Frankly he reminds me of DiscoJoe.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He's LSE type.

Having a clearity to see his objectives...objects...E...statistical probabilities of survival (are all methodical approaches)...another indication of E. Fi DS, hopeful, explore humanity; antisocial, wants some alone time. Likes going to public gatherings, is an E type; finds it a reason to get out, interacts with others to get into the right mood, doesn't need to be in a specific mood to go there. He dives advice on what to think when jumping out of an airplane. Who does that? First video's even called "Mystery Method" LOL

@Jughead

he is Dj's twin.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i can't decide if pickup artists are more hilarious or disturbing to me.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gag

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, yeah he's IEI. Reminds me of some absurd mix of white trash and crazedrat or something.

Also, who are the stupid women who fall for this shit in the 1st place…?

"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post
    i can't decide if pickup artists are more hilarious or disturbing to me.
    As far as I understand these methods work pretty well so everybody should be happy. Both the "artist" and the girl who gets seduced in such an elaborated way. But it still disturbs me. I don't mind talking about flirting/seduction and speculating on what might work, not at all, but this is just too "scientific". Too psychopatic. It's just too much! I'm a man, not a robot. I don't want to control everything.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah everything about him reeks of Beta slime (not to say Beta is inherently slime, but his variant of slime seems very Beta to me).

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    maybe it's SLE women and they're not falling for anything, he just thinks they are. when they see him trying to assume his alpha male pose leaning against the wall they think it's so adorable how he's trying to do that so then they start "chasing" him and all the while he feels that he's in the position of power and importance or whatever and is just treating them like the little girls they are.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    He's LSE type.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Lol, yeah he's IEI. Reminds me of some absurd mix of white trash and crazedrat or something.

Even the women in this room are attracted. It is magical.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Lol, LSE my ass. He puts way too much emphasis on Ni & Ti & he's obviously beta.
    What Ti? What does he say that indicates Ti to you?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's not someone I'd typically go for but I did find him attractive and probably would fall for his game.
    Last edited by jessica129; 03-22-2011 at 03:06 PM.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah so suprising all the girls he fucks, he met at bars and clubs. Hasn't this guy every heard of the hipster pickup artist? Online dating, bookstore, cafe, yoga classes, farmers market, etc, etc

TIM
    Robot
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFj... I see Ne instead of Ni.
    /

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Why?

I have trouble seeing INFj. I definitely see more use of than .
    Just my 2c, but I'd think if an EII "negs" someone, it's for a personal reason.. genuine negging. Not in the sense that he does it.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Negging seems like some method to merely imitate the "charming" behavior of Fe Polr.

Neg Theory and Routines

Negs are intended to be false-disqualifiers and are intended to lower the target's comparative value to the seducer. Specifically, they are not insults - instead they resemble the comments of a person who does not view the target as being sexually interesting.

However, you should use negs with 9s and preferably 10s only. Don't use a neg on a 7 or 8. The 7s and 8s know what they are - cute, sweet, pretty etc - but not drop-dead beautiful. Their confidence in their own beauty is only fairly high and it could easily be destroyed by a neg.

And the neg hit might backfire with a 9 or even a 10, if you use it when she's really down - in a self-defeating, self-conscious, I'm probably just a 7 or a even 6 mood. Be sensitive to her mood and if, for whatever reason, she seems to be really suffering, forget the neg.

Here are a few examples:

◊ YOU: "I don't think we should get to know each other."
    HER: "Why not?"
    YOU: "I think you are just too much of a nice girl for me."

◊ HER: "Oh, I'm a model."
    YOU: "What, like a hand model or something?"
    Last edited by stray; 03-25-2011 at 03:14 AM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saoshyant View Post
    INFj... I see Ne instead of Ni.

I thought he was SLE, but I haven't watched any videos. There's a lot of in his writing. I mean, he did call his book The Mystery Method, after all. His approach is definitely based on and too. He has a really thorough understanding of power dynamics.

It's interesting to compare his teaching to Dave Wygant's. Wygant is SEE and vehemently opposes any kind of "method". I like Mystery's teaching better because it actually has a theoretical structure and concrete tips, whereas Wygant's message is basically "BE MORE CONFIDENT!!!"

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yeah, the stuff about "demonstrating social value" is totally too. He has a bunch of special terms like that (more ).

Creepy-male

So basically Wygant is an SEE being HERP DERP MYOPIC BEEFSTICK.

Sweet!

/bile

It's working, I'm starting to get sick of being bitter.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Oh yeah, the stuff about "demonstrating social value" is totally too. He has a bunch of special terms like that (more ).
    That must be why LIIs never get layed

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsghost View Post
    That must be why LIIs never get layed

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He gives off a similar sort of badass energy that I do, but there's something quite different about him.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    He gives off a similar sort of badass energy that I do, but there's something quite different about him.
    Am I right or mirite?

TIM
    ILI Counterphobic 6
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    maybe it's SLE women and they're not falling for anything, he just thinks they are. when they see him trying to assume his alpha male pose leaning against the wall they think it's so adorable how he's trying to do that so then they start "chasing" him ,,,
    I really like this interpretation of what causes Mystery's system to "work". For a while I was kind of a junkie for the trashy pop evolutionary psychology that was associated with Mystery's work, so I started picking up Se behaviors, much to my detriment. Socionics kind of became my inoculation against all that.

I still find Mystery an interesting persona, though. He feeds me lots of Fe, which I like.

IEI. He's Se/Ni 'cause he's like a fish in water in those abrasive nightclub areas, and one need only look at his method's diagram to see he's got Fe/Ti in his conscious stack. He's not histrionic enough to be EIE, and he's too much of a fop to be Beta ST.

Attachment 2792
    Last edited by Whoobie77; 12-04-2013 at 10:41 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm IEI, that's an interesting typing.... Havenn't thought about it before

I was thinking more NT extrovert....
    Never make a promise when your happy, a decision when your angry

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I got him loosely at Ti-ILE 5w4.
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

most mbti sites have him labelled at estp. that's why mbti estp's have horrible stereotypes of being pickup artists. But i kinda want to put him at SLI because he looks like dirty sanchez, like the rest of them.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESI-Fi sp/sx (6w7?)

@54min "... it's called mirroring. We will mirror her movements in order to show that we are aligned to her. It's an interesting phenomenon, but I'm a an in-fielder - I work in the field. And it's not practical; it's not needed. You don't need to know this in practice. There is no practical application of that ..." - it's highly unusual for an ILE to be so dismissive of anything deemed "not practical". This kind of attitude is typically attributed to the Te/Se-valuing Gamma quadra.

It's interesting how at 26+ minutes of the video below he uses the exact same technique of taking over some else's physical space to gain relational power over them as what Deer Woman posted about in this thread of her getting bullied by ESIs (similar kind of space-intrusions of "Se-aggressor" types). Another cue shedding light on Mystery's type is that all of his lectures are heavily based on meticulous, minute-by-minute readings of body language and physical cues, that heavily intuitive types like IEIs and ILEs are mainly blind to, followed by detailed ethical analysis of inner shifts in attitudinal states of the women he's trying to seduce. Putting all of these together - sensing, ethics, rationality, ethics of relationships - we have Se + Fi as his main Ego block elements.

and what's up with the black nail polish?

Last edited by silke; 05-09-2015 at 07:08 AM.

TIM
    ILI Counterphobic 6
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    I could see it, but...I don't know. When I think of Infantile romance style, I don't think of social proof power plays in dive bars with thumping techno. My Se role function only works for about half an hour at Beta mating ritual outings before it shuts off and I start getting "blown out". If Mystery's my identical he must have sharpened Se Role to a spear-like point.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee
    i kinda want to put him at SLI because he looks like dirty sanchez, like the rest of them
    I know this is facetious, but...you don't see any Beta NF in Mystery? I've got to ask, because my understanding of them (and Socionics, for the most part) comes from your stuff. He seems a lot like crazy inner world + space logic + likes clubbing and that sort of shit kinda guy you described like Armin van Buuren et all.
    Last edited by Whoobie77; 12-05-2013 at 12:53 AM.

TIM
    ILI Counterphobic 6
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post

I could see it, but...I don't know. When I think of Infantile romance style, I don't think of social proof power plays in dive bars with thumping techno. My Se role function only works for about half an hour at Beta mating ritual outings before it shuts off and I start getting "blown out". If Mystery's my identical he must have sharpened Se Role to a spear-like point.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    i kinda want to put him at SLI because he looks like dirty sanchez, like the rest of them
    I know this is facetious, but...you don't see any Beta NF in Mystery? I've got to ask, because my understanding of them (and Socionics, for the most part) comes from your stuff. He seems a lot like crazy inner world + space logic + likes clubbing and that sort of shit kinda guy you described like Armin van Buuren et all.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Whoobie77 View Post

I don't know the guy. I watched 3 seconds of the video and decided I didn't like his nonchalant tone of voice and dirty mexibeard and half assed put him in delta.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

TIM
    ILI Counterphobic 6
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    I don't know the guy. I watched 3 seconds of the video and decided I didn't like his nonchalant (not Fe) tone of voice and dirty mexibeard and half assed put him in delta.
    lol fair enough

EDIT: All of what I said regarding his typing was pretty stupid.
    Last edited by Whoobie77; 02-07-2014 at 09:31 PM.

Creepy-male

Thought about this swine today from another thread...my vote is either Ne-LII or Ti-ILE. His mannerisms and way of talking remind me of Vincent Gallo.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If he's an ILE he hides it far behind SLE wanabe act.

I think he might be a intuitive logical, basically he's the guy who sees everything as a puzzle, a machine. All interaction is reduced to "patterns". There is something about the....blatantness he uses that screams weak Fi/weak Fe. It's all so over the top.
    LII actually isn't such a bad guess, with his like of rules and structures. He always seemed to...rigid to me. I don't like one way fits all approaches....

That said, I don't agree with the general sentiments about PUA/Mystery. Yes, he's kinda a douche, yes he's probably iritating to a lot of women. Still, he's probably having more succes than as his old "nerdy" self... A part of what he does is making interaction with women seem attainable to males who, otherwise, might consider themselves never able to do so.

PUA is a problematic society but it's also a reaction to a problematic reality that a lot of man just don't have clue how to relate to women. The way is misguided (also outdated from PUA perspective) but the goal is...kinda alright.

It's like cosmo's dating advice, you should not believe it too much, but at least it's comforting to think someone, somewhere figured it all out and condensed it into a science for you.

(than, after a few years you realise how idiotic you look in your platform boots and your nailpolish, but by than you will have at least experienced that even fully clowned up you can actually talk to women...)

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh... and DJA would probably benefit from taking a few classes from him ^^

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I will agree with ISFj for him.
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ESI be popping liek mad on this site, trulululu.