SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I dub myseslf IEE-Fi 9w8 sp/sx

Or sx/sp.
    Any thoughts?
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're not 9w8.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    You're not 9w8.
    this
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're not 9w8.
    Por que no?
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fenryrr View Post
    Por que no?
    You're waaaay too vocal about your worries and insecurities for 9w8, definitely not positive outlook triad

I figure you're also sp/sx > sx/sp. You don't really prod at people like sx firsts tend to do

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're waaaay too vocal about your worries and insecurities for 9w8, definitely not positive outlook triad

I figure you're also sp/sx > sx/sp. You don't really prod at people like sx firsts tend to do
    Thanks for the input.
    I don't think I was always like this though..which kinda makes this harder. This is all kinda a neurosis from my health stuff.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Or sx/sp.
    Any thoughts?
    I can see 9w8 possibly fitting you, but you're most likely sp/sx. sx/sp doesn't seem to fit you at all imo.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are not 9w8.

9w1, if you are a 9. If not, 6w7. sp/sx makes sense though.

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aerorobyn View Post
    You are not 9w8.

9w1, if you are a 9. If not, 6w7. sp/sx makes sense though.
    But 9w8 seems to make more sense. :/

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you think so?

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Come on, fen, give us reasons why so we can discuss this and get it figured out!

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're not 9w8.
    Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    this
    Yeah, not 9.

6w7 sp/sx.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see you've changed back. What's your reasoning for 9w8?

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see you've changed back. What's your reasoning for 9w8?
    I talked to Ashton and foxonstilts last night and they both agreed with 9 typing because I rarely have strong opinions of things, among other things. Like I just kinda forget anything that bothers me...brush it under the rug. It's like I have amnesia to things people do that hurt me. Eventually it gets too far and my anger bubbles up...but it kinda takes a whole bunch of "last straw" instances for me to actually accept I am angry and something has to change with the dynamic between me and another person. Making those changes and holding strong is even harder than just letting myself get hurt. The feeling of anger is sort of foreign to me. I usually don't notice I am angry with someone..it's like I don't process it. I let people just kinda take advantage of me time and again cause I don't stick up for myself. Don't really know how to. Don't know what I want. Don't know anything. Heh. I still need to finish that exercise you suggested Galen...gonna work on it more tonight.

I'm not certain about w8 vs w1. I need to keep reading.
    Last edited by fen; 05-17-2012 at 02:24 AM.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I talked to Ashton and foxonstilts last night and they both agreed with 9 typing because I rarely have strong opinions of things, among other things. Like I just kinda forget anything that bothers me...brush it under the rug. It's like I have amnesia to things people do that hurt me. Eventually it gets too far and my anger bubbles up...but it kinda takes a whole bunch of "last straw" instances for me to actually accept I am angry and something has to change with the dynamic between me and another person. Making those changes and holding strong is even harder than just letting myself get hurt. The feeling of anger is sort of foreign to me. I usually don't notice I am angry with someone..it's like I don't process it. I let people just kinda take advantage of me time and again cause I don't stick up for myself. Don't really know how to. Don't know what I want. Don't know anything. Heh. I still need to finish that exercise you suggested Galen...gonna work on it more tonight.

Yeah that's sort of my gestalt about you too. Not that i know much about enneagram... but the qualities of yourself that you listed above i sort of noticed about you as well.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Yeah that's sort of my gestalt about you too. Not that i know much about enneagram... but the qualities of yourself that you listed above i sort of noticed about you as well.
    Thanks for the input WA. We haven't talked in forever it feels like.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, I could see it maybe. I had figured that this characteristic was prevalent in all Attachment Triad types, but thinking back to your behavior in the past about how you deal with relationships could make sense for 9. I'll have to mull that over in the brain for a bit, see what turns up.

If you are a 9 I'd peg you as w1. You don't have the same grounded earthiness as the 8 wings I've known; but then again all of the 9w8s I've known of have been Si egos, so that could play a part in my impression of the type. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, I could see it maybe. I had figured that this characteristic was prevalent in all Attachment Triad types, but thinking back to your behavior in the past about how you deal with relationships could make sense for 9. I'll have to mull that over in the brain for a bit, see what turns up.

If you are a 9 I'd peg you as w1. You don't have the same grounded earthiness as the 8 wings I've known; but then again all of the 9w8s I've known of have been Si egos, so that could play a part in my impression of the type. Hmmmmmmmmmmm
    Okay. I'm looking forward to what you uncover.

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are not w8. I am NEVER CHANGING MY TYPINGS!!!

I had to take this opportunity to say that.

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aerorobyn View Post
    You are not w8. I am NEVER CHANGING MY TYPINGS!!!

I had to take this opportunity to say that.
    9w1 then Robyn? Why do you think so? You don't think I'm rough around the edges?

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the input WA. We haven't talked in forever it feels like.
    yeah i've been busy crunch time at work... (and watching korean shows )
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

This makes me lean towards w1 over w8 for you, not that w8 isn't a possibility.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    This makes me lean towards w1 over w8 for you, not that w8 isn't a possibility.
    What about it seems w1>w8, if I may ask?

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

What about it seems w1>w8, if I may ask?
    Well, I don't think an 8 wing would have much of a problem standing up for themselves as a 1 wing. So in other words an 8 wing is more capable of defending themself from others' attacks while a 1 wing would be more likely to struggle with it.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i can definitely buy 9w1.

i'm remembering when you went after korp in irc though and it was one of my first interactions with you and i was kind of impressed because a lot of people found him intimidating but you wouldn't back down because you felt your principles were violated. idk maybe this isn't relevant or maybe it is, it just feels relevant to me to bring up.

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    i can definitely buy 9w1.

i'm remembering when you went after korp in irc though and it was one of my first interactions with you and i was kind of impressed because a lot of people found him intimidating but you wouldn't back down because you felt your principles were violated. idk maybe this isn't relevant or maybe it is, it just feels relevant to me to bring up.
    Yeah, I remember that. It could very well be related.
    Last edited by fen; 05-17-2012 at 06:44 AM.