Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is Feathers (Penny Dreadful) *insert type here*?

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Why is Feathers (Penny Dreadful) *insert type here*?

Inspired by @idontgiveaf's wondrous thread. The only difference is that I have nothing to point towards SEE , but I'm just as perpetually confused. I'm not even going to try and sway you, guys. So go on. Give me reasons, no matter how ridiculous they might be. If they are TOO ridiculous, I'll be forced to point them out though.

Have fun.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Photos please :-)

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shay View Post
    Photos please :-)

Of...Myself?
    Well, there is one in the Members' pictures thread that is more recent, although it's silly.

I can take some soon(ish) and send them to you in private.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Umm yes of course of yourself ...for typing purposes so face on is best. Ones showing your walking style etc could help.
    I prefer to do most things in public on this forum so never mind then if you prefer private. My reason is that people can learn more here in public from one another whereas in private the learning is more limited.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shay View Post
    Umm yes of course of yourself ...for typing purposes so face on is best. Ones showing your walking style etc could help.
    I prefer to do most things in public on this forum so never mind then if you prefer private. My reason is that people can learn more here in public from one another whereas in private the learning is more limited.

Damn, must be some hardcore typing that you're about to be doing.
    Anyway. here we go. Sadly, no, I don't have recordings or photos that show my lanky walk but these will do. Pleaaase excuse the disembelishment and the lack of good light- My appartment lacks both of those things:
    Last edited by Chthonic Daydream; 05-06-2018 at 06:07 AM.
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

im gonna go with some breed of NF

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm inclined to think EII with possibility of EIE. EIx

How would you describe your vs from your POV?
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    I'm inclined to think EII with possibility of EIE. EIx

How would you describe your vs from your POV?

- I love it in media. I think most of the art that I consume is Fe in one way or another. Seriously though, have you watched Penny Dreadful? An ILI I know said he was disgusted and couldn't finish the series, yet they managed to get to the second season, up until the finale. Anyway, I don't actively use it. I find it unnecessary mostly, and I can't really be assed to use it since it's exhausting. But when in good compan I can "absorb" the atmosphere around me and really blend in. Example being school- The only reason why I managed to survive and not lose my sanity or gain the stigma of total social outcast was because I managed to get with a few folks in my classroom. I laugh alongside them, I make stupid dick jokes with them and the likes. There are times when I genuinely find certain moments or jokes to be funny, but I'm not sure if I've conditioned myself to or it's genuine. There are times when I'm "The life of the party" but that's rare, and even when it happens I climb my way using a combination of wit and "Twisted" Fe, sort of. Besides that, I don't care for 78% of the people that I spend my time with at school, honestly. And I'm a bit of a recluse at this point in life.

- Okay, this is confusing. I'm an enneagram geek. I find it to be a better system for describing human dynamics and the self and it, in my opinion, trumps socionics from all sides. I do believe that I have SX as first or at least second in my instinct stack. As such, I don't know how many instances of me doing "Fi stuff" is actually Fi and not SX, and the other way around. I can easily feel when there is a gap in the relationship, but that might be SX. I am eager to separate deep bonds and true friends from mere acquaintances or just buddies, but that might be SX.
    My best friend for over an year recently said she didn't want to be my friend anymore. I sort of saw this coming. Not a mile away, but I saw it coming. I had my doubts, and I chose to go with them, instead of being 100% sure that my friend will leave me for good. I took her for granted, did (and said) stupid stuff, and now poof- She's gone, probably for good. The only person that I actually thought of as being my equal in this world, or even my superior, the one that was worthy of me spending time with them and actually understood all my silly refferences, my stupid puns and everything of that sort, they are gone. Is this relevant to the topic? Probably. Not sure.

Point being, I'm not 100% confident in both functions' use. Maybe 82%, but not entirely.

EDIT: Not to say that I don't relate to people like, let's say, Cuivienen for example. At all. I saw his conversation with Oli today and most of what he said truly made me cringy or irlol because of how cheesy it all was. It seemed really forced and unnecessary to me.
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think you are EII based on above. EII who is not characterized by Ij temperament (normalizing) stuff.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think you are EII based on above. EII who is not characterized by Ij temperament (normalizing) stuff.
    Great, now I can have the moral high ground relative to most of the forum.
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Feathers View Post
    Great, now I can have the moral high ground relative to most of the forum.
    Lemme introduce u to @Sol

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could be IEE too (if not EII). I think you're Delta NF and not Beta.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    You could be IEE too (if not EII). I think you're Delta NF and not Beta.
    Woo, thanks Daisy
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

At least enneagram id say 3w479
    Probably eiefe over eii

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I totally understand not wanting to be associated with cuvinin but I wouldn't let that taint your perception of beta, its possible he's not even beta anyway

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Might also be 3w2 actually

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    I totally understand not wanting to be associated with cuvinin but I wouldn't let that taint your perception of beta, its possible he's not even beta anyway
    Nothing is being tainted here, besides this whole forum.
    Seriously though, my dual could be the biggest dick I've ever met, and my conflictor would make for a nice coffee-buddy. I don't judge people based on their quadras nor do I take ITRs as being God-spoken relationship advice/truth. I doubt Cuiv is anything but Beta at this point, considering all his shades of anger, directed sense of (spiteful) purpose and the hillarious yet infuriating, at least in my opinion, stuff he spills on here.

All of that, and so much more, is stuff that I associate with valued 4D Fe. I haven't met him in real life, and it would be unfair of me to judge him in that case. But even if we're not taking him into account and instead going for a more "surefire" EIE, Darya for instance, you'll see a clear difference in our behaviours. Darya herself said that me having 4D Fe is "a bit of a stretch". If that's not a sign of un-ENFjness, I don't know what other proof you would need.

Also, Si polr. LMAO.
    Every xIE i've met makes me rip my hair out when I hear about how they treat their sleeping schedules and health. There's an EIE I know who overworked himself almost to death, something I'd never do because i'm pretty low-key. And not ambitious in the slightest. Health takes priority over any silly achievement you're aiming for. How can you reap the fruits of your labor if you're six feet under?

The only Si-related thing that somewhat relates to me is this fragment from the EIE-Ni subtype description, but not much else:
    "A bit hypochondriac, afraid of getting sick, but cannot systematically take care of his health. Reluctantly talks about the topics of his own health and appearance. Tries to dress with good taste, some times strictly and elegantly, other times spectacularly and extravagantly, and at times even casually and carelessly. Does not like extraneous things."
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah that definitely seems like bait for LSI

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How can you reap the fruits of your labor if you're six feet under?
    kleos aphtiton

This is the best/worst time for me to have changed my username to this, but it's still true

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I didn't know that requesting explanations for your typing is exclusive. Should've known better.

@Pallas Athena, isn't that the name of a Roblox hat. (Googled it)

The internet is, for me, a way of doing things other than the ones that I do in real life. I'm a deadpan, wry teenager in real life. The most I have ever raised my voice was when I stubbed my toe.
    What I constantly write online isn't necessarily how I am like in real life, in some cases it's quite contradictory.
    All the "sass" represents what I am not, and could never be, in real life.
    Clarice Lispector

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL @ the Roblox hat thing. It means fame and glory as a form of immortality. If that’s the most common search result all the people with those “The End is Nigh!” signs are right

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First thing first, I'm sorry for what happened with your best friend... I think that's one of those stages we all go through in life but it's really sad no matter what. Take care of you.

Then, I honestly don't know, what kind of NF you are, to me you look deff more Ne than Ni, you're really playful and at least on the forum seemingly outgoing and you don't care whether who someone is (lol at that attitude on a forum) but just try to be fair and kind with anyone. I'd say this is more a Delta quadra thing. That said, I really hateee the concept of quadras! Not because of it per se, but because it makes people behave in stupid hierarchies which is really all you see on this forum on a daily basis... really sad. And uh, yeah I think too that Cuiv is as beta as it comes, but again, he's even the worst representative of anything, so even in the remote hypothesis you could be a beta... you shouldn't let that determine who you are... this is exactly the problem with these sorts of categorizations though, we can't help but confront everyone with some preconceived ideas, so no matter if they're good, bad, sane, sick, or jerks, they're just "beta", "theta", "yota", etc... damn socionics. Taking in this way off of anyone the right to be unique.

Sincerely though, be yourself, be Delta if that's how you wish to be portrayed, be Beta if you change your mind, the only lesson I've learnt in this forum is that one can convince everyone of anything, and if the opposite happens, where you trust an hypothetical expert to tell who you are... it's gonna create really unfortunate scenarios, and it makes the very hated stereotyping of this world win.

Be who you wanna be <3

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    First thing first, I'm sorry for what happened with your best friend... I think that's one of those stages we all go through in life but it's really sad no matter what. Take care of you.

Then, I honestly don't know, what kind of NF you are, to me you look deff more Ne than Ni, you're really playful and at least on the forum seemingly outgoing and you don't care whether who someone is (lol at that attitude on a forum) but just try to be fair and kind with anyone. I'd say this is more a Delta quadra thing. That said, I really hateee the concept of quadras! Not because of it per se, but because it makes people behave in stupid hierarchies which is really all you see on this forum on a daily basis... really sad. And uh, yeah I think too that Cuiv is as beta as it comes, but again, he's even the worst representative of anything, so even in the remote hypothesis you could be a beta... you shouldn't let that determine who you are... this is exactly the problem with these sorts of categorizations though, we can't help but confront everyone with some preconceived ideas, so no matter if they're good, bad, sane, sick, or jerks, they're just "beta", "theta", "yota", etc... damn socionics. Taking in this way off of anyone the right to be unique.

Sincerely though, be yourself, be Delta if that's how you wish to be portrayed, be Beta if you change your mind, the only lesson I've learnt in this forum is that one can convince everyone of anything, and if the opposite happens, where you trust an hypothetical expert to tell who you are... it's gonna create really unfortunate scenarios, and it makes the very hated stereotyping of this world win.

Be who you wanna be <3
    That's the most wholesome post I saw on here in a long while, thanks.

And yeah, I've learned not to take bert's approach to socionics too seriously. It's basically "hurr durr, you don't conform to my standards, you must be EVIL = BETA because thats where every Delta goes when I disagree with them"
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You shall receive EII-D typing from me. Purist delta. All feelings backed up by intuitionz.

There was that Shabette EII I'm thinking that she could be actually EII-H (gamma-esque boost) not C.

So this forum has collection of all possible EII DCNH types. Supervision completed.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You shall receive EII-D typing from me. Purist delta. All feelings backed up by intuitionz.

There was that Shabette EII I'm thinking that she could be actually EII-H (gamma-esque boost) not C.

So this forum has collection of all possible EII DCNH types. Supervision completed.
    We'll unite to make your life a living hell.
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    I think you seem more Ne than Ni in text and VI. I thought IEI at first because I thought you had possibly more Beta values, like seeming to like stirring things up. You also have this energetic vibe emanating from your text, and I think it's so/sx. I'd also wager you're possibly 4w5. I love your aesthetic, btw. I haven't seen any Penny Dreadful yet, but it looks great. I'm never certain of my typings, I'm here, and I just see it as a constant learning experience and picking things up along the way, but since you asked, that's my current perception.

My current aesthetic is Twin Peaks combines with domino and chess themes and awh thanks. Both are great shows. You are an aesthetic-inspiration to me as well :")
    Wondrous avatars you have there.
    I'm too lazy to properly set my profile up.
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

idk about type but you seem interesting/off-beat/your own person, yet you also have this girlish compassion that I like. You seem usually warm and friendly but have surprising moments of harshness - which is a similar thing LIIs do-not that you are LII. You also are a lot younger than me and more naive in ways- I understand this and feel a bit protective of you because of it. Don't get too excited though, I'm a shitty tank. You feel like a kindred spirits of sorts.

You remind me of a Harry Potter character.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And yeah, I've learned not to take bert's approach to socionics too seriously. It's basically "hurr durr, you don't conform to my standards, you must be EVIL = BETA because thats where every Delta goes when I disagree with them"
    lol so your goal is to be the first delta i think is evil, ok

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol so your goal is to be the first delta i think is evil, ok
    You never forget your first time.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

so true

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@dead bnd Stop or I'll be dead too from the diabetes.
    And yes, Penny Lovegood represent!

Yes, Bert that is my sol(e) purpose of joining this forum. To twist my moustache while reading everyone's comments in a leather armchair, and most importantly, as a delta.
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

mission accomplished

you are now officially a delta

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well that was easy.
    Now what?
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He seems too merry for delta imo. His emotions are outward not inward

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That is just process , dramatic emotions. Anyways, I would say that ignoring is practiced while you are on your own. You'll see bases showing off their food. If that is not ...

(me giving off example of my )
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That is just process , dramatic emotions. Anyways, I would say that ignoring is practiced while you are on your own. You'll see bases showing off their food. If that is not ...

(me giving off example of my )
    Lol this is bs

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

He's waiting for your food m8
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This thread isn't about me. If you still dispute my type, you are welcome to join me on Discord. I have a few hours free - come on voice and we'll discuss it.

So, back to Penny/@Feathers.

I type him as IEI, mostly as a result of his shoutbox posts. I noticed his style of writing straight away; it's rather playful, rich in metaphor and slightly goofy. He uses colourful, uniquely tailored fonts. To me, these are examples of Penny "experimenting" with his Fe-creative. I note that @Olimpia and @dead bnd, who both self-type as IEI, also do this, and again much like the other IEIs, Penny also has a subconscious desire to appear more submissive and dualize with a bad boy (or should that be warrior princess) archetype. Lastly, while this may seem like an aside he seems enthused, not disconcerted by the rotating cycle of blood, gore and orgasmic pleasure that the forum's more extroverted Betas love to debate over dinner. Quite unlike yourself.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Cuivienen
    Aw, stop, you're making me blush.
    Seriously though,in a way i kinda wish to be proven delta just to show you that they/we can be fun too, and not just sjw tumblrinas
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Feathers, you are a difficult type to VI but mostly I think you fit Beta EIE and maybe LSI you also are endowed with an under eye look which I relate mostly to SLE (this wasn’t apparent to me at first but the more I viewed your photos the more noticeable it became).
    There are other Socionics types possible for you that are not entirely ruled out by VI but the overall look appears to fit Beta with the exception of IEI.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast