Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VI my old boyfriend

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI my old boyfriend

and please don't copy pics! thanks.
    Last edited by redbaron; 02-28-2010 at 04:04 PM.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

E/ISTp; I am confirming with Rod and Antonina; is that you next to him? ST is 100%
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no! that's his daughter, lol!!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's not old.

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's hard to say without more pictures, but Delta ST is my first impression. However, I'd only attach 20-30% certainty to that, so it's really not a whole lot better than a random guess at this point.
    Quaero Veritas.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tuturututu View Post
    He's not old.
    he's older than I am!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

two more bits of info. he drives a truck and he used to be really into kick-boxing (not sure if he still does that sort of thing or not).

edit: I guess that info doesn't really help with typing though. sorry!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    two more bits of info. he drives a truck and he used to be really into kick-boxing (not sure if he still does that sort of thing or not).

edit: I guess that info doesn't really help with typing though. sorry!
    ISTp..you don't seem to be IEI..sure about your type?...could be ILI

My mom's ILI and dad is SLI and they have been married for 32 years...and have great communication; my father's very loyal
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you look like a hippie female i knew. boyfriend.. can't really tell. she smoked a ton of marijuana. he is hairy. i think ESTp males are usually hairy. I say ESTp for that reason. Like chewbacca. the picture looks depressing.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he's older than I am!
    INFps tend to be relativists.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

despite his eyes seeming to have that "fuzzy" look ISTps often have, I'm going with ESTp. He looks like someone who wants a big Fe smile.

Also, something about his posture seems tense, where as ISTps tend to look more relaxed and like they're about to take a nap.

I know this isn't based on much, just a guess.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    you look like a hippie female i knew. boyfriend.. can't really tell. she smoked a ton of marijuana. he is hairy. i think ESTp males are usually hairy. I say ESTp for that reason. Like chewbacca. the picture looks depressing.
    that's not me! that's his daughter!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a brunette redbaron

fascinating
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    a brunette redbaron

fascinating
    guys!!

*sigh*

anyway... he's cute, no? Probably shoulda stayed with that one. My first, my dual.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Creepy-male

What happened? Right person, wrong time?

Anyway, don't feel bad. I'm almost certainly going to wind up with an LII. My hopes of an ILE getting to me before an LII are slim to none, I think Especially not at the moment, but we'll see how that goes

/derail

TIM
    LII-IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    It's hard to say without more pictures, but Delta ST is my first impression. However, I'd only attach 20-30% certainty to that, so it's really not a whole lot better than a random guess at this point.
    That's a good method, Krig: We should always state an estimation of the certainity of our typings. Especially Maritsa should do that...

My estimation in this case:

S ~ 90%
    T ~ 90%
    ST ~ 80%
    Beta-ST - 60% (probably not delta says my intuition)
    ESTp ~ 60% (certainly not ISTj, I know many of them)

Edit: Maybe I'm too confident. Could also be
    S~70, T~70
    ST~50, Beta-ST~35
    ESTp~30

In other cases I'm 95% sure by V.I. - but in this case I'm not sure if I know someone of his subtype personally. The first picture is unsharp, the second is posed. For reliable V.I. more pictures are required...

This V.I. by dichotomies is never reliable, of course. Even with E~90, S~90, T~90 and p~90 you only get a certainity of ~ 60%! That's something Maritsa is obviously not aware of!! And she is not even good at typing dichotomies I think. Maybe she has a hit ratio of about 70% for every single dichotomy! 0,7^4 ~ 25%.

If my calculation is approximately correct Maritsa's typing are in ~ 25% of all cases correct and in ~ 75% of all cases wrong. I just wanted to say that...
    Last edited by JohnDo; 02-25-2010 at 02:39 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coolanzon View Post
    What happened? Right person, wrong time?

Anyway, don't feel bad. I'm almost certainly going to wind up with an LII. My hopes of an ILE getting to me before an LII are slim to none, I think Especially not at the moment, but we'll see how that goes

/derail
    Well... I was 14 for starters!! He was my first boyfriend. We got along fabulously but we didn't have enough in common for it to last. Plus he was a bit older and had different friends. I do think he's SLE, fwiw. Funny thing is, the only reason we even got together was because of his boldness and liking me before I even knew how I felt! I didn't realize until later how refreshing and easy that was. (I was later involved with somewhat annoying SEI, IEI and ESIs)

And by the way, I think SEI and LII could be a good match!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no! that's his daughter, lol!!
    haha god that's awkward. anyhow seems kinda to me but you know him better than i could off a photo.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Creepy-male

And by the way, I think SEI and LII could be a good match!
    Could be, yes. But the realm of that "could" is somewhere beyond the scope of Socionics, I think. As I said, I'll just have to see how things turn out.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coolanzon View Post
    Could be, yes. But the realm of that "could" is somewhere beyond the scope of Socionics, I think. As I said, I'll just have to see how things turn out.
    true, true. good luck!!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Creepy-male

true, true. good luck!!
    *bows* thanks

P.S. eSheep, I raise your lucky black shirt my truly fantastic apple jacket.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKyEo-P4zik]YouTube - Take My Breath Away... Berlin (Top Gun) [Lyrics][/ame]

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rotfl! almost, yeah! Actually I think that movie came out AFTER I dated this guy. hahaha
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

guys!!

*sigh*

anyway... he's cute, no? Probably shoulda stayed with that one. My first, my dual.
    He's not your dual. ISTp...so no, thank goodness you left.
    -

Creepy-Cyclops

Could he be LII?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Could he be LII?
    Nope.
    -

Creepy-Cyclops

@Redbaron, could he be INTj?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Redbaron, could he be INTj?
    I don't *think* so. I suppose it's not out of the question. why do you ask? He seems to use a lot of Se pretty naturally.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Creepy-Cyclops

I don't *think* so. I suppose it's not out of the question. why do you ask? He seems to use a lot of Se pretty naturally.
    Well, to start off with the obligatory disclaimer etc... I don't put a heck of a lot of confidence in my VI skills (at least i'm honest enough about the whole subject, ha)... but I say INTj because I thought he had a similar look about his eyes that I think, imo that Ganin has in his picture, and also i've seen a couple of photos of the INTj RSV3 and I thought there was similar look about his eyes too.

So of course that could be wrong, but thought i'd suggest it since question was asked!

Curious, though all the same, could you elaborate on his Se? I've found that when INTj's use Se that it seems unnatural, like it is out of proportion for what they are trying to achieve. So if it's not like that then maybe he isn't INTj.

Hmmm, not sure how much use that post was...

Oh, edit: I was noticing it in the second photo, if there is any similarity of course...

TIM
    ILI 5w4 sx/??
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's a lovely photo of you two on the beach!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Well, to start off with the obligatory disclaimer etc... I don't put a heck of a lot of confidence in my VI skills (at least i'm honest enough about the whole subject, ha)... but I say INTj because I thought he had a similar look about his eyes that I think, imo that Ganin has in his picture, and also i've seen a couple of photos of the INTj RSV3 and I thought there was similar look about his eyes too.

So of course that could be wrong, but thought i'd suggest it since question was asked!

Curious, though all the same, could you elaborate on his Se? I've found that when INTj's use Se that it seems unnatural, like it is out of proportion for what they are trying to achieve. So if it's not like that then maybe he isn't INTj.

Because Ganin, being horrible at VI, would have mistyped himself as well; he is ISTp most likely.
    -

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Because Ganin, being horrible at VI, would have mistyped himself as well; he is ISTp most likely.
    Serious question, I genuinely am curious, are you serious with your posts or are you just having a bit of a private joke of late?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Serious question, I genuinely am curious, are you serious with your posts or are you just having a bit of a private joke of late?
    I am very serious.
    -

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Eldanen View Post
    That's a lovely photo of you two on the beach!
    Oh, now come on. At this point this is getting ridiculous! She's a married woman, sheesh

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well let's see... I would say that his use of Se does/did seem natural, like when he went after me, it seemed easy for him and without any thought that he might be turned down. He was cluelessly confident. He did give me his class ring to wear. Like he wanted us to be "together" or whatever and that was all his initiative, not mine. I guess that's more Fi-oriented? He seems very receptive to Fe though (which could be SLE or LII or plenty of other types) and doesn't take himself too seriously. He's far from being an intellectual and doesn't care to be or pretend that he is. He seemed pretty into.... um, physical contact. lol. But that could by any type. But he wasn't nervous or shy about that AT ALL. Very confident and leading in that area. As I mentioned before, he was a kick-boxer and was always wanting to show me his moves. lol!!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

well let's see... I would say that his use of Se does/did seem natural, like when he went after me, it seemed easy for him and without any thought that he might be turned down. He was cluelessly confident. He did give me his class ring to wear. Like he wanted us to be "together" or whatever and that was all his initiative, not mine. I guess that's more Fi-oriented? He seems very receptive to Fe though (which could be SLE or LII or plenty of other types) and doesn't take himself too seriously. He's far from being an intellectual and doesn't care to be or pretend that he is. He seemed pretty into.... um, physical contact. lol. But that could by any type. But he wasn't nervous or shy about that AT ALL. Very confident and leading in that area. As I mentioned before, he was a kick-boxer and was always wanting to show me his moves. lol!!
    No, that's you're my girl oriented...nothing to do with Fi.
    ISTp's are smart but often not intellectuals.
    That's Si, because he likes to "feel" you.
    ISTp's are very into themselves and value their strength of character, so they are very confident
    And when ISTp's are not listening to music or reflecting, they can be ingaged in physical stuff like kick-boxing or marshal arts, just like Bruce Lee, who was another ISTp
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want you to read this page:
    [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias]Confirmation bias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    I am taking a masters in Psychology, you really need to show me that?
    -

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    No, that's you're my girl oriented...nothing to do with Fi.
    ISTp's are smart but often not intellectuals.
    That's Si, because he likes to "feel" you.
    ISTp's are very into themselves and value their strength of character, so they are very confident
    And when ISTp's are not listening to music or reflecting, they can be ingaged in physical stuff like kick-boxing or marshal arts, just like Bruce Lee, who was another ISTp
    well, maybe. but he didn't seem very caregiver-ish to me! I could be wrong. Oh and yeah, listening to music was very high on his like-to-do list but he listened to all sorts of different stuff than I did. Mostly hard rock. Stuff like Rush, Van Halen, whatever all else. who knows. Okay so you vote for SLI.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

well, maybe. but he didn't seem very caregiver-ish to me! I could be wrong. Oh and yeah, listening to music was very high on his like-to-do list but he listened to all sorts of different stuff than I did. Mostly hard rock. Stuff like Rush, Van Halen, whatever all else. who knows. Okay so you vote for SLI.
    Caregiving-ish is not necessarily associated with T types...that would be more like F types.
    -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast