Thread: shoes, how do feel about them?

Creepy-bg

Default shoes, how do feel about them?

i hate them. i only wear them when i have to, when leaving the house. i never wore them as a kid (only for school, and flip flops whenever possible), and spent my teens running around as a barefoot hairball hippie.

if it wasn't for everything that grows here wanting to stab me in the foot, i'd never wear them.
    i wish instead of sidewalks they had nice grass that i could walk barefoot along...

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Haha I am the same way.
    The worst are shoes AND socks. I really hate wearing socks...
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I grew up in an Asian household where wearing shoes indoors was a huge no-no. I always found it weird that on American TV shows, you'd see people walking around their homes in the same shoes they wore outdoors. Mr. Rogers at least would switch into a separate pair of slippers when he stepped in the door.

I don't mind shoes for outdoors. Even early humans fashioned shoe-like things out of plant fibers and animal hides to protect their feet. One thing I never ever gave one fuck about, however, was the style of shoes (either on myself or on others) until I went shoe shopping with my brother one day and noticed how particular and picky he was about choosing his. "Does anyone really pay attention to what shoes people wear?" I asked, impatiently and naively. Apparently, yes. And some people will actually even judge you based on the shoes you're wearing. I was aghast. I never knew this.

So, since then, I started paying a little more attention to what I put on my feet, to avoid being judged by pretentious suburbanites.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Since I bump into things all the time, I very much appreciate shoes as foot protectors. When I try to go without them, even in the house, I end up stubbing my toes. Relatively low Se, I think, because my coordination is good.

The solution to not tracking dirt into the house is to have a set of indoor shoes parked by the door. @Animal, These indoor shoes should have steel toes, be very fuzzy, and have either cat faces or bunny ears on them.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't wear them at home but generally I like them. I like comfortable shoes that serv a multi purpose like walking and fashionable. I don't like having too many
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Since I bump into things all the time, I very much appreciate shoes as foot protectors. When I try to go without them, even in the house, I end up stubbing my toes. Relatively low Se, I think, because my coordination is good.
    my toes are all broken up hah. i don't mind the occasional stubbed/broken toe to be able to feeeel what's under my feet, and just have them not all bound up.

Creepy-bg

walking through nice green green grass without shoes on is heaven.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I love a good pair of shoes and/or trainers. I think nowadays, it would be a nuisance to walk around bare foot. When I was younger, I used to do so frequently, both indoors and out, but just ended up tripping over things, dropping tins on my feet, standing on garden forks, and just generally getting my feet dirty.

Choosing trainers that I know suit my feet and will last would be something of a chore, so I've kept purchasing the same (or similar) model of trainers for about 10 years or more. With shoes, it is also a chore, meaning I'm very happy when I find a pair that fits me well. Basically, footwear is like an uniform to me, although perhaps in a style that is atypical (I don't observe many people who wear black trainers for example), and feels like a constant I can rely on (it isn't something I would like to be messed about with).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default shoes, how do feel about them?

I wear them as much as I'm able to because the feeling of my foot touching something gross disturbs me. When I was a kid I ran barefoot on rocks around my parents farm just to prove I was a tough bitch. As of now, I have a pair for different occasions/weather. The only thought that goes into purchase is affordability and comfortability. Unless they're crocs then fuq No.

neutral-colored killer heels, statement trainers or under-the-radar ones, flat brogue (or ballerina flat), flip-flop (but the ones without a thong to accommodate sock-wearing) = every functioning female's must-have capsule footwear wardrobe

this thread reminds me of ex-muslims' corner on reddit where that guy made a thread to say how amazing it felt having his pants rolled-up for the first time in his life

it is is cool walking barefoot. last time i did that on concrete was when new shoes hurt me so much i had to take them off to walk till the bus stop. felt like a reality party p00p3r on a stick for innocent bystanders #4intriad #zarashoesneveragainithink

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love shoes for their design qualities and like the feeling of something covering my foot. In general I like things covering me. I don't like coming into contact with ... stuff, such as air and dirt. However, I'm torn -- I hate shoes for being poorly designed for the human foot, and increasingly, made of cheap materials using poor construction techniques.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GOLDEN View Post
    I love shoes for their design qualities and like the feeling of something covering my foot. In general I like things covering me. I don't like coming into contact with ... stuff, such as air and dirt. However, I'm torn -- I hate shoes for being poorly designed for the human foot, and increasingly, made of cheap materials using poor construction techniques.
    There are companies that provide well designed shoes using very good materials and being hand made. The prices are higher but if you chose the right company, the price is higher for a reason.

As for the thread: the most pratical thing without being too hideous is the best (depending on the situation ofc).

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    There are companies that provide well designed shoes using very good materials and being hand made. The prices are higher but if you chose the right company, the price is higher for a reason.

As for the thread: the most pratical thing without being too hideous is the best (depending on the situation ofc).
    I know that. However, I have watched it become more and more difficult for people in the United States to get decently made shoes, and it makes me mad.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GOLDEN View Post
    I know that. However, I have watched it become more and more difficult for people in the United States to get decently made shoes, and it makes me mad.
    There is nothing that can't be made cheaper. I'm waiting for the time when people will go to the shoe store and have their feet dipped in vats of yellow or red plastic that quickly hardens around the foot, exactly like the plastic that pliers handles are dipped in.

I only have two kinds of outdoor shoe; running shoes and cap-toe oxfords, so I've looked into these a bit.
    There are some good shoes available.
    I hope this doesn't violate some non-commercial rule here, but I have found that Mephisto makes good shoes, for men at least, and you can get them in the States. I tried a lot of dress oxfords, and the ones from Mephisto are by far the most comfortable. They cost a bit, but they wear like iron (the leather is very thin, so it is very flexible) and they last for years if kept on shoe trees and aren't used as waders. Heck, I can run a 100 yard dash in them, they don't come apart at the seams, and they still look great.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I don't like anything on my feet usually but I do like my shoes very much and I have a lot. I might even go so far as to say that I love shoes but that is pushing it. As a kid they could not keep me in shoes. I was too wild and free for germophobia then.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...6-I-Like-Shoes

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    There is nothing that can't be made cheaper. I'm waiting for the time when people will go to the shoe store and have their feet dipped in vats of yellow or red plastic that quickly hardens around the foot, exactly like the plastic that pliers handles are dipped in.

I only have two kinds of outdoor shoe; running shoes and cap-toe oxfords, so I've looked into these a bit.
    There are some good shoes available.
    I hope this doesn't violate some non-commercial rule here, but I have found that Mephisto makes good shoes, for men at least, and you can get them in the States. I tried a lot of dress oxfords, and the ones from Mephisto are by far the most comfortable. They cost a bit, but they wear like iron (the leather is very thin, so it is very flexible) and they last for years if kept on shoe trees and aren't used as waders. Heck, I can run a 100 yard dash in them, they don't come apart at the seams, and they still look great.
    Mephisto are what in the US are called "Eurocomfort" shoes. This genre of shoe has increasingly included quote-unquote stylish options in the last say 15 years, but there's still a strong trend toward mainstream shoes being poorly made. It bothers me, for example, that purses are so often made of pleather now, but at least that doesn't directly impact on your physical well-being. Specifically, children's shoes options are quite limited if you want something good for your kids' feet. I do pay more for fewer, better shoes, and for fewer, better clothes generally, than most Americans do. And it takes special effort to do so. And having spent a fair amount of time abroad, and as a former vintage-fashion enthusiast who has worm and pored over older clothing, I also know that in the United States we currently have more limited choices than in the past when seeking good-quality clothing.
    Last edited by golden; 08-30-2015 at 09:35 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

admittedly, i'm all into how shoes look. i usually can't find shoes that i can afford that appeal to my sense of style which is kind of idiosyncratic. so i'm left with things that don't reflect my individual nature to the extent i'd like. i also do need my shoes to be functional. shoes protect my feet and my mom has been on me about flattening arches, so i've started to care about that, because i can't deny her points.

i too like the romanticism of being barefoot and freeee, but i know that my soft delicate feet (*cough*) need some protection.

also, i dislike paying shitloads of $ for shoes that wear out way too fast. i would love a personalized shoe that lasts me for 5-10 years. oh well.

eta: i also consistently seem to get shoes that are the wrong size - too big or small. i just can't tell when i'm trying them on, and the only solution is to either not buy any, or guess. my guesses often turn out wrong. eta2: i *would* try to defer to the shoe store people more... but very few people are true shoe craftspeople... shoe selling is about customer service, not really actually knowing anything. apparently, i like to complain a lot.
    Last edited by marooned; 08-30-2015 at 09:26 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bg View Post
    walking through nice green green grass without shoes on is heaven.
    Florida sand spurs broke me of that habit.

image directed @Pookie

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

@blackburry do you store your work shoes in plastic disposable bags?

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Florida sand spurs broke me of that habit.

image directed @Pookie

Hey yeah and they break off in your skin.

satanhead.jpg
    These ones are the devil. I havent seen these ones out in florida. In florida they have more spikes and the spikes are thinner. These ones ive seen in California and theyll puncture right through cleats.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like to have a pair for every place and occasion so... hikers, working runners, steel-toed high tops, steel toed hikers, rock tumblr, rocking climbing, skater, cowboy boots, rubber boots, rubber shoes, black leather dress shoes, three kind of flip-flops, skater shoes worn with jeans, leather hikers (i never wear), converse ankles, asics running shoes and indoor nike gym shoes. Also go barefoot lots when appropriate.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Hey yeah and they break off in your skin.

satanhead.jpg
    These ones are the devil. I havent seen these ones out in florida. In florida they have more spikes and the spikes are thinner. These ones ive seen in California and theyll puncture right through cleats.
    yeah, we have those in az too. things spiking into feet isn't great, but the worst are these clusters of cactus spines in like little balls, so when you step on them, you get 3 or 4 needles going in at various angles, so you can't just pull it out real quick, you've got to wiggle it around and figure out how to get it out of your foot like a puzzle.
    Last edited by bg; 08-30-2015 at 10:50 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Thank you to @Aylen for linking the other thread.
    I have fond memories of the day I started that thread. Not sure why I didn't keep up with it. I intended to. :/

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'd love to live in florida. (well, i know the heat/humidity would be miserable, but i like to think the other pluses would make up for it, and i imagine being a supermodel when living there anyway - well, you know one that doesn't *work* as a supermodel, but has the looks, if nothing else)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I would rather go sock-footed everywhere. I even knit some socks out of plastic that I've worn as shoes, to church.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    I used to wear heels once in a blue moon for special occasions, but I just got rid of all my heels recently (only like 2 pairs). I had reinforced them with those foot pad things you buy but still would get blisters and pinched toes if wearing them for more than a half an hour. Heels made me feel like a cripple or those poor girls in China who had their feet bound. (I feel the same about corsets and the like.)
    I spoke with a friend of a friend who was wearing high heels at lunch. She said they were incredibly uncomfortable, but she was short and was darned if she was going to give up those inches just to keep herself from being crippled. The strange thing was, she looked like she was going to fall forward in them. Some women can wear heels and look like they are standing flat-footed, and some cannot. She was having trouble, and I think she'd have looked much better without them. Interestingly enough, I've always preferred that a woman look coordinated and graceful over being slightly taller.

And now for the hypocritical part. Both my ex and the IEI I was seeing are well above average height. BUT they are coordinated and graceful first.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I used to walk barefoot a lot, but when I got stung by a bee I stopped. It's kind of silly I guess how one little bee sting made me stop doing something I like, but I'm like that.

A lot of shoes make my feet really sore and uncomfortable. They often make the comfy shoes kinda pricey, so I have to spend at least $80 to have shoes I don't totally hate. (im currently wearing an expensive pair of gray nikes now that I like, that hopefully will last me a long time) I wish I could somehow forget that i ever stepped on a stupid bee so I could just walk barefoot everywhere again.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I don't mind shoes, just not indoors. It really bugs me to wear shoes in a home. So I have a strict "no shoes on the carpet" policy wherever I live. My feet need to breathe, dammit.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I just wear Toms everyday lol

When I feel like being all glam and stuff though for special occasions, that's when the pretty heels come out : )

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Same, but I'm a fucking weirdo and sleep with a blowdryer blowing warmth on my feet/body.

(that's how much I hate wearing stuff on my feet & sleeping in clothes)

How does that work exactly? I have a crapper blowdryer, I feel like it would start a fire if I kept it in one spot throughout the night. Do you move it around in the bed? It doesn't sound unappealing to try out .

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Barefoot at home, and in the office every time I can or when I am at my desk.

A tip to avoid having cold feet, use a hot-water bottle or just fill a huge bottle of Evian with hot water and put it in your bed...

Other than that, I wear flats like this:

And a lot of heels too...
    My ultimate summer sandals, bought almost 10 years ago:

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Same, but I'm a fucking weirdo and sleep with a blowdryer blowing warmth on my feet/body.

(that's how much I hate wearing stuff on my feet & sleeping in clothes)
    I hate to wear socks unless I am wearing shoes that need them. I feel confined.

Also high heels don't usually bother me. If they hurt I just take them off, if the area is clean. I kind of like it when my feet (or hands) are cold. They can be used as torture devices, on other people.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i like wearing shoes, but they have to be comfortable and easily fit in with the rest of my wardrobe. i prefer flat shoes (sometimes with very minimal, flat heels) that are easy to put on and take off (things like oxfords, boots, and other lace-ups). i have some boots with heels though, and will wear pumps and things when dressing in business/work attire. i can't stand flip-flops for some reason - i only wear them when going to the beach or pool. i don't usually like sandals either - i'd much rather wear real shoes.

walking barefoot on grass is nice, but i'm generally kind of paranoid about stepping on something i shouldn't, so i usually wear shoes when outside.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha I don't keep it on all night, that would burn too much. I created a little warmth pocket with my blankets and blow hot air into it until the heat is trapped inside. It feels euphoric, like heaven on a cold night.
    Oh. My. Goodness. That is such a good idea. I get cold at night so I usually have 1-2 hot water bottles, but now I'm going to have to try this, too. You're brilliant.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We like barefeet here, a lot. Always in the house and yard. Connecticut ground is soft, because of a lot of sand in it (also there are many huge rock outcroppings here, so, the sandy soil is probably related to that). Back in upstate NY there was a lot of clay in the soil so the ground was noticeably harder. I love the soft ground here. We also walk up and down our deadend street daily, dh and I barefoot together and Mom (who needs lots of walks) in shoes, so, that's how the neighbors know us. The end of the road is dirt, and ends at a cow farm, and the dirt part is nice and soft. I can't stand going to bed in dirty feet so foot scrubbing is a nightly ritual. We have wood floors because that's easier to keep clean.

My husband and I get a sitter for my Mom and we barefoot hike, though not as often as we'd like, because we have a huge project going on here.
    There are many trails close by to hike. My husband used to lead a barefoot hiker group so he has been at this a long time. I am less experienced at it though. (I began regular barefoot hikes with my son when he was young. My marraige was so very troubling, and, having always been shod, I took this up as a no-cost healing therapy for the stress I was under (I was havign nightmares at the time). It really worked. Somehow the sensors in the soul of the foot connect to the brain, and heal - sort of like a foot massage does. That's what they say. And it worked that way for me.).

Here in CT there are many pine woods and walking on the thick pine beds is nice. You truly feel in touch with nature when you connect with the ground this way... you have pay attention, too (and that gets me out of my head, which is good). I always feel deeply refreshed after a hike.

Except the local farmers market in the grass in the square, or the park, its shoes everywhere else, since I like to fit in and a shoeless outfit is a bit of an eye trap. Sandals in the warm weather, shoes when you expect them. They need to be pretty, well-made and comfortable. I have to really how the shoe looks. I am picky. I love a neutral plain smooth shoe with just a bit of detail. I prefer to either match the leg or the dress/slacks. I don't like having a lot of shoes - just a few good pairs.

I spent way too long writing this but its a nice diversion...
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 09-03-2015 at 06:49 PM.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I kind of like it when my feet (or hands) are cold. They can be used as torture devices, on other people.
    I prefer having cold feet over putting on socks. I can only tolerate socks with shoes in the winter, but never ever at home.

I do love heels. <3
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    slippers all the way. if not, socks and sandals .
    That's what we have my Mom wear - socks and sandals. Her feet get cold easily, so thence the socks. And I don't think its healthy to have feet encased in leather shoes all day, so thence its sandals year-round for her (except winter walks - then its boots, of course!).

So you and my old Mom can wear your socks and sandals and be twins.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Meh, they're shoes. For me they're mostly for comfort and function. I don't have any strong love or hate for them.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    slippers all the way. if not, socks and sandals .
    The horror!

YWIMW