Thread: Lonely around ppl not in quadra

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Lonely around ppl not in quadra

I've never been able to put my finger on it and occassionally it still perplexes me and/or pisses me off that I just don't fit well with many people..

And it seems to turn out that the only friends I'm able to keep for long periods of time are gammas..
    Anyways, I'm in class now and I'm surrounded by women, primarily Fe/Si and I feel so out of place.

I don't get them- their endless, mindless chatter. At times I absolutely appreciate an aspect of a certain few and vice versa but it's overall not very rewarding interaction.

I need more gammas in my day to day life for that friendly support system, maybe...

How the fuck do I do this?
    I've three close friends that merely sprouted out of work or school or here but I need mo since most are too busy and/or live far away.
    I see how clichey all the alphas I know/work/go to school with are and they all get along really well- a giant fluid social group. I don't need that.. Just a few more. Idk how they do it either, it's just a massive alpha orgy everywhere..

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Okay.

As for cliques - that's what what I see in Gammas on this forum plus the mindless chatter (don't try to negate that).

I don't know try to find out what your fellow Gammas are interested in and maybe start from there, hunting Se/Ni style.

Chances you not being interested in anything, mean wrong quadra - move along.

Heil, Socionics the slayer of the dead and Absurd king of water he drinks right now.

All hail the king!
    Last edited by Absurd; 08-06-2013 at 08:00 PM.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Absurd, troll.

But you're the only one who commented so thanks I guess.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feel like I should add that I like the alphas on this forum btw.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    @Absurd, troll.

But you're the only one who commented so thanks I guess.
    Typical Alpha response.

Feel like I should add that I like the alphas on this forum btw.
    Yes, works fine. First bash them and then make up with then. And people call me irrational...

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Typical Alpha response.

Yes, works fine. First bash them and then make up with then. And people call me irrational...
    I love how you just skim things.

I said I dislike the women who are primarily alpha in my class.

I tend to like the alphas here.

What don't you get?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

it doesn't matter if he gets it or not, even if he did he would pretend not to and pretend that he has something on you.

i would respond but i dont know what to say. i don't hit it off with many people either. i'm around a fair amount of gammas but even then its just like quiet amiable understanding a lot of the time, not any shellbreaking.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I find it's the opposing quadra that I feel most isolated around (beta) and in your case it's alpha. Around gammas and alphas, I feel a little bit more at home. However, the best quadra to hang around with is delta of course, but I don't have any close friends that are delta unfortunately aside from acquaintances. I think trying to find some betas and deltas would probably expand your options more and would not be as isolating as being around alphas imo.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never been able to put my finger on it and occassionally it still perplexes me and/or pisses me off that I just don't fit well with many people..

And it seems to turn out that the only friends I'm able to keep for long periods of time are gammas..
    Anyways, I'm in class now and I'm surrounded by women, primarily Fe/Si and I feel so out of place.

I don't get them- their endless, mindless chatter. At times I absolutely appreciate an aspect of a certain few and vice versa but it's overall not very rewarding interaction.

I need more gammas in my day to day life for that friendly support system, maybe...

How the fuck do I do this?
    I've three close friends that merely sprouted out of work or school or here but I need mo since most are too busy and/or live far away.
    I see how clichey all the alphas I know/work/go to school with are and they all get along really well- a giant fluid social group. I don't need that.. Just a few more. Idk how they do it either, it's just a massive alpha orgy everywhere..
    I think taking classes is a good way to meet people - like a cooking class. But that will probably be full of alpha women (I did suggest that to Saberstorm, wonder if he ever took a class...) Anyway, a shooting class might be fun, or a cross training class, or take up chess and find a chess club. Seems like any of those hobbies might contain gammas.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Have you tried meeting Ashton IRL? You're both gammas and you both seem to get along and like each other over the internet. Even if romance doesn't work out you both seem like you could use the friend?

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a few gamma friends. I'm just being selfish. I WANTZ MOARRR.
    I include ashton in my close friends group already

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I guess you could find them working as lawyers. They're kind of hard to find, actually, I usually have to make do with Deltas around here.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah, steal something, get caught and ask for a lawyer - instant Gamma friendship. Seriously though, Gammas being democratic shouldn't really have trouble making friends (in theory).