Thread: Look at my new video LOOK AT IT!

TIM
    EII 4w5
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Look at my new video. LOOK AT IT!

I want another round of typings so I made another video. Look at it and type/VI me, please.

It doesn't really have any socionics talk in it because I wanted to be natural, so the content probably isn't that relevant, but meh.

I have a soft voice, so headphones are recommended.

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm getting Fi > Fe quadra introvert (especially based on what you said about not liking to talk while thinking). Beyond that, it's more hazy. Initially I would actually have guessed ILI because you seem pretty chill and Ip temperament-ish, but you don't seem Fe PoLR at all. I think ESI or EII works. I'm not much good at typing the Serious (v. Merry) quadra people.

Also, how would a Tarot reading work online? I'd like to try it.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Have you considered SEI?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Serious > Merry = not SEI.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    EII 4w5
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    I'm getting Fi > Fe quadra introvert (especially based on what you said about not liking to talk while thinking). Beyond that, it's more hazy. Initially I would actually have guessed ILI because you seem pretty chill and Ip temperament-ish, but you don't seem Fe PoLR at all. I think ESI or EII works. I'm not much good at typing the Serious (v. Merry) quadra people.

Also, how would a Tarot reading work online? I'd like to try it.
    Thanks. For online tarot reading, I was thinking about something like tinychat. I've done them for a few people on other forums using Ventrilo. So yeah, pretty much any situation online where we can hear each other. Or, if that doesn't work, I will figure something else out.

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Have you considered SEI?
    Yup. You've suggested this to me in the past, along with ESI and SEE, and I looked at all those types at the time. My main objection to SEI is that I don't identify with alpha quadra values. I read on wikisocion that ESI-Fi types sometimes come across as SEIs, so that might be part of what you're seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    Serious > Merry = not SEI.
    Yeah, I'd say I identify with serious > merry. I've self-typed IxFJ and I've been leaning ESI > EII for the most part.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please feel free to ignore the following, it's more of talking while thinking thing.

Serious > Merry so Fi/Te.

And, you described the card primarily by the concrete objects, listing them for us before looking for an overall meaning of the card. Merely based on this video (which I wouldn't consider enough for a full on opinion of type) I would say Se/Ni > Ne/Si. I'd say that because while I know that one of the techniques of reading cards is to describe the card and what's on it, I think an Ne (w Fi) type would be more likely to describe the implicit things about the card, or say 'there's a dog', and then what the dog is doing, how, why, or any other meaning the dog brings up, before moving on to another object in the card. Like, for myself, I would've said something like the dog looks playful and is trying to get the person's attention, or maybe it's trying to warn the person of danger ahead, or such. You did mention prancing though. The bull in the sky would have me thinking that it might be connected to taurus, or the cow that jumped over the moon, etc.

Anyways, so after listing the items, then you went for an overall meaning which I would expect from Ni. As in how all the items or symbols fit together into a cohesive meaning.

Please note that I am aware that the Ne vs Se thing above is very tenuous.

I would also say Xi > Xe. One of the things I like about Xi types is that they tend to take time to consider what to say or do before saying/doing it. While an Xe type is more likely to start spouting out their thoughts without thinking about it first.

So, yeah, I see nothing wrong between this video and your FiSe typing.

Oh, and thanks for posting it. I love these kinds of videos. More personable and real than the one's about socionics or answering random questions, because the topic you chose has some kind of meaning to you.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hmm, ESI might work, I think...

If not there is this other typing, but knowing it works for you well, observations, real life and stuff, go with it.

Anyhow, wonder what my future looks like besides being socionically finest...

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fairylights View Post
    I want another round of typings so I made another video. Look at it and type/VI me, please.

It doesn't really have any socionics talk in it because I wanted to be natural, so the content probably isn't that relevant, but meh.

I have a soft voice, so headphones are recommended.

Uh yah... it's interesting...you talk a lot of logical deductive & reasoning but it's loaded with intuitive connections... idk i always see you as such a prime candidate for MBTI INFP it's really hard to get past that and try to see a socionics slant....shall think on it.

Also... tarot reading for me please!

P.s Why so many animals on the cards? What do they symbolise? I like the bunny smile too. <3

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    EII 4w5
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GemOfTroy View Post
    Uh yah... it's interesting...you talk a lot of logical deductive & reasoning but it's loaded with intuitive connections... idk i always see you as such a prime candidate for MBTI INFP it's really hard to get past that and try to see a socionics slant....shall think on it.

Also... tarot reading for me please!

P.s Why so many animals on the cards? What do they symbolise? I like the bunny smile too. <3

I think the intuitive connections are deeply embedded in the nature of tarot readings, so my presentation is definitely influenced by the subject matter itself.

And some people have been trying to take my INFP card away on Vent. :|

And I'll do a reading for you. We could tiny/skype or I could do another Youtube video for you like I'm probably going to for Animal and Absurd, since I haven't seen them use tinychat ever.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Tiny chat is hostile environment, they would ban me twenty times before I could type 'lul'. You better engage in your magic in a thread of some kind.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never really been interested in tarot cardreading basically because it, just as astrology, is just the projections of how one's circumstantial life problems fit into a generalized observation or statement.
    Having said that I do see the appeal because it basically forces you to become aware of an issue you haven't dealt with or noticed by merely looking at it from an angle of "the universe is telling you something."

oh wait. you said this too ^. my internet cut-off before I got to that part.

ESI powahhh.

ya my internet is on the fritz. storm. I deleted the extra ones.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So powahful the forum posted it thrice.

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by derpface View Post
    I think the intuitive connections are deeply embedded in the nature of tarot readings, so my presentation is definitely influenced by the subject matter itself.

And some people have been trying to take my INFP card away on Vent. :|

And I'll do a reading for you. We could tiny/skype or I could do another Youtube video for you like I'm probably going to for Animal and Absurd, since I haven't seen them use tinychat ever.
    That may be so but not everybody interprets them that way, some are hard and fast about the depictions, literal with the translations. Infact i could imagine an ESTp being very 'concrete' with tarot messages while also being incredibly convincing. Still though i don't know, i tend to think most people are the type they believe they are/connect mostly with.
    I'd like to know exactly who is trying to de-flowerinfp you.

Also what do you think senza, i know you have pondered (mbti) ISFP.

Hmmm... how bout this question.... what is your internal fantasy world like? describe (in much detail) please.

Omitting any filth that crops up, naturally.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    EII 4w5
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geminatronix View Post
    Hmmm... how bout this question.... what is your internal fantasy world like? describe (in much detail) please.

Omitting any filth that crops up, naturally.

Oh gosh. I don't really know what to say. My inner fantasy world is fairly smutty, hahaha. Lots of love, sex and revenge fantasies, on the whole. I sometimes see really vivid stories in my dreams and fantasize about those for a while.