Thread: Sociotype and Body Shape

TIM
    IEI 4w5 2w1
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Sociotype and Body Shape

I've noticed several of the sociotype descriptions I've come across suggest that different types generally seem to succumb to a particular type of body shape, like Beta NF's are supposedly slim, while ILI's are apparently on the larger side. If an ILI for example were to start working out early enough, would he or she be able to become slimmer? Could a Beta NF become more muscular and full? Also, I'd rather not someone suggest that I disregard it because, although I realize it's a little ridiculous to base your whole life on fate and stuff like that, I've noticed they generally do tend to be fairly accurate, at least as far as I can tell. I'll probably end up disreguarding it anyways if it seems otherwise.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say it's an inaccurate correlation.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im beta nf, and im literally the widest, stockiest, person ive ever met.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Not type related.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think some physical characteristics are related to type but it's not exact relation. one such interesting feature: many of the ILEs on these photographs are wearing glasses compared to other types http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ortraits-Alpha ... weak vision related to strong Ne?

TIM
    IEI 4w5 2w1
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh. Alright, thanks!

TIM
    IEI 4w5 2w1
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yeves View Post
    i think some physical characteristics are related to type but it's not exact relation. one such interesting feature: many of the ILEs on these photographs are wearing glasses compared to other types http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ortraits-Alpha ... weak vision related to strong Ne?

That's interesting... I'm glad you noticed that. My ILE friend actually wears glasses.

I've also wondered if people dress to fulfill there ego... For example, I used to want glasses just because I considered myself intelligent at the time and thought I could accurately illustrate that through looking a particular way. Maybe it's just me?

TIM
    IEI 4w5 2w1
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still can't help but wonder if it's actually related though, since I have noticed there's a correlation in my own life... Could it have been a result of the lifestyles of several different types at that particular time?

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Limitless View Post
    Could a Beta NF become more muscular and full?
    You already know this. I'm sure you know already that frowny, "wounded", affected soldier or fighter or skinhead type. They get offence easily. That hero/martyr wannabe, they want to fight for something or protect something.
    There is a culture, though. At the gym these guys are much more interested to help noobs, just they are more rought, compared to the other Ethicals, especially the EIE are. (like that guy in the movie Whiplash) Compared to other Ethical types that as well want to help, these guys are particularly dramatic, they take your evolution personally and threaten with all-or-nothing remarks that actually motivate their kind ("you'd better go home and never go back instead of doing this"). I'm sure you've seen them before.
    IME, it is the Serious, mostly Irrational types that wear glasses the most: ILI > IEE > SLI > others. Don't take this order too seriously, I haven't typed masses, it's just from the few I know. I could make the correlation, though. I am rarely surprised by a new person wearing eyeglasses in typing them as Merry, later.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I guess the contacts-wearers dont have weak vision then?
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introverts wear glasses
    Extroverts do not
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Limitless, how old are you? You look like a baby ?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    His 17th birthday was a few days ago!

He totally gets my vote in the next superlatives thread for most adorable.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    IEI 4w5 2w1
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Yeahhhp I just turned seventeen last Wednesday. But my profile picture was taken several years ago.

Edit: Apparently @Aylen already made a reply. Hats off and all props to Aylen! Bravo!!
    Last edited by Limitless; 03-05-2015 at 04:15 PM.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Introverts wear glasses
    Extroverts do not
    Are you serious?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kore View Post
    Are you serious?
    No, he's merry.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LIIbrarian View Post
    No, he's merry.
    Merry Christmas then.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kore View Post
    Are you serious?
    Question is, is the thread serious.

Prolly since Jung endorsed psychological types with body type when he spoke to Sheldon

TIM
    IEI 4w5 2w1
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    Question is, is the thread serious.

Prolly since Jung endorsed psychological types with body type when he spoke to Sheldon
    Ahaha. I'm glad you were able to ask what I was afraid everyone else was thinking.

Because, it means I get to reply. Yes, I really WAS serious!!! I thought there was a correlation!!! (...I still do. )

TIM
    ENTj (3w4 sx/sp)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe I can add something here. I have a set of very physically identical twins. They are ILI-ESE conflicting 11-year-old boys. Very few people can tell them apart--even immediate family. This was especially true when they were younger, and in the tub without the added clue of their different coloured clothes! And yet, there definitely are body differences especially as their sociotypes become more defined and apparent. The ESE's face is becoming more broader--happy, open, square-shaped. His face is VERY expressive. His shoulders are becoming broader, he is more "solid" physically. He walks with an erect posture, is always very stylishly "put together" and appealingly "adorable". He is always well-groomed--he flosses often, brushes teeth, styles his hair and always cuts his nails neatly. He has an amazing natural skiing style--which one can pick out from high up on the hill.

My ILI's eyes are more "frog-like", dreamy and sad. He is more stooped shouldered and seemingly frail even though he weighed more at birth. He has a very small and less frequent appetite (the ESE on the other hand is the first to ask for second helpings and savours his food making noises of pleasure as he eats haha). He looks more physically vulnerable in general. He skis cautiously. He IS very competitive though and often out-performs his brother in sports, because he practises at home diligently and uses his intelligence to make up for the fact that he's physically slower (for instance in hockey he always manages to get "open", as he anticipates where the puck and the other players will likely go). He is slow-moving, calm and reliable. And he is always "right"--his older siblings AND parents all call him "King" haha. He had to have an endoscopy last week, and he remarked with frustrated disappointment: "why did the doctors tell me not to have anything either too hot or too cold...and then they gave me a Popsicle".

I believe it will be interesting to see them become more different as they "grow into" their types. Socionics has been a wonderful help with parenting, as they both are already aware of their Type Descriptions and probable strengths and weaknesses. Being "Conflictors", there is no competitiveness because they know that the strength of one will most likely mean it will be a weakness of the other. They definitely shouldn't have any competition when it comes to dating!! I believe it is apparent which is which type by their choice of Halloween costumes--one wanted to be a gangster, the other: The Joker.
    image.jpg

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Body type depends on your dominant function. I think that, more often than not, body types and functions correlate like this:

chubby>athletic

very slim

athletic>chubby

voluptuous - "bouncer"
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    INTp-Te 5w4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure how it is in europe, but considering almost 70% of americans are overweight or obese, either there's a significant lack of "thin" socionics types over here or the premise is kind of bullshit. I think Se does correlate with athleticism but only in a minor way (for example it contributes to whether or not you have a high "sports iq" or the ability to continuously and confidently make quick decisions under pressure). To the extent that athletic ability is due to your innate (ie genetic) features, it has a lot more to do with things like testosterone production, how many fast twitch muscle fibers you have and how your nervous system is set up.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Body type depends on your dominant function. I think that, more often than not, body types and functions correlate like this:

chubby>athletic

very slim

athletic>chubby

voluptuous - "bouncer"
    Ha, in that case I fit I've never been athletic, always a little on the chubby side, a little overweight without being obese. Except when I read profiles for LII and ILE, both types tend towards slimness. Not athletic, just slim- kind of like the wimpy guy in my avatar.

I don't think body shape is type related. It's largely genetic. Yes, certain types might be more predisposed to regularly work out or inclined towards athleticism but there is still a natural tendency even among those people to be either more ectomorphic, mesomorphic, or endomorphic.

Thanks to genetics, I'm mostly endomorph, maybe some mesomorphy in there (I look like I weigh less than I actually do to some people). I'm never going to attain the model standard of thinness unless I literally starve myself.

@ENJoymENT that kid on the left looks like @Scapegrace

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have identical body to Gisele bunchen. If you want to look at me naked look her up
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    INTp-Te 5w4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I have identical body to Gisele bunchen. If you want to look at me naked look her up
    Gives the "hey baby what's your type?" line a whole new meaning.

TIM
    ENTj (3w4 sx/sp)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe it's true that genetics can determine body shape within certain inherited physically limiting parameters such as height, arm length, torso proportions etc. However, there are many manifestations and variations which are possible within that genetic mold. If the parents are athletic, unco-ordinated or overweight, all of their offspring are not genetically destined to the same fate. There is a lot of individual choice involved--siblings who start out pretty similar in mold, often end up looking very different based on lifestyle priorities that are very often governed by sociotype. Enneagram also likely plays a determining role, as different types exhibit differing motivations--such as pleasing others, measuring up, adhering to gender roles, asserting dominance, satiating sensory desires etc.

In the same way that IQ capacity can also to some extent be genetically passed down, it is just as common to see 2 academically over-achieving parents produce a child who just either isn't, or else chooses not to be academically focused. Just as we can predict likely careers according to sociotype as opposed to basing them on the genetically granted IQ capacity of the parents, we can assume that over time certain values will predispose certain sociotypes to exhibit certain types of bodies. Why does my sensor ESE ski, run and skate faster and more fluidly than his identical ILI brother, when that is exactly what socionics would predict. We can assume they were granted genetically comparable nervous systems and muscle twitch fibre capacity--given that they were at one time one "being". The physical differences that they DO end up exhibiting, must be due to how their sociotypes manifest in their life choices and development. The ESE is already much more bodily aware and focused, which governs his eating and grooming habits, the way he carries himself, and the fact that he engages in sports solely to maintain his health and socialize. The ILI wants to "climb the social ladder"--which at this point in his life means making the hockey Rep Team; later he could change focus towards more job-related success and therefore easily start neglecting his body.

What is intriguing is how twins from the same being or "egg/sperm combo" develop "Conflicting" sociotypes. I believe it's commonly accepted that two Alphas do not produce only Alphas. So how is sociotype determined? What would also be interesting is to type Olympic medalists in each sport to see whether physical endurance is more likely attributable to a certain quadra or informational element, gracefulness another, speed another etc.
    @Hotel Transylvania - to me he looks like a 70-year-old man trapped in an 11-year-old body. ILIs can manifest and exhibit wisdom beyond their years..and yet still manage to retain an endearing element of childish naïveté.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are too many exceptions for the stereotypes to be very useful 'in the wild. There probably are some correlations between sociotype and body type, but I believe subtype also plays a large role. For example, EIE-Fe tends to have a stocky build with broad shoulders, while EIE-Ni tends towards scrawniness.

Quote Originally Posted by ENJoymENT View Post
    Why does my sensor ESE ski, run and skate faster and more fluidly than his identical ILI brother, when that is exactly what socionics would predict.
    I don't believe socionics makes any such prediction. Indeed, I am good friends with an ILI who happens to also be athletically gifted. Perhaps one of your twins simply enjoys sports more than the other?

TIM
    ENTj (3w4 sx/sp)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't believe socionics makes any such prediction.
    Yes! I absolutely should have said the twins always seem to conform to what MY interpretation and understanding of socionics would predict. My twins just attended a Spring Break lacrosse camp. I could "see" the Ni wheels turning as the ILI twin studied the patterns of the goalie during the shoot-out competition--enabling him to perform above his typical ability in actual game situations. My ESE won the "Gladiator Competition"--a fun game on the last day where the kids run full-speed along the arena wall while 5 NLL players shoot balls at them. The winner is the one who manages not to be hit. This game so very ideally suits my ESE's fun-loving and energetic nature.

Yes my views are a generalization...yet I witness and observe these patterns on a daily basis and in increasing clarity as they grow into their types and develop their strengths. As for "body shape", it definitely will be interesting to watch things unfold.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default troll post

hank rearden, so hard and fast and metallic, a veritable freight train on tracks made from his own steel, the locomotive metal man, body: hulkish

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Si PoLR or Si role are often quite muscular or sports obsessed to build a healthy/good looking body, I noticed.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

if i were stronger i would love to play volleyball but track and badminton have always appealed to me because they are light weight sports and i can handle the strength they require
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For whatever reason, it seems like every LSI I encounter is short. Can't explain it.
    Last edited by Contra; 04-09-2015 at 04:46 AM.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    For whatever reason, it seems like every short guy I encounter is LSI. Can't explain it.
    My priest where I lived before was a wonderful LSI, and he was very short. He looks physically weak, has small hands, but is a powerhouse of a person. (A stalwart giant in my eyes, and in those of many.) But my husbands brother and his son are LSI, and 6' each, and my LSI brother is 6'3"... They all have something about that straight up look to their hair like some of the pics I have seen here.

I think there is something to type-body-types.

My LSE brother is 6'3" and also my friends LSE boyfriend is that same same height and build (lanky).

My SLI husband, SLI brother, SLI father, and a SLI I dated back in college are all somewhat alike in body type. All have a nicely balanced body, all have a kind of ease in athletics/coordination, and a naturally somewhat muscular build while not being athletic, and have a similarly moderate height for a guy - about 5'10. All can put on a few pounds, then take it off, always getting back in balance.

EII @Maritsa has that slight narrow-boned body type, yet with some curves, and so does my EII sis-in-law. I have another EII friend who has is pear shaped but slim, very small hands and feet, short, and like Maritsa and my sis-in-law EII friend, does not excel in sports requiring strength, especially hand and arm strength.

My IEE type is balanced proportionality, with an average frame (vs. slight and narrow-boned like many EIIs) and I was a skinny child but got instantly rounded from puberty on - no matter how thin, I was rounded... I guess you call it a cross between hourglass and slight pear. Sometimes just padded... ... it takes constant effort. I work at it and don't like to tell people I am working on it. Because it seems like it should not be so much effort. Which at least another IEE here has said similar.... So there might be something to that Ne thing. I was always average-coordinated in sports, able to excel when I wanted to work at it, - which was only in spurts for most things, never consistent, except I did apply myself to dance in high school and college because I really, really loved it.

My SLE son (18) and 6', and like other SLEs I have seen is strong and well proportioned, has large hands and feet, strong legs,more slim than stocky, and is muscular in a chiseled way - as a result of all those years of hard workouts in wrestling and in the gym. Oh, and he is incredibly handsome. (Says Mom. ) And he will tell you so himself.

____
    @Maritsa: Gisele Bunchen not only slim but she is 5'11" - very long and lean -- I don't know any EIIs that tall - the EIIs I know are petite, and I thought you are...
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 04-09-2015 at 04:38 PM.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    My priest where I lived before was a wonderful LSI, and he was very short. He looks physically weak, has small hands, put is a powerhouse of a person. (A stalwart giant in my eyes, and in those of many.) But my husbands brother and his son are LSI, and 6' each, and my LSI brother is 6'3"... They all have something about that straight up look to their hair like some of the pics I have seen here.

I think there is something to type-body-types.

My LSE brother is 6'3" and also my friends LSE boyfriend is that same same height and build (lanky).

My SLI husband, SLI brother, SLI father, and a SLI I dated back in college are all somewhat alike in body type. All have a nicely balanced body, all have a kind of ease in athletics/coordination, and a naturally somewhat muscular build while not being athletic, and have a similarly moderate height for a guy - about 5'10. All can put on a few pounds, then take it off, always getting back in balance.

EII @Maritsa has that slight narrow-boned body type, yet with some curves, and so does my EII sis-in-law. I have another EII friend who has is pear shaped but slim, very small hands and feet, short, and like Maritsa and my sis-in-law EII friend, does not excel in sports requiring strength, especially hand and arm strength.

My IEE type is balanced proportionality, with an average frame (vs. slight and narrow-boned like many EIIs) and I was a skinny child but got instantly rounded from puberty on - no matter how thin, I was rounded... I guess you call it a cross between hourglass and slight pear. Sometimes just padded... ... it takes constant effort. I work at it and don't like to tell people I am working on it. Because it seems like it should not be so much effort. Which at least another IEE here has said similar.... So there might be something to that Ne thing. I was always average-coordinated in sports, able to excel when I wanted to work at it, - which was only in spurts for most things, never consistent, except I did apply myself to dance in high school and college because I really, really loved it.

My SLE son (18) and 6', and like other SLEs I have seen is strong and well proportioned, has large hands and feet, strong legs,more slim than stocky, and is muscular in a chiseled way - as a result of all those years of hard workouts in wrestling and in the gym. Oh, and he is incredibly handsome. (Says Mom. ) And he will tell you so himself.

____
    @Maritsa: Gisele Bunchen not only slim but she is 5'11" - very long and lean -- I don't know any EIIs that tall - the EIIs I know are petite, and I thought you are...
    I am petite but very slim
    -

netflix and don't touch me Emmym's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't know if this is type related. However, I've noticed that most rational XNXx types I meet are either tiny or huge, whereas the irrationals veer more towards the middle, with lots of fluctuation throughout their lives. Some EIE on one forum was trying to argue that it's a judicious vs decisive thing, but all the EIEs I know in real life are really, really, really big, like 300lbs big. Not judging, just saying. I think that some S-polr people are born with a tendency idealize a certain type of appearance, though, and can get really weird about it. I know one Fi-EII who is obsessed with yoga and refuses to date anyone who's overweight and doesn't manscape. OTOH, I know EIIs who are HAES advocates and passionately try to prove that thin privilege is real.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Just by putting this into right context. I would have been pretty thin Soviet Russia. However I have always lived in place where plenty of +Si has been easily accessible. Also ESE mother used lots of Se force to feed me. One ESE does this still to me. I take it in...

However when it comes to how you carry yourself and your body is much better sign. Sensors tend to use their body better and have better access to it. I'm actually pretty weak guy (I'm not huge just +average) and my muscle tone is quite bad.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

For whatever reason, it seems like every LSI I encounter is short. Can't explain it.
    Yep. Very straight forward temperament and short (in temperant as well). Very strange and humorous combination to lots of people when they get angry.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know 2 LSis and both are tall, they are skinny and fit too.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rational Subtypes are usually thin , Irrational Subtypes are usually chubby

exceptions are :

ILI-Ni , IEI-Ni , SEE-Se : thin

SLE-Se : thin but some are chubby

SEE-Fi , ILI-Te , ESI-Fi : chubby

It is not an immutable rule or a holy book anyway
    Souls know their way back home