10 55.56%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: could lungs be intp

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default could lungs be intp

its been suggested by a couple people lately.

it would make some things messy but it would clean up some other things.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

noooooo

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i'm already regretting doing this.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That typing is doubtful, but it's not incorrect enough to warrant an emotional response as extreme as implying someone must be smoking crack to think it's correct.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    its been suggested by a couple people lately.
    by whom?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    by whom?
    i suppose you could say 1.5 people.

tendril lovin thinks i could be gamma nt.
    dj arendee just said i looked like a thinker and compared me to his intp brother, so sort of implied it?
    hotel ambush brought it up back in the day but ended up settling on istp.

i may have exaggerated but i think if i add those things together it could be enough to warrant saying "a couple."

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

yeah wtf, closing.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

reopened and bumped.

i was early to the party and i'm now i'm late to the party.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nahhhhh.

you're no Ni.

I smell Se.

Creepy-pikachu

no, lol. You actually do the same thing to me that Maritsa does in 1v1 conversation, which is a very unique style of recoiling a ton of information into a condensed piece of information. Its almost as if youre both bookmarking thoughts to simplify life.

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i suppose you could say 1.5 people.

tendril lovin thinks i could be gamma nt.
    dj arendee just said i looked like a thinker and compared me to his intp brother, so sort of implied it?
    hotel ambush brought it up back in the day but ended up settling on istp.

i may have exaggerated but i think if i add those things together it could be enough to warrant saying "a couple."
    ....You took those guys seriously. Come on.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    no, lol. You actually do the same thing to me that Maritsa does in 1v1 conversation, which is a very unique style of recoiling a ton of information into a condensed piece of information. Its almost as if youre both bookmarking thoughts to simplify life.
    interesting. i just noticed the other day when someone was saying a lot of things, that my response is to comb through it and be like, "so...[simplified summarized interpretation]?"
    and i feel a little bad about it sometimes like i'm not giving them credit for the whole complex scope of what they're trying to get across. but i have to condense it to process it.

static? ij? or maybe just normal.

for the record, i was considering intp at the time this was made but i was just fucking around when i reopened this today.

Creepy-pikachu

interesting. i just noticed the other day when someone was saying a lot of things, that my response is to comb through it and be like, "so...[simplified summarized interpretation]?"
    and i feel a little bad about it sometimes like i'm not giving them credit for the whole complex scope of what they're trying to get across. but i have to condense it to process it.

for the record, i was considering intp at the time this was made but i was just fucking around when i reopened this today.
    Ti primaries dont do it unless requested specifically to do so. Fi primaries seem to do it with ease. For someone like me, it lets me know that whatever has been acknowledged, for better or for worse. When Ive talked to w00f on the phone, it was evident that he benefited from me doing this. It was easy for me, but I lack the patience or the force to redirect his haphazard, yet disparately related, tangents.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

woop...i do this too.

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anything is possible, you could even be smoking crack.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Most people think you're smoking crack.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think it's unusual to see a bit of oneself in other types in one's quadra. For example, I could see myself being any of the delta types, and fwiw, I first recognized myself in an SLI type description but refused to believe it.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Fireyed View Post
    dJ often compares me to his butch lesbian IEE friend who he no longer talks to after she got pissy at him for a job offer.
    you are totally butch. time to buy a Harley and become a house painter!

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do this as well, but usually to make sure I understand what the person is saying (so they can look at my interpretation of their words). Then there are people who make things stupidly complex; I simplify for them to show that they could've used a couple of sentences to say what they just used a paragraph (or two) on.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've seen a few ESI<->ILI switches before. Anything is possible.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    I've seen a few ESI<->ILI switches before. Anything is possible.
    there are no types you would rule out?

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there are no types you would rule out?
    Not really, I don't know enough about any of the individuals on the forum to gain an appreciation of their true type, only the behavioural quirks they have displayed in what is a truly limited context. Neither I should, it's a real limitation that I shouldn't pretend doesn't exist.

But, I do know of three ESI<->ILI interchanges in both directions, from people who were quite confident about their type. It's really an issue of super-id/ego switching particularly where people go through a phase in their life where things are just different, this makes them feel different internally, it also leads to alternative behaviours.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

i was going to vote "you're smoking cock" until i realized it said "crack" and not "cock"

i demand a new poll

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Fireyed

hahahahaha!

@lungs
    I don't know much about female ILI's. I regret ever saying that.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could I not care?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I meant to say that I too think you're smoking crack. But I don't have evidence to that regard so I can't say for sure.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

From EII to ESI and now to ILI? Okay, but it seems really funny. My take would be, stick to what you find the most comfortable, as in person, that's duality to me in a nutshell. Blabbing about "functions" and the like won't get you any far if you can't recognise any yourself.

Besides, what I did see was people mixing up activation and duality for themselves at times, so it can be something in it.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

awww we're like a really stupid.dysfunctional familyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

No one is allowed to relate to other type descriptions.
    One facet of personality is allowed...if it's not in the description, you're just going to have to suppress it.
    Get with it.

<3

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nah, not at all, I don't think any one even phrased it this way, besides, providing only one would be allowed, every one would be ILI, just look at this site if you don't believe me, so it doesn't make any sense, and the more you're going to relate to other descriptions, not two, not three, but more, I don't see a point in descriptions at all. I mean, isn't is a bit confusing?

Let's say this ESI description doesn't fit you at all, and you're about to pick up other descriptions wanting to see if they do. Problem is they don't "have to". Hmm, I'm exaggerating, and I understand one can fiddle with it anytime, searching and discovering something new(?), but blahblah and blah, doesn't that mean one would see themselves in every single one of them?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

absurd please tell me who i am. i'm so confused and i'm drifting in a cloud of mimicry and groupthink and abstract nonsense and i need your strong hands.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

absurd please tell me who i am. i'm so confused and i'm drifting in a cloud of mimicry and groupthink and abstract nonsense and i need your strong hands.
    I don't care who you are nor who any one on here is, same goes for people that want to tell me who I am, I've got six letters stored for them in the back of my head.

Take my "strong" beer instead, I'm going to need my hands, so watch with the "pleasantries" and "niceness", I am and have been out of those the day I saw the the light of day, must be the cue as to my own sociotype. No worries though, I'm going to figure out yours and mine after this beer.

I can be wrong though

Anyhow, I voted to could lungs be ILI"? yeah sure", I don't mind, every of yous can be whatever you want to be on this site and at the same time laugh at people playing RPGs. I can be of different opinion though on great many things.
    Last edited by Absurd; 12-28-2012 at 04:46 PM.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Absurd, you say so much and yet mean so little. I can't read the first sentences of your posts anymore (to send the message louder and clearer: I've only read the first sentence of each of your posts).

Lungs. you can use my big strong hands. I'll double glove. 'sokay.
    ( i'm leaving this alone ^ because i made myself laugh).
    Last edited by blackburry; 12-28-2012 at 05:46 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    Absurd, you say so much and yet mean so little. I can't read the first sentences of yours posts anymore (to send the message louder and clearer: I've only read the first sentence of each of your posts).
    Know I read you all the time like DJA, blackburry, you're not forgotten. I don't know what is so hard to read anyway, I bet if I even wrote it in German you wouldn't get it.

All I said was she self typed Fi dominant before and now self-types ILI. English hard much? I think Scapegrace did as well.

Wonder when you're going to do the same...

Besides, this thread needs some movement, and I think I'm in the right place.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'M DOING IT RIGHT NOW. who's with me?

I vote lungs and I are both ILI.

(ps she doesn't self-type as ILI)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    I'M DOING IT RIGHT NOW. who's with me?

I vote lungs and I are both ILI.

(ps she doesn't self-type as ILI)

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Know I read you all the time like DJA, blackburry, you're not forgotten. I don't know what is so hard to read anyway, I bet if I even wrote it in German you wouldn't get it.

All I said was she self typed Fi dominant before and now self-types ILI. English hard much? I think Scapegrace did as well.

Wonder when you're going to do the same...

Besides, this thread needs some movement, and I think I'm in the right place.
    What?

Goddamn it. I "self-typed" and nobody told me? Fuck.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oh, I have read this forum with my pair of eyes, not just one, pace and death.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Absurd, you are a poet.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well, this is what happens you read Grimm when little.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm projecting somewhat with this advice, but maybe you could, @lungs, try to find something to go deep into and explore and see where it takes you rather than be all over the map. I've noticed incredibly successful people hyperfocus on one area while still having knowledge of all other stuff too, its just more of a faint dim where they only access it when they absolutely have to. You just seem to be getting lost in hazy identity stuff and grand things you cannot figure out quickly, or perhaps not even in a single lifetime.

sometimes it's helpful to explore your thoughts and see one that excites you and something that can go deeper down, then you start making the connections/evidence in your head about it, and it becomes more who you are rather than being overly excited by the intensity of other people or something. Though this does make sense since you are a sexual submissive buuuut.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast