I will start

Drinking plenty of Water Each day.

http://www.naturodoc.com/library/nutrition/water.htm

Rocky
07-12-2006, 11:24 AM
Get some confidence, stupid.

meatburger
07-12-2006, 11:51 AM
I could always do with more confidence but i know a lot of others who need it more than me.

Why are you calling me stupid?

Rocky
07-12-2006, 12:43 PM
It was a joke. :?

Giving advice to get confidence... and then afterwords addressing them as "stupid"...

Topaz
07-12-2006, 01:00 PM
Eat more veggies. (and less wheelchairs) :)

meatburger
07-12-2006, 01:08 PM
sorry rocky :(

Ok that makes me think of another one..

Cultivate a better sense of humour. Dont take things too serious. Especially fox jokes lol

dreamer
07-12-2006, 01:17 PM
More :Se: and :Te: and less :Fi:

pesto
07-12-2006, 01:21 PM
Indeed. And more :Fe:

aestrivex
07-12-2006, 05:10 PM
use pencils with a minimal content of nitrates in order to better impart graphite substances on to the artifice on which a mark is being made. the presence of nitrates on pencil graphite is shown to blur the result by up to 13.487%, which is unacceptable. avoid this serious problem by throwing away all your pencils with nitrate and using a stapler instead.

anndelise
07-12-2006, 05:15 PM
Finally break away from forums and chat groups.... :oops:

Herzy
07-12-2006, 09:29 PM
do something, whether it be excercise, making something, cooking dinner, going shopping, working, etc. don't sit around watching TV. not only is that boring, but it's really bad for you. get your buns moving.

now, if you'll excuse me, i'm going to go play some badminton now. :o

aestrivex
07-12-2006, 09:49 PM
do something, whether it be excercise, making something, cooking dinner, going shopping, working, etc. don't sit around watching TV. not only is that boring, but it's really bad for you. get your buns moving.

what a terrible idea.

Herzy
07-12-2006, 10:48 PM

what a terrible idea.

Says the :Se: PoLR INTj.

aestrivex
07-12-2006, 10:52 PM
why do you think that?

i'd like to hear your perspective.

Herzy
07-12-2006, 11:07 PM
why do you think that?

i'd like to hear your perspective.

Just read over the Anything Goes thread in Gamma. Every post in there by you is extremely :Ti: . Also, notice your clash with the :Te: types. You have a quasi-identical relation with Cpig. You have a contrary relation w/ the ENTjs. It really shows itself very consistantly in that thread. :Ti: types often find :Te: types off-base, and definately vice-versa too. You kept using :Ti: arguements to try to counter the :Te: ones, and your method didn't work. There's more, but I have much better things to do than debate some random's type.

aestrivex
07-12-2006, 11:13 PM
i don't really understand where you're coming from here.

if you can draw yourself away from whatever you're doing, some examples might be helpful.

Angel von Himmel
07-12-2006, 11:45 PM
To masturbate MORE often than once every two years.

meatburger
07-12-2006, 11:46 PM
Taking the time to understand each other better!!! I love where your going with this NIF and Herzy :P

Get some confidence, stupid.

Hey Rocky Obviously the benefits of confidence are awesome, so as a ISTP which is a confident type, do you have any suggestions as to how this can be built?

Other confident types can answer too :)

Herzy
07-12-2006, 11:50 PM
i don't really understand where you're coming from here.

if you can draw yourself away from whatever you're doing, some examples might be helpful.

I already told you - it's in every one of your posts. I'm not going to dissect every fucking one of your posts, because that would be terribly boring. You'll live.

And meatburger, sorry for hijacking your thread. :P Just for that, I'll add another tip:

Eliminate Chicken McNuggets and Big Macs from your diet.

oyburger
07-12-2006, 11:52 PM
My tip to myself: Remeber to eat everyday

Raver
07-13-2006, 12:13 AM
My goal is to suppress immediate gratification in order to create a transition to long term personal fulfillment.

Joy
07-13-2006, 12:18 AM
get closer to your siblings

meatburger
07-13-2006, 12:48 AM
No problem Hijack away.

[Eliminate Chicken McNuggets and Big Macs from your diet.

Infinite wisdom. Actually one really valuable thing i learnt is at hungry jacks in australia make sure you order BBQ Plum sauce & at KFC make use of the potato and gravy. I cannot believe in my ignorance i used to go to these fast food venues and eat the chips by them self. I now dip and i feel that much better ;)

bg
07-13-2006, 01:10 AM
throw away all those empty thirstbusters that are overtaking my room...

Rocky
07-13-2006, 01:31 AM
Hey Rocky Obviously the benefits of confidence are awesome, so as a ISTP which is a confident type, do you have any suggestions as to how this can be built?

Other confident types can answer too :)

I know I've said this somewhere before... you get confidence from accomplishing things. That, and recognizing who you are without an unrealistic self-image (I think...). But, mostly, I think the only thing you can do is actually overcome and minor/major obstacles and live through it. I don't know how you could be confident without that.

meatburger
07-13-2006, 01:36 AM
One for the boys::: Store your sexual Energy a little longer

Dont know if this really works but lately i have been doing this.. What are the benefits?

- Its fun to walk about horny
- It gives you a strange feeling of primal power
- Your more likely to flirt with girls and have fun with them
- More spare time
- You dont get caught in the act by your parents

The disadvantages are

- Blue balls hurts a lot
- If you actually do get lucky, your likely to explode like Mt Vesuvius

Herzy
07-13-2006, 02:21 AM

Dont know if this really works but lately i have been doing this.. What are the benefits?

- More spare time

The disadvantages are

- Blue balls hurts a lot

ahaha :lol: :lol:

bg
07-13-2006, 02:23 AM

- More spare time

The disadvantages are

- Blue balls hurts a lot

trantric baby!

Joy
07-13-2006, 02:34 AM
sex is more fun when it's been a couple of days, though...

I prolly still average 7 times a week

meatburger
07-13-2006, 03:02 AM
To masturbate MORE often than once every two years.

:o :shock: :o :shock: :o

Rmcnew you are a machine..!

Do you know what happenend to Krakatoa when it erupted?

Half the island blew off

think about it..

:D

anndelise
07-13-2006, 03:40 AM

- More spare time

The disadvantages are

- Blue balls hurts a lot

On the flip side, Girls, if you're man only gets to come about once a week on a random basis, the more attentive he is.

On the down side, he might be your annoying shadow after 5 days.

heath
07-13-2006, 05:39 AM
GET A JOB.

consentingadult
07-13-2006, 10:52 AM
On the flip side, Girls, if you're man only gets to come about once a week on a random basis, the more attentive he is.

Unless he's a male ENFp, in which case he might dump you sooner or later and search for better opportunities.... :wink:

meatburger
07-13-2006, 12:23 PM
Unless he's a male ENFp, in which case he might dump you sooner or later and search for better opportunities.... :wink:

Yeah i know what you mean mate. Generally games dont fly with us, however probablly deep down inside we do like a challenge. If its too easy we get bored ;)

consentingadult
07-13-2006, 12:32 PM

Yeah i know what you mean mate. Generally games dont fly with us, however probablly deep down inside we do like a challenge. If its too easy we get bored ;)

NOTE: DON'T READ THIS IS YOU CAN'T STAND VERY EXPLICIT LANGUAGE!!!

Playing hard to get will get any type excited, but with an ENFp, you shouldn't overdo it. I've dumped perfectly lovely and lovable women for having a lack of libido, but I also spent 6 years of my life with a woman that drove me insane, but nevertheless I put up with her bull shit because she swallowed my cum everytime I told her to... it's a great stress reliever :wink:

BTW, I'm a saying anything inappropriate here?? I'm glad to edit it if it is...

cracka
07-13-2006, 09:49 PM
<- quit drinking and going out so much. :?

diamond
07-13-2006, 10:18 PM
sex is more fun when it's been a couple of days, though...

that's cuz you're in that new sexual chemicstry orgiastic phase . . . love those!!! :P

meatburger
07-13-2006, 10:35 PM
Lol consentingadult, you amsterdamiens are trippers. I wouldn't personally dump a girl for that but i would consider it a perk :P

Ok i have another tip..

Use IODIZED salt. I have heard that in many parts of the world people are iodene deficiant. In Australia we tend to use sea salt. By using Iodized salt you will get your recommended intake quite easily. Apparently iodene is quite an important chemical and is used by the brain etc. I suppose you could become lethargic if u didn't get enough, you could even grow a nice handsome goiter ;)

jewels
07-14-2006, 12:41 AM
To improve my life, I would make a large amount of money this year with the business I'm starting, then find an ISTp and ride off into the sunset. Probably on his motorcycle, because I've read they like those. But a horse would also do.

Herzy
07-14-2006, 12:44 AM

Heh, I just met a male ENFp today. :lol:

consentingadult
07-15-2006, 03:05 PM

Heh, I just met a male ENFp today. :lol:

Well, what do you know, life is full of surprises... did you get laid???

Herzy
07-15-2006, 05:48 PM
Nah, because we both work at a summer camp, and there were tons of 6 year olds around. :P

diamond
07-15-2006, 07:50 PM
Pray.

Get up early.

Exercise.

Take in a sensory pleasure.

Read the newspaper.

Clean something.

Scrimp on something to make the dollar stretch.

Spend time with the kids.

Ms. Kensington
07-15-2006, 08:51 PM
wake up 15 minutes early to just chill. Not lay in bed but time to enjoy the morning before you head off to work/school.

science as magic
07-15-2006, 08:57 PM
go on vacation. leave and just explore so that when you come back your perspective on things will be fresh and not as clouded. one of the best ways to do this is to get a perspective of what has occured and what could occur. study the reflections of others and pull away from them those things which cannot be circumvented. disregard form and substance. pursue perfection

jessica129
07-15-2006, 10:30 PM
7 times a week? gah, i HATE you.

: (

meatburger
07-16-2006, 12:58 AM
hehe 7 times a week is easy if your still in that stage of the relationship. Im not sure how long joy has been with this guy tho.

I used to average 5 times a week with the ESFP and we would only see each other once or twice :P
On the first night we hooked up we did it 3 times hehe.

Anyway im not gonna hijack my own thread :lol:
So another tip(which may work for you) is to take a daily fish oil tablet. They have done studies and it may even be as effective as ritalin for ADHD sufferers. I dont have ADHD but ever since i have been having the tablets i feel so much sharper and on the ball. Im not sure if its that or drinking more water tho :)

Topaz
07-16-2006, 03:08 AM
Exersize for 45minutes first thing in the morning. Eat well, and stay away from any products containing MSG or high frutose cornsyrup. No chips, no sodas.

meatburger
07-16-2006, 04:24 AM
stay away from any products containing MSG or high frutose cornsyrup. No chips, no sodas.

Topaz. That is a very good idea. But i dont know the point of living without KFC, Kettle chips and pepsi :P

heath
07-16-2006, 08:36 AM
Topaz. That is a very good idea. But i dont know the point of living without KFC, Kettle chips and pepsi :P

sigh, me neither.

Topaz
07-16-2006, 01:59 PM
stay away from any products containing MSG or high frutose cornsyrup. No chips, no sodas.

Sigh, I know but......
Someone just recently sent me this in an e-mail. Its not the first time Ive seen it but it is something to consider (I havent verified it. I'll leave that to you :P )

#1. the active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric
acid.* It will dissolve a nail in about four days.
Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a
major contributor to the rising increase of
osteoporosis.

#2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup! (the concentrate)
the commercial trucks must use a hazardous Material
place cards reserved for highly corrosive materials.

#3. The distributors of Coke have been using it to
clean engines of the trucks for about 20 years!* Now the question is,
would you like a glass of water?
or Coke?

Now let me guess, youre going to say "But I said Pepsi, not Coke" :wink:

Rocky
07-16-2006, 02:32 PM
I think it would be healthier if they removed the H2PO4 and corn syrup, and just replaced it with COCAINE again... yay...

oyburger
07-16-2006, 02:42 PM
I've heard all of those before about Coke.

I've also heard that police use it to clean blood off the highway (I seriously doubt this).
That it will clean the battery acid off of your car's battery.

Hurray for uraban legends!

meatburger
07-16-2006, 03:01 PM
Yeah i would love it if they put cocaine back into coke ;P

oyburger gave me an idea with the word "urban legends" so some quick googling and i came up with a great article about coke, debunking some of the urban legends. I have seen this email before.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blcoke.htm

if you cant be bothered with the whole article(i couldn't at this time of night) read this bit i cut from the site

pH Level

pH level measures the acidity of foods on a scale ranging from 1 (most acidic) to 14 (most weakly acidic, or very basic). Water, with a pH of 7, is neutral. Most soft drinks weigh in with a pH level between 2.0-4.0, so 3.4 is a fair estimate for Coke. Foods with a comparable approximate pH value include most fruits (oranges, cherries, apples, blueberries, etc), wine, chili sauce, and horseradish, to name a few.

It's true that this acidity is strong enough to dissolve teeth and bones, if you have enough time on your hands, like a week or more. Fortunately, most of us have a digestive system, which prevents the soft drinks from coming into contact with our bones. Additionally, most of us cannot hold a mouthful of cola in our mouths for a week or more (and then there are those pesky salivary glands, mucking up our experiment). But please, the next time you get a compound fracture and you have an exposed, say, fibula, don't try soaking it in a tub of coke for ten days prior to seeking medical attention. Be a smart consumer!

Phosphoric Acid

"Have a look at the wrapper on a Coca-Cola 1.5 liters bottle and in the ingredients label you will find phosphoric acid in it."

Yes, most soft drinks contain phosphoric acid. You can confirm this by looking at the label. If this is a bad thing, the email doesn't tell us why. I suppose we are meant to read that statement, toss our colas in the air, and scream, "God help me!" because it says "acid," and we all know from watching the first Batman movie that acid is bad and will turn us into evil, giggling, white-faced psychotics if we take a bath in it.

That being said Topaz i still totally agree with you. The Caffine in coke often stops me from going to sleep, can also give me the jitters. Coke definately isn't healthy for you :wink:

oyburger
07-16-2006, 03:10 PM
It doesn't hydrate you either, but god its addictive.

Rocky
07-16-2006, 04:49 PM
It doesn't hydrate you either, but god its addictive.

... yeah, I know, I'm drinking some right now...

... but, I don't think things like Sprite have H2PO4 in them, I think they only have citric acid or something... I wonder if that's any "better" for you...

... btw, the word "Coke" is the second most recognizable word in the world... the first is "OK"... I'm somewhat amazed it comes ahead of something like "No"...

... I guess this means that we all just don't care. :( Gah, this thread reminds me of all the unhealthy things we do to ourselves... I don't think I'm much better... but looking back, it seems like so much bad food and such is almost forced upon us... and if our bodies stop working, what else do we have left?

meatburger
07-17-2006, 08:43 AM
Rocky, if my body fails. Im sure i can still get the occasional back massage. I wont be able to run anymore but i can hook up an intraveneous drip to my wheelchair and guzzle coke through it. Im sure i could chow on KFC until my heart exploded ;)

I have also read that coke will hydrate you, since its a diuretic it makes u want to pee though so they hydration is a lot worse than water. :)

meatburger
07-17-2006, 09:04 AM
I googled this and seemed to find a few sites to indicate coke doesn't hydrate you at all. Will investigate when i get home from work

EDIT: Ok i found this site on a dive forum. The guy states that coke does hydrate you, just not very much you do loose a great deal of it. Probablly none of you care but i wanted to find out

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=7493&highlight=hydration#post7493

flower
07-17-2006, 01:40 PM
Get enough sleep every day, eat healthy every day, and take some exercise every day.

Other confident types can answer too

Take risks/get out of your comfort zone, whether the end result is positive or not, you learn from the experience which adds to you confidence through a wider base of experiences, putting things in perspective.

Lucky you :wink: .............looks like I need a new boyfriend :lol:

IcEPiCk
07-17-2006, 04:12 PM
Get enough sleep every day, eat healthy every day, and take some exercise every day.

First and foremost. Everything in moderation, with some exceptions ;)

consentingadult
07-17-2006, 08:03 PM
No chips, no sodas.

No way!

heath
07-17-2006, 08:14 PM
GET A SECOND JOB.

Slacker
07-17-2006, 08:17 PM
My tip is to RELAX

Most stuff doesn't matter that much and isn't worth a headache or rasied blood pressure.

Rocky
07-17-2006, 08:44 PM
My tip is to RELAX

Most stuff doesn't matter that much and isn't worth a headache or rasied blood pressure.

:oops:

*guilty*

cracka
07-17-2006, 09:25 PM
My tip is to RELAX

:oops:

*guilty*

x2 :oops:

IcEPiCk
08-08-2006, 11:57 PM
Kill all feelings.

:wink:

meatburger
08-09-2006, 05:36 AM
Kill all feelings.

IcePick you make me feel all warm inside. I took my own advice, im conserving my ""energy"" lol and gawd does it make you randy. Girls that never looked good before are turning me on. Its worse than beer goggles.

FDG
08-09-2006, 06:44 AM
Kill all feelings.

IcePick you make me feel all warm inside. I took my own advice, im conserving my ""energy"" lol and gawd does it make you randy. Girls that never looked good before are turning me on. Its worse than beer goggles.

I'm telling you, it is absolutely DANGEROUS! Yesterday I was speaking with a girl (attractive), we were uhm let's say 1 mt apart, in a public place full of people on the beach, and guess what :8* :8* :8*

meatburger
08-10-2006, 12:45 AM
Mr. Burgundy, you have
a massive erection.

Really?
Yes, I do.
Um...
I'm sorry, it's the...
- it's the pleats.
- Mm.
It's actually
an optical illusion.
It's the pattern on the pants.
It's not flattering
in the crotchal region.
I'm actually taking them back right now.
Taking them back
to the pants store.
Oh, this is awkward.
I'm gonna walk...
I'm gonna walk this situation off
and I will see you later.
Nothing to look at.
Go back to work, everyone.
Don't act like you're not impressed.

Hehe

FDG i think you sould have looked at her in the eyes, looked down, looked her back in the eyes and said "well my body says yes, how about it?"

heath
08-10-2006, 08:39 AM
a better strategy would be all out honesty: Look, I haven't masturbated in the last 4 or 5 days and i am having increased sexual responses to women i find attractive. Would you like to engage in some form of physical pleasure, possibly sexual, definitely with me? If not, I will eventually masturbate and never meet your eyes the same way.

FDG
08-10-2006, 10:14 AM
I said "So what are you going to do tonight? A body part of mine has just had an idea..." (not exactly this because I can't literally translate the italian). Anyway since it's a girl I'm dating the main problem was that I was in a public place :D

meatburger
08-10-2006, 10:34 AM
Oh i thought italians just do it anywhere and everywhere :0)
Hmm your lucky there are some very cute italian girls..

bellissimo!!

FDG "mmm boobs"
Girl "pardon?"
FDG "um, err look at those kids float in their tubes"
FDG "i wanna touch your legs"
Girl "huh??"
FDG "um oh i left my clothes on the pegs"
Girl "ok"
FDG "Yum yum Lickie Lickie!!"
Girl "are you ok FDG?"
FDG "The ice cream that persons eating must be sticky"
Girl "If you want to do it just ask"
FDG "ok lets go"

Heath "I haven't released sexual fluid in such a long time"
Girl "yeah its a bit like that hey"
Heath "yeah i feel like i need to be honest i feel like im busting at the seams"
Girl "yeah i know"
Heath "it feels like my whole body is working in unison to try to release this tension. It aches"
Girl "do you want to do it?
Heath "That would be splendid!"

Both methods have their charm :)

Morality_Enforcer
08-11-2006, 04:17 AM
A way to improve life for me is not to take life too seriously. Also behave in a way where I replace grievances. If I make a mistake, I'll vow to perform a positive action to replace that negative past experience, rather than worry about it.

science as magic
08-11-2006, 04:40 AM
mental internet

FDG
08-11-2006, 06:32 AM
Oh i thought italians just do it anywhere and everywhere :0)
Hmm your lucky there are some very cute italian girls..

bellissimo!!

FDG "mmm boobs"
Girl "pardon?"
FDG "um, err look at those kids float in their tubes"
FDG "i wanna touch your legs"
Girl "huh??"
FDG "um oh i left my clothes on the pegs"
Girl "ok"
FDG "Yum yum Lickie Lickie!!"
Girl "are you ok FDG?"
FDG "The ice cream that persons eating must be sticky"
Girl "If you want to do it just ask"
FDG "ok lets go"

Heath "I haven't released sexual fluid in such a long time"
Girl "yeah its a bit like that hey"
Heath "yeah i feel like i need to be honest i feel like im busting at the seams"
Girl "yeah i know"
Heath "it feels like my whole body is working in unison to try to release this tension. It aches"
Girl "do you want to do it?
Heath "That would be splendid!"

Both methods have their charm :)

Aahahah, I <3 you meat, you made me totally crack up with this :lol:

"FDG "i wanna touch your legs"
Girl "huh??"
FDG "um oh i left my clothes on the pegs" " :lol:

meatburger
08-12-2006, 02:20 AM
Hehe :)

That link is actually a little misleading. I think i posted a link earlier regarding Soda drinks. They dont actually de-hydrate you as the article states, they just dont hydrate you very much. So you can still have a drink of Soda but only do it because you love that cool refreshing zesty taste. Not to quench your thirst.

raisonpure
08-12-2006, 03:43 AM
GTD

Rocky
08-12-2006, 04:46 PM
AMPHETAMINES

Either that, or sex. :P

Dioklecian
08-14-2006, 12:37 AM

NOTE: DON'T READ THIS IS YOU CAN'T STAND VERY EXPLICIT LANGUAGE!!!

Playing hard to get will get any type excited, but with an ENFp, you shouldn't overdo it. I've dumped perfectly lovely and lovable women for having a lack of libido, but I also spent 6 years of my life with a woman that drove me insane, but nevertheless I put up with her bull shit because she swallowed my cum everytime I told her to... it's a great stress reliever :wink:

BTW, I'm a saying anything inappropriate here?? I'm glad to edit it if it is...

What was her type if I may ask?

Dioklecian
08-14-2006, 12:48 AM
Kill all feelings.

Yup, thats' the reason why I don't do that, it tends to lead to unreasonable elopings.

Dioklecian
08-14-2006, 12:50 AM
I said "So what are you going to do tonight? A body part of mine has just had an idea..." (not exactly this because I can't literally translate the italian). Anyway since it's a girl I'm dating the main problem was that I was in a public place :D

Are you still dating ISFJs FDG?

I recomend variety, but thats' just me.