Thread: Type me via V.I

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Default Type me via V.I

I'm a 23 year old guy from Romania and I scored as an LIE, LSI, LII, ILE and IEI. I don't know my archetype. Can you guys type me from this picture.

cu mudy.jpg

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Theodor Berza View Post
    I'm a 23 year old guy from Romania and I scored as an LIE, LSI, LII, ILE and IEI. I don't know my archetype. Can you guys type me from this picture.

cu mudy.jpg

You need more than 1 picture btw. Or at least that's my understanding.

...it's not like I believe in VI anyhow.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

030.jpg

Let's see what pro's have to say.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Of the types listed, not IEI

The rest is a reasonable pool for options for your type but I'm thinking some sort of NT more than anything

PS: take that for whatever it's worth, VI isn't really the way to truly determine cognitive type

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

video is needed for a noticable chance of correct typing
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1094881

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Ni valuing type.

[I'm not a pro]
    Last edited by Aylen; 07-24-2015 at 08:56 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Ni valuing type.

[not a pro]

Ok, I'll admit it. I'm an INTp / ILI-Te. Thanks for trying.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm an INTp
    Until you'll not check your type with intertype relations your type's version is doubtful. Theory of intertype relations and what you have in practice must match good. I'd think about INTJ/LII too, for example.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Ok, I'll admit it. I'm an INTp / ILI-Te. Thanks for trying.
    I believe it. I did some research on my own and the signs seem to point to this type. I like your music choices.

Edit: Not that music determines my typings since I listen to everything. It was just a vibe that you valued Ni.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    ...it's not like I believe in VI anyhow.
    I don't put much faith in VI either but he does have a very similar "look" to the ILI I pretty much grew up with so...

Edit: The ILI have known have this look of hardness or stone that seems just beneath the surface of their faces sometimes. That is the only way I can explain it. I don't typically see that look in the faces of Alpha types which seem softer underneath. I don't like using those words to describe but for lack of better words right now I use them. I am not using in a uncomplimentary way at all. It can be a bit comforting at times.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Until you'll not check your type with intertype relations your type's version is doubtful. Theory of intertype relations and what you have in practice must match good. I'd think about INTJ/LII too, for example.
    I already did that in the past 2 years.

I have a love-hate relation with ENTj.
    I have a love-love relation with ESTp.
    I have a hate relation with my mom / ESFj.
    I'm very similar to other INTp's.
    ENTp's have told me many times that I appear to hide something from them or that I have a secret plan, sometimes 5 minutes after I meet them.
    ISTp's like me and I like them as well.
    INTj's have always stupid and impractical plans, for example I was talking with an INTj about making an Android app, I wanted him to make the graphics. He said "well, fine, I'm going to think about that". 5 minutes latter he told me about a contest where the guy who makes a program to solve Minesweeper gets 5 million dollars. He asked me if we could solve that. I asked him how does he think we could make this when experienced programmers with 10 years of experience didn't manage to. He told me that maybe they didn't see a few things because of their experience and that we are going to see them. I then asked him why didn't they solved the problem when they didn't had experience and then his mouth shut. This is my average discussion with INTj's.

I hate overly enthusiastic people who express to many emotions. They make me boil. I don't seek for someone to make me open up.
    I like aggressive people who can get stuff done and would like to learn a few things from them.
    I can hold a speech which makes me think I have an extrovert subtype.
    Sometimes people told me I look at them like a criminal when I was just walking next to them.
    I predicted the economic crisis in October 2006 when I was 14 years old. I predicted that till January 2010 a new crisis worse than the 1929 one is going to happen and 10 years after the crisis a new World War is going to start.
    I predicted in 2012 that in 2011 a war in Ukraine should have happened and I wasn't shore why it didn't.
    I predicted in 2009 that in the next 5 years a war in Egypt, Libya, Syria and Venezuela is going to take place. All did except Venezuela.
    I like to express my thoughts not my emotions. I also don't like spontaneous people(read Ne) who know how to improvise.

Everything fits. I'm an ILI-Te. Any questions?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I did actually want to say gamma NT

TIM
    Ni-ENTj 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni-INTp in all likelihood, rather than Te-INTp. Ni and Te are both very visible.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oldwhiskey View Post
    Ni-INTp in all likelihood, rather than Te-INTp. Ni and Te are both very visible.
    I have much better relations with Ti-ESTp and Fi-ESFp than with the extroverted subtypes.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I have much better relations with Ti-ESTp and Fi-ESFp than with the extroverted subtypes.
    I dunno about these subtype theories... do you get along more with Ti or Se subtype of LSI?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I predicted that till January 2010 a new crisis worse than the 1929 one is going to happen and 10 years after the crisis a new World War is going to start.
    New type of war. Started by USA with so called "Arab Spring" in 2011. It's against China, Russia, whole Arab world and other competitors of USA, including part of Western Europe.

I predicted in 2012 that in 2011 a war in Ukraine should have happened and I wasn't shore why it didn't.
    This soup prepared for long. I meet several sources with similar predictions for a couple of years befor. American-fascist overturn in 2014 there is part of USA strategy against Russia and Europe, and against "ukraine" also as part of both.

I predicted in 2009 that in the next 5 years a war in Egypt, Libya, Syria and Venezuela is going to take place. All did except Venezuela.
    USA's try of overturn in Venezuela and following war were stopped still.

Not everything: problems with ENTJ, don't like spontaneity. While love to personal predictions is a good sign.
    I prefer video-interview for decision about type, not questions.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have a love-hate relation with ENTj.

I predicted the economic crisis in October 2006 when I was 14 years old. I predicted that till January 2010 a new crisis worse than the 1929 one is going to happen and 10 years after the crisis a new World War is going to start.

I agree with the people who replied above. Face of a Gamma NT, haircut and self-description of an ILI.

I do have one question. I won't ask when or where the next war will start , but I will ask what, specifically, information or theory of economics/history/whatever caused you to predict the economic and political crisis you did.

I'm not a Weatherman, but I, too, try to predict which way the wind blows. I am curious about your system.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Not everything: problems with ENTJ, don't like spontaneity. While love to personal predictions is a good sign.
    That is 50% correct. I scored on sociotype.com to be ILI and after that with 92% LIE(so ENTj basically). I think the ILI description fits me much better but I have ENTj tendencies so most likely I am an extroverted subtype.

I dunno about these subtype theories... do you get along more with Ti or Se subtype of LSI?
    I didn't meet enough LSI's to be able to tell. But I somehow have a better relationship with the extroverted ones but only slightly.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I agree with the people who replied above. Face of a Gamma NT, haircut and self-description of an ILI.

I do have one question. I won't ask when or where the next war will start , but I will ask what, specifically, information or theory of economics/history/whatever caused you to predict the economic and political crisis you did.

I'm not a Weatherman, but I, too, try to predict which way the wind blows. I am curious about your system.

I read since I was 5 years old. Everything from Geography to history. I also played a strategy game called C-evo when I was 12 and it was very realistic, you could also conquer maps and it was better to target key-points like canals for example. In 2006 I read a book called "War and Anti-war" by Alvin Toffler and after that "Powershift". When I read, I read carefully and there was a paragraph were it stated that when the exchange rate between major currencies increase in fluctuation and if the money supply increases, a crisis is imminent. I watched the exchange rate from the previous 5 years between Euro and Dollar and it was more and more erratic. I saw news that more money is printed and in October 2006 it was clear to me that a crisis is going to start.

Also, because I read a lot I noticed that every 80 year it appears to be a crisis and after 10 years a big war starts. 5 years before the start of the war a test-war starts which is a way of the big powers to measure their strength in order to figure out how dangerous the other one is. The Ukraine of the inter-war period were Spain(6 years after the start of the Crisis) and China(the Sino-Japanese War from 1934). I used this as a basis for the 2006 prediction.

When the prediction came true, I asked myself if other people noticed the "80 year rule" and found on google information about the generational theory of Strauss and Howe. I read "The Fourth Turning" and it made me believe that a war in Bosnia was going to happen in 2014-2015 which it didn't so my theories aren't perfect. There were a few protests though.

In 2009 I was reading about the petro-dollar and saw a map with the countries who were breaking the convention. Then my C-evo instincts went up and I noticed that Libya, Egypt, Syria and Venezuela were breaking the petro-dollar convention and were next to a important canal. I case of war, canals are very important. I figured out that in the next 5 years most likely USA is going to attack them. They didn't, they started civil wars.

My next prediction is the start of World War 3 in 2018. It will be a real full blown war, not an economic one. It is going to involve BRICK against NATO. NATO is going to win in 2026 and the weapon which is going to win the war is going to be something of the domain of Sci-Fi, most likely Strong Artificial Intelligence. During the war, no nukes are going to be thrown, exactly like in the WW2 no chemical gas has been used in combat. A new generation of thermobaric weapons with powers higher than 1 kT are going to be used at a large scale. Soldiers will use some sort of headphones that are going to release a frequency that is going to make their dopamine and serotonin receptors in the frontal lobe more active. This is going to be the nootropic of the future in order to increase their attention, focus and reflexes. During the war there will be normal to see a plane 3 times faster than today because technology progresses faster during war. Planes are going to fly higher and higher and the line between a plane and a spacecraft is going to disappear. This will decrease the cost of spaceflight after war. After war there is going to appear a new type of communication, telepathy. You will be able to control a few function of the brain and enter a simulacrum where you could interact with friends, strangers, learn or have new experiences and the cognitive perception of time will be bend so that you could stay there for 2 hours and in reality only 3 seconds have passed. Also, the generation born after 2005 is going to get their first job on average before age 17 and have kids before 25.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Come again?
    The "program" function of LIE is alternative logic of actions - the logic of risky, extraordinary actions and undertakings. This is a "program" of a person who in any situation sees the most unexpected way out, who finds reserves where no one else sees them, who resolves his problems in the most unexpected way. For a person in possession of such a "program" it is difficult to exist in the framework of mundane, monotonous, everyday family life. Drab workdays have a depressing effect on the LIE. For representatives of this TIM, a life without romance, without vivid and strong impressions, is not sufficiently interesting. After all, here we are talking about people whose calling is associated with the extremes: here we have the travelers and explorers, the pioneers and researchers, lifeguards, stuntmen, and experimenters to name a few.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I read since I was 5 years old. Everything from Geography to history. I also played a strategy game called C-evo when I was 12 and it was very realistic, you could also conquer maps and it was better to target key-points like canals for example. In 2006 I read a book called "War and Anti-war" by Alvin Toffler and after that "Powershift". When I read, I read carefully and there was a paragraph were it stated that when the exchange rate between major currencies increase in fluctuation and if the money supply increases, a crisis is imminent. I watched the exchange rate from the previous 5 years between Euro and Dollar and it was more and more erratic. I saw news that more money is printed and in October 2006 it was clear to me that a crisis is going to start.

Also, because I read a lot I noticed that every 80 year it appears to be a crisis and after 10 years a big war starts. 5 years before the start of the war a test-war starts which is a way of the big powers to measure their strength in order to figure out how dangerous the other one is. The Ukraine of the inter-war period were Spain(6 years after the start of the Crisis) and China(the Sino-Japanese War from 1934). I used this as a basis for the 2006 prediction.

When the prediction came true, I asked myself if other people noticed the "80 year rule" and found on google information about the generational theory of Strauss and Howe. I read "The Fourth Turning" and it made me believe that a war in Bosnia was going to happen in 2014-2015 which it didn't so my theories aren't perfect. There were a few protests though.

In 2009 I was reading about the petro-dollar and saw a map with the countries who were breaking the convention. Then my C-evo instincts went up and I noticed that Libya, Egypt, Syria and Venezuela were breaking the petro-dollar convention and were next to a important canal. I case of war, canals are very important. I figured out that in the next 5 years most likely USA is going to attack them. They didn't, they started civil wars.

My next prediction is the start of World War 3 in 2018. It will be a real full blown war, not an economic one. It is going to involve BRICK against NATO. NATO is going to win in 2026 and the weapon which is going to win the war is going to be something of the domain of Sci-Fi, most likely Strong Artificial Intelligence. During the war, no nukes are going to be thrown, exactly like in the WW2 no chemical gas has been used in combat. A new generation of thermobaric weapons with powers higher than 1 kT are going to be used at a large scale. Soldiers will use some sort of headphones that are going to release a frequency that is going to make their dopamine and serotonin receptors in the frontal lobe more active. This is going to be the nootropic of the future in order to increase their attention, focus and reflexes. During the war there will be normal to see a plane 3 times faster than today because technology progresses faster during war. Planes are going to fly higher and higher and the line between a plane and a spacecraft is going to disappear. This will decrease the cost of spaceflight after war. After war there is going to appear a new type of communication, telepathy. You will be able to control a few function of the brain and enter a simulacrum where you could interact with friends, strangers, learn or have new experiences and the cognitive perception of time will be bend so that you could stay there for 2 hours and in reality only 3 seconds have passed. Also, the generation born after 2005 is going to get their first job on average before age 17 and have kids before 25.
    Would you only attribute this to pattern recognition and noticing how things tend to move in cycles? I only recently started to see my own predictions based on patterns/cycles and other less visible clues. I made a post about this a few months back. I get most of mine through dreams though. I'm not consciously thinking about it in any organized manner. My thinking is more like a background process that seems to all come together in dream. Then I am able to piece it all together but it looks like spontaneous predictions to my friends. This forum has killed my ambition to be a professional psychic.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Come again?
    The "program" function of LIE is alternative logic of actions - the logic of risky, extraordinary actions and undertakings. This is a "program" of a person who in any situation sees the most unexpected way out, who finds reserves where no one else sees them, who resolves his problems in the most unexpected way. For a person in possession of such a "program" it is difficult to exist in the framework of mundane, monotonous, everyday family life. Drab workdays have a depressing effect on the LIE. For representatives of this TIM, a life without romance, without vivid and strong impressions, is not sufficiently interesting. After all, here we are talking about people whose calling is associated with the extremes: here we have the travelers and explorers, the pioneers and researchers, lifeguards, stuntmen, and experimenters to name a few.

I don't know. I don't like spontaneity in the image of an ENFp who out of pure impulse decides to scratch a car or punch you in the arm. Or even worse, starting to dance.

My first childhood hero was Hernando Cortez. After him, I was fascinated of Isambard Kingdom Brunell and Werner von Braun. I couldn't imagine a life without fairy-tale like romance, I prefer traditional family values and I think Elon Musk's(an ILI-Ni) attempt to go to Mars isn't bold enough. I think that the Seasteading plan to create societies on oceans is incredible and I thought at the same thing when I was 11. I planed a floating city in CorelDraw where the main components were barges filled with 30cm on 30cm cubes. This design would make a hole not sink the whole component. I got this idea building a small "boat" out of 40 soda bottles. Of course my mother made a scandal out of it.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Would you only attribute this to pattern recognition and noticing how things tend to move in cycles? I only recently started to see my own predictions based on patterns/cycles and other less visible clues. I made a post about this a few months back. I get most of mine through dreams though. I'm not consciously thinking about it in any organized manner. My thinking is more like a background process that seems to all come together in dream. Then I am able to piece it all together but it looks like spontaneous predictions to my friends. This forum has killed my ambition to be a professional psychic.

I gather a lot of information with my Te. Basically a lot of factoids from different fields.
    Then my Ni arranges the information into patterns, finds rules and sees where the line is going. Then it gives me the conclusion as a kind of "eureka moment".

Ni is basically a connection between your conscious and you unconscious. The unconscious is 1 billion times more powerful than the conscious and is the cause of genius moments. It is the part of the brain who makes you believe that someone at a football game is looking at you or that something bad is going to happen.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

That is 50% correct. I scored on sociotype.com to be ILI and after that with 92% LIE(so ENTj basically). I think the ILI description fits me much better but I have ENTj tendencies so most likely I am an extroverted subtype.
    I was thinking LIE with strong Ni originally but your writing seems more like ILI, so far

I didn't meet enough LSI's to be able to tell. But I somehow have a better relationship with the extroverted ones but only slightly.
    Well I asked because I find I'm better off with ILI-Te's over ILI-Ni's. That matches your experiences hmmm (I'm the Se subtype yep)

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I was thinking LIE with strong Ni originally but your writing seems more like ILI, so far

Well I asked because I find I'm better off with ILI-Te's over ILI-Ni's. That matches your experiences hmmm (I'm the Se subtype yep)
    LSI-Ti are very lethargic, have no emotion and it's very hard to keep a conversation going.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

LSI-Ti are very lethargic, have no emotion and it's very hard to keep a conversation going.
    I find the same with ILI-Ni, lol ..unless they are in a more talkative mood but that's rare

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adidani12 View Post
    I'm Ne subtypes, and I prefer that you're Ni.
    I don't care what you prefer.

TIM
    Ni-ENTj 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HEY GUYS PLEASE VI ME BUT MAKE SURE YOU TYPE ME EXACTLY WHAT I THINK I AM

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

New question. Am I an ENTj if I fidget a lot when having nothing to do or even when doing something? I heard that Ip's like to stand still and I don't. Any opinions?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

New question. Am I an ENTj if I fidget a lot when having nothing to do or even when doing something? I heard that Ip's like to stand still and I don't. Any opinions?
    Maybe my first hunch of LIE-Ni was right after all?! Lol..

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

A LOT OF PEOPLE FIDGET A LOT... IT IS VERY COMMON...

I DON'T KNOW WHO LIKES TO STAND STILL... BUT IT'S AN ACQUIRED SKILL... A LOT OF PEOPLE FIND IT HARD TO STAND STILL WITHOUT SLOUCHING OR FIDGETING OR STANDING ON ONE FOOT THAN THE OTHER ETC....

SPREAD YOUR LOAD... SPREAD YOUR WEIGHT... BE ALERT AND READY. FOCUS ON THE GOAL AND DO IT. YOU HAVE THE POWER.

TIM
    Ni-ENTj 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can confirm that the introverts not fidgeting thing is bollocks. My Ne-EII friend fidgets a LOT, and I think he's even a 9 to boot.