User Tag List

Thread: hello!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hello!

hello. im danii and im new to this.. not quite sure how all this works but i look forward to being apart of the community and for the reccord i am typed as an XSFJ via Meyer briggs

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hi Danii. Welcome
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello danii92, glad to meet you (I think I just made a rhyme)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Welcome, Danii!

How did you find socionics? How did you find this forum?

What do you like to do for fun?

I see you made your first post at 4:20. Are you 420 friendly?
    i found about socionics and this forum through my boyfriend..still trying to figure out how to navigate around here lol. the time i posted (4:20) has no relevance, sorry, it just happened to be the time i was currently free

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Hi Danii. Welcome
    hello i have a question for you, what do those symbols mean on the bottom of your post? the square, circle, and the L?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danii92 View Post
    hello i have a question for you, what do those symbols mean on the bottom of your post? the square, circle, and the L?
    Austra, the founder of Socionics, made symbols that represented each type. They are the functions. For example, instead of saying "observes action and efficiency of the object as it was used for" which would represent Te aka Extraverted Thinking, she simply put . Since I value well thought out external logic, in typing my post I try to be efficient with my words but I'm not always that way. Hence, I value Te, in fact I seek it out.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Austra, the founder of Socionics, made symbols that represented each type. They are the functions. For example, instead of saying "observes action and efficiency of the object as it was used for" which would represent Te aka Extraverted Thinking, she simply put . Since I value well thought out external logic, in typing my post I try to be efficient with my words but I'm not always that way. Hence, I value Te, in fact I seek it out.
    ok, interesting. so then would the circle be...introverted sensing?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ok, interesting. so then would the circle be...introverted sensing?
    yes
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes
    and the L and triangle?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

and the L and triangle?
    all the functions and their descriptions are found on www.wikisocion.org
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all the functions and their descriptions are found on www.wikisocion.org
    thanks

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

thanks
    sure
    -

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the way i figure it out is most of the time if you just highlight the box or triangle, it will tell you what it is. its used on here sort of like the smiley face icons are .

p.s. danii is my gf