5 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Strong Functions of Ssmall

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Strong Functions of Ssmall

Since I am very bored at work and it seems to be quite popular lately to have typing threads might aswell create one. Might even help for referencing people when they question my type in other threads. God knows. Wonder if anyone has ANY impressions of me , my assumption would be that if it exists, it should be a vague one, but id be interested to hear it.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

Ni-ENTp
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Ni-ENTp
    Why not Ti-ENFp?

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bum

p

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boom!

Crash!

Pang!
    ILE "Searcher"

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE "Searcher"

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted Ne but I get Ne+Fe+Fi vibe from your posts, like a spontaneous, friendly, social, helpful sort of guy. Not to say that all IEE's are like this or other types can't be, it's just my impression of you
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    I voted Ne but I get Ne+Fe+Fi vibe from your posts, like a spontaneous, friendly, social, helpful sort of guy. Not to say that all IEE's are like this or other types can't be, it's just my impression of you
    Thanks

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    Yeah that's sort of my impression too from the little bit of chatting interaction i had with you as well as reading your posts.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Goldilocks View Post
    You are one of the nicest, friendliest males on this forum - so whatever functions make up that type .
    Thanks

Sometimes I wonder if you have Fi & Fe & Ni & Ne all turned up high! I think perhaps I need to know more about you before I vote on your poll.
    I don't think anyone on this forum knows me well, well except maybe a few people. So your impressions are as good as any, feel free to vote. Im really interested why you think my Fi & Fe is high or why my Ni & Ne is.

What functions do you think that you use well and why?
    Its quite difficult to write how you use your functions as it is always later subject for other people analysis, not always correct ones. Not to mention what I write I sometimes dismiss later on too, as in I dont agree with some of my posts later on.

Now that would probably end up as a thread on itself but I will try to answer in short. I always typed myself IEE on this forum (I entertained the ideas of EIE, IEI, SEI before coming here) and so far it seems to fit me best.

I think I use Ne in a way that my mind is constantly locked in the world of possibilities (sounds cheesy though). There is nothing more dreadful to me than not having the options to choose from. In contrast to Ni types who seem to acknowledge the existence of something happening they still dismiss it due to the fact its not likely for me it seems to be the other way around even if something is not likely I will still consider it as one of the possibilities and it will not go out of my mind. If someone would say something in a finite manner I would quickly come of with something that is also possible and dismiss that something is finite. For me there is always another side of the coin and due to that I usually see both sides of the argument when people are debating something. The little interaction with Slater in this thread I will also use as a non-serious example, the seemingly related posts that could probably go on and on if neither of us would stop and would end up totally different from the simple "Bump". Each of those posts has a million of possible answers and each answer has even more and they all would be related in my mind.

Now as for Fi, you tell me. Well the best I could say is that people are very quick to open up for me, so that is probably NeFi in action. Even strangers I meet on the internet seem to be quite open with me quite fast. The friendships I make are very hard to break (now that sounds cheesy also), for example I am friends with all of my ex-girlfriends as those are connections I will always value. Also for me it is very easy to see what is offensive and what is not or what is awkward and what is not, even when watching movies it is one of the most unpleasant things to see when something awkward is happening, it is quite silly but thats how I am. I always know that there are ways of doing things that are more correct than the other, to say things in a manner that will be acceptable to other people even if they basically mean the same they can have different impacts on the person depending on the way you approach things and the way you say it, this in a way might even sound as Fe (and maybe it even is). I can also fit in in any group of people and do it quite fast, for example one of the easiest and stress-free things when getting a new job is to get to know the colleagues and fit in the group. Its easy, its natural and it is even interesting as I get to know new people. Well for now its that, if you have questions feel free to ask.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember you definitely coming off as Fi in some of your Delta quadra posts.

Why do you say Ti-ENFp? What is that even supposed to mean?
    Last edited by Galen; 10-17-2010 at 03:43 AM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    I remember you definitely coming off as Fi in some of your Delta quadra posts.

Why do you say Ti-ENFp? What is that even supposed to mean?
    That I am being myself, as in not serious. Its a response to people typing me ILE.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the following link in post #44 I was quite amazed how similar our memories work as I have never known anyone else who works like this. It made me wonder if we used the same type of intuition and I am now confident that I am IEI using Ni. Maybe if I added a little bit more info about how I work in this regards you may or may not relate...Often I don't see things until they are right n front of me and I can't miss them any longer - due to me being in my head (thinking things through, contemplating, organizing my thoughts and feelings, having time out) - to others this can look as if I am staring off into space. Much escapes my notice, for example I was with hubby at the mall that is currently undergoing renovations this weekend, and he pointed and said "look there's a big sign up for the new store". I stop walking and look roughly in the direction that he is pointing and saw a huge flag with the store's name on it hanging from the top story ceiling down into the story that I was on and said something like "mmm, yeah". About half an hour later as I was right beside the store that is opening soon, I said "Oh look there is a huge sign in the shop window". Immediatly I click that this is what he must have meant earlier! SLE hubby looks at me and says "that's what I pointed out before, I thought you saw it". "I thought you meant the flag" I said. "That flags has been there a month or two" hubby said..."Oh how could you not have noticed that!".
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tml#post691937
    Haha, I am exactly like that. My friends laugh at me because its not that I dont notice things but I can also answer on autopilot. For example when driving with my coleague to a hospital for work-related stuff, as she drove past it she pointed at the building as said "look they seem to be doing something as they covered half of the building" and I'm like "yeh they are renovating the building for quite some time now" without even looking. And as I walked out of the car 1 minute later I was amazed "I wonder what are they doing with the building". After 5 minutes of laughing she understood not to take my answers too seriously always .

This of course makes you sound extroverted.
    Yep. I actually have a hard time accepting any introvert type even if introvert type can be extraverted there are certain aspects of it that simply does not fit at all, furthermore when I try comparing myself for instance to SEI or IEI type people.

In the post about Stereotypical Delta Values #95 I remember thinking that your thoughts and values on this subject differed slightly to other delta members.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tml#post686543
    I think it differed to beta as well. I do not think those values are type related, i didn't think it then, I don't now.

Looking at the photos that you have posted in your album I would lean towards EXTp for V.I. though I'm not that skilled at V.I. yet :wink: .
    Picasa Web Albums - Simonas - you can find more photos here if you want.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
    That I am being myself, as in not serious. Its a response to people typing me ILE.
    But Fi is serious! You can't betray your own kind.

Also of what few photos I've seen of you, you come off as a definite Fi-ENFp.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    But Fi is serious! You can't betray your own kind.

Also of what few photos I've seen of you, you come off as a definite Fi-ENFp.
    I am serious but I have a very sarcastic take on life. Although outwardly to strangers I prefer not to look serious.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it like answering while still in your own world? Always having to pull yourself back to the real world to interact well with others?
    I am not sure how I do it or why I do it to be exact. And its not that extreme that I always need to do it. But my brain does wander out sometimes and then I simply nod or answer on autopilot without really listening. Usually if im preoccupied with something that happens.

Lots of great photos there. Including some good ones for V.I. Noticed that you wear a lot of orange. Will take a closer look later. Hopefully others who at better at V.I than myself will take a look and give you some feedback.
    Orange is my favourite color.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari