TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type Him Pweash.

Gone
    Last edited by ScarlettLux; 03-24-2012 at 12:23 AM.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cannot say. Did you know him before you started a relationship?

I think men present a "false front" around women to impress them. If you only know him when dating him, you might be seeing a mask, not the real him. Plus your judgement could be clouded by your feelings to him. To put this in Socionic terms, it could be Ne mobilizing, rather than Ne lead. It could also be dual-seeking. Same applies to his Fe.

Do you think you can see his "hidden agenda?" Check out the articles on it.

Anyway, I would say SLE.
    Last edited by Saberstorm; 03-20-2012 at 05:12 AM.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember you went on a big thing to show that you are an ESFp - is that still your self type? You TIM says Beta...

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    I remember you went on a big thing to show that you are an ESFp - is that still your self type? You TIM says Beta...
    I am still considering ESFp. Honestly all I know is that I have strong valued Se and Fe. I could go either way EIE or SEE. I feel they both describe me pretty decently but my group behaviours are more Beta inclined in atmosphere.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

After wavering a bit, I'm gonna make a call for Se-SLE for reminding me a lot of this thrash metal dude I know. I'm really not that openly affectionate unless I know it's a good idea and that someone doesn't secretly hate my fucking guts or something, though how much of this is due to me not having the mojo I need due to having a bunch of unresolved projects that need to be tied up I'm not sure...

If it's any help, the SLEs I know come off as far more playful than I do, and more emotive too... as for randomness, I see SLEs that do that kinda humor, usually coarser and less confusing than the ILE random stuff... and there's no way in fucking hell he's ILE.

EIE + SEE = confusion, at least in my experiences, though nothing altogether horrible; nothing suffocating, no toes were stepped on to the point of breakage, etc...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's true woof... I mean I REALLY find myself not understanding ILE humour from other ILEs whereas I think everything this guy says is hilarious. I can also play along with it really well. I actually feel wittier myself when I'm around him. Humour is more like exaggerated imaginary scenarios of ridiculous things he or I would do.

TBH, I almost feel like I'm discovering myself again? Like the natural, secure me. I told him he opened my sexual world (lmao) and my friend also says I seem "liberated" since I met him. He's very assertive in making plans or things happen and we are really active when together. Always doing something. Never a dull moment. has no problem taking charge with anything but is also laidback if I want to do something different.

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Se-SEE so/sx would be my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Quite aggressive in a nice way. ... I feel like our interactions PERFECTLY characterize Aggressor & Victim.
    In SEEs the aggressor tendencies are inflected through Fi, so it may seem like some sort of nice, 'ethical' aggression.

I'm also wondering if he may be ILE as I've known some ILE males and he seems somewhat similar but not quite...
    ILEs and SEEs share the same cognitive style - this is probably the similarity between him and ILEs that you're picking up on.

I immediately got along with him, no hitches or awkwardness in conversation at ALL and I was infatuated to the point I thought we were duals. Now knowing him better, I don't think we are but I'm still curious as to what type he is. He's VERY social, a definite extravert. Extremely quick & witty. I'm constantly laughing and carrying on pretty elaborate jokes with him.
    Your thinking style would be dual to his if he is SEE, so then communication would be made easier and you two will 'get' each other.

The last sentence also hints at him being Process/Evolutionary type, which out of EPs applies to SEEs and ILEs (but not SLEs or IEEs).

Was he the one who initiated this relationship or was it you?

He's VERY social, a definite extravert. ... Doesn't seem to have any shame, will do things for attention and laughter from others.
    Very warm, welcoming, friendly to everyone. Constantly uses emoticons and expressive, straightforward language. Makes no ifs ands or buts about how he feels towards me.
    - Friends seem quite rowdy, always a loud atmosphere, big group of guys
    - A huge movie and music buff, organized all his movies and stuff onto his external harddrive, etc.. has hard copies of them
    Sounds group-associative, inclusive, in-tune with popular culture, which hints at so-primary and sx-instinct would be his creative one.

does this description sound like him?
    soc/sx
    Motivation: to create lasting connections with those they are interested in - the "best friend."
    This type has very strong one to one social skills, but is usually uncomfortable in group settings. They enjoy cultivating multiple relationships, and can be intensely involved when in the presence of someone they are interested in, but have difficulty sustaining these bonds when apart. This may give the impression of being flighty and rootless, willing to adapt and mirror others in order to connect, but lacking a defined approach that would give their relationships a more solid standing. They may have political interests, but are generally more pragmatic and less partisan than the other social variant. They are often attuned to pop culture and the latest trends.

- Expression: bright smiley, intense expression
    - Energy: outward energy expressed intensely, broadly
    - Behavior: bright, smiley, erratic and scattered
    - Mindset: "If I can get close to people with merging/intensity, I can make sure of and keep improving my position and inclusion in the group/world."

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay a few questions.

What is my thinking style? What type do you think i am then?
    Yes he was the one that initiated it completely.

Where did you get that description? Ocean moonshine? Anyway, I'm confused with why a social first would be "usually uncomfortable in group settings" Huh? lol. I thought Sx was one on one and Soc was better with group. Yes, the Expression, energy & behaviour all describe him.

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Okay a few questions.

What is my thinking style? What type do you think i am then?
    Yes he was the one that initiated it completely.
    EIE, so your style would be D-A and his would be C-D if he is SEE (link).

Where did you get that description? Ocean moonshine? Anyway, I'm confused with why a social first would be "usually uncomfortable in group settings" Huh? lol. I thought Sx was one on one and Soc was better with group. Yes, the Expression, energy & behaviour all describe him.
    oceanmoonshine and this website: http://theenneagram.blogspot.com/200...-ennegram.html
    I thought that comment was weird, too, so/sx usually aren't uncomfortable in groups

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW that's WAY to convoluted for me. The thinking styles. WTF

Johari
    Nohari

Creepy-female

Quite aggressive in a nice way.
    Siuntal, I honestly read this as "I really like how he fucks me", and not "He fucks me ethically"...

..perhaps SL can confirm or deny. *impassive face*

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octo View Post
    These two things stood out for me as a bit SLE > SEE, but it's not much to go on, sorry. Glad you're happy! Hanging around a super-Ni IEI made me think I was Se-leading for a little while because I had to supply all the Se...
    Hell, I was about to mention the hard-copying all the stuff to hard drive as a pointer towards SEE by virtue of me doing it haha, I got a 1.5 terabyte thing that's holding all sorts of stuff and taking up almost no space

As for the shamelessness? Probably depends on the people around me or what kind of day I'm having; I'm pretty dogshit in the winter months for whatever reason, and a lot livelier now the weather's heated up... me and a girl kept talking about fucking people in the ass, and I went into graphic detail about getting fucked in the ass by Mr. T...

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@HaveLucidDreamz

Of course he has flaws, he's human... I'm not really sure why you had to bold things I wrote as if they are SOOOO unbelievable because they're all true and I don't think my description was at all overly exaggerated. I know how to exaggerate and trust me, that was not exaggerating. Seriously.

Conflating things? You think I'm making all that up? LOL. I could've been a lot more out there but I stuck to the FACTS.

About your picture comments.. just.. why? The last one is seriously douchey lmfao... I hate that picture but I thought it was funny enough that he believed it was a good enough picture to put on his profile. He's actually NOT at ALL angry or lonely in the least bit. I guess those aren't really great representations. He's usually much more boyish/smiley in appearance.

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

A sensory thinker type.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am still considering ESFp. Honestly all I know is that I have strong valued Se and Fe. I could go either way EIE or SEE. I feel they both describe me pretty decently but my group behaviours are more Beta inclined in atmosphere.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Do you organise it though? Idk if that's what SL meant by it, but the word "organised" made it seem kind of anal...
    I put lots of time-important stuff in the format of [20120321], for example, with 2012 being the year, 03 being the month, and 21 being the day; this way, a simple "arrange files by name" will chronologically order all of my stuff

I have all of my .flac stuff separate from my 320kbps .mp3 stuff, and I have very few stuff lower than 320kbps unless it's a variable bit rate thing that's higher than hell in resolution... anything less, and the high frequencies suffer considerably, most noticeably in the sounds of cymbals...

Haha, all SXEs are shameless! I mainly meant the second part of the quote though, "will do things for attention and laughter from others" - from my point of view, SEEs are usually incidentally loud and attention-grabbing, whereas SLEs often seek attention as a primary goal and will sacrifice almost anything if it gets them a good laugh.

Again, SL's descriptions don't really point me definitively one way or another, so I'm still really open to SEE.
    I won't usually start anything to get attention, but if there's pre-existing momentum there, it only takes a little for me to run like all hell with it haha... I think that's a difference between me and the SLEs I know in general, and I figure if people aren't giving much of a damn about what I'm doing, then they've got more pressing concerns to tend to...

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Siuntal, I honestly read this as "I really like how he fucks me", and not "He fucks me ethically"...

..perhaps SL can confirm or deny. *impassive face*
    "Quite aggressive in a nice way" I interpreted as "He is assertive but not overbearing". I didn't read that in reference to sex at all, but if by that SL meant "I really like how he fucks me" then it's NTR lol

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    ... I'm really not that openly affectionate unless I know it's a good idea and that someone doesn't secretly hate my fucking guts or something, though how much of this is due to me not having the mojo I need due to having a bunch of unresolved projects that need to be tied up I'm not sure...
    Her description of this guy reminded me a lot of you, woof. The part about being him constantly using emoticons in chat, being highly social and extraverted, warm and welcoming, huge music buff, etc. and her comment that her bf seems to use an ethical function frequently made me think Fi-creative, SEE > SLE.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, SLEs don't know when to quit... "Look at me! LOOK AT ME! Why won't you look at me? Maybe I'm not doing it enough times! How about if I fall onto my face? Did you see me do that? OMG LOOK AT ME! Fuck you guys, I hate you forever! Hey wait... did you smile? Yeah you did! I love you, you're my best friend!"
    Lmao omg this is SO him. There was once where I did just want him to fucking STOP already! He kept showing me photos and photos of his life basically.. it was super cool at first as he had all these funny stories for every photo and was introducing and telling about all his friends in the picture. But then it just kept going... and going... lmao. Yes he likes showing off his possessions and creations to me. And the jokes keep going, feeding Fe I guess? I give it to him though.

I have experienced this with other SLEs and ILEs where their is even stronger and more BLEGHHH than mine. It's like they want it so badly they have to just spew it everywhere in an exaggerated way whereas I am a lot more fluid with it, able to restrain and control, giving in small doses and rewarding someone when I want to. I know how to make someone feel special.

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    "Quite aggressive in a nice way" I interpreted as "He is assertive but not overbearing". I didn't read that in reference to sex at all, but if by that SL meant "I really like how he fucks me" then it's NTR lol

Her description of this guy reminded me a lot of you, woof. The part about being him constantly using emoticons in chat, being highly social and extraverted, warm and welcoming, huge music buff, etc. and her comment that her bf seems to use an ethical function frequently made me think Fi-creative, SEE > SLE.
    To clarify: I meant both things =P LOL.

Also... thinking over it more, it's now obvious to me that woof would NEVER be as open so quickly as this guy has been. I think Fi creative holds stuff back more. It was almost as if he did not know what the proper psychological distance to use with me was so he went full on SUPER CLOSE immediately and I think that being me, I responded extremely well to that as I felt similarly, but a lot of people would just be REALLY quite creeped out. Like within a week of knowing me he wrote a song for me. Lmao. Kinda embarrassing but cute.

I don't think woof would ever really fish for Fe like this guy does either. Woof's expressiveness is more like just himself being that way, not really looking for a reaction? Also thinking about some SLE-Se comedian stereotypes, I think my guy fits them really well.

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The "creeping people out" thing? Yep, I'll usually keep a relatively large distance; if anyone ever gets the impression I like them in whatever way, this means I'll have to respond to the consequences, and I don't have jack shit as far as money or any other resources are concerned to do anything with either any "good" or "bad". I'll usually expect someone to stop liking me, given enough time, and I'll expect it to be absolutely irreparable (this is why I like to be completely new to places, just one acquaintance in the area is enough for me to have my guard up). I'll sure as hell never know why, I just gotta know how to deal with it... I'm not comfortable at all being in a situation where I have to be at anyone's mercy...