Thread: The long and not so scientific personality test

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default The long and not so scientific personality test

It looks to be a rip-off from the Kiersey Temperament Sorter. Still I'm curious to see other peoples' results.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-long-scientific-personality-test

INTJ -The Mastermind

You scored 0% I to E, 26% N to S, 57% F to T, and 47% J to P!

You are more introverted than extroverted. You are more intuitive than observant, you are more thinking based than feeling based, and you prefer to have a plan rather than leaving things to chance. Your type is best described by the word "mastermind", which belongs to the larger group called rationals. Only 1% of the population shares your type. You are very strong willed and self-confident. You can hardly rest until you have things settled. You will only adopt ideas and rules if they make sense. You are a great brainstormer and often come up with creative solutions to difficult problems. You are open to new concepts, and often actively seek them out.
    As a romantic partner, you can be both fascinating yet demanding. You are not apt to express your emotions, leaving your partner wondering where they are with you. You strongly dislike repeating yourself or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. You see your own commitments as self-evident and don't see why you need to repeat something already expressed. You have the most difficulty in admitting your vulnerabilities. You feel the most appreciated when your partner admires the quality of your innovations and when they listen respectfully to your ideas and advice. You need plenty of quiet to explore your interests to the depth that gives you satisfaction.
    Your group summary: rationals (NT)
    Your type summary: INTJ
    Compared to other takers

• 2/100 You scored 0% on I to E, higher than 2% of your peers.
    • 23/100 You scored 26% on N to S, higher than 23% of your peers.
    • 71/100 You scored 57% on F to T, higher than 71% of your peers.
    • 55/100 You scored 47% on J to P, higher than 55% of your peers.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Creepy-male

INFP - the Healer

You scored 27% I to E, 5% N to S, 19% F to T, and 58% J to P!

You are more introverted than extroverted. You are more intuitive than observant, you are more feeling based than thinking based, and you prefer to go with the flow rather than having a plan. Your type can best be summarized by the word "Healer", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. You have a capacity for caring that is deeper than most. You strive for unity, are fascinated by the battles between good and evil, and can be something of an idealist. Only 1% of the population shares your type.
    As a romantic partner, you are usually supprtive and nuturing, however, you have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to you as you are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes you resist confronting your partner directly about problems. When you get angry, you usually blame yourself, rather than your partner. You can also be stubborn and unyielding when you feel you are being criticized or mistreated. You feel the most appreciated when your partner listens to you carefully. You need to be understood. You need to hear your partner express their feelings, the more often, the better.
    Your group summary: idealists (NF)
    Your type summary: INFP

COMPARED TO OTHER TAKERS

You scored 27% on I to E, higher than 34% of your peers.
    You scored 5% on N to S, higher than 2% of your peers.
    You scored 19% on F to T, higher than 16% of your peers.
    You scored 58% on J to P, higher than 70% of your peers.

Unusually low scores on N and F for a MB-like test

EDIT

Anyway, wtf? Keirsey doesn't work on preference.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your result for The LONG Scientific Personality Test ...
    INFP - the Healer

You scored 0% I to E, 0% N to S, 33% F to T, and 63% J to P!
    You are more introverted than extroverted. You are more intuitive than observant, you are more feeling based than thinking based, and you prefer to go with the flow rather than having a plan.

Compared to other takers

• 2/100 You scored 0% on I to E, higher than 2% of your peers.
    • 1/100 You scored 0% on N to S, higher than 1% of your peers.
    • 37/100 You scored 33% on F to T, higher than 37% of your peers.
    • 77/100 You scored 63% on J to P, higher than 77% of your peers.

How everyone did

• I to E

• N to S

• F to T

• J to P

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The thing is these test determine your result based on how you scored compare to others, I am not sure whether ALL Meyer Briggs test are like that.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFP

INTP
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    The thing is these test determine your result based on how you scored compare to others, I am not sure whether ALL Meyer Briggs test are like that.
    This test doesn't determine your result based on how you compare to others.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFP - the Healer

You scored 36% I to E, 5% N to S, 29% F to T, and 79% J to P!
    You are more introverted than extroverted. You are more intuitive than observant, you are more feeling based than thinking based, and you prefer to go with the flow rather than having a plan. Your type can best be summarized by the word "Healer", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. You have a capacity for caring that is deeper than most. You strive for unity, are fascinated by the battles between good and evil, and can be something of an idealist. Only 1% of the population shares your type.
    As a romantic partner, you are usually supprtive and nuturing, however, you have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to you as you are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes you resist confronting your partner directly about problems. When you get angry, you usually blame yourself, rather than your partner. You can also be stubborn and unyielding when you feel you are being criticized or mistreated. You feel the most appreciated when your partner listens to you carefully. You need to be understood. You need to hear your partner express their feelings, the more often, the better. Your group summary: idealists (NF)

Compared to other takers

* 46/100 You scored 36% on I to E, higher than 46% of your peers.
    * 2/100 You scored 5% on N to S, higher than 2% of your peers.
    * 30/100 You scored 29% on F to T, higher than 30% of your peers.
    * 92/100 You scored 79% on J to P, higher than 92% of your peers.
    wow
    IEE-Ne | ENFP | 4w3-6w7-9w1 so/sp/sx | sCoA|I| | Sanguine/Choleric | Benevolent Inventor

birthday frog wishes you a happy birthday
    birthday frog will give you presents and a card on your birthday
    birthday frog is Fe incarnate

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

an INFp getting ENTP

an ENTp getting INFP

I'm actually an INTJ, but I sometimes get INFP on these tests depending on how I am, and on cognitive function test I score high in Fi so I get INFP a lot. In the past I've always gotten INTJ. Nowadays Fi is stronger (which maketh sense according to theory of function development of the INTJ), so P becomes a stronger tendency over J, and F over T obviously, at times.

In spite of all the attention given to the succession of these statistics, I show very little importance to MBTI or keirsey. My current attention is a reflection of previous penchants to think about it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFP - the Healer
    You scored 45% I to E, 21% N to S, 10% F to T, and 61% J to P!

lefty
    enfj
    4w5

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFJ - The Teacher

You scored 55% I to E, 11% N to S, 33% F to T, and 32% J to P!

Your type is known as the teacher, or the educating mentor. You also belong to the larger group, called idealists. You tend to bring out the best in other people. You lead without seeming to do so. People are naturally drawn to you. You expect the very best from people which takes the form of enthusiastic encouragement which is so charming that people try their best not to disappoint you. You share your personality type with 3% of the population.

You need to feel a deep and meaningful connection to your romantic partners, and go to great lengths to understand and please your mate. Harmony is vitally important to you, and you often put others' needs before your own. You have a pretty thin skin and are easily hurt. Although you strive for harmony, when your values or ethics are violated, you can be very emotional, confrontational, and even punishing. However, you are very insightful about the underlying cause of conflicts, and an excellent communicator, so you have the tools to bring about a quick and peaceful resolution as long as you can keep control of your facilities. You want to be appreciated for your thoughtfulness and compassion. You need your partner to make a real effort to get to know you. Above all, you need to be able to express your feelings and have them taken seriously.

K, so I get ENFJ on this test, INTP on some old MBTI test, ESI on polikujm's test, ILE on aixelsyd's test, and IEE on Rick's test. I think there should be a test for how one takes these tests, then a test for that one.
    Last edited by Cone; 09-24-2009 at 05:55 AM. Reason: I HAD TO ADD SOME STUFF
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ESTJ-The Supervisor
    You scored 64% I to E, 89% N to S, 57% F to T, and 16% J to P!

Your type is known as the supervisor, as you are not hesitant to give your stamp of approval on others - or tell them how they are lacking if they are. You are surprised when others don't seem grateful that you have set them straight. Your type also belongs to the larger group called guardians. Experience is what matters to you, not experimentation or conjecture. You often take a lead role in the many groups and organizations you belong to. You worry a great deal about society falling apart, morality degrading, and what the world is coming to. You share your personality type with 10% of the population.
    As a romantic partner, you communicate very clearly your strong opinions so your partner always knows where they stand. You are dependable, responsible, and rock solid. You can be rather infexible about giving up any control and insist on keeping a schedule, although you have great energy and enthusiam for planned adventures. You have difficulty seeing other's points of view and your biggest downfall in a relationship is dismissing your partner's feelings as illogical. You feel most appreciated for being trustworthy, efficient, and productive. You wish to be thanked tangibly for the ways you keep your lives on track.
    Your group summary: Guardians (SJ)

I got the same type as George Washington and Queen Elizabeth! I like them.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

A lot of healers, woot!

INFP - the Healer

You scored 18% I to E, 21% N to S, 29% F to T, and 53% J to P!
    As a romantic partner, you are usually supprtive and nuturing, however, you have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to you as you are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes you resist confronting your partner directly about problems. When you get angry, you usually blame yourself, rather than your partner. You can also be stubborn and unyielding when you feel you are being criticized or mistreated. You feel the most appreciated when your partner listens to you carefully. You need to be understood. You need to hear your partner express their feelings, the more often, the better. Your group summary: idealists (NF)