View Poll Results: Do you find eating to be pleasurable?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 82.61%
  • Not really

4 17.39%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you enjoy eating?

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dislike it. See it as a chore. I'll add that I have digestive issues that typically leave me with stomachs pains, though.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

No Not really. I can pretend to around kids because I want them to eat but truly savoring and enjoying food I really don't.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    Dislike it. See it as a chore. I'll add that I have digestive issues that typically leave me with stomachs pains, though.
    Not eating on a timely manner will aggravate and make GI issues worse.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

god i love eating so much.

tacos...artichoke dip...pasta...

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post

LOL

Me too. My husband teases me bc I enjoy my food so much, even simple food. And my standards aren't super high (like his).

Simple things like perfectly prepared oatmeal or plain chocolate ice cream do it for me, haha. I have an EII friend who is similar, so I attribute this to weak, valued Si, but who knows.
    "In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is." - Yogi Berra

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Haha so does my SEE friend.

You may love eating but do you taste it as in take in flavors?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
    LOL

Me too. My husband teases me bc I enjoy my food so much, even simple food. And my standards aren't super high (like his).

Simple things like perfectly prepared oatmeal or plain chocolate ice cream do it for me, haha. I have an EII friend who is similar, so I attribute this to weak, valued Si, but who knows.
    I like being suggested to relax and I like to hear when people internalize food like saying "this is tasty, I've been craving this all day yummy ummmm ummm"
    -

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would say i enjoy eating but am only partially aware of it while i'm doing it. what i am aware of is a rise of a feeling of pleasure on my tongue and under my thoughts - this awareness phases in and out. i'm not usually a very attentive eater and may not notice when it's time to stop according to my reason. i'm only really aware of physical impulses of being full or hungry if they are terrible - with hunger it will often not be until my blood sugar has dropped and i can't think. when someone asks if i enjoyed a particular meal i can't think of an answer. i usually say "it was good" and try to appear a little like i mean it. i really hate this question.

but all of that aside i do like all the terrible foods - high fat, spicy, salty. ideally though i'd like a lot of vegetables and a little less protein than is in the usual serving size, with maybe some nuts or a bit of fruit. this would be an ideal meal for almost every meal. but i can't seem to make myself make this happen, much as i can't seem to make anything else happen. (please don't offer advice. i think about this a lot and i struggle with it a lot and i'm not short on ideas.)

i'm addicted to cheese and diet soda.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i would say i enjoy eating but am only partially aware of it while i'm doing it. what i am aware of is a rise of a feeling of pleasure on my tongue and under my thoughts. i'm not usually a very attentive eater and may not notice when it's time to stop according to my reason. i'm only really aware of physical impulses of being full or hungry if they are terrible - with hunger it will often not be until my blood sugar has dropped and i can't think. when someone asks if i enjoyed a particular meal i can't think of an answer. i usually say "it was good" and try to appear a little like i mean it. i really hate this question.

but all of that aside i do like all the terrible foods - high fat, spicy, salty. ideally though i'd like a lot of vegetables and a little less protein than is in the usually serving size, with maybe some nuts or a bit of fruit. this would be an ideal meal for almost every meal. but can't seem to make myself make this happen, much i can't seem to make anything else happen. (please don't offer advice. i've thought about this a lot and i struggle with it a lot and i'm not short on ideas.)

i'm addicted to cheese.
    You're hypoglycemic
    -

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
    LOL

i eat a lot of simple foods for the sake of ease but rich, spicy foods are what i really go crazy for.but i don't have high quality standards.

the adults i'm closest to are IEE and IEI and they can both go a day without eating because they just don't get around to it or whatever, which is INSANE to me, but they're also both more health conscious and concerned with eating 'good' food than i am. i guess overall they can take a more utilitarian approach and have less of an attachment to food, which i admire and am kinda jealous about.

I LOVE FOOD. There are just days, when I forget it or I go around and don't know what I want to eat (what I'm hungry for) and just go with sth. quick and light, but that's mostly during the day tho. I'm also a bit of a night eater and sometimes I really love to be out in the evening, sitting in a busy shop and eat some amazing curry (or anything, that anybody recommends). At that time of the day, it could be that I'm also quite hungry and then I just really feel what I'm hungry for and then the taste and everything, it's like 100x times more amazing. I also love busy markets. Love looking at all the various stuff. Oh...we could go there, oh...have you tried this. Everybody around me knows, I can get really enthusiastic about food. But I admit these are the 'good days'. It can be so and so with me. There are days, when people are like 'have you eaten?' and I'm like 'eh... don't bother me', or I just eat 'to keep the machine going' (and I can eat the same stuff for days, or eat little, without feeling bothered). Sometimes I just wish I had some sort of cook or sth. who suprises me with stuff, so that I don't have to think about what and when etc.
    Last edited by Moonbeaux Rainfox; 03-12-2016 at 06:14 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I enjoy eating on occasion, but I mostly find it to be a chore. Sometimes I dislike eating and feel nauseated at the thought, sight or smell of it. That is mostly linked to my anxiety issues, I think.

I actually envy those that have normal eating habits. I find eating to be so strenuous sometimes that it boggles my mind that obesity is even an issue.
    You need a very nice SLE who will take you to a seafood buffet
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

depends on what to eat

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa, IEE is most prone to verbalize their food.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i eat a lot of simple foods for the sake of ease but rich, spicy foods are what i really go crazy for.but i don't have high quality standards.

the adults i'm closest to are IEE and IEI and they can both go a day without eating because they just don't get around to it or whatever, which is INSANE to me, but they're also both more health conscious and concerned with eating 'good' food than i am. i guess overall they can take a more utilitarian approach and have less of an attachment to food, which i admire and am kinda jealous about.
    Oh yeah, I can easily go without eating. I pretty much go by the clock to make sure I eat without letting time get away (like, if it's 9pm and I haven't had dinner, I will go and have something). But when I do eat, especially if I'm very hungry, I usually enjoy my food.

I know an SEE who says she can't even imagine forgetting to eat, and at least two Si types who say the same thing.

One thing I admire about my husband is, just like what's written in one of the SLI profiles, he doesn't go overboard w his eating by a large margin, ever...and if he does overeat at a meal it's like he automatically eats less at the next one or two and it all evens out so his weight stays pretty stable and healthy (by contrast I may have several days of under- or over-eating depending on what's going on, and have to make a conscious, more concerted effort to be consistent or make up for under- or overdoing it, also to avoid undereating for days and then just bingeing).

Even until a couple of years ago I had a somewhat unhealthy relationship w food -- I was stuck, even after getting over my ED, in black/white, all-or-nothing thinking about different kinds of food -- and my husband helped a lot w that, I think just bc of having the positive role model, in a way, plus at times him almost forcing me to eat/forcing me to eat foods I deemed bad/off-limits ("forcing" is too strong a word, but hopefully you get it).
    Last edited by SongOfSapphire; 03-12-2016 at 08:28 PM.
    "In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is." - Yogi Berra

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...yes...

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I had fresh, practically seedless, lemons the past few days for lunch. I peel, section and load on the salt. I enjoyed them so much I wanted to get more when the last one was gone. I did pace myself when I got them and now I am looking for that type of lemon tree, which should grow pretty fast here. In a few years I will have fresh lemons during the season.

I do like all the varieties of lobster I have tried but I tend to feel guilty when I eat it at restaurants for two reasons. I can't justify spending so much (thanks mom) on something that I am going to eat that quickly and half the time only remember to pay attention to each bite after it is halfway gone. I like crab and shrimp too. I am a proper mermaid afterall.

Other than those two, a few other things too. I do not notice I need food most of the time until I am hungry and bitchy. Eating is a chore even when it tastes good. I have a good sense of taste I just don't have eating as a high priority.

I still can't imagine turning a lobster down, if offered, as I purposely deny myself that, until I finally cave, because there is a lot of melter butter and lemon involved. If I trusted myself to prepare it correctly and not botch it I would just buy them fresh and cook them myself. It is like 1/4 the price too. Then I would probably not enjoy them as much. It is the resistance and delayed gratification that probably adds to the experience of giving in. hah

Plus we were only allowed to order lobster for special occasions when I was a child because my mom was on a budget. Probably another reason I like it so much. I had two different types last weekend for my sister's birthday. She lives a 1000 miles away but I still had dinner with her. The whole time I told myself pay attention, eat slow, enjoy it. I think it took away the pleasure I felt from just eating lobster and not thinking about it. In an attempt to spend my calories elsewhere I skimped on butter. Don't do that.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I had fresh, practically seedless, lemons the past few days for lunch. I peel, section and load on the salt. I enjoyed them so much I wanted to get more when the last one was gone. I did pace myself when I got them and now I am looking for that type of lemon tree, which should grow pretty fast here. In a few years I will have fresh lemons during the season.

I do like all the varieties of lobster I have tried but I tend to feel guilty when I eat it at restaurants for two reasons. I can't justify spending so much (thanks mom) on something that I am going to eat that quickly and half the time only remember to pay attention to each bite after it is halfway gone. I like crab and shrimp too. I am a proper mermaid afterall.

Other than those two, a few other things too. I do not notice I need food most of the time until I am hungry and bitchy. Eating is a chore even when it tastes good. I have a good sense of taste I just don't have eating as a high priority.

I still can't imagine turning a lobster down, if offered, as I purposely deny myself that, until I finally cave, because there is a lot of melter butter and lemon involved. If I trusted myself to prepare it correctly and not botch it I would just buy them fresh and cook them myself. It is like 1/4 the price too. Then I would probably not enjoy them as much. It is the resistance and delayed gratification that probably adds to the experience of giving in. hah

Plus we were only allowed to order lobster for special occasions when I was a child because my mom was on a budget. Probably another reason I like it so much. I had two different types last weekend for my sister's birthday. She lives a 1000 miles away but I still had dinner with her. The whole time I told myself pay attention, eat slow, enjoy it. I think it took away the pleasure I felt from just eating lobster and not thinking about it. In an attempt to spend my calories elsewhere I skimped on butter. Don't do that.
    Ah, yes. Women love lemony meat.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I eat sugary foods, I think about eating non-stop. It sets off some kind of imbalance and I just want to go batshit and eat everything in sight. It's gotten much better now that I have completely eliminated sugar from my diet. I mean...eating used to be my biggest pleasure in life. Now it is turning into more of a necessity and not so much a passion, which I think is good. My cravings were getting insane there for a minute...

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Diversity in, diversity out.
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm more or less indifferent to eating for the sake of pleasure. I usually just eat until I think that I have consumed enough to make up for the caloric losses of my day. I'm usually too lazy to log the exact numbers.

Every once in a while I might go out for a nice meal, or cook a simple and high-quality meal by myself.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Corn in, corn out.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am such a food whore. I love eating so goddamn much.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yes, but I dont really think about various tastes and internalize the pleasure when I'm eating. I could easily eat the same food every day, as long as I wouldnt be hungry. I also hate debates about food in general, or dissecting what some dish contains, it's beyond boring - like I just eat it and think good/very good/yuck. Unless I'm starving, then anything tastes heavenly.

I used to be anorexic in my teens and eating was very complicated and emotional then. Now i find it trivial to put too much importance on. Probably from all those years obssessing what I put in my mouth, at 20 I was just "fuck it, I'm over it" and figured how boring food really is.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I REALLY love eating Lol... My friends and I joke that we work out so we can eat. Hahahaha

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    When I eat sugary foods, I think about eating non-stop. It sets off some kind of imbalance and I just want to go batshit and eat everything in sight. It's gotten much better now that I have completely eliminated sugar from my diet. I mean...eating used to be my biggest pleasure in life. Now it is turning into more of a necessity and not so much a passion, which I think is good. My cravings were getting insane there for a minute...
    This.

When I've fallen off the wagon, I eat/sleep/dream donuts.

When I've removed the junk, I could care less about food.
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hacim View Post
    I'm more or less indifferent to eating for the sake of pleasure. I usually just eat until I think that I have consumed enough to make up for the caloric losses of my day. I'm usually too lazy to log the exact numbers.

Every once in a while I might go out for a nice meal, or cook a simple and high-quality meal by myself.
    Having said this, there are two general types of manufactured foods that I am capable of binge-eating. One is corn chips, especially the flavored sort (like Doritos), sometimes with salsa or guacamole. The second is those soft sugar cookies with icing that you can acquire at shitty supermarkets.

TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Most meals are a chore that I could give up if I didn't need the calories. However, I really enjoy trying new food, either from restaurants or new recipes in my kitchen. I currently have minestrone on the stove. But my absolute favorite cuisine is Indian. It's like so many of the dishes are spicy, salty, sweet, creamy, and buttery all at the same time. I'm thinking, "Wowowowow," throughout the entire meal.

I really enjoy certain snacks. I eat fruit every day, especially berries, nectarines, and apples. I was eating a "triple chocolate brownie walnut cookie" earlier and I wanted all of existence to be that and only that. If I don't hold myself back, I can eat most of a bag of tortilla chips with salsa along with a Corona and lime, so I only buy that stuff a few times a year.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sometimes I wish I could just place a nuclear power cell in my body so I would never have to worry about food again lol. I feel like I have to constantly remind myself to shove food down my throat in order to keep myself from being underweight. I do like good tasting food as much as anyone else but cooking is too much of a pain in the ass for me and usually just eat "easy" foods. I guess I could definitely use the help of an Si ego with this.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post

you are vitamin C deficient and you need electrolytes
    -

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sort of. It's a big habit of mine to eat something when I'm watching anything over about 10 minutes but that's more because I find it difficult to sit still...

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Depends. If I'm really hungry and the food feels earned, eating is really enjoyable. If I am 'eating my feelings' or emotionally eating or if I'm eating something that's not really deserved - it's blah.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    Ah, yes. Women love lemony meat.
    On a lot of meat but also many vegetables. I put lemon on potatoes, broccoli and salads. Most foods people put butter on I use lemon and salt. I have since childhood. My mom cooked with salt and lemon but I added extra.

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    you are vitamin C deficient and you need electrolytes
    I am sure this is true for me sometimes but I haven't had scurvy yet. I probably have a vitamin D and calcium deficiency but have started taking vitamins more regularly to make up for lack of sun and dairy products. I often only eat one meal a day and drink energy drinks and coffee the rest of the day. I am probably overloaded on B vitamins which is just as bad as too little.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intresting. I've noticed that ever since I stopped watching TV, I don't "bored eat" anymore. Maybe I should start again. I try my hardest to force 3 meals a day, but I still don't eat enough.
    Yeah, 3 meals is freaking difficult. I wake up at about 07:30 and don't even eat anything until about 14:20...it's probably the only reason I'm not fat tbh.

But seriously, I'd rather not be somewhat responsible for a woman putting on weight

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha, no worries. They weighed me at the doctor today (with both jacket & shoes on) and I'm 107 at 5'6 with a large-medium bone structure. I don't look good, I can see every bone in my face at this weight. I need to pout on at least 10 pounds.
    Every bone in your face

Yesterday I ate a big mac with fries, almonds, an apple, pizza, and fish with a sweet potato, but I still haven't gained anything. My job is too active so I end up burning it.
    Yeah, big macs and fries don't really add much weight, it's just unhealthy. I used to eat that sort of stuff everyday for lunch and I never really gained weight from it because I didn't get the milkshake, so probably just getting that whenever you're thirsty will stack on the pounds. Meats like pork and duck also add weight like no tomorrow, try getting Chinese sweet and sour pork 3 times a week and not gain anything .

I envy those that get so much pleasure from food. I feel like I'm missing out on one of life's nicest gifts, or maybe I just dislike most American food in general. Back when I was in Europe I wanted to eat everything as the food quality was amazing.
    I live in the UK and tbh the food isn't all that great, but French/Dutch food was pretty nice when I went there. In terms of getting more pleasure from food, you can try only eating certain foods you like as a reward for something. For example, I hate getting my hair cut, but there's an amazing Lebanese grill house next door which is always busy, so I always reward myself afterward by getting food from there. I only get my hair cut at the end of every season so it ends up being a real treat

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I will admit the food in the UK is not my favorite in the world (mushrooms on toast???), but your meat, dairy & egg quality is way better than it is in the US. I loved the food in Belgium, France and Switzerland so much that I gained 10 pounds while visiting. Lots of rich tasty foods.
    I agree, mushrooms on toast is totally rancid, but a good ol' pie & mash with parsley liquor? Pretty good

I suppose I could gain weight if I ate the traditional diet here, but it's just so unappealing. Even our milkshakes are kind of gross.

I actually brought this inability to enjoy food issue up to my counselor today. She had me take a few tests & determined that I have severe clinical depression. I have to make a doctors appointment to go on antidepressants now. Hopefully they will prescribe me something that will make me at least able to enjoy food again.
    Ah, sorry to hear that. I've gone through a long spell of depression myself and sometimes enter back into it so I know how that one feels.

Best thing to do is to find out what's causing it and fix it, or to set some goals to take your mind off of it. Worst thing to do (and it's bloody tempting, I know) is to isolate yourself and spend years battling it only to emerge surrounded by nothingness.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha, no worries. They weighed me at the doctor today (with both jacket & shoes on) and I'm 107 at 5'6 with a large-medium bone structure. I don't look good, I can see every bone in my face at this weight. I need to pout on at least 10 pounds.

Yesterday I ate a big mac with fries, almonds, an apple, pizza, and fish with a sweet potato, but I still haven't gained anything. My job is too active so I end up burning it.

I envy those that get so much pleasure from food. I feel like I'm missing out on one of life's nicest gifts, or maybe I just dislike most American food in general. Back when I was in Europe I wanted to eat everything as the food quality was amazing.
    The amount of calories that is in what you ate to try to gain weight is what I eat almost every day, lol. And I don't have an active job either, I just walk a lot. I'm 5'8 125-130 ish and 1500-2000 cals a day I don't gain weight on. I have a smaller bone structure though so I am actually trying to lose weight. if you want to gain weight in a healthier way you're going to have to eat a lot of high-fat foods like peanut butter/almond butter, put oils (coconut, olive, etc) on everything, put cheese on everything, and make sure your calorie amount is high enough.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I enjoy it much more than I used to. When I was younger, I could get away with eating once a day and snacking here and there. I'm much too aware now. Spicy, complex, savory umami flavors are the best.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I enjoy some desserts and fruit. Grapefruit is my favorite fruit. I like 80-90% dark chocolate, coffee, and almond butter.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I semi-willingly choose to enjoy eating.~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast