PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

entj
01-05-2011, 04:27 PM
Hi, I'm an ENTJ from Bosnia. I've been registered to many MBTI forums and have a lot of experience with MBTI. I'm bored and procrastinating (yeah ENTJs can procrastinate too) so I joined to see what's going on here.

Looking forward to reading all of your posts.

Pa3s
01-05-2011, 07:42 PM
Welcome. I hope you have fun here. :)
Do you know your socionics type yet? It's not necessarily the same letter order as it is in MBTI.

entj
01-05-2011, 10:12 PM
Actually no, I never gave Socionics too much attention. I'm supposed to be ENTp right? Can you give me a link to a good test?

KeroZen
01-08-2011, 07:27 PM
No usually there is less j/p switch for extroverts between both systems, so you could be ENTj. Unfortunately the differences between the two systems are really hard to describe in a quick way, so most people here will tell you it's best to start socionics from scratch, stick to the 3 letters codes to avoid further confusion etc

Welcome here anyway!

Aleksei
01-08-2011, 07:53 PM
Suggestion: Ignore j/p switches or any other convoluted explanation about how the two systems are similar or different or correlational. Just try to find your Socionics type independent of MBTI. ;)

So basically, what KeroZen said: Start from scratch. :content:

ENTJs are usually ESTp (SLE) rather than ENTp (ILE), though ENTJ ILEs are not unheard-of (Stephen Hawking, Richard Dawkins and Freud spring to mind). I'm an ENFP SLE.

Oh, and welcome! :) hope you have some fun here.