Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VI - Type me please

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type me please

edit
    Last edited by your mudda; 04-12-2015 at 08:04 AM.

u r cool

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Member Questionnaire 1 (rebranddd)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is truth, order over chaos and self evident. Love, you know it when you know it, but also you like to pretend you don't have an say in it, when you probably do.
    What are your most important values?
    Courage and resolve. Things I wish I had lots more of. Also optimism, unpretentiousness and freedom.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    From agnostic to fundamental protestant in my 20's, mostly while studying the Bible myself (with internet resources help), was great fun actually digging into it like that, trying to understand it. It's actually a great piece of internal consistency if you let it be. Never went to church tho, and now beliefs are on and off. Back to agnostic I suppose.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Fascinated with war, but then who isn't. Think it gets a bad rep. Politics and "wrong reasons" for starting a war aside, once on the battlefield I think there is some twisted fun to be had.
    Military equipment is awesome. Without a military, no state could exist.
    Power is making others conform to your will, and can take many different forms.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    There is just a small handful of long conversations I had: Arguing for and against Christianity, arguing for free markets, and weather or not immersion is the most important thing about video games.
    Currently my main interests are watching the entertainment industry grow by leaps and bounds each year, be it movies or games, I just love visual spectacles. Yea not much of an interest...
    Philosophy, psychology and where humanity is headed on the side, but right now I feel I have reached event horizon in terms of the conclusions I have reached, where I'll only learn more now in terms of details rather than big swooping world view adjustments, which I always sorta enjoyed.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    No. Superboring. Eat what tastes good, don't overdo anything and so far I've been okay.
    I'm glad my body lets me get away with as much as it does, ectomorph all the way, doesn't look much but does the job fine.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    They are put off as long as possible. My room can get messy but if I wanted it would probably take less than an hour to make it look neat again.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Books: Storm of Steel, The Diamond Age, Starship Troopers. I almost don't read fiction at all.
    Movies: Triad Election, Act of Killing, Whiplash, Nightcrawler, Drug War, Hamburger Hill, 22th Jump Street, Rude Awakening, Hurt Locker, American Psycho (trying to give a cross section of recently (re)watched and loved)
    Dissapointments: Interstellar and Gone Girl
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Before getting back into Anime last year no media could make me cry. But last year maybe 2-3 times. K-On!! and Kill La Kill
    I smile and laugh rather easily I'd say, goofy jokes on image boards or comedy shows (Sunny Season 10 was great)
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    Belonging: Gaming chats/forums I've been at for some time, often times small circles of less than 10 people. Also being in anonymous crowds is strangely soothing. Like a packed bus or filled auditoriums.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Dislike: Way too lazy at times, content with way too little so going for the minimum is somehow fine with me, even tho a little more effort could probably yield a lot more reward. When panicked need to brood in seclusion.
    What others have seen: Not really outgoing, unhealthy lifestyle (better food, exercise and sunlight), selfish
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Like: Think I'm rather smart, have the edgiest opinions that nobody else dares to think of, pragmatic, entrepreneurial, good at finding small easy profits, sincerely can enjoy (good) art without having to get academic about it.
    Others: Calm, steady, being a good listener.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Finding my place/a good job I suppose. Also someone to do my chores and drive me around lol.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yes. Usually when I start putting something off or avoid something, it can be easy to fill the day with senseless media consumption or signing up for socionics forums etc... Sometimes I think maybe it's triggered by winter.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    Strong will, determination, valuing expertise and skill. People who say what's on their mind, bullys to an extend: In MMOs I enjoy playing with the asshole griefers that try to ruin everybody else's fun.
    Can't say about type because I'm bad at typing still.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Good. Barely had any tho. Not worried as I still got lots of time to find a partner, pretty much just interested in long term things.
    Partner preferably should be hot, not bitchy, fun...
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Main concerns: Independence and entrepreneurial spirit. But also providing structure and rules to adhere to until they grow up. Also trying to keep the girls from turning into sluts, maybe I'll go back to fundi Christianity for that.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    I can get annoyed but try not to start an argument, usually it's over points I've tried to get across already a ton of times, and it was fruitless. When they still bring it up they either want to get a raise out of me or are dumb, but then at that point I try and let them have their opinion. Not their fault they are stupid.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    Don't know. Breakup of the family is a real social problem though.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    They have to be interesting and share interests in common. Once we got to know each other well enough I can be goofy or whacky, or telling them weird shit nobody else must know.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Withdrawn, trying not to stick out as werido.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI Te is the most reasonable imho. E5 w 6. You remind me of my dad a lot.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SLI e6

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for replies, I actually had myself pegged as 5w4, but looking back at it, that actually was during a pretty low point. 6's seem to have more trouble with paranoia, which actually used to be a big thing for me, and to this day it's the reason I can't smoke pot at all.
    SLI seems to fit quite a bit, but I always thought them to be way more badass than I could be, or taking the fact that I'm not really into sports. Tho I did like skiing when we went. It also fits really well to an interaction I had with an ESTP last year, basically after two or three nights of gaming together he couldn't stand me anymore, thought I hated him (not true at all) and kicked me out of his group.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are 15 year olds even allowed on this forum

also NO @ Te-creative.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I vote SLI too, tentatively. I just don't get the same vibe I do from ILI. Not that I am an ILI expert or anything. hahah

Welcome to the forum.

Edit: You seem too playful for ILI, or something, and more action oriented.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those pictures are roughly ten years old by now.

Contra SLI: Horrible at anything with my hands, taking things apart usually results in something always breaking for example. Also going over the SLI descriptions, I really couldn't be bothered to care for a pet, so much hassle. I like petting them, but I wouldn't want to deal with the responsibility myself all the time.
    Regarding the playfulness, been awake a good long time, and given that this is a sorta throw away identity I try to be as forthcoming/forward as possible.

Why no TE-Creative?

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ILI. I think people might say ILE but they'd be wrong.I think you fit ILI better than some of the people on here that type themselves that. It seems like most people are overly concerned with being philosophical and mystical or whatever so they overplay that.

I relate a lot with what you say and I might still be ILI. Also just based on VI I think ILI fits.

EDIT: You also remind me of Cpig. Not that I've ever really interacted with him.
    Last edited by Contra; 03-26-2015 at 03:46 PM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ILI e5 imo

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    SLI e6
    This
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would be very surprised if you turnieju out to be SLI so I am curious to hear more of you. ILI because of what you wrote about war and food and medicine but mostly VI. Thinking about a partner would you appreciate Sb who knows exactly what they want or sb more indecisive delicate or shy?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

nah.

IEE-seeking : "Partner preferably should be hot, not bitchy, fun..."

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    nah.

IEE-seeking : "Partner preferably should be hot, not bitchy, fun..."
    I think IEEs are often times bitchier than SEEs when it comes to dating. IEEs have all types of Si demands and can be whiny about it when they aren't met. Whereas with SEEs it seems they don't even realize they need or want Ni
    Last edited by Contra; 03-26-2015 at 07:31 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hah I thought those three requirements were very general, non-type specific things to ask from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver View Post
    I would be very surprised if you turnieju out to be SLI so I am curious to hear more of you. ILI because of what you wrote about war and food and medicine but mostly VI. Thinking about a partner would you appreciate Sb who knows exactly what they want or sb more indecisive delicate or shy?
    Someone who knows what they want, but I can only talk from platonic interactions. I mean it's hard enough to motivate myself, I usually don't have the energy or even ability to get someone else going, mopey people with defeatist attitudes annoy me fairly quickly.

(edit nm yikes)
    Last edited by your mudda; 03-26-2015 at 07:14 PM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rebranddd View Post
    Hah I thought those three requirements were very general, non-type specific things to ask from someone.

Someone who knows what they want, but I can only talk from platonic interactions. I mean it's hard enough to motivate myself, I usually don't have the energy or even ability to get someone else going, mopey people with defeatist attitudes annoy me fairly quickly.

(edit nm yikes)
    What you wrote above plus this
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    Strong will, determination, valuing expertise and skill. People who say what's on their mind, bullys to an extend: In MMOs I enjoy playing with the asshole griefers that try to ruin everybody else's fun.
    points much towards ILI.
    What about this - do you prefer:
    1) people who say random thing that come to their mind, often abstract, goofy and like doing crazy things? Do you like helping such people to e.g. hunt birds with imaginery weapon? Do you appreciate crazy ideas?
    2) people who can make you do what they want, manipulating in a way, but not necessarily with bad intentions? Would you like sb to take care of things like e.g. cooking, buying/choosing clothes so that you don't have to do it yourself?

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne/Si quadra.

Ti>>Te.

I vote ENxP... And don't seem delta so... ILE.

(But... I also didnt read the post in which you answered questions..so..
    I might edit this after I read it... When I'm not on my tiny phone screen).

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

No offense to ILI, but they can have very mopey and defeatist attitudes as well. It was trial and error for me to find ways of changing their moods. Sometimes their moods brought me down easier and faster than I could lift them out of it. I would just have to distance myself until they were over whatever it was that put them in that state.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ver View Post
    What you wrote above plus this points much towards ILI.
    What about this - do you prefer:
    1) people who say random thing that come to their mind, often abstract, goofy and like doing crazy things? Do you like helping such people to e.g. hunt birds with imaginery weapon? Do you appreciate crazy ideas?
    2) people who can make you do what they want, manipulating in a way, but not necessarily with bad intentions? Would you like sb to take care of things like e.g. cooking, buying/choosing clothes so that you don't have to do it yourself?
    Hm...

1. I think it could be draining, but if the person manages to hit the right notes and we got the right chemistry, I think I would enjoy someone like that. A bit like how you become catlike when playing with a cat?
    2. This would probably annoy more more likely. Make me feel weak and like I couldn't do it myself. Manipulative way of stating requests or asking for JUST one errand and then asking you to do more when you're done. Fuck I'm glad I'm not living at home anymore because that's the sorta shit my mom would do lol. "If you could would you mind doing maybe perhaps this and that", just issue a command. Annoying!

Pretty sure I'm ILI now tho. It's just that there are some points in SLI descriptions that sound foreign to me, and ILI fits much better, even the negative traits ("uncovered" etc). As for laziness and media indulgence, I might just be in a sorta rut.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    No offense to ILI, but they can have very mopey and defeatist attitudes as well. It was trial and error for me to find ways of changing their moods. Sometimes their moods brought me down easier and faster than I could lift them out of it. I would just have to distance myself until they were over whatever it was that put them in that state.
    Yes, my father is also quite depressive...sometimes a talk with him on the phone can bring me down.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm...

1. I think it could be draining, but if the person manages to hit the right notes and we got the right chemistry, I think I would enjoy someone like that. A bit like how you become catlike when playing with a cat?
    2. This would probably annoy more more likely. Make me feel weak and like I couldn't do it myself. Manipulative way of stating requests or asking for JUST one errand and then asking you to do more when you're done. Fuck I'm glad I'm not living at home anymore because that's the sorta shit my mom would do lol. "If you could would you mind doing maybe perhaps this and that", just issue a command. Annoying!

Pretty sure I'm ILI now tho. It's just that there are some points in SLI descriptions that sound foreign to me, and ILI fits much better, even the negative traits ("uncovered" etc). As for laziness and media indulgence, I might just be in a sorta rut.
    Your answer is not what I expected but I'm happy you are on your way to finding your type. Don't hurry up and close yourself to other options, however. Sooner or later you'll find it, reading articles, observin other people and theiir interactions etc. helps a lot.

Welcome to the forum !

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, yeah thanks for the responses too!

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

no glimpse of Ni anywhere.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awright. Gonna look into ENTp

Nope. Noope. No way.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My thought was alpha NT.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm nah.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make a video and post it.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is EII out of the question?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    Make a video and post it.
    Rather not, but I had this video up for a while, maybe the way I talk can help? snip

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Is EII out of the question?
    In school my work was always sloppy, never diligent or careful. Also ran into some trouble with the teachers in elementary and early high school. Often being disruptive during religious studies or other joke classes.

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    First impression from VI was LII. I can see ILI and ILE as possibilities as well. The only NT I see not possible is LIE. I don't really see SLI as others have suggested. From the way you write, you seem more developed and matured than what you appear in the pictures - you said the pictures are 10 years old, yes? How old are you now, might I ask? From writing style so far, you seem more ILI to me, but at this point on little info or interaction with you yet, I don't consider Alpha NT out of the question either.

In any case, welcome!
    Ty! I'm 26. I mean roughly 10 years, I really didn't look my age for a while anyway.
    Last edited by your mudda; 03-28-2015 at 05:36 PM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Rather not, but I had this video up for a while, maybe the way I talk can help? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYPaN_41tv0

In school my work was always sloppy, never diligent or careful. Also ran into some trouble with the teachers in elementary and early high school. Often being disruptive during religious studies or other joke classes.

Ty! I'm 26. I mean roughly 10 years, I really didn't look my age for a while anyway.

not sure the highlighted part is ILI. "The Expert" or "The Philosopher" huh.

and why on earth do you want to be VI-ed on pics taken 10 years ago ?!

could I possibly hear what Introverted Intuition means to you, if you say you're likely ILI? how do you experience this IE concretely in ur life .

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I worked hard enough to get into uni. But past that I didn't really care much about my grades in school. As for Ni... I knew that Brock Lesnar was gonna break the streak. Well just kidding, (but I really knew). I'd say it sorta comes and goes tho, and it picks its focus on it's own. Then everything suddenly related to that one thing Ni is mulling over and I just get insights out of everything. Seems to correlate with how excited I am about something right now, usually when I learned something brand new and important. Right now it's sorta coasting. Watching CNBC can be stimulating even tho it's juts noise. I'm fucktired.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And those behaviours are indicative of type? Maybe socionics for kindergarteners they teach that. In real life, I see no reason why an Ne creative person would be disruptive during religious class, or why an ethical might run into teachers during school. In fact, I could see any type having these growing pains.

(And I only went off VI here on a hunch in the first post. In this, I'm not arguing you are EII, just that by what you say doesn't necessarily mean an ethical intuitive could not have had the same experiences.)

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Rather not, but I had this video up for a while, maybe the way I talk can help? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYPaN_41tv0
    It's not really necessary. Another person with your exact eyes will have an identical vibe as you....including voice. The more identical the eyes the more identical the vibe. if the eyes are close but not exact, the kinesthetic will be close but not exact. I'm also including where the eyes are set on the face. Its a particular quality (ies) that each enneagram type has, but that quality is the sum total of those physical characteristics being arranged in a specific way. It's just knowing the particular quality to look for that can trip people up. Fortunately to save time, and make typing individuals like yourself time manageable, there's a signature eye composite for each enneagram type and wing. I can't show you any sorta picture...I just know 'em. Well, I know some better than others but the ones that I know....I know. And my magic pool ball informs me that your eyes best fit the 5w6 eye composite.

So clicking your link isn't necessary since I"m pretty sure I"ll find a 5w6 on there. But I'll do it, anyway. And I'd be right....you're an obvious competency triader. you're a little more sneering and 'antisocial' than a 3 or 1 would be. In contrast to 1s, fives think more outside the box (unless its a box that they have made all on their own) and have a more idiosyncratic, less conventional way of filtering the world around them. Here's another point towards you not being a 1:

In hindsight you're still calling them joke classes, rather than subtly apologizing for being disruptive the way that a goodie-two shoed 1 or 2 might. In terms of your stacking, since I don't have a clear enough view of your irises, I'll just go by your eye-lid density. That's usually a good enough short cut ime. You have a very similar eye-lid density as Bill Gates (compare with picture 3 of 6 you posted in the OP):

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1381785/im...S-facebook.jpg

I type Bill Gates 5w6 sp/so....I don't see that as being one that will be heavily disputed. and i remember you were talking about some trading stuff on that video. That's rather sp/so-ish stuff....so I think sp/so would work. 5w6 narrows down your range of socionic types to choose from. 369 humanity traders have the largest range of socionic types...the ranges get smaller with 5s, 8s and 4s. For you, the possibilities are either INTp or INTj. So...you're one of those....I'd bet on INTj, but I'd have to read more of your post content to see what exactly you're functional at.

TIM
    ILI-INTp E5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From what I can tell you are either LII or ILE.

But if you really want to get it over with I think the best way is either by
    1) The functions: Ne/Si vs Ni/Se and Ti/Fe vs Te/Fi
    think video can help you decide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FroasdY3e0
    Or,
    2) Reinin dichotomies: http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...in_dichotomies

lastly you may like to check the small groups specially romance styles since I think you are infantile style
    http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...e=Small_groups

I would like to see your self-assessment

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Video: No idea
    Dichotomies: already had looked into these, not sure of many of them but pretty sure about democratic, dynamic and serious.
    Romancing no idea, never did that.

Gotta say I'm getting a bit bored and annoyed with this. The longer it goes on the more possibilities come up again, often those I had long discarded myself. In the end the decision is back with myself, and I'm typing myself again. And given possibilities of self delusion and wishful thinking, that's useless.
    Last edited by your mudda; 03-27-2015 at 09:06 AM.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I see no Ni.
    Ne/Si all the way.

TIM
    ILI-INTp E5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Video: No idea
    Dichotomies: already had looked into these, not sure of many of them but pretty sure about democratic, dynamic and serious.
    Romancing no idea, never did that.

Gotta say I'm getting a bit bored and annoyed with this. The longer it goes on the more possibilities come up again, often those I had long discarded myself. In the end the decision is back with myself, and I'm typing myself again. And given possibilities of self delusion and wishful thinking, that's useless.
    If you are really dynamic and serious then the possibility of being LII or ILE is no longer valid, but since you seem unsure and afraid of self delusion, I wouldn't say that

In my opinion everyone should type themselves, instead of letting others do it.
    you see sherlock holmes says 'It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.'
    most people would make the mistake of theorizing before having enough data when typing someone
    So I think it makes more sense to let the one who have all the data (YOU) make the theory

If you agree I don't mind helping you, otherwise I can give you my first impression but it may not be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Kore View Post
    I see no Ni.
    Ne/Si all the way.
    agree

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I get the impression he would just like to be ILI and says things that might be theoretically plausible for the type (see the Ni explanation), but are actually stuff that can be reproduced from online info about functions. I don't get any Decisive vibe and I don't see Ni in action ...at least in the way material he presents is connected, if not in concrete experiences.

>>>Gotta say I'm getting a bit bored and annoyed with this. The longer it goes on the more possibilities come up again, often those I had long discarded myself. In the end the decision is back with myself, and I'm typing myself again. And given possibilities of self delusion and wishful thinking, that's useless.

not far from Alpha Ne. I may go for ILE>SLI. Irrational VI and statements anyway.

>>>In school my work was always sloppy, never diligent or careful. Also ran into some trouble with the teachers in elementary and early high school. Often being disruptive during religious studies or other joke classes.

"In hindsight you're still calling them joke classes, rather than subtly apologizing for being disruptive the way that a goodie-two shoed 1 or 2 might. In terms of your stacking, since I don't have a clear enough view of your irises, I'll just go by your eye-lid density. That's usually a good enough short cut ime. You have a very similar eye-lid density as Bill Gates (compare with picture 3 of 6 you posted in the OP):

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1381785/im...S-facebook.jpg

I type Bill Gates 5w6 sp/so....I don't see that as being one that will be heavily disputed. and i remember you were talking about some trading stuff on that video. That's rather sp/so-ish stuff....so I think sp/so would work. 5w6 narrows down your range of socionic types to choose from. 369 humanity traders have the largest range of socionic types...the ranges get smaller with 5s, 8s and 4s. For you, the possibilities are either INTp or INTj. So...you're one of those....I'd bet on INTj, but I'd have to read more of your post content to see what exactly you're functional at."

I should have moved this in the Sublime thread.

I can totally see this dude as "competency triad". Obviously he was an expert in school, he loves research and work, and he's on his way to becoming a science magnate.
    Last edited by Amber; 03-27-2015 at 10:34 AM.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Alpha NT, I reckon LII.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast