PDA

View Full Version : Article: MBTI: The Many Faces of the INFJ

silke
03-30-2012, 06:05 AM
You can view the page at http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/195-MBTI-The-Many-Faces-of-INFJ

Beautiful sky
03-30-2012, 06:09 AM
"The only real way to grasp a personality type is if you took a whole free range of many different models of said personality type, and let people swim around in it."

It's easy to recognize my type. We like to learn things to the overflowing fill of it, absolutely consuming knowledge like carnivores and like most Ne types, when we've done that and know every aspect of the idea, we get bored and move on and do the same with some new knowledge. What sustains my interest in Socionics, is it's element in connection with human nature.

" An INFJ could enter a completely foreign country, and within weeks, or even days, completely master their culture, and maybe even accent."

Another clear way to recognize an INFj on the forum is that we will apply our knowledge and analyze people, that is, we will take their writing, break it down into pieces and related to other ideas and information within that system to find consistency and inconsistency in that writing. LIKE I DO HERE, OF COURSE.

"Little do they know there is a massive worldview and understanding of human kind and natural law behind that rough and tumble exterior."

ROFL ROFL>>>>>

Beautiful sky
03-30-2012, 06:15 AM
GOD HELP ME. That wasn't a prayer, was more like a demand.

silke
03-30-2012, 06:39 AM
GOD HELP ME. That wasn't a prayer, was more like a demand.
This is an MBTI article, Maritsa, and the author isn't talking about socionics INFjs.

In MBTI INFJ is Ni-dominant and Fe-auxiliary which most closely corresponds to socionics INFp/IEI.

Beautiful sky
03-30-2012, 06:41 AM
This is an MBTI article, Maritsa, and the author isn't talking about socionics INFjs.

In MBTI INFJ is Ni-dominant and Fe-auxiliary which most closely corresponds to socionics INFp/IEI.

Nope. It doesn't switch over like that. Some INFj in MBTI are INFj in Socionics.

silke
03-30-2012, 06:43 AM
Nope. It doesn't switch over like that. Some INFj in MBTI are INFj in Socionics.
The main point is they aren't talking about socionics INFjs because this isn't a socionics article, so you can relax.

Radio
03-30-2012, 08:11 AM
This is not MBTI, this is Pod'lair.