Thread: my short IM descriptions

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default my short IM descriptions

I think these capture the basic idea of each information element, at least a primary given idea. Ashton helped me out by giving me his terminology, and I deciphered the words to the best of my current ability, and came up with these concise phrasings:

(Se) EOS = comprehending the evidence of gravity and meaning in sensory stimuli
    (Te) EOD = distinguishing the phases of something's gradual transformation
    (Ti) EFS = connecting and categorizing previously isolated facts according to a general hypothesis
    (Si) EFD = stabilizing and equalizing necessary interdependent physical processes
    (Ne) IOS = dismantling, analyzing, and reconfiguring the units of a structure
    (Fe) IOD = engaging in or sharing the activities or roles of people in an atmosphere
    (Fi) IFS = evoking sincere and intimate identification with people, images, memories, emotions, etc.
    (Ni) IFD = discerning the essential and consilient importance within a subject or context

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Gravity, people, ...?

What's "F" and "O"?
    F=fields, unless you are Bill Clinton, then F=fuck
    O=objects, unless you are Bill Clinton, then O=orgy
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    (Se) EOS = comprehending the evidence of gravity and meaning in sensory stimuli

cool

(Te) EOD = distinguishing the phases of something's gradual transformation

cool

(Ti) EFS = connecting and categorizing previously isolated facts according to a general hypothesis

meh.

(Si) EFD = stabilizing and equalizing necessary interdependent physical processes

cool

(Ne) IOS = dismantling, analyzing, and reconfiguring the units of a structure

cool, but too much Ti.

Ne is irrational afterall...

(Fe) IOD = engaging in or sharing the activities or roles of people in an atmosphere

Too specific. Why does it have to be about people? Fe is about energy and implications in all contexts.

(Fi) IFS = evoking sincere and intimate identification with people, images, memories, emotions, etc.

Wouldn't know

(Ni) IFD = discerning the essential and consilient importance within a subject or context

cool
    The end is nigh

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    F=fields, unless you are Bill Clinton, then F=fuck
    O=objects, unless you are Bill Clinton, then O=orgy
    LMAOOL
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Creepy-sarahdxwrappd

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    LMAOOL
    ^Laugh my ass off out loud? that's just stupid.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarahdxwrappd View Post
    ^Laugh my ass off out loud? that's just stupid.
    Why?...You know what...I don't care much about how mean you really are because you arn't face to face with me...but never the less I still respect you as a human being and I prob should be saying something really mean to you, but I wouldn't care to stoop to your level.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Creepy-sarahdxwrappd

Believe me, that's me NOT being mean. And stooping? I haven't even insulted you. I merely wanted to know what LMAOOL meant...and if it did indeed mean "Laugh my ass off out loud"...well, i'll blame it on your english. No biggie, simmer down.