Thread: Does this sound like an ENTj? (Te-subtype)

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Does this sound like an ENTj? (Te-subtype)

Last edited by suedehead; 02-07-2015 at 09:25 PM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think so, but it could probably fit a few types. The last bullet actually sounds a bit like me

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds Te.

TIM
    EII 4w5
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like a couple of LIEs I know, yeah.

TIM
    9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    -Always ready, productive, unflappable and high-energy. Speaks really fast. Always seems to be in a good mood, but in a self-satisfied way instead of forcing it onto you. Really strong voice. Yells out orders. Gives straightforward, automatic answers or solutions to any sort of issue that makes sense and will get you through the task easily. They'll reduce it to something like "Go over there, do this, continue with what you were doing before, come back after 15 minutes and I'll let you go". Doesn't hesitate, leave you waiting, get annoyed or get caught up in small details. When you think something's urgent, they're always willing to match that and give you the answer/solution that you want.

-Walks really fast and shoves into people without noticing. Whenever they do a physical task, it's like they're not even present with it and they just try to do it all in one rapid, forceful movement. Sometimes it's pretty efficient, while other times they'll just drop a bunch of stuff and awkwardly try to pick everything up rapidly or just decide to leave it there and move on to something else.

-Doesn't seem like a stereotypical NT or Ni-ego at a superficial glance since they focus a lot on practical things and are always physically on the move. Doesn't really say anything cryptic.

-Often really social and effusive, but in a blunt, disruptive way. Tells snarky, semi-confrontational jokes while they're multitasking. Will say something really blunt or even kind of fucked up in response to someone asking for a favor, like the sort of response you would expect in a worst case scenario, and then say "lol, nah, I'm kidding, sure!" Sometimes worries that they're annoying you and asks you jokingly.
    Everything I've bolded is especially true of my LIE friend.
    Everything in red is NOT true of her.
    Everything I've left alone didn't stand out to me one way or another.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can be LIE while in "work" mode
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

-Always ready, productive, unflappable and high-energy. Speaks really fast. Always seems to be in a good mood, but in a self-satisfied way instead of forcing it onto you. Really strong voice. Yells out orders. Gives straightforward, automatic answers or solutions to any sort of issue that makes sense and will get you through the task easily. They'll reduce it to something like "Go over there, do this, continue with what you were doing before, come back after 15 minutes and I'll let you go". Doesn't hesitate, leave you waiting, get annoyed or get caught up in small details. When you think something's urgent, they're always willing to match that and give you the answer/solution that you want.

-Walks really fast and shoves into people without noticing. Whenever they do a physical task, it's like they're not even present with it and they just try to do it all in one rapid, forceful movement. Sometimes it's pretty efficient, while other times they'll just drop a bunch of stuff and awkwardly try to pick everything up rapidly or just decide to leave it there and move on to something else.

-Doesn't seem like a stereotypical NT or Ni-ego at a superficial glance since they focus a lot on practical things and are always physically on the move. Doesn't really say anything cryptic.

-Often really social and effusive, but in a blunt, disruptive way. Tells snarky, semi-confrontational jokes while they're multitasking. Will say something really blunt or even kind of fucked up in response to someone asking for a favor, like the sort of response you would expect in a worst case scenario, and then say "lol, nah, I'm kidding, sure!" Sometimes worries that they're annoying you and asks you if they are as a joke.
    my LIE-Ni father only exhibits these traits. Dunno, LIE-Te seems just more matter-of-fact, practical in a quick way, and "serious".

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will say something really blunt or even kind of fucked up in response to someone asking for a favor, like the sort of response you would expect in a worst case scenario, and then say "lol, nah, I'm kidding, sure!"
    Now that I read this again, I actually realize I do this all the time. Is it actually annoying?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The person's female btw if that matters.
    Last edited by suedehead; 09-19-2014 at 01:50 PM.