Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Introverted Ethics Fi not like emotions or feelings

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Introverted Ethics Fi not like emotions or feelings

I'm not sure how most people perceive Fi but I was just thinking about it and to me it totally doesn't seem like emotions or feeling at all, which I sometimes find in descriptions and have also inferred from how people talk. To me Fi doesn't seem like feeling at all. But rather it is an analysis of certain characteristics of people, well this is how it predominantly comes across anyway... there are also other ways. So yeh, I think Fi has pretty much nothing to do with feeling. To me it is totally a thinking function. For example Fi "says" to me "based on what I have previously seen in this person he/she will likely have this, this, and that on his/her wall. Will behave like this in this situation and that in that situation. He/she will like this but not that.... etc. It totally seems to have nothing to do with emotions.

Does anyone else identify with this?

Is this pretty much the description of Fi?
    IEE

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi doesn't judge the object like Fe does, so it's not about the emotions, motivation, and intentions of a person. It's about the broad picture of humanity, the field of ethics, where humanity is one large intention and there are no objects separate from it. All of the objects, the people, are in ideal working together, and Fe unvaluing comes from an Fe valuer trying to separate themselves or an object from the Fi big picture of ethics. So there are emotions that spring from Fi, however Fi does not see how they pose of any merit to the larger picture. You can see how this idea of Fe separation, ethics out of context to pure information, makes Fi analysis uncomfortable, for the variable is still being thought of as undefined, and it can not be defined by self.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    I'm not sure how most people perceive Fi but I was just thinking about it and to me it totally doesn't seem like emotions or feeling at all, which I sometimes find in descriptions and have also inferred from how people talk. To me Fi doesn't seem like feeling at all. But rather it is an analysis of certain characteristics of people, well this is how it predominantly comes across anyway... there are also other ways. So yeh, I think Fi has pretty much nothing to do with feeling. To me it is totally a thinking function. For example Fi "says" to me "based on what I have previously seen in this person he/she will likely have this, this, and that on his/her wall. Will behave like this in this situation and that in that situation. He/she will like this but not that.... etc. It totally seems to have nothing to do with emotions.

Does anyone else identify with this?

Is this pretty much the description of Fi?

I'd be interested to here about this in greater detail.

You may be getting Fi confused with another element...

or this may be an example of the silliness of "F" as Fi and Fe are miles apart. Also no element has to do with emotions. That is a separate biological/psychological issue.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Fi doesn't judge the object like Fe does, so it's not about the emotions, motivation, and intentions of a person. It's about the broad picture of humanity, the field of ethics, where humanity is one large intention and there are no objects separate from it. All of the objects, the people, are in ideal working together, and Fe unvaluing comes from an Fe valuer trying to separate themselves or an object from the Fi big picture of ethics. So there are emotions that spring from Fi, however Fi does not see how they pose of any merit to the larger picture. You can see how this idea of Fe separation, ethics out of context to pure information, makes Fi analysis uncomfortable, for the variable is still being thought of as undefined, and it can not be defined by self.
    You are on the right track, I think.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi doesn't judge the object like Fe does
    Sure it does. Fi is static, and in the case of an IEE like jimbo, judging objects is exactly what it does. Ne base perceives in object form and Fi creative judges it. Static thinkers (especially EPs) will always be thinking in the mode of object judgement.

I think the issue here is the difference between Static and Object/Dynamic and Field. I'll talk about this later as I have to get to work.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't believe "judgement" is always via a subjective element. Wouldn't the perception of every element involve judgement? For instance, judging the presense of objective data.

Perhaps its just the way you are using the term. Do you mean specifically "determining if an object fits criterion for its inclusion within some wider framework"?

Yeah, Fi would focus on determining inclusivity of actions... like, "This action is not allowed due to my beliefs." Ti behaves in a similar way, although its the criterion not the actions themselves which are demonstrable and explict.

For Ti/Fe, the rules are solid and the actions intuited and for Fi/Te the rules are intuited and the actions solid.
    This is a grand over simplification, but may be useful for a realization.

So, okay Vero, I agree lol.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi is more connected with ethical values, principles and personal sentiments rather than expressed emotion which is a focus of Fe. But,

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    It totally seems to have nothing to do with emotions.
    it does have something to do with emotions, in the sense that, subjective judgment and personal sentiments are often expressed through (or followed by) some sort of emotion.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The F elements deal with affect, as in influences.
    In terms of "ethics vs logics", F seems to be treated as a combination of Ethos + Pathos.

Logos, Ethos, and Pathos are methods of persuasions.
    Logos methods attempt to appeal to the intellect and includes such things as symbolic logic, mathematical logic, and formal logic.
    Ethos methods refers to the trustworthiness of the speaker/writer.
    Some of the ways of gaining trust of those you are attempting to persuade is to
    * establish yourself as an authority figure on the topic (assuming the audience respects "authority")
    * establish yourself as knowledgeable on the topic
    * demonstrate respect for the audience's ideas and values
    * know your audience's preferences
    * know your audience well enough to know what kinds of things they trust or distrust

* know the kind of language to use with your audience
    Pathos methods deal with sympathy and empathy. Giving someone a logical reason why to do something doesn't get that internal energy moving inside them that would prompt them into motion. But touching a nerve of theirs helps to compel them into action.

Ethos and Pathos both utilize awareness of the audience's emotional potential and values (among other things) as a way to influence their audience. Their both aimed at attempting to produce a mental or emotional effect, to act upon a person's emotions, to recognize what influences the audience.

The OP is a good example of what I mean.
    The OP said,
    * "[Fi] is an analysis of certain characteristics of people"
    * "Fi "says" to me "based on what I have previously seen in this person he/she will likely have this, this, and that on his/her wall. Will behave like this in this situation and that in that situation. He/she will like this but not that.... etc."

Each of those examples deals with awareness of what influences the person, knowing the person's values ("will likely have this, this, and that"; "will like this but not that"), and what influences their behaviors and actions (which is a combination of their values + the nerve that prompts them into motion).

As an aside note: Even "Ethics" as is commonly referred to on this forum deals with values, and rules and principles of behavior. (The problem comes when "morals" are referred to instead of ethics. Morals deals with "correctness" of behavior, character, and conduct. Attempting to persuade an audience of 'correct' behavior is one possible goal of ethos/pathos persuasion attempts, but it is not the only possible goal.)
    Last edited by anndelise; 06-25-2009 at 02:01 PM.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well Fi isn't objective in the socionics term. It isn't detached from the whole like emotions are. Sure Fi can produce emotions and like winterpark said is expressed through emotions. Sure an Fi-ego can sense emotions, they have Fe. Emotions are objective in the socionics term because they are being judged apart from the field of ethics. Emotions capture motivation and willpower, something internally objective, Fe. So I am referring to socionics objectivism. However often than not, emotions aren't going to change the Fi big picture of humanity. They have little effect, aren't valued, and most importantly they aren't perceived and then exchanged, because the judgment of Fi occurs on the basis of wordly ideals, which is judged through oneselves standard, not the basis of individual people standing for themselves. Most information about individual people that supports Fi is supposed to come from the extroverted irrational function.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like this. I don't understand the last sentence though.

I would add something to this though. I think Fi can take a person and separate them from the broad picture of humanity. Relating everything to this broad picture and the formation of ethics is just one aspect of Fi.

A person can be separated from this big picture however it is still not the objective emotions of the person that are assessed. As you said. In this context Fi could asses ,like I said in the original post, the attraction and repulsion between that person and objects, other persons, beliefs etc. Basically; what the person would like/dislike.

Then on an even smaller context it could asses different aspects of the same person and the repulsion and attraction between them.

Basically I think that Fi can get small scale, but it always deals with relationships of attraction and repulsion.

Like you said I also think this works well on the large scale. ie, taking into account all of humanity.

Perhaps it could be said that it cannot just take one aspect, as Fe does, and look at it on it's own, without relating it to anything else.

To clarify further; Fi Looks big picture but the scale can be small (e.g. the entire person becomes the big picture in a small scale context). Where as Fe looks little picture but the scale can be large.
    IEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    Also no element has to do with emotions. That is a separate biological/psychological issue.
    This is basically what I was thinking. It is interesting that F types, especially Fe types, seem to display more emotions??? maybe display is the key work here???
    IEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    it does have something to do with emotions, in the sense that, subjective judgment and personal sentiments are often expressed through (or followed by) some sort of emotion.
    Yep agreed. Yeh actually this makes a lot of sense.

So could we say that it is the Fi that leads to emotions because things are looked at subjectively, because personal involvement leads to emotions about the event/issue etc??

And that an expression of Fi could be seen as an emotion when personal sentiments are expressed. Eg. I like this, love that etc.

(pretty sure I pretty much just said exactly what you did...)

Man now I think that Fi does have to do with emotions.

Well definitely in this context anyways.
    IEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Liked the post Ann. Us F types would defs be good at ethos and pathos.
    IEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most information about individual people that supports Fi is supposed to come from the extroverted irrational function.
    Interesting...
    IEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

K. That will prolly be my last post on this topic. Cheers guys.
    IEE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What is Fi?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@kingslayer - this may seem familiar to you from our conversation in the chat box

Fi interprets, analyzes, helps you understand why some human beings are out of the expected box of rational behavior
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    @kingslayer - this may seem familiar to you from our conversation in the chat box

Fi interprets, analyzes, helps you understand why some human beings are out of the expected box of rational behavior
    For this to be meaningful, one has to ask: "but how does it work?"

http://mavericksocionics.blogspot.co...fi-and-fe.html
    http://mavericksocionics.blogspot.co...ork-floor.html

Now 'interpret' and 'analyze' are not good words to describe what Fi does, as these words imply conscious thinking processes to most people. But Fi does 'interpret' and 'analyze', but it does so at an emotional level, probably in deeper regions of the brain, not in the cortex.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post

Now 'interpret' and 'analyze' are not good words to describe what Fi does, as these words imply conscious thinking processes to most people. But Fi does 'interpret' and 'analyze', but it does so at an emotional level, probably in deeper regions of the brain, not in the cortex.
    You should read my other post. You’ll love it
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1332715
    -

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this is actually not an example of how Fi works, but of how Ne works. It is the intellectual understanding that EIIs and IEEs come up with after they have already passed value judgements. These are highly verbalized abstractions and generalizations of their experiences. An EII confronted in real life with someone like Trump will first and foremost feel disgust and resistance at the bodily/emotional level, instinctively (quite literally) sensing this is a 'bad' person. The intellectual understanding follows as a rationalization/intellectualization afterwards.

See how your example the IEE keeps things simple and the EII goes full throttle with an explanation: that's creative Ne in action!
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I think this is actually not an example of how Fi works, but of how Ne works. It is the intellectual understanding that EIIs and IEEs come up with after the have already passed value judgements. These are highly verbalized abstractions and generalizations of their experiences. An EII confronted in real life with someone like Trump will first and foremost feel disgust and resistance at the bodily/emotional level, instinctively (quite literally) sensing this is a 'bad' person. The intellectual understanding follows as a rationalization/intellectualization afterwards.
    I have passed off Trump actions as equating to an attention seeking person... already made the judgements before proving the example
    -

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have passed off Trump actions as equating to an attention seeking person... already made the judgements before proving the example
    Yes, that's what I said: you make the judgement before providing the example. The problem is, the example you are giving, explains how creative Ne works, it does not explain how Fi works.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yes, that's what I said: you make the judgement before providing the example. The problem is, the example you are giving, explains how creative Ne works, it does not explain how Fi works.
    Fi works in conjunction with the Ne.
    -

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi works in conjunction with the Ne.
    Obviously they do. But I still say that your example does not make clear how Fi works to someone seeking such understanding.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Obviously they do. But I still say that your example does not make clear how Fi works to someone seeking such understanding.
    This is where I completely agree with the OP

“To me Fi doesn't seem like feeling at all. But rather it is an analysis of certain characteristics of people, well this is how it predominantly comes across anyway... there are also other ways. So yeh, I think Fi has pretty much nothing to do with feeling. To me it is totally a thinking function. ”
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I categorize human interactions and make judgements and references back and forth to the knowledge
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Because of how I can analyze I come off as a T type to an outside observer who don’t understand that Fi analysis not Ti.
    -

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I categorize human interactions and make judgements and references back and forth to the knowledge
    I'm glad you agree with me in this respect.

This is where I completely agree with the OP

“To me Fi doesn't seem like feeling at all. But rather it is an analysis of certain characteristics of people, well this is how it predominantly comes across anyway... there are also other ways. So yeh, I think Fi has pretty much nothing to do with feeling. To me it is totally a thinking function. ”
    Perhaps you need to, like I had to, discover the true source of these value judgments inside of your body. Perhaps you have not yet descended down into the deep dark dungeons of your emotional life, where both the Goddess and Devil inside of you can be found. The true places where the value judgments originate, are not in the conscious parts of your brains. Sometimes they are not even in the brain at all.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because of how I can analyze I come off as a T type to an outside observer who don’t understand that Fi analysis not Ti.
    This is why we must provide decent information to all who are seeking it, so they understand that what we communicate about our value judgments, is not what Fi is. Such descriptions are the verbalized conclusions of our Fi value judgments, in the form of intellectual constructs, which to the listener might sound like Ti indeed.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This is why we must provide decent information to all who are seeking it, so they understand that what we communicate about our value judgments, is not what Fi is. Such descriptions are the verbalized conclusions of our Fi value judgments, in the form of intellectual constructs, which to the listener might sound like Ti indeed.
    I see where you’re coming from. Fi makes value judgements but where do they come from? It comes from models role models in real life. My mother “dad’s don’t do that” dad’s who don’t do that must be good dad’s. This knowledge is built over time. Another example “to destroy a Bible is a sin” -don’t destroy that bible!
    Love it and cherish it close to your heart. These are my earliest memories of values and judgements against them
    -

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

how one even formalizes it? Would be interesting to see.

MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    how one even formalizes it? Would be interesting to see.

Lmao
    -

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see where you’re coming from. Fi makes value judgements but where do they come from? It comes from models role models in real life. My mother “dad’s don’t do that” dad’s who don’t do that must be good dad’s. This knowledge is built over time. Another example “to destroy a Bible is a sin” -don’t destroy that bible!
    Love it and cherish it close to your heart. These are my earliest memories of values and judgements against them
    If that would be the case, than most people would be adept at Fi, but many of them aren't. I do not agree with you, I believe I was born with the capacity of a innate moral compass, which obviously had to be developed, but it would have developed even when it would have met counter forces (and it did). I have one brother who also has the same moral compass and developed it against all odds. Another brother of mine doesn't have such a compass, but is receptive to such information from his dual wife and leads a stable life. Then I had another brother, who lacked a moral compass, and developed into a drugs criminal and a womanizer, screwing every woman who was willing to spread her legs for him (and an astounding number of women did). He died last year from a cerebral haemorrhage, all alone, drenched in his own blood before he was found three days after he probably died.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

If that would be the case, than most people would be adept at Fi, but many of them aren't. I do not agree with you, I believe I was born with the capacity of a innate moral compass, which obviously had to be developed, but it would have developed even when it would have met counter forces (and it did). I have one brother who also has the same moral compass and developed it against all odds. Another brother of mine doesn't have such a compass, but is receptive to such information from his dual wife and leads a stable life. Then I had another brother, who lacked a moral compass, and developed into a drugs criminal and a womanizer, screwing every woman who was willing to spread her legs for him (and an astounding number of women did). He died last year from a cerebral haemorrhage, all alone, drenched in his own blood before he was found three days after he probably died.
    I was attracted to moral information. To be a good dad a good friend these are all information of that kind that is being gathered and analyzed
    -

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Basic Elements of Informational Metabolism

To describe the IM process Aušra Augustinavičiūtė divided it into eight elements, together
    they reflect the variety of ways a human being communicates with the world. The number of
    elements does not contradict the general scientific informational concept of all communication
    types studied in terms of information, energy, space and time.

Now let us examine the elements of informational metabolism; we will be using symbols
    developed by Aušra Augustinavičiūtė. These symbols proved to be rather convenient and are
    widely used by socionists.

The semantic fields of IM elements could be described as follows:

- Subjective logic. It is my own logic, my understanding, explanation, description,
    concept, and theory of things. It is my hierarchy of notions of the things that are closer
    or farther, higher or lower. It is what I was taught, my view of this world, my world
    outlook. It includes my education, i.e. the system of my ideas and my schooling.

- Objective logic. Logic of the objective world - objective circumstances, facts.
    Example: the day began and it started raining. Systems, statistics. Event queue.
    Example: “I am late for work because the bridge collapsed". Laws, political policies of
    the government, stamps in the passport, traffic laws, prices, private summerhouse
    property, my territory, and design drawing of a unit. Thinking objectively people usually
    ask: “I want to know the reality of the matter.”

- Subjective intuition. The inner harmony. A state, a mood, and a sense of time.
    Personal evaluation of events, of people's actions and morals.

- Objective intuition. The order of events from the beginning to the end, i.e. the
    sets of events known beforehand, the schedule. Potential opportunities. Behavior
    program, the way of life, the rhythm of life. Scenario of any action, acting in accordance
    to predetermined scenario.

- Subjective sensoring. My inner feelings: gustatory sense, tactile sensoring, and
    sexual sensoring. State of health. Ability to discern between the pleasant and the
    unpleasant.

- Objective sensoring. It is the form, the action, the motion, the act, the
    appearance, the gestures and the mimics. It is the person’s will.

- Subjective ethics. It is my attitude to people. It is the liking/disliking of
    people/things. It is the emotions I experience.

- Objective ethics. It is the external relationship, the relationships between other
    people and their attitude towards me. It is the emotions of other people.

These are the semantics of the eight basic elements of informational metabolism. And
    now let us turn to Table 1.

Agree or disagree?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Agree or disagree?
    Ni is not a state or mood.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Agree or disagree?
    Fi seems to encompass ethics (system of values within Intertype relationships).
    -

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Ni is not a state or mood.
    Yeah I wondered about the mood thing. It is as if Reinin was pairing Ni/Fe there. The link goes into IMs.

Nvm, seems he means mood as in a temporary state of mind which makes more sense. Things translated from Russian are tricky sometimes.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    heartless
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I wondered about the mood thing. It is as if Reinin was pairing Ni/Fe there. The link goes into IMs.
    I can see how Ni could be experienced as a "mood" in itself while having nothing to do with moods. I can't "show" it though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast