Thread: Julian Assange thread split from a What's My Type? thread

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He's interesting and likeable to me, only because he seems to see through society's veil and I enjoy people like that. I wish my parents and own family were like that but they are too trapped up in systems and institutions. He seems to have sort of a 'comfort and security is found within' approach to life that all celebrities have, that I admire. I was raised to be fearful of everything all my life, to be slapped at and herded like cattle.

Although he also appears to struggle with narcissism and has a sort of stuck up poetic fag tone to his voice like he needs to come down to earth in a lot of ways. I would suggest hitta throat fucking him, naturally. I think being very smart and being on tv would wreck havoc on anybody's intimate life or ability to get truly close to people. He has that distant poetic linger to his general vibration.... the cry to be raped and for somebody to get through his narcissistic defenses.

Post copied from: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...n-assange.html - Subterranean

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Julian Assange [thread split from a What's My Type? thread]

Well isn't that the thing? If he's victim, why would he rape?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's a crime against humanity now that he has been arrested.

Now other sites or hackers should take up his place just llke the fall of napster.

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Although he also appears to struggle with narcissism and has a sort of stuck up poetic fag tone to his voice like he needs to come down to earth in a lot of ways. I would suggest hitta throat fucking him, naturally. I think being very smart and being on tv would wreck havoc on anybody's intimate life or ability to get truly close to people. He has that distant poetic linger to his general vibration.... the cry to be raped and for somebody to get through his narcissistic defenses.
    you are so deluded in your perception about people which is getting worse and worse by your fantasy.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ananke View Post
    He's arrested because of other things than Wikileaks, and yeah, it is possible that he is innocent, but it is also possible that he is not. Let's hope the trials are fair.
    I think he was setup because of what he do, on paper it's a rape charge, but then the whole world is after him, I mean he didn't have sex Miss. Universe to get that kind of treatment from the world police.

1)

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Whoa. Why the hostility? Dude he obviously is like that. It's stuck up poetic fag like. How exactly is my perception of him wrong? And no I'm not projecting, because I'm not really poetic or 'airy' like that.

Put it this way. It's as simple as this kiddos. Julian Assange isn't directly or personally talking to you. But Sam Leonard (me) is. Little ol Sammy in a suburban white trash town is communicating with your sorry asses, not some celebrity. He thinks he's better than you are, in fact he knows it to be true. That should anger you but instead you get off on that. You should challenge him and make him feel real pain more but instead you just get off on the drama of it. How come all these celebrities you think and talk about ,where are they now? They are so ineffectual to your real lives that it's downright scary how much you worship them.

I'm all you got. Not them. Don't insult me. Insult them. He's a stuck up fag who would laugh at you if you were in pain. If he wasn't, then he'd be here- tending to your little middle class whims and issues. He can redeem himself, only if he comes here and talks to me direclty. Same thing with Miley Cyrus, Perez Hilton hell even Dan Savage. But they don't. Why? Superiority complexes, that's why. It's sad but it's real.

The problem is you guys are over educated in a weird way where you can't see when the emperor has no clothes. It's time to wake up and smell hitta's cock folks. It's time to stop making the preppy girls at high school like you and sit at the table of LOSER where you really belong.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I think he could have been set up, too, but you don't know that, so why take sides? It would be unfair to those he has abused if he has abused anyone.
    Sure I won't know, but this chain of events that's been happening, have to lead me to think that he was wrong for being taken into custody, if he did rape, yes that is bad, but I wont use this as a character flaw to cover the bigger picture of what the western societies/world have done, to keep them honest at least, like Fidel Castro to Cuba media, like the western government to their media. If you really believe that he rapes which you don't, you can not deny the fact that it should be a separate issue between what wiki leak has done and his personal issue. there are thousands of rape victim that I can worry about, but this one, even if she was raped by him, is not really the main concern of his arrest at this point. If it does, it shows how the world or at least the western countries are connected in so much way to bring down one person.

1)

2)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Whoa. Why the hostility? Dude he obviously is like that. It's stuck up poetic fag like. How exactly is my perception of him wrong? And no I'm not projecting, because I'm not really poetic or 'airy' like that.

Put it this way. It's as simple as this kiddos. Julian Assange isn't directly or personally talking to you. But Sam Leonard (me) is. Little ol Sammy in a suburban white trash town is communicating with your sorry asses, not some celebrity. He thinks he's better than you are, in fact he knows it to be true. That should anger you but instead you get off on that. You should challenge him and make him feel real pain more but instead you just get off on the drama of it. How come all these celebrities you think and talk about ,where are they now? They are so ineffectual to your real lives that it's downright scary how much you worship them.

I'm all you got. Not them. Don't insult me. Insult them. He's a stuck up fag who would laugh at you if you were in pain. If he wasn't, then he'd be here- tending to your little middle class whims and issues. He can redeem himself, only if he comes here and talks to me direclty. Same thing with Miley Cyrus, Perez Hilton hell even Dan Savage. But they don't. Why? Superiority complexes, that's why. It's sad but it's real.

The problem is you guys are over educated in a weird way where you can't see when the emperor has no clothes. It's time to wake up and smell hitta's cock folks. It's time to stop making the preppy girls at high school like you and sit at the table of LOSER where you really belong.
    This is all in your head, you are just projecting your past thoughts then stereotyping it.

1)

2)

TIM
    infecting u with Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now our French government has some troubles because they would like to charge the new hosting company (they moved to OVH after being thrown away by Amazon) unfortunately this same company is also hosting half the .gov.fr sites!

The worst is that it's not even sure he did anything illegal with this site, but politicians would like him in jail anyway, so they act like if they were above laws.

And "this is bad (TM)", it's the first step towards Internet information control and it's something we've been fighting against for a long time!
    "Everyone carries a shadow, and the less it is embodied in the individual’s conscious life, the blacker and denser it is.
    At all counts, it forms an unconscious snag, thwarting our most well-meant intentions."

C. G. Jung

-----
    Know your body, know your mind, know your limits.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I think he could have been set up, too, but you don't know that, so why take sides? It would be unfair to those he has abused if he has abused anyone.

Also, if it is a set-up, it still doesn't change anything. Wikileaks still exist, and is completely unrelated to whatever personal shit Assange involves himself in. Assange is just a person, not the only person in that organisation.
    The inductive argument for his innocence is considerable. I assume then that you are lacking for the ability to create inductive arguments?

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's just a man. Wikileaks is important, Assange is not.
    You cannot make that assertion. Without leaders, the cause will not move forward. That's the way it works. You can't support the cause without supporting the leaders who move it. It's a rule of psychology.

(that doesn't mean you have to put up with antisocial behavior from them, though).

The only reason Assange did this was to make a (legitimately) better world for you. That's it. So for you to say he is unimportant is to demonstrate a profound lack of gratitude.

You should learn subtype theory. Normalizers don't push original causes... if you want to see a cause advance, support the D-subtype person who is pushing it.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ananke, you don't see. YOU are the problem. YOU are the enabler. Many of the rest of us are absolutely intolerant of the notion that he can be prosecuted for something he didn't do. I means jesus it could happen to us! You are the person who encourages people not to worry about it. You are the person who lacks empathy.

I know he didn't rape those women. Was I there? No, but I know that the first woman had relations with the CIA. And I'm not saying this to you: your monologue drips with conservative reformer consequentialism, an indication that you are a lost cause. I'm saying it to everybody else, that I don't buy your shit.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    I know he didn't rape those women. Was I there? No.

The strongest stance you could reasonably take is that it is quite possibly a set up, considering the man and the enemies he's made.

You can't say "I know for a fact this thing I confess to not having seen."

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thanks Arthur View Post

The strongest stance you could reasonably take is that it is quite possibly a set up, considering the man and the enemies he's made.

You can't say "I know for a fact this thing I confess to not having seen."
    The inductive argument is superior. And he doesn't seem to have that character. Plus, seems like he wouldn't be charged in most countries. (including the U.S.)

So maybe he did "rape" those women. If the law itself is unfair, that doesn't matter because it's not rape in the objective sense, only the (inferior) moral sense.

My heart goes out to the guy because it's clear there are amazingly powerful forces driving him into being a William Wallace figure. The American Right is physically endangering itself by defending its interference in the business of other nations. Resort to an international currency is particularly more likely, now. Radical nationalists all over the world are going to be pressuring for the U.S. to be punished for meddling in their nations' affairs.

Oh yeah did you read this?

http://www.cnn.com/

Tell me how the government figures out who posts what on the internet, even beside the cloak of anonymity.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't know what anake said cause he's on the ignore list, nor do I care.

TIM
    infecting u with Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"why so childish?" (yeah it's a variant hehe)
    "Everyone carries a shadow, and the less it is embodied in the individual’s conscious life, the blacker and denser it is.
    At all counts, it forms an unconscious snag, thwarting our most well-meant intentions."

C. G. Jung

-----

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    don't know what anake said cause he's on the ignore list, nor do I care.
    ananke is very much a she.

Creepy-

The rape allegations are bullshit.

His version : I had unprotected sex with two women in two days
    Version of woman 1 : I told him to use a condom but he just lifted my leg and forced himself on me
    Version of woman 2: I have been a big fan of his works for years, and have worked for him in arranging the meetings he had in Sweden. After the last meeting, he was supposed to be a guest in my house. While I was sleeping, he came to my room and raped me.
    This is not the story that they told before. Anna Ardin (the one who arranged Assange meeting) told that they had consensual sex but the condom broke (and somehow this is a crime in Sweden). The other woman said they had protected sex on one evening and the next morning again but without a condom. The problem was that he didn't used a condom not that he forced himself on them.
    I don't believe these women. If this was a rape/sexual molestation they would not throw a party for him, tweet about him that he is awesome, cook him breakfast or pay for his train tickets after the alleged rapes.

This is a set-up. It's either framed by the government (Anna has ties with the CIA) or they are just two scorned groupies who want to have revenge and falsely accuse him of rape because he was not really interested in them.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Assange is innocent. These hoes obviously be player hatin'. I hope they're both pregnant.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ny belongs in an asylum.

Creepy-

Thanks for the sources. Nothing there proves what you said, and everything there proves what I said. Your links are full of speculations only.

Try to be a bit more Wikileaks about these things - go for the truth and stop speculating. Open you eyes and believe only what you see.
    Is this a better source : Special Report: STD fears sparked case against WikiLeaks boss | Reuters ?

What I see is a radical feminist and an obsessed groupie, angry over the fact that a guy was not into them , one having her inflated ego shattered and the other pissed that her "lived happily ever after story" was just an one night stand and her "white knight" was more interested in computers rather than her.

And Anna's tweets that surfaced don't show a traumatized raped woman. Also her deleting those tweets after the scandal broke raises suspicions.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parasite
    And Anna's tweets that surfaced don't show a traumatized raped woman. Also her deleting those tweets after the scandal broke raises suspicions.
    And how should people respond to being raped? I didn't realise there was a correct procedure to determine trauma when you look from the outside in especially at such a distance.

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    And how should people respond to being raped? I didn't realise there was a correct procedure to determine trauma when you look from the outside in especially at such a distance.
    Well, first of all you don't attend a party with the supposed rapist. Also you should go directly at the police to report it (and to a gynecologist to ascertain that there was a forced sexual encounter).

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The charge isn't real rape. It's an idiot definition of rape.

You guys are just showing that your Ni EM is dipshit. Assange isn't the kind of guy who would hold a girl against her will. He's too kind for that.

Creepy-Korpsey

Here's an interesting wrinkle in this soap opera.

Julian Assange rape case: complainant Anna Ardin might not co-operate with police. | Crikey

"Anna Ardin, one of the two complainants in the rape and sexual assault case against WikiLeaks editor-in-chief Julian Assange, has left Sweden, and may have ceased actively co-operating with the Swedish prosecution service and her own lawyer, sources in Sweden told Crikey today."

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parasite View Post
    Well, first of all you don't attend a party with the supposed rapist. Also you should go directly at the police to report it (and to a gynecologist to ascertain that there was a forced sexual encounter).
    Yeah that's the correct procedure, what I was getting at is that when something traumatic actually happens, people don't respond in the way you expect

Sexual violence, and rape in particular, is considered the most under- reported violent crime (American Medical Association, 1995).[2] Thus, the number of reported rapes is lower than both incidence and prevalence rates (Walby and Allen, 2004).[33]Rape is a crime in most places and usually reported to the police.[citation needed] However, the trauma of rape often leads victims to first contact a hotline, such as the Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network, which then counsels them and will, if requested, direct them to a local rape crisis center.[citation needed] Many police departments and hospital emergency rooms will also arrange a counselor from a rape crisis center.[citation needed]
    Incase you don't know anyone irl where such a thing has happened to them, perhaps a small insight, although still celebrity stuff

I blame myself: Ulrika Jonsson speaks about her date rape | Mail Online

Eh, i'm not interested in a huge debate, my point is that what we're supposed to do is not what people actually do when shit happens to them. Whether he did rape them or not hopefully the courts will give him a fair trial.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    i haven't been paying attention to this assange stuff but @ this. truth.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jesus Words I told you he's probably guilty of acting in accord with their definition of rape -- it's not hard to do, especially if you aren't in tune with Swedish law -- but realistically speaking he did not rape those women.

So now the fight is to keep him out of two countries, the U.S. and Sweden. If he goes to either one, he goes to prison.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see Assange as an archetypal William Wallace figure. Like Wallace, Assange has been wronged in the past by the authorities. Like Wallace, Assange has found his revenge in defending the oppressed. Like Wallace, he took the battle onto the enemy's (Fortress America's) home turf, and like Wallace, he is being hunted by that enemy. Like Wallace, he has been betrayed by people whom he trusted, people whom he thought stood for a more open and just society.

And so, I just feel that we should -break fate- on his behalf, to stop the cycle of tragic heroism from claiming another victim.

TIM
    infecting u with Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feeling poetic tonight? Scored some good pot?

Beware if you continue like that, you-know-who will come to throat-fuck you, just as a matter of principle!

C. G. Jung

-----

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeroZen View Post
    Feeling poetic tonight? Scored some good pot?

Beware if you continue like that, you-know-who will come to throat-fuck you, just as a matter of principle!

I was being perfectly serious.

TIM
    infecting u with Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I was being perfectly bitchy! :wink:

Then fine, let's say it's your IEI EM wannabe side expressing itself...

C. G. Jung

-----

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of the basic premises of any modern state is that justice is imparted "blindly". It is the right of any citizen to denounce anyone and it is the responsibility of the justice system to open an investigation to prosecute any crime might have been done. And to detain someone suspected of having commited a crime. I wonder how people can even suggest that simply because Assange is now very famous it becomes a reason not to detain him. Being famous doesn't give you special rights.

There is no perfect social system. Everything can be exploited. Our tendency to expect everything to go well all the time is an easy target for politicians to exploit, because we have a tendency to get carried away "by the heat of the moment" and forget about the principles. We don't know for sure if Assange is guilty or not, he might actually be and being the target of the U.S. Goverment rage makes no difference.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.