Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Enneagram stuff

How do you Enneagram, that is, how do you get these E-types or something tied with Sociotype?

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Use the search button

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Use the search button
    What the heck is that? I'm asking akin to how to relationships, not that I am looking for a premade formula. Don't get me wrong.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never understand when you write things, sorry. Language barrier FTW.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I never understand when you write things, sorry. Language barrier FTW.
    That is why you keep replying. Makes sense. Not to mention your predisposition changes like a baby's diaper.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's like broken english. I understand the basics yet sometimes I always feel a little drunk when I read your posts. It's like wait........ok...I get it..........no........no, I don't. WTF. Who's drunk, you or me?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's like broken english. I understand the basics yet sometimes I always feel a little drunk when I read your posts. It's like wait........ok...I get it..........no........no, I don't. WTF. Who's drunk, you or me?
    Going by your posts on being drunk/drinking it is likely me...

...dddd oooe s iiit....mmaaaak e..s sseensee...noooowww?

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not making fun of you I was just saying there's a language barrier. ANYWAY

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good thread, i was actually thinking about enneagram the other day

someone type me and absurd, stack us or whatever lol

i've no idea how that stuff works and i'm not interested in learning it tbh

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm not making fun of you I was just saying there's a language barrier. ANYWAY
    Neither am I. It is nothing personal. I do not know why people assume I am making fun of them, call me hostile or something like that. Well, some people suffer from impulses and traits that they themselves have but cannot accept, so it is understandable.

Do not want to explain myself nor defend, I speak five of them, and sometimes think in one and talk in the other, so it can be a nuisance, have to admit. I am a fast talker as well, same with reading and writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    good thread, i was actually thinking about enneagram the other day

someone type me and absurd, stack us or whatever lol

i've no idea how that stuff works and i'm not interested in learning it tbh
    Ehhh, another figging language barrier it seems. Jessica, you've got a similar fellow here. I'm not requesting a typing, I know who I am. I was merely interested in how you come to such and such conclusions. The path, the way.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't lie to me, absurd, god you're such a lunatic

okay if you know your type what's mine

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

don't lie to me, absurd, god you're such a lunatic
    Don't want to know what kind of meds you're on.

okay if you know your type what's mine
    It says LII under your avatar.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nada

what's my enneagram type

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

nada

what's my enneagram type
    Hell knows. I don't know you, like I don't know most people on here anyway. Some kind of E5 just going off the holy Enneagram scriptures, but just a stab in the dark.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've read the holy Enneagram scriptures already, dat shit is weak yo

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    How do you Enneagram
    You contact an old typology mod called Grim. Grim will tell you that you are type 6, because he is type 8. Therefore, you are type 6. That is how you enneagram.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    You contact an old typology mod called Grim. Grim will tell you that you are type 6, because he is type 8. Therefore, you are type 6. That is how you enneagram.
    I'm not contacting anyone. Definitely not some grim reaper. Too much hassle for too little gain.

i've read the holy Enneagram scriptures already, dat shit is weak yo
    Like most typology stuff, anyway, what are you trying to say?

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lets hustle our way to enneagram, absurd

what's that enneagram that's supposedly so cool that dj claims to be one (except he is not), i wanna be that

you can be 2wxyz, because i said so

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like most typology stuff, anyway, what are you trying to say?
    i'm trying to find the courage to ask you out

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Who is dj?

i'm trying to find the courage to ask you out
    Don't hesitate then. Here today, gone tomorrow. Anyhow, is that some kind of a lead on something?
    Last edited by Absurd; 09-15-2012 at 09:57 PM.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your mom

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

your mom
    One more remark like that and you're going to eat your avatar and shit it out.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao

suuuuuuuuuuure

YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM YOUR MUM

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't hesitate then. Here today, gone tomorrow. Anyhow, is that some kind of a lead on something?
    nope, i know about the supposedly "5 = LII" stuff

was kind of hoping for something different

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lmao suuuuuuuuuuure
    Sure as in sure.

nope, i know about the supposedly "5 = LII" stuff

was kind of hoping for something different
    If you know about the 5 stuff, then you know about 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9 stuff. I was hoping I didn't have to be in another city today, but my dream didn't come true.

Besides, we're all talking about "things" that do not even exist, at least to me, unless one actually buys into it, both Enneagram and Sociotype, for I really would like to see anyone pissing over some descriptions that doesn't fit and resort to, say, subtypes - meaning one is in some quadra with one foot and some other quadra with the other foot. The dilemma can be easily solved actually. But hey, you're the one looking for validation, not me.
    Last edited by Absurd; 09-15-2012 at 10:43 PM.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually don't like enneagram, which is why I never tried to type myself

i refuse to buy such bullshit about people being so unhealthy as a basis for a type, reminds me of a certain study on mbti types and mental disorders

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I actually don't like enneagram, which is why I never tried to type myself

i refuse to buy such bullshit about people being so unhealthy as a basis for a type, reminds me of a certain study on mbti types and mental disorders
    I'm certainly not unhealthy. As for Enneagram, it's available, and free of charge in some places, so I do not see anything wrong with actually trying it out. Same with any kind of typology stuff, be it Socionics, MBTI. Hell, I've been on a horoscope forum prior to registering here. Sure, one can say I have had quite a good laugh there, tinkering with forum populace, but if it wasn't for that forum I wouldn't be here to begin with.

You're free to believe what you want. So far people I didn't roll too well with were Ni/Se or at least that's what I'm telling myself. I didn't know Socionics before that time and going back to say, not very pleasant memories, bloody memories literally, isn't captivating me. I don't think anyone would want to come back to pain, unless one is some kind of masochist of course...
    Last edited by Absurd; 09-15-2012 at 11:21 PM.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

How do you Enneagram, that is, how do you get these E-types or something tied with Sociotype?
    Enneagram types can be used for subtyping within the socionics type. It's also a way to establish where limitation to socionics types lie. This page has a nice introduction to enneagram stuff.

Socio-type describes your type of information metabolism, how you make sense of the reality you live in, while enneagram type is about your drives or neurotic needs. In this sense e-type describes the motivational, emotional aspects of a personality, while socionics type is about cognitive perception.

If you want to type somebody with an enneagram type, you should take a look at what drives them, what is their ego fixation, what basic desires and fears they have, what is their main 'vice' and main 'virtue', and so on, and then compare it to this table. Links to enneagram tests are here.

for an explanation of instincts (sx,so,sp stuff) just make your way through this
    Last edited by silke; 09-21-2012 at 04:57 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

All swell and dandy, but what you have said actually demolishes any kind of user enneagram-sociotype correlations or whatever it is called crafted on here. And this was my first and foremost issue with user self-typings on here. They do not function. Unless one is to just forget about it and laugh in the faces of those creationists, which I did.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Each sociotype has several ennea-types which are higher in frequency for that type, so this is some mild correlation between the two, but nobody has clearly described what that link might be. I'm not sure what you mean by "And this was my first and foremost issue with user self-typings on here. They do not function."

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    Each sociotype has several ennea-types which are higher in frequency for that type, so this is some mild correlation between the two, but nobody has clearly described what that link might be. I'm not sure what you mean by "And this was my first and foremost issue with user self-typings on here. They do not function."
    I'm going to put it as simple as I can. Your typing does not fit user made bridge-to-bridge arranged marriages between E-type and Sociotype. I've seen most of them on this forum. This means one is properly fucked. Wrong. I can buy Ip temperament and mix it with E-1. Thing is, it demolishes any user made typings. And again, someone has to be wrong.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

and no quadra team-tag games, how boring!

I'm going to put it as simple as I can. Your typing does not fit user made bridge-to-bridge arranged marriages between E-type and Sociotype. I've seen most of them on this forum. This means one is properly fucked. Wrong. I can buy Ip temperament and mix it with E-1. Thing is, it demolishes any user made typings. And again, someone has to be wrong.
    IP temperament and being e1 are not mutually exclusive. Some of the typings may be off, like an EII 8, but it's a grey area where no one can say anything definitive.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

and no quadra team-tag games, how boring!
    Excuse me?

IP temperament and being e1 are not mutually exclusive
    This is what I said. It demolishes any kind of user made correlations, which means, there's nothing, nothing at all to look forward to/pay attention to. Don't get super curious often but you type me Ej last time time I checked. No, I'm not looking for validation, love, sympathy or something like that. Would you type me same way as you, say, type Ip type(s) or did something change when it comes to me being this Sociotype and that E-type?

Serious question. I'm not trolling.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

This is what I said. It demolishes any kind of user made correlations, which means, there's nothing, nothing at all to look forward to/pay attention to. Don't get super curious often but you type me Ej last time time I checked. No, I'm not looking for validation, love, sympathy or something like that. Would you type me same way as you, say, type Ip type(s) or did something change in when it comes to me being this Sociotype and that E-type?

Serious question. I'm not trolling.
    I would consider different set of types, since some e-type are more prevalent among Ejs than among IPs. E8 for example is more prevalent among Ejs and almost non-existent among Ips so knowing that you are Ej I would then consider e8 at higher likelihood.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I would consider different set of types, since some e-type are more prevalent among Ejs than among IPs. E8 for example is more prevalent among Ejs and almost non-existent among Ips so knowing that you are Ej I would then consider e8 at higher likelihood.
    Hmm, it doesn't quite demolish it, it seems. Well, alright, I'm going to sleep nightmares with it for now.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by felafel View Post
    i don't enneagram. is that bad?
    Yes, you're going to die. Well, look on bright side, we're all going to.

And it still doesn't make sense whatsoever. Fuck that