SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default JuJu

SEE
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck no. He's Fe-INFp 4w3 sx/sp. I've never met someone as eerily similar to me in my life.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're drunk/joking, or being serious? I can't tell.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh my gosh. Seriously? Watch JuJu in videos discussing things. That man is so dynamic. BLAH
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    Oh my gosh. Seriously? Watch JuJu in videos discussing things. That man is so dynamic. BLAH
    Dude, he's just the epitome of a beta. I've never enjoyed discussing where people fit in the 'hierarchy' with anyone else so much before lol.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lolol
    asd

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was obvious to me since the first time he spoke to niffweed17.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see where SEE comes from, but Beta NF is much more likely IMO.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see Se at all.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    It was obvious to me since the first time he spoke to niffweed17.
    excellent point.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I was willing to take niffweed's intertype relations into consideration when I type people, there would only be three people in his quadra (at the most).
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see the Se either, btw.
    SEE

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    If I was willing to take niffweed's intertype relations into consideration when I type people, they would only be three people in his quadra (at the most).
    i love it.

a tangent, but: my main contention with niffweed's intertype relationship theory is that he seems (to me) to say things like "X gets along with Beta. ergo X is Beta." I don't think he takes into account the many non-socionic factors that go into how well people get along. There are plenty of Betas here who I like over Deltas here, because I just do.
    I think arguments like that only work if you say something like "X shows obvious Fe-seeking in his relationship with Y, so X is..."
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    i love it.

a tangent, but: my main contention with niffweed's intertype relationship theory is that he seems (to me) to say things like "X gets along with Beta. ergo X is Beta." I don't think he takes into account the many non-socionic factors that go into how well people get along. There are plenty of Betas here who I like over Deltas here, because I just do.
    I think arguments like that only work if you say something like "X shows obvious Fe-seeking in his relationship with Y, so X is..."
    +50
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    i love it.

I definitely think there's often something to it when people tend to get along really well with most people from one quadra and not so well with people of other quadras (this is usually more noticeable in one axis more than another, of course), but I don't think it's as simple as that. Ezra, for example seems to get along best with the Gammas here, yet I do think he's SLE. There are also people who don't really seem to get along all that well with much of anyone who obviously still have to belong to one of the four quadras. Similarly, there are people who tend to get along with most people, yet they can only belong to one quadra.

Anyways, my point is that I do not take niffweed's relationship with people into consideration at all when I'm typing them.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was pretty much just throwing out a suggestion for discussion. I had no idea that such a strong general consensus had been formed in Beta regarding his type, which is interesting. I'm not going to argue for his being SEE because, like I said, I don't see the Se either.

That said, based solely on what little I know about him and on the conversations I've had with him, Fi subtype SEE doesn't seem completely out of the question.

I'm quite content just to ride with IEI for the time being though, as I don't currently have any major objections to it and the Betas here seem to identify with him.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think ESI makes sense though, btw. The IJ temperament just isn't there. At least not from what I've seen.
    SEE

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my initial thoughts of Juju were actually IxFP and then IEI. But the more I talk to him the more I can honestly see IEEish qualities, which makes me wonder.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I still don't have any major complaints with IEE, either. I don't particularly see Ne dominance any more than Se dominance though. There's a certain quality that Ne dominant males (and sometimes females, but more so the males) have that he doesn't.

And don't ask me to explain that quality. Seriously.
    SEE

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I still don't have any major complaints with IEE, either.
    yeah it's funny b/c i go back and forth a lot. my biggest concern is really that juju "appears" IEI, but he's really IEE, because we've just gotten so used to associating certain phrases and expressions to certain elements when they're not necc. manifestations of that.
    for example, before i learned about socionics, at some points in my life, i probably would have described myself as a strongly "impassioned" person or something. Now, that sounds very EIE, but like what I meant would have been more along the lines of idealistic, or other words that are more typically EII. Basically, were I to have described myself, I think people here would have thought EIE based on my word choices. But if anyone had actually observed me in real life, they would have realized that EII is very clear. also, before socionics (and i think this applies to most people) I would never have thought my leading function was my biggest strength. In fact, I would always have convos with my SLI friend where I would go "Isn't this obvious to everyone?" and she would be like "ummm no."
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's a quality which JuJu possesses that I relate rather strongly with Ni, but more importantly it's extremely dynamic to me. When he's describing something and you watch his behaviour you can see that he's literally watching what he's telling you. For him there's a storybook unfolding in his head and he's simply choosing which pieces he feels are relevant. It doesn't necessarily have to be visual, but he's running along that entire storyline while he talks. He's definitely present in conversation, but you can tell that his mind is not so much in the moment as it is in his internal narrative.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    There's a quality which JuJu possesses that I relate rather strongly with Ni, but more importantly it's extremely dynamic to me. When he's describing something and you watch his behaviour you can see that he's literally watching what he's telling you. For him there's a storybook unfolding in his head and he's simply choosing which pieces he feels are relevant. It doesn't necessarily have to be visual, but he's running along that entire storyline while he talks. He's definitely present in conversation, but you can tell that his mind is not so much in the moment as it is in his internal narrative.
    +10

We skyped and I related a lot to his demeanor -- that sort of 'within' one's self that INxps tend to have. Granted, he's an Fe sub, but many a time I would watch him relay a situation or insight and it looked as if he was 'searching' a sort of 'stream' of information and extracting things -- which is what Ni does
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah... idk, I guess something about him just seems more extroverted. I've never observed him irl so it's hard to say, but he just seems like he'd be more active somehow, at least when he's at his best. He seems like in an EP + IP relationship, he'd be more himself playing the EP role more.

I think that extroverts can actually be uncharacteristically inactive when they're stressed out or whatever, and being around their complimentary temperament at a time like that would encourage them to be more active (instead of encouraging them to chill the fuck out like you'd typically expect). Put him in a room with an IP type that he gets along with. How does he respond? Put him in a room with an EP type that he gets along with. How does he respond?

I don't want to put too much of an emphasis on temperaments, but I think that this might be what people are seeing when they say that something about IEI seems a bit off.

This is how I arrived at the SEE suggestion, btw. It's the only type that I don't get the "something's just off" feeling when I consider. While it's true that strong Se isn't obvious, it isn't always with creative subtypes. Throw an intelligent Fi subtype SEE into an academic environment... Would you expect the Se to jump right off the screen at you the same way it does with many Se egos?
    SEE

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah... idk, I guess something about him just seems more extroverted. I've never observed him irl so it's hard to say, but he just seems like he'd be more active somehow, at least when he's at his best. He seems like in an EP + IP relationship, he'd be more himself playing the EP role more.

I think that extroverts can actually be uncharacteristically inactive when they're stressed out or whatever, and being around their complimentary temperament at a time like that would encourage them to be more active (instead of encouraging them to chill the fuck out like you'd typically expect). Put him in a room with an IP type that he gets along with. How does he respond? Put him in a room with an EP type that he gets along with. How does he respond?

I don't want to put too much of an emphasis on temperaments, but I think that this might be what people are seeing when they say that something about IEI seems a bit off.
    I generally think that Fe-INFps are more active/outgoing than their Ni counterparts, and the ENFp was probably a mistake of typing by dichotomy. In terms of his general energy level, he seems more reactive than anything else, much in the way I expect Je-IXXps to be. It's more like he looks for someone to energize a situation, and then he can fully inject himself, especially when it's a beta-ish environment. EPs are more likely to sporadically inject their own energy in a more intermittent sense.

This is how I arrived at the SEE suggestion, btw. It's the only type that I don't get the "something's just off" feeling when I consider. While it's true that strong Se isn't obvious, it isn't always with creative subtypes. Throw an intelligent Fi subtype SEE into an academic environment... Would you expect the Se to jump right off the screen at you the same way it does with many Se egos?
    If he were ESFp, Se should jump out at you pretty fast. Se types seem to pretty quickly give the impression that they can and will apply direct pressure in a kinda pointed and discrete manner. Se seeking types seem to kinda emulate Se, but it doesn't have the precise feel of a static Se type. JuJu seems to have this kinda "unfocused" Se that is common among Se seeking types, in that it feels like a constant stream, instead of the quick bursts.

JRiddy
    —————King of Socionics—————

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My feeling is that he's strong in Ne and Ni, and strong in Fe and Fi, and more balanced between those than a lot of NFs, which makes him harder to type. But I definitely think he's an NF. And I don't think he has an Ej or Ij temperment, so I'd say either IEI or IEE.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    My feeling is that he's strong in Ne and Ni, and strong in Fe and Fi, and more balanced between those than a lot of NFs, which makes him harder to type. But I definitely think he's an NF. And I don't think he has an Ej or Ij temperment, so I'd say either IEI or IEE.
    Amen! and to add: what gives it away imho, is that he gives of the impression of a 'mischievous' boy in his videos. Mothers, watch your daughters!

More likely IEI.

ETA: I don't know if it's helpful, but I like to compare him to another person I tend to think of as quite balanced: Meatburger. But MB produces quite some different sensations in me, he's more serious. I think daughters would be quite safe with MB
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry but i don´t SEE it.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He isn't SEE, and you need to get some real life experience with SEE if you think so.
    I think ENFp for him, but I could be wrong.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult
    Amen! and to add: what gives it away imho, is that he gives of the impression of a 'mischievous' boy in his videos. Mothers, watch your daughters!
    I find it hilarious that you noticed this without even knowing him.

He seems to have this 'spark' to him that I strongly identify with. Like, the quiet charisma of INFps (we're also both 4w3 sx/sp). And I think a few people here can vouch for his strong propensity for SeFe antics, based on that one chat in stickam where he and I were essentially guiding a parade of loud jokes for over an hour
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    sorry but i don´t SEE it.
    ba boom ch! (comedy genius)

I just read through this thread...

Vero, JRiddy--very perceptive... You've both noticed traits that really do point toward Fe-INFp (or as Vero once told me, possibly Ni-ENFj...) Ritella--I agree 100% about Niffweed's typing methods... (ESE isn't realistic, but Niff seems to believe it...) I get along with you so well I've re-thought my type a few times now... Starfall, I agree with you--something might be slightly off... IDK what it is... I'd like to get to the bottom of it.

possible types for me: Fe-INFp, Fi-ESFp, and Ni-ENFj.

Joy... Hopefully you'll be around tomorrow and we can talk about it... consentingadult--please don't hide your daughter. nicki... my buddy... knows me very well... i trust his judgment.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu
    possible types for me: Fe-INFp, Fi-ESFp, and Ni-ENFj.
    Too fluid and adaptable to be EJ temperament (not to mention having the energy thresholds common to introversion). Don't really see gamma; your antics seem to revolve around the emotionally-charged, competitive atmosphere fundamental to betas.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just go read the type descriptions more closely.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat View Post
    Just go read the type descriptions more closely.
    Just observe reality more closely.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics Report Card

Socionics 101: PASS
    Real Life 101: FAIL

Masters in applying Socionics to the real world? No. Get real.... at Summer School! and try again.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who needs Socionics when you've got real life?
    SEE

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    That might be the first genuinely funny thing you've ever said.

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Just observe reality more closely.
    JuJu isn't really a part of my reality.

JuJu is a part of his own reality, though. This is why it's a good idea for him to type himself.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm most likely beta NF ... Fe-INFp specifically.

Mimosa, that was really well-put... Thank you for writing that... I understand what you mean... I don't relate to the INFp descriptions you're referencing either... That's contributed to my confusion.

I am pretty high-energy for a INFp... (Like how Mimosa puts it...) What Joy and Starfall are noticing is absolutely true.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast