PDA

View Full Version : Agenda Quadrants

Hitta
08-17-2007, 06:15 AM
Agenda Quadrants

N/S Quadrants

The Originals, The Non-Conformists (+Ne/-Ni in ego, +Si/-Se agenda)
INTj; ENTp; ENFj; INFp

The Imaginatives (-Ne/+Ni in ego, -Si/+Se agenda)
INFj; ENFp; ENTj; INTp

The Doers, The Aggressives (-Se/+Si in ego, +Ne/-Ni agenda)
ESFj; ISFp; ISTj; ESTp

The Experiencers (+Se/-Si in ego, -Ne/+Ni agenda)
ESTj; ISTp; ESFp; ISFj

T/F Quadrants

The Creators/Systematizers (-Ti/+Te in ego, -Fe/+Fi agenda)
INTj; ENTp; ISTp; ESTj

The Controllers (+Ti/-Te in ego, +Fe/-Fi agenda)
INTp; ENTj; ISTj; ESTp

The Peacefuls (+Fi/-Fe in ego, -Ti/+Te agenda)
INFj; ENFp; ISFp; ESFj

The Depressives (-Fi/+Fe in ego, +Ti/-Te agenda)
INFp; ENFj; ISFj; ESFp

I'll have quadra descriptions later.

UDP
08-17-2007, 06:36 AM
Livers?

INFps are non-conformists? - and not imaginatives?

ESFjs are aggressors?

Elro
08-17-2007, 06:37 AM
Live-rs.

tcaudilllg
08-17-2007, 06:40 AM
Livers?

ESFjs are aggressors?

He means the first two are doers, the second two agressors.

Hitta
08-17-2007, 06:42 AM
Livers?

INFps are non-conformists? - and not imaginatives? and yes, INFps are in my non-conformist group... when i say imaginatives i man fantastical imaginatives, otherwise INTjs ENTps INFps and ENFjs would fit the term

ESFjs are aggressors? yup, they get things done

Hitta
08-17-2007, 06:43 AM
Livers?

ESFjs are aggressors?

no... they are all pretty aggressive in doing things, those 4 types get things done, they show initiative via -Se

Hitta
08-17-2007, 06:43 AM
I can't think of a better word than livers

Elro
08-17-2007, 06:45 AM
Experiencers?

Hitta
08-17-2007, 06:45 AM
Experiencers?

I think I like that better.

UDP
08-17-2007, 06:52 AM
What do you mean by "Liver"?

Elro
08-17-2007, 06:53 AM
http://www.livercancer.com/images/anterior.liver.gif

tcaudilllg
08-17-2007, 06:53 AM
Livers?

ESFjs are aggressors?

no... they are all pretty aggressive in doing things, those 4 types get things done, they show initiative via -Se

But they've also got it at function 8. I can agree that they are very willful, but aggressive...? Only if pushed.

Hitta
08-17-2007, 06:55 AM
Livers?

ESFjs are aggressors?

But they've also got it at function 8. I can agree that they are very willful, but aggressive...? Only if pushed.

In function 8 is -Si/+Se which is Se of willpower. ESFjs have -Se in their creative sub-block. They should show initiative and get things done.

tcaudilllg
08-17-2007, 07:08 AM
I think I see what you are saying. The initiative is a means of getting the stimulie to the stimulus, right? "This still needs to be done to fill the need, which I know I can do".

Hitta
08-17-2007, 07:24 AM
I think I see what you are saying. The initiative is a means of getting the stimulie to the stimulus, right? "This still needs to be done to fill the need, which I know I can do".

Well these are just quadras you can make based on functions. I'm gonna do another one based on T/F.

Hitta
08-17-2007, 07:48 AM
Updated

Hitta
08-17-2007, 02:39 PM
ha, made a wikisocion page for my theory http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Functional_Revise

Gilly
08-17-2007, 02:59 PM
I don't get it. What's your theory?

bg
08-17-2007, 03:07 PM
it's a reinterpretation/rehash of the +/- thing... or something I think.

there's a thread about it here (http://the16types.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13314)

Hitta
08-19-2007, 07:20 AM
it's a reinterpretation/rehash of the +/- thing... or something I think.

there's a thread about it here (http://the16types.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13314)

Well my theory isn't a reinterpretation of the +/- thing, as many socionist have written about that. My theory is more about Information Metabolism and modes of expression. I believe that everyone as a extroverted and introverted value of each function in their functional blocks.

Blaze
08-21-2007, 03:01 PM
Agenda Quadrants

N/S Quadrants

The Originals, The Non-Conformists (+Ne/-Ni in ego, +Si/-Se agenda)
INTj; ENTp; ENFj; INFp

The Imaginatives (-Ne/+Ni in ego, -Si/+Se agenda)
INFj; ENFp; ENTj; INTp

The Doers, The Aggressives (-Se/+Si in ego, +Ne/-Ni agenda)
ESFj; ISFp; ISTj; ESTp

The Experiencers (+Se/-Si in ego, -Ne/+Ni agenda)
ESTj; ISTp; ESFp; ISFj

T/F Quadrants

The Creators/Systematizers (-Ti/+Te in ego, -Fe/+Fi agenda)
INTj; ENTp; ISTp; ESTj

The Controllers (+Ti/-Te in ego, +Fe/-Fi agenda)
INTp; ENTj; ISTj; ESTp

The Peacefuls (+Fi/-Fe in ego, -Ti/+Te agenda)
INFj; ENFp; ISFp; ESFj

The Depressives (-Fi/+Fe in ego, +Ti/-Te agenda)
INFp; ENFj; ISFj; ESFp

I'll have quadra descriptions later.

i like the first list, relate to it a lot. not sure about the second list.

what are you trying to say about the way say Fi/Fe interact (or Ti/Te, Ne/Ni, Si/Se)?

Hitta
08-21-2007, 03:08 PM
It means that, for instance, an ENTp uses +Ne and -Ni in their dominant block. +Ne is defined as prospects, opportunities, positive potential, essence, essence, the principles, new ideas, promotion of hypotheses, the theory, an insight, interest, originality, singularity, unreality, belief. -Ni is defined as the past, error check, avoiding of danger, uneasiness, vague anxiety, revolution, jump in time, skill to be insured against troubles, sharp shifts, discrepancy, the moment of resolute actions, a divergence. ENTps should theoretically contain both of these qualities. Read my INTp/INTj difference thread, as the majority of the stuff I said pertains to ENTjs and ENTps as well. Also, -Se is a partial agenda for ENTps, -Se is the need to overthrow authority.

Blaze
08-21-2007, 03:14 PM
i understand what the functions mean...what i'm asking is what you are saying about how types with leading Ne and Ni would interact...what kind of information would flow from these interactions etc etc.

you could be on to something about Se with entp's also....i think i have stronger Se than i'm supposed to have.

Hitta
08-21-2007, 03:25 PM
i understand what the functions mean...what i'm asking is what you are saying about how types with leading Ne and Ni would interact...what kind of information would flow from these interactions etc etc.

you could be on to something about Se with entp's also....i think i have stronger Se than i'm supposed to have.

Well ENTps have a -Se agenda also, which means that they have a need to overthrow authority. Types which have +Ne/-Ni in their ego block and -Se/+Si in their agenda block would have a need to be original. Um, the quadrants makes up the people that try to not follow rules. The people that want to be completely unique from everyone else. They have a tendency to want to rebel against the norms of society, and in many cases attempt to overthrow authority.

Now you said that you didn't understand the second list of quadrants. INTj ENTp ISTp ESTj is my system creating quadrant. Whether its a business system, or an abstract theoretical system, the quadrant tends to build things up and attempt to build a flawless system.