Thread: Whachoothinkin?

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Whachoothinkin?

Random tengs bout me.......My Name...[edited]....[edited] years of age...No longer am I a student at [edited], because now I have graduated with my bachelors of science in computer engineering technology.....I work full time...I wear braces...their not so bad...I live in 2 bed room apt...I got a roommate now...stuff i like(read above)....lots of times i can be indecisive..sometimes I can be shy and quiet...although around the right people i can loosen up...My fav number is 24...I ran XC in high school and enjoyed running ever since...nearly everyday activity...I dont smoke nor do drugs nor drink..hmmm...been to the clubs a few time....the way i would spend an ideal evening would be sitting eating chinese food playing video games and watching movies with a buddy or family...Shrimp...my all time fav sea food...I can be a complicated person, stubborn and hard to figure out, but not all the time just with some people because they deserve it...If i could make one realistic wish...I wouldn't know what to wish for....SIKE....I can be romantic...passionate...comical... playful.....serious...openminded...direct...indire ct...There is alot more about me.....I'm nice, generous, thoughtful, empathetic, forgiving, helpful, always trying do what's good...>_> I try...SOMETIMES
    Does this information hint towards or away from any particular type(s) in your opinion? Any quadras seem more likelier than others? It's not much to go on, I know, but the forum could use another thread and I'm bored.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It points to nothing.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Does this information hint towards or away from any particular type(s) in your opinion? Any quadras seem more likelier than others? It's not much to go on, I know, but the forum could use another thread and I'm bored.
    Sounds very youngish. Pretty bland comments. Nothing spectacularly interesting there. I mean, not much interiority going on, at least in terms of inner world to investigate; and not much of a creative writing skill. Doesn't sound or ego either. Not much to go on.

Is this a MySpace blurb?
    socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    It points to nothing.
    Sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by aka-kitsune View Post
    Is this a MySpace blurb?
    Yes!

Random tengs bout me Ne!.......My Name...[edited]....[edited] years of age...No longer am I a student at [edited], because now I have graduated with my bachelors of science in computer engineering technology Thinking type!.....I work full time Te!...I wear braces Te!...their not so bad Si subjugated by Te!...I live in 2 bed room apt...I got a roommate now Fe!...stuff i like(read above)....lots of times i can be indecisive..sometimes I can be shy and quiet...although around the right people i can loosen up A Human Being!...My fav number is 24 Ti!...I ran XC in high school and enjoyed running ever since Si!...nearly everyday activity...I dont smoke nor do drugs nor drink Insufficient Hard Fi..hmmm...been to the clubs a few time Hard Fi DS!....the way i would spend an ideal evening would be sitting eating chinese food playing video games and watching movies with a buddy or family...Shrimp Si!...my all time fav sea food Deviant Si!...I can be a complicated person, stubborn and hard to figure out, but not all the time just with some people because they deserve it Gamma SF!...If i could make one realistic wish Te and Ne!...I wouldn't know what to wish for....SIKE Beta NF manipulation!....I can be romantic...passionate...comical... playful.....serious...openminded...direct...indire ct... Dynamic feeler! There is alot more about me.....I'm nice, generous, thoughtful, empathetic, forgiving, helpful, always trying do what's good Not Beta!...>_> ...SOMETIMES Ok, maybe Beta!
    There is my in depth and flawless assessment of this person's life.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some SF type, I think
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit