PDA

View Full Version : Article: Kindred Relations ENFj and ESFj by Stratiyevskaya

Krig the Viking
06-21-2013, 01:35 PM
You can view the page at http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/314-Kindred-Relations-ENFj-and-ESFj-by-Stratiyevskaya

bg
06-21-2013, 02:50 PM
KRIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ there is some Fe for you. I haven't heard from you in forever. How have you been? Glad to see you post again, even if it's just for an article.

guys... when a post is promoted to an article, it makes a new thread informing the forum as if it had been posted from the person who wrote the promoted post. this thread/post is not krig coming back to the forum, it's a moderator/admin/somebody who has article promotion privilages (suintai) creating an article out of a post.

ashlesha
06-21-2013, 02:57 PM
lol, i remember when there were a bunch of these from expat and i was like OMG HE'S BACK!

Krig the Viking
06-27-2013, 05:01 AM
Hi! I notice my emotional state responding positively to some capital letters and exclamation points -- the Suggestive function is certainly easily influenced.

I drop by once in a while to see if there's anything interesting going on (such as people quoting my posts!), but usually there isn't. :/ My socionics research has taken me to some highly theoretical areas, which I don't think would be particularly productive to discuss here.

bolong
06-27-2013, 02:47 PM
Ughh I really want to read these but wtf are they trying to say??

Krig the Viking
06-27-2013, 06:28 PM
We would love to hear some of it. :D Glad to see you post and check back occasionally.

Someday, when it's more ready for public consumption, I'll re-emerge. For now, think of me as being locked away in an idea-development cocoon. ;)