Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Business partners for ILE-ENTp

As far as starting a business goes, what do you think is the best partner for ILE? I know it depends on the business, but in terms of complimenting my new ideas of what would work best and keeping me grounded. I've found that SLIs work very well with me, along with LSIs, SEIs, and LIE.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you might want to reconsider putting LIEs with SEIs in one room other than that, if you keep everyone chained in separate chambers it sounds good

EDIT: then again... if you put LIEs in the room with SEIs and SLIs, then it's ok... LIEs will be too busy walking on egg-shells in front of SLIs to be bothered with bugging SEIs... and when you add those LSIs you'll have SEIs perfectly occupies with trying to sort out every single LSI's problem...

then you can just grab and enjoy the show...

ooh, wait. they were supposed to work on something together...? right. yeah, that's gonna work in one of these ways:
    hamsters08.jpg

or

conflict.jpg

ok... maybe realistically like this (if they're more or less mature):
    92145f47ed889da3a69ef3bc3d500ab8.jpg

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aisa View Post
    you might want to reconsider putting LIEs with SEIs in one room other than that, if you keep everyone chained in separate chambers it sounds good
    I understand LIEs can sound quite condescending and overly rational, but they do a good job at making sure your business will profit IMO. You just have to find the more laid back ones that can joke around but also work

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    I understand LIEs can sound quite condescending and overly rational, but they do a good job at making sure your business will profit IMO. You just have to find the more laid back ones that can joke around but also work
    yeah, I was joking. I edited that post, but you already answered

laid back LIEs are fine, I actually really like them. Stressed LIEs are the ones I'd rather not stick around observing

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, I was joking. I edited that post, but you already answered

laid back LIEs are fine, I actually really like them. Stressed LIEs are the ones I'd rather not stick around observing
    Oh, you think you can just come into my thread and start joking around!? What, you think my opinions are jokes!?

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say some EII's, just so that you can be helped stay on task.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What kind of business? Retail, manufacturing, design, food service, B2B services? I think that will be a big factor.

I do not believe that the opposing quarta is good for any type of close cooperation. Except maybe the quasi (which for you would be LIE)

How are you going to pay them?

I find that in general LIE and EIEs seem to be hard to give directions to. Other than that, I do not really have much experience.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    Oh, you think you can just come into my thread and start joking around!?
    yes, that's actually what I thought
    What, you think my opinions are jokes!?
    I sure hope you didn't really get offended and are joking @Absurd-style here

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, I would recommend your activator, semi-dual, and beneficiary.

That would be ESE SLI and EIE.

You need a left-brained person who is well organized and diplomatic - somebody like forum user "William." That is the textbook example of an ESE. This person will activate you. They will get your blood pumping and ESEs always seek tangible result from their actions.

You need a person who uses known methods and is aware of details - that is the SLI. Nuff said...

You will need a charismatic person who is good at placing people where they need to be in the organization and who then builds loyalty. That is the EIE.

What does the activator do? Their vulnerability is your ignoring function. Your ignoring function is an area of overconfidence and they will worry about it, making you stop ignoring your 7th function and actually use this latent ability. Your activator is in your quarta so relations should be good.

What does the semi-dual do? The semi-dual accepts information in a manner similar to your dual - but produces an answer that is out of quarta. The SLI makes Te. This is your strong demonstrative function. Each one of you have a mobilizing function that hits the others vulnerability. This means you will often (briefly) shock each other. This is good for creating "creative tension." Semi-duals are often slightly uncomfortable around each other.

What does your beneficiary do? Your beneficiary is in an asymmetrical relation. They will spontaneously help you. They will do your mobilizing function better (like your activator) and your ignoring function better - it is their creative function. You will have pretty good influence over them.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, that's actually what I thought

I sure hope you didn't really get offended and are joking @Absurd-style here
    No, Im joking my style. Transkar style. Or....am I joking?