PDA

View Full Version : The Strangely Accurate Personality Test

eunice
07-20-2008, 04:14 PM
The Strangely Accurate Personality Test (http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-strangely-accurate-personality-test)

I got INFP and some of the questions don't seem straightforward.

INFP
You scored 67Introversion, 55 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!

INFP's are extremely rare. The reason why it is such a rare type is that Introversion and Perceiving define an INFP but they are two forces that are at odds with each other. INFPs are careful, smooth people on the outside, but underneath their careful exterior is a complex artist. INFPs enjoy deeper emotions than most people because they simply let the emotions happen without making judgments about them. The healthiest INFP's give up on their constant search for an ideal whatever, and let themselves out of their cerebral cage. This results in great works of art, and interesting philosophical ideas. They are unusually imaginative, able to write great stories without making any grand, preachy moral statement.

Introvert: You are internally focused

iNtuitive: You are abstract

Feeling: You use feelings to make decisions

Perceiving: You use your imagination to define yourself

discojoe
07-20-2008, 04:18 PM
MBTI is worthless.

FDG
07-20-2008, 04:30 PM
I got ENTP for the record

Expat
07-20-2008, 04:34 PM
MBTI is worthless.

I agree.

Nevertheless:

INTJ

You scored 61 Introversion, 71 iNtuitiveness, 29 Feelingness and 88 Judgingness!

ragnar
07-20-2008, 04:44 PM
I got ENTP, I'm supposed to be a socionics INTp and an MBTI INTP.

"You scored 50Introversion, 64 iNtuitiveness, 43 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!"

Rubicon
07-20-2008, 05:03 PM
ENFP

You scored 39Introversion, 74 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingnessand 38 Judgingness!

jessica129
07-20-2008, 05:05 PM
ISTP

You scored 61 Introversion, 45 iNtuitiveness, 50 Feelingness and 25 Judgingness!

wow

dbmmama
07-20-2008, 05:08 PM
INTP

56/100 You scored 61% on Introversion, higher than 56% of your peers. 27/100 You scored 57% on iNtuitiveness, higher than 27% of your peers. 17/100 You scored 36% on Feelingness, higher than 17% of your peers.
6/100 You scored 25% on Judgingness, higher than 6% of your peers

jessica129
07-20-2008, 05:13 PM
I sure like the ISTP profile

Deep down inside, every guy wants to be like you. Pretty much cool as hell, you get the hottest chicks. You probably are a guy by the way. That's me!!!1

Wynch
07-20-2008, 05:34 PM
INFP

You scored 61Introversion, 88 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!
INFP's are extremely rare. The reason why it is such a rare type is that Introversion and Perceiving define an INFP but they are two forces that are at odds with each other. INFPs are careful, smooth people on the outside, but underneath their careful exterior is a complex artist. INFPs enjoy deeper emotions than most people because they simply let the emotions happen without making judgments about them. The healthiest INFP's give up on their constant search for an ideal whatever, and let themselves out of their cerebral cage. This results in great works of art, and interesting philosophical ideas. They are unusually imaginative, able to write great stories without making any grand, preachy moral statement.

lol lol and lol. Totally false.

I Supervise Ashton
07-20-2008, 06:38 PM
MBTI is worthless.

Ditto.

My results...

INTJ
You scored 72 Introversion, 67 iNtuitiveness, 14 Feelingness and 88 Judgingness!

The INTJ is a highly creative individual, INTJs are very internally focused, but unlike their INFJ counterpart, they are less focused on their feelings and more focused on their ideas. INTJ's are highly rational beings, with complex thought patterns and immense creative abilities. INTJ's make great writers, artists, poets and songwriters, because they are able to clearly and rationally express their inner self. They are prone to making great scientific findings because they use their logical senses so well. However, the INTJ is less focused on their thoughts themselves, as they are the value of the thoughts. Thus INTJ's tend to be less swayed by persuasive arguing, having carefully made sure that their thoughts were well reasoned.

Thinking: You use your thinking to make decisions

Judging: You use your thinking to define your imagination

Blaze
07-20-2008, 06:38 PM
weird i got enfp. i don't think the test differentiates between Fe and Fi.

aestrivex
07-20-2008, 07:07 PM
ISTP, but 50% J/P

You scored 78Introversion, 43 iNtuitiveness, 32 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!

munenori2
07-20-2008, 07:45 PM
INFP

You scored 83 Introversion, 74 iNtuitiveness, 71 Feelingness and 38 Judgingness!

Bardia
07-20-2008, 08:06 PM
ISTJ

You scored 67Introversion, 40 iNtuitiveness, 46 Feelingness and 75 Judgingness!

Dependable, hardworking, and quiet, you are the ISTJ. Amazingly unpretentious and dedicated, you will take on any responsibilty if you are asked. You love to support people that you feel are awesome, and in a way, you sort of live through them. You are a servant primarily. Logic is secondary to having things running smoothly. Actually, logic is how you make your primary goal "things running smoothly" come about. There is an innate need to neither be seen nor heard when present, but to be noticed when absent. On the other hand, you can be a inconsiderate of people's needs. Things must run smoothly, so you ignore people's desire for personal freedom outside of the flow.
Extrovert: You are internally focused

Sensing: You are concrete

Thinking: You use logic to make decisions

Judging: You primarily use your sense of procedure to affect your inner balance

Not quite right but not totally off either.

inumbra
07-20-2008, 08:13 PM
INTJ

You scored 83Introversion, 79 iNtuitiveness, 43 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!

haha and I almost didn't take this because I usually get INFP on these tests.

Wynch
07-20-2008, 08:29 PM
LOL!

Mea
07-20-2008, 08:49 PM
not the first time i got INTj...

INTJ

You scored 83Introversion, 74 iNtuitiveness, 36 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!
The INTJ is a highly creative individual, INTJs are very internally focused, but unlike their INFJ counterpart, they are less focused on their feelings and more focused on their ideas. INTJ's are highly rational beings, with complex thought patterns and immense creative abilities. INTJ's make great writers, artists, poets and songwriters, because they are able to clearly and rationally express their inner self. They are prone to making great scientific findings because they use their logical senses so well. However, the INTJ is less focused on their thoughts themselves, as they are the value of the thoughts. Thus INTJ's tend to be less swayed by persuasive arguing, having carefully made sure that their thoughts were well reasoned. Introvert: You are internally focused
Judging: You use your thinking to define your imagination

Gilly
07-20-2008, 09:19 PM
ENTP

You scored 44Introversion, 79 iNtuitiveness, 43 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!
ENTP's are more Externally focused than any other intuitive thinking type. While they readily understand the underlying meaning behind events in their world, they are not as prone to changing their mind as other NT's, because to them, the proof is in the observation. They are far more practical than an ENTJ because rather than trying to discover the value of their thoughts, observations, or theories, they simply have them. They readily see the reasons behind specific events, and this leads them to create great things. Sometimes, ENTP's can be difficult to be around because they are usually right, but that is also their greatest strength. They are usually right. Extrovert: You are externally focused
Intuitive: You are Abstract
Thinking: You use logic to make decisions
Perceiving: You primarily use your Abstract logic to observe the world

Ugh....

Markuz
07-21-2008, 04:59 AM
ISTJ
You scored 67Introversion, 36 iNtuitiveness, 36 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!

Dependable, hardworking, and quiet, you are the ISTJ. Amazingly unpretentious and dedicated, you will take on any responsibilty if you are asked. You love to support people that you feel are awesome, and in a way, you sort of live through them.(?:confused:) You are a servant primarily.(I can see how that can be true, but...) Logic is secondary to having things running smoothly. Actually, logic is how you make your primary goal "things running smoothly" come about. There is an innate need to neither be seen nor heard when present, but to be noticed when absent. On the other hand, you can be a inconsiderate of people's needs. Things must run smoothly, so you ignore people's desire for personal freedom outside of the flow.

Bolded parts I agree with, italicized not so much.

Khola
07-21-2008, 05:55 AM
ENFJ
You scored 50Introversion, 71 iNtuitiveness, 71 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!

You are even more silly than your ESFJ counterpart, and probably even more skilled as a counselor and motivator. Unlike ESFJ's ENFJs don't play by the rules of normal social interaction. They may be very artistic, wear funny clothes, make fun of people that they admire, and they are often fairly random. ENFJs love debate, especially when they are allowed to carry their ideas to the final conclusion before getting shot down. ENFJ's are far more cerebral than ENFPs because they use their feeling and therefore rational side more. ENFJs and all NF's for that matter are very, very romantic. They have diffculty flirting because they take their love feelings so seriously. They are way too idealistic about the whole thing and usually find romantic success after they lower their standards, or don't care anymore. At any rate, ENFJ's will forever be those caring, funny, and weird as hell people that solve some of the World's most pressing humanitarian problems.
Extrovert: You are externally focused

Intuitive: You are Abstract

Feeling: You use feeling to make decisions.

Judging: You primarily use you social imagination to affectthe world

LOL

calenwen
07-21-2008, 06:29 AM
INFP

You scored 72Introversion, 60 iNtuitiveness, 64 Feelingness and 38 Judgingness!

iNtuitiveness? That's not a word....

Reuben
07-21-2008, 01:03 PM
INTP
You scored 56Introversion, 69 iNtuitiveness, 36 Feelingnessand 25 Judgingness!

Nerdy, secretive, you are the INTP. Communication is sometimes necessary to you but only when it involves something impossibly deep or complex. You talk to your friends about eastern philosophy, western religion, weird ass music like..."well, you probably haven't heard of them", etc. You are highly theoretical, dealing mostly in possibilities. Thus, you aren't highly inclined to action. Rather than flying the aeroplane, you build it and let the ISTP fly it. You read everything, because it increases your knowledge base, and therefore the number of things you can think about. You probably can't relate to "S's" very well, because talking about the "defensive lines of the PAC 10" bores the hell out of you. Where do people fit in to your understanding? You analyze them carefully, much like you would analyze a book, and then base your opinions of them on that. Perhaps you should accept people more than you analyze. your life might be easier.

Perceiving: You use your imagination to define your ideas

So starfall? You and I, we'll do Muffie together. I've already thought of the intricate positions we could be in, see you girls on stickam in a while's time.

ScarlettLux
07-21-2008, 01:50 PM
ENTP

You scored 28 Introversion, 60 iNtuitiveness, 43 Feelingness and 38 Judgingness!

LOL @ "iNtuitiveness", "Feelingness", and "Judgingness"

It's very funny how some people think putting the suffix "ness" behind a certain word is grammatically correct... =D

This is a funny result, I've never gotten a Logical type as a result before, even on MBTI. Hm. I'm really extraverted according to this, eh?

Warlord
07-21-2008, 02:06 PM
INTJ
You scored 64Introversion, 62 iNtuitiveness, 11 Feelingnessand 56 Judgingness!

You scored 11% on Feelingness, higher than 0% of your peers.