Thread: let's play guess pluie's type!

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default let's play guess pluie's type!

yeah so i'm in a really sarcastic and satirical mood.

ii'm going to ramble on... and if you're bored enough... you should try to guess my type.

let's see. i'm irresponsible. i'm well-rounded. i'm devoted in a sense that i sstick by my philosophies. i love to have fun, in a sense that i like to do stupid things and hang out and be mindless in doing stupid mischievous things, while simultaneously touching deep topics regarding life and its meaning.

my humor is rather sarcastic.

one of my favorite things to do is figure out people. by figure out i mean, learn to understand their thought process and learn to relate to them.

i fall in love with almost everyone. by fall in love i mean i find something about them (their laugh, their eyes, their hands, the way they speak, their smell, etc...) and it just makes me happy. infatuation i suppose? fetish!? ha! no, i don't get turned on by it. usually... but we won't go into that. yet.

ummmmmmmmmmmmm. i guess you could say i'm high on life, when "healthy". thats my high. my low would be... there's no reason to live, because i can not logically find proof that the human race has a purpose.

[long silence]

SO! guess my type!?
    ask me anything you wont! [disclaimer: this does not mean i will answer]

p.s. i avoid lying as avidly as possible, because i believe it interferes with your destiny.

i just think that face looks funny lololol

random stuff:

i like music a lot
    i like anime
    i like tae kwon do
    i like running
    i like singing
    i like playing guitar
    i like playing violin
    i like riding my bike
    i like nature
    no-- i love nature.
    i pay attention to people's style.
    i'm impatient. but i'm learning to be patient.
    i never forget connections or "worlds" i establish with people in relationships.

that's all for now.

questions = good. entertaining.
    "If you can find out little melodies for yourself on the piano it is all very well. But if they come of themselves when you are not at the piano, then you have still greater reason to rejoice; for then the inner sense of music is astir in you. The fingers must make what the head wills, not vice versa."- Robert Schumann

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It sounds like you are my conflictor, SLI?
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no actually you do sound like a Beta NF.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    wowwee
    ha. waas the SLI thing a joke?

could you possibly elaborate?
    "If you can find out little melodies for yourself on the piano it is all very well. But if they come of themselves when you are not at the piano, then you have still greater reason to rejoice; for then the inner sense of music is astir in you. The fingers must make what the head wills, not vice versa."- Robert Schumann

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ha. 31 views? and only one responder?

my thread must not be very interesting. sorry if i come off obnoxious. it's my humor, i suppose.

hm.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pluie View Post
    ummmmmmmmmmmmm. i guess you could say i'm high on life, when "healthy". thats my high. my low would be... there's no reason to live, because i can not logically find proof that the human race has a purpose.
    This makes me think LII.

Some other things make me think Feeler, though. Are you male or female?

Beta NF seems more likely in general, because they're valuing (and so might share the LII perspective with regard to the above quote), are Feelers (and so will take a greater interest in people than LIIs), and are Intuitive (the "world" you were referring to). Furthermore, I think IEI>EIE, because of the "worlds" thing and a general idea of sitting back and observing as opposed to going forth and doing.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    This makes me think LII.

Some other things make me think Feeler, though. Are you male or female?

Beta NF seems more likely in general, because they're valuing (and so might share the LII perspective with regard to the above quote), are Feelers (and so will take a greater interest in people than LIIs), and are Intuitive (the "world" you were referring to). Furthermore, I think IEI>EIE, because of the "worlds" thing and a general idea of sitting back and observing as opposed to going forth and doing.
    i'm fairly sure i'm eie as well.
    LII's and ILE's are amongst my favorite friends though! ^_^

oh yes, and i'm female.
    Last edited by pluie; 04-20-2009 at 06:24 AM. Reason: forgot to say

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm fairly sure i'm eie as well.
    LII's and ILE's are amongst my favorite friends though! ^_^

oh yes, and i'm female.
    Interesting... I favored IEI, not EIE.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    Interesting... I favored IEI, not EIE.
    hm. i won't take that to heart.

from my experience, ILE's and LII's are quite entertaining.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you call yourself emotionally stable or not??

Btw..are you willing to post a picture/s of yourself. If you do it you may be VIed.

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

yeah so i'm in a really sarcastic and satirical mood.

ii'm going to ramble on... and if you're bored enough... you should try to guess my type.

let's see. i'm irresponsible. i'm well-rounded. i'm devoted in a sense that i sstick by my philosophies. i love to have fun, in a sense that i like to do stupid things and hang out and be mindless in doing stupid mischievous things, while simultaneously touching deep topics regarding life and its meaning.

my humor is rather sarcastic.

one of my favorite things to do is figure out people. by figure out i mean, learn to understand their thought process and learn to relate to them.

i fall in love with almost everyone. by fall in love i mean i find something about them (their laugh, their eyes, their hands, the way they speak, their smell, etc...) and it just makes me happy. infatuation i suppose? fetish!? ha! no, i don't get turned on by it. usually... but we won't go into that. yet.

[long silence]

SO! guess my type!?
    ask me anything you wont! [disclaimer: this does not mean i will answer]

p.s. i avoid lying as avidly as possible, because i believe it interferes with your destiny.

i just think that face looks funny lololol

random stuff:

i like music a lot
    i like anime
    i like tae kwon do
    i like running
    i like singing
    i like playing guitar
    i like playing violin
    i like riding my bike
    i like nature
    no-- i love nature.
    i pay attention to people's style.
    i'm impatient. but i'm learning to be patient.
    i never forget connections or "worlds" i establish with people in relationships.

that's all for now.

questions = good. entertaining.
    Very strange that people IEI keeps coming up...
    if I am IEI, I'd definitely lean towards Fe subtype. When I get a web cam, I plan to post a video of myself rambling I guess? Not exactly sure what I'll say.

Anyway, the reason I'd say Fe is because in real life I most definitely enjoy attention. And I very much identify with a 3w4 on the enneagram, all though I haven't gone into much depth with the enneagram theory yet.

Also, regarding this:
    [quote/]You remind me of dinki (IEI) and dattebayo (IEE?). I think you are an NF. And you "..." a lot ... just like I do ... probably to show how you'd talk in real life... probably because of Fe? And a bit of Ni to slow you down... So ... Beta NF it is?[/quote]

I thought i was IEE for the longest time ^_^

And the dots... How exactly is that Fe? I guess this sort of conveys an emotional effect? Ah-- and I suppose because I seem to make an effort to really show how I speak in real life with my writing. Maybe?

And I also think I'm EIE, btw, because in real life my explanations and conversation flow a lot better than my written communication-- (Fe with Ni creative?) Also, I'm not quite sure about my conception of the creative function yet, but I do believe that I rely on Ni quite a bit in my expression. I suppose that thought is for another thread though.

Regarding something I saw on another thread... one-on-one interaction vs. group interaction. I believe I might actually have a tendency to be better with one-on-one... but I think I enjoy the feel of having a group overall, at least if I'm in the mood to have fun, in stead of more deeply discuss something or a topic or idea, etc. Overall, I think it depends on who it is, where I am, what I'm discussing, what my intentions are. I could completely OWN a presentation, if it's something I'm very interested in/passionate about, and am thoroughly informed in, and have an established opinion with. But if I'm presenting something I'm unsure about, I'm naturally very hesitant. I believe the variance of these two levels of comfort (one-on-one vs. group) may not be very type-related (IEI v EIE).

Haha. Let's see how much of that is clear, and let's see how much of that people actually read.

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tuturututu View Post

Btw..are you willing to post a picture/s of yourself. If you do it you may be VIed.
    Yes. and Yes.

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. and Yes.

i'll try to find honest ones.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK.
    Further on: a decent socionics test,Socionics Type Assistant TURBO XL ..54 questions only..if you don't mind..

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My guess is irrational, too. IEE or IEI. And you VI like my cousin.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK.
    Further on: a decent socionics test,Socionics Type Assistant TURBO XL ..54 questions only..if you don't mind..
    I'd say that's a rather crappy one...
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK.
    i've taken that exact test, actually.

i guess i'll do it again... for experimental sake. don't mind, no.

*takes test*

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    I'd say that's a rather crappy one...
    i'd have to say i agree it's extremely subjective. *sigh* that's personality theory for ya i suppose.

just finished hehehe. and lookie: Socionics Type Assistant TURBO XL

ENFP! HI N AND F! WAHOO!

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And you VI like my cousin.
    lol.
    meaningggg....?

what's their type?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK. I bet you're an xNFx.

Which of these four descriptions suits you best?
    ENFj-wikisocion
    INFj-wikisocion
    INFp-wikisocion
    ENFp-wikisocion

btw..Category:Type descriptions - Wikisocion

You said you are emotionally stable. Out of these four types INFp and ENFp are emotionally stable ones. Your photos suggest to me static over dynamic, therefore ENFp..but of course, it's hard to say.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol.
    meaningggg....?

what's their type?
    I am not sure about her type yet which is why I didn't say anything, sorry. But she's an NF for sure.

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFj-wikisocion
    INFj-wikisocion
    INFp-wikisocion
    ENFp-wikisocion

You said you are emotionally stable. Out of these four types INFp and ENFp are emotionally stable ones. Your photos suggest to me static over dynamic, therefore ENFp..but of course, it's hard to say.
    both EIE and IEE i identify with the most. and it depends on what you meant by emotionally stable. i'm not naturally that way, but i feel i've gained a lot of "wisdom" so to speak, which allows me to take things in stride.

should i go by the technical description of emotionally stable? if so, then you might not believe me to be so. but i have grown in that aspect of myself immensely over time, and feel that i can comfortably say i am stable now.

i am a very good emotional speaker, and i believe that relationships are my priority in life. not because i choose it to be that way, but because i'm romantically and love-inclined. heh.

i'm farely sure i'm EIE, but maybe i'm just being stubborn ;P

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, so which one of these two guys would you rather hang out with?

Guy #1

Guy #2

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFj-wikisocion
    INFj-wikisocion
    INFp-wikisocion
    ENFp-wikisocion

both EIE and IEE i identify with the most. and it depends on what you meant by emotionally stable. i'm not naturally that way, but i feel i've gained a lot of "wisdom" so to speak, which allows me to take things in stride.

should i go by the technical description of emotionally stable? if so, then you might not believe me to be so. but i have grown in that aspect of myself immensely over time, and feel that i can comfortably say i am stable now.

i am a very good emotional speaker, and i believe that relationships are my priority in life. not because i choose it to be that way, but because i'm romantically and love-inclined. heh.

i'm farely sure i'm EIE, but maybe i'm just being stubborn ;P

ok so i said a bunch of stuff and i'm too lazy to say it again.

but i socialize to release stress, and connecting with people through conversation is like a high. but we have to be discussing profound topics, usually philosophical. this leads me to believe i am Fe-leading.

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, so which one of these two guys would you rather hang out with?

Guy #1

Guy #2
    ha! hahahahahaha
    hahah...
    ha.

i dated someone who i'm farely sure is SLI for for months.

LSI ftw.

this thread is experimental.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..it depends on what you meant by emotionally stable.
    I'll elaborate. Tomorrow.

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll elaborate. Tomorrow.
    hehe
    you remind me of my LII friend

i think he's LII anyway

sounds good.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ha! hahahahahaha
    hahah...
    ha.

i dated someone who i'm farely sure is SLI for for months.

LSI ftw.

this thread is experimental.
    Ok, you're EIE. Case Closed. Next?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm thinking of Fi-ENFp.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, now I've seen this thread, you're a bit easier to pin down. I've seen your kind before. I'd say irrational Alpha, with a slim chance of EIE. You're definitely Fe/Ti.

It sounds like you are my conflictor, SLI?
    lol

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Okay, now I've seen this thread, you're a bit easier to pin down. I've seen your kind before. I'd say irrational Alpha, with a slim chance of EIE. You're definitely Fe/Ti.

lol

ohhh REALLY? hahaha. seriously?

could you elaborate?

what's "my kind"?

wouldn't that make me indefinitely ISFp or ESFj? i've considered esfj... but not isfp. we shall see.

i'm pretty sure i'm NF, but this is hilarious, so i'll keep pondering it.
    Last edited by pluie; 04-21-2009 at 10:00 PM. Reason: just more to say

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    I'm thinking of Fi-ENFp.
    ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

why?

by the way i really love your signature

emerson = awesome
    Last edited by pluie; 04-21-2009 at 09:58 PM. Reason: i'd like to say.

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

me answering why i'd like to visit italy

(i was asked this today and i wondered what i look like when i speak, as i often do, so i filmed it with my phone. sure enough it worked :])

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i49.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid49.photobucket.com/albums/f258/xnoizexnxkissesx/2520e9a3.flv">

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i49.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid49.photobucket.com/albums/f258/xnoizexnxkissesx/2520e9a3.flv">

Last edited by pluie; 04-21-2009 at 10:05 PM. Reason: video not working???

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't hear a word you're saying, plushie.

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirena View Post
    Can't hear a word you're saying, plushie.
    how is that even remotely funny? honestly

plushie?

:wink:

p.s. it works fine on my pc

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how is that even remotely funny? honestly

plushie?

:wink:
    that's your problem for assuming i'm trying to be funny.

at least i don't have severe attention seeking disorder!

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's your problem for assuming i'm trying to be funny.

at least i don't have severe attention seeking disorder!
    excuuuuuuuse me.

ok the only other assumption is that you're trying to be mean/insult me
    or you made a typo
    or you just thought for some reason that my username is plushie? not likely?

it's natural to assume that you're trying to be clever by calling me plushie

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

excuuuuuuuse me.

ok the only other assumption is that you're trying to be mean/insult me
    or you made a typo
    or you just thought for some reason that my username is plushie? not likely?

it's natural to assume that you're trying to be clever by calling me plushie
    Hmmm that's 30 minutes of your life you won't get back.

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm that's 30 minutes of your life you won't get back.
    if i didnt care about you, i'd agree

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if i didnt care about you, i'd agree
    awwww

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

awwww
    do you even GET what i mean?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast