Thread: LIIs-INTjs, how do you use your reverse function?

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default LIIs-INTjs, how do you use your reverse function?

Do you rely on it at all?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My what? Do you need to dual-type me for me to answer this question or something?

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I mean your more aggressive side.

Your ethical assertiveness and persuasiveness. Your response to PoLR hits. The visceral reaction.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    No, I mean your more aggressive side.

Your ethical assertiveness and persuasiveness. Your response to PoLR hits. The visceral reaction.
    If I understand what you are talking about, very occasionally I will let out a brief burst of rage or something similar, if I've decided that it's the best response to a situation. Two examples come to mind:

• Influencing a probable IEI on another forum to do something that we both agreed that she should do - I was actually mimicking another person - a probable SLE - here. This involved that forum's animated anger smiley.
    • Some sort of game I was playing when younger... I don't remember it clearly, but both force and aim were important (sort of like baseball, except timing didn't matter), and after some frustration, I decided to err on the side of force and let out some rage. My dad rebuked me for letting out my anger, and I rebuked him right back, because I had consciously decided to do it and I stood by my judgment.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is that it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm still trying to determine my type, so sorry in advance if my response isn't valid, however, I find that LII's PoLR is definitely true for me.

I tend to vocally (sometimes I apparently smack my keyboard ) express my frustration at work as it's an environment I'm comfortable in, but that usually dies pretty quickly and it's more in jest at the situation being utterly ridiculous.

I have been called aggressive manager I had because I had shut him down in a meeting where he wasn't listening to what I was saying. It took me being very pointed with raised voice to get him to drop the subject I didn't see as an issue due to it already been solved (hooray for career limiting moves). I don't act like that all the time though. I've actually thought that I get right up on his PoLR.

Aside from that 1 time I can't really say I externalise a lot of my "aggression", frustration is a different story
    LII kthnxbai!

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can do all of those and I can make a dinosaur with only one hand and some strings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol voted 1 for best use of shadows....

..... sometimes I chase mine......

.....I get very tired after a while, then I sleep in my basket
    LII kthnxbai!

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    Is that it?
    That's all that comes to mind. I think it's safe to assume there's something I forgot, but but not so much as to make it a different order of magnitude.

LII-Ne

- Blair Houghton

Johari