Page 57 of 73 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,280 of 2884

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '15-'17)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    What's up with Pinolines type changes? From EII to ILE to ESI

And Bertrand went from ESI to LIE to EIE to EII ??
    lol I'm curious about it as well but i'm not bothered by it in the way i'm bothered by people using themselves as measuring stick for their type even in the face of massive discrepancies.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    lol I'm curious about it as well but i'm not bothered by it in the way i'm bothered by people using themselves as measuring stick for their type even in the face of massive discrepancies.
    I couldn't have put this any better.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@maniac - mb ENFJ
    @Chae - mb ENFJ
    @totalize - INFP

Being INFP, she tryes to find what type looks prettier in her profile and her imagination.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Uh-oh. Just checked my pocket. I did find a skull in there.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE to ESI, from Ne-dominant to Ne-PoLR, looks like a turn into the opposite direction to me.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Uh-oh. Just checked my pocket. I did find a skull in there.
    "And such they've known what happened with her hamster."
    "Not to be", - have decided Chae, after having a bad day and no other living forms in her sight's range.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    "And such they've known what happened with her hamster."
    "Not to be", - have decided Chae, after having a bad day and no other living forms in her sight's range.
    Animal cruelty?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Animal cruelty?
    No. The act of mercy. The hamster could not hold the existential crisis.

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@totalize - INFP
    rofl
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by totalize View Post
    rofl
    "I will just settle on ENTj" + "I get crushes all the time, online and irl" = rofl

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"I will just settle on ENTj" + "I get crushes all the time, online and irl" = rofl
    some people change their mind in face of evidence - other people are sol.
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

So me and Chae are supposed to be the same type

Anyway, an extroverted type for me is ridiculous.
    Last edited by maniac; 10-08-2017 at 08:59 AM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So description that describes online EIE tells that Hamlet has the hardest time with typing

Hamlet (Ham, Hamka, EIE, ENFj) Always ready for an emotional discharge and a barrage of shocking behaviors and expressions. Dress up in an incredible combination of colors and styles of clothing, some things look as if they were found in garbage and washed. However, in any of their appearances there is always present, albeit hidden, and understandable only to the Hamlet - Meaning. Contrary to popular stereotype, they work everywhere and anywhere but the theater. The virtual space is inhabited by many Hamlets of both sexes, but they are typed as Hamlets very rarely. Remember - any type upon verification can be revealed to be a Hamlet. Furthermore, in presentation of this type Hamlets are so convincing, that it is difficult to understand who is who. The easiest way to recognize a Hamlet is by frequency with which he re-types himself. If a person is today Huxley tomorrow Dreiser, and the day after Zhukov, and if every time there are people who honestly believe in it, and, almost foaming at the mouth, try to prove the correctness of the latest typing - with 99% confidence we can say - before you is Hamlet. However, sometimes Hamlets choose their favorite type, and keep holding on to it with all their arms and legs. These Hamlets can be revealed only over time, with close personal interaction.

And if someone types himself into Hamlet, then, with 99% probability it can be said that this is a real Hamlet, just a resigned one, imbued with his or her own fate. For in socionics community this type is considered to be (and, in my opinion, quite unjustly) the very apex of socionics fall, and nobody, except resigned Hamlets, could be dragged or lured into it. Some of the socionic community, mainly consisting of their duals, Maxims, admire Hamlets for their incredibly beautiful, like a moon at a cemetery, dark, tragic pose of life, and for their ability to richly and with feeling re-tell the most prosaic events, such as - a trip for booze to the nearest store or arrival of package in mail, that the entire spectrum of emotions, from subtly allaying hopefulness to "please-stop-this-is-frightening", is readily available to the listener. As well as guaranteed non-interference in another's inner world, as Hamlets are so thoroughly and consistently taken by themselves and preoccupied by their own experiences, that no energy remains for them to try to delve into the soulful matters of others. Hamlets are not liked in socionics community for their cowardly rudeness, for their intrigues and scandalous nature, for their thoroughly ingrained habit to achieve what they want either through hysterics or through depicting themselves as dying swans, and then again with hysterics, and also that all their minute problems they inflate to catastrophes of universal proportions, and find in these disasters the cause for their endless pathos of suffering. Finally, Hamlets are categorically unable to take responsibility for anything happening in their lives onto their shoulders, there is always someone else to blame for everything. And, believe me, accusations and demonstrations in the manner of: "Look what you did to me and my life!" will be enough to last the perpetrator his whole existence.

On forums, Hamlets are usually interested in typing. Once typed, they try to maximize their correspondence to the supposed type. Those rare Hamlets who have already been typed into Hamlet, either with maniacal persistence move mass values of Beta quadra (quadra to which they belong), or with tragedy in every letter describe and discuss all their sorrows and troubles, such that after reading it for a long time the rasping sound of strained nerves will ring in your ears. Young male Hamlets often try to "glue" girls by their ability to feel deeply and strongly, and by their weary contemptuous views of this bitter hateful world. And in that, as a rule, they succeed.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My idea of memebers types:
    (I do not think I know your type better than you. It's just my subjective opinion, take it or leave it.)

Chae - SEE 7w8 sx/so
    Sol - LSI 6w5 sp/so
    applejacks - ESE 2w3 so/sx
    Pink - ESI
    Reverie - ESI
    Aylen - 458 instead of 459

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    My idea of memebers types:
    (I do not think I know your type better than you. It's just my subjective opinion, take it or leave it.)
    Aylen - 458 instead of 459
    I should really consider this again at some point. That final number is hell since I can shift between those two triypes.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    If your type is Ni as you think, then only EIE fits. It's the main version now.
    As I remember there were close versions in your typing threads.
    Some your behavior may be close to introverted types because of higher anxiety, for example.

SEE for Chae has some chance too. IEE is more doubtful - too "wrong" for delta tastes
    Last edited by Sol; 10-08-2017 at 12:51 PM.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If your type is Ni as you think, then only EIE fits. It's the main version now.
    As I remember there were close versions in your typing threads.
    Some your behavior may be close to introverted types because of higher anxiety, for example.

SEE for Chae has some chance too. IEE is more doubtful - too "wrong" for delta tastes
    My 2c. I think ILI-Ni is another possibility for maniac if she's not IEI-Ni. I don't think EIE or anything beyond IEI/ILI would make sense for her. imo.

I've always thought SEE to be a better fit for Chae than IEE, but that too seems an awkward fit.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    I think ILI-Ni is another possibility for maniac
    she's emotional. F type. the only dichotomy I'm sure for her

> if she's not IEI-Ni

IEI I perceive differently. she's more strict

> I don't think EIE or anything beyond IEI/ILI would make sense for her

let's allow her to think she's smart enough to understand her type sooner or later
    one function of ego seems she's gotten already

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Omfg maniac is not EIE. It's 100% obvious to any sane person that has seen her, that she is introverted.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Omfg maniac is not EIE. It's 100% obvious to any sane person that has seen her, that she is introverted.
    Sol kept asking for video even while she had one up.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    I'm not a big fan of typing people...

... proceeds typing the whole forum

Tallmo-seems introverted and logical to me. LSI. Fe seems like an after thought and forced. But it is the internet so...
    True. I'm too logical in this forum. And it drains me.

My Fe is forced if it is used independently. Only under Si it gets natural.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange - possible F. seems too sensitive

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    My aim is to find the truth, but not what seems as "obvious to any sane person".

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Sol kept asking for video even while she had one up.
    I just like to ask videos.
    She've changed the nick after my previous forum's visit. I've found this after some time.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depends on what causes the anxiety.

Awaiting dissent from Chae.

she's emotional. F type. the only dichotomy I'm sure for her
    People that are emotional expressive can't be T types? Are you serious?

I'm too logical in this forum. And it drains me.
    Ti is the mobilizing function of SEI. You can use it but only the a certain extend.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Much to cover!

(^Cutting this gif into what wanted it to be was a Herculean task.)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Awaiting dissent from Chae.
    Coming

So me and Chae are supposed to be the same type

I can't make friends with that thought either! We're a bit like day and night.

Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    My idea of member's types:

Chae - SEE 7w8 sx/so
    I take it cuz I like it

What are Delta tastes?

I've always thought SEE to be a better fit for Chae than IEE, but that too seems an awkward fit.
    Am hard to categorize, it's a good challenge for typology Do go on.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti is the mobilizing function of SEI. You can use it but only the a certain extend.
    Oh yes, I am very aware of that.

But in this environment I have to use Ti. I can't just go around being SiFe. I would never be able to say anything worth reading.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oh yes, I am very aware of that.

But in this environment I have to use Ti. I can't just go around being SiFe. I would never be able to say anything worth reading.
    yes! I realized a long time ago (like, as a teenager) that if I'm going to get anywhere I need to be able to articulate myself according to Ti norms

the problem is the ceiling on Ti and relative position is judged in light of the viewer, thus well executed norms may very well look like higher dimensionality to someone who is either lower or equivalent... true Ti egos can tell when they're dealing with feelers, because it goes to the source of their framework (which when there are no obvious rational defects it amounts to a qualitative difference they can sense), whereas fellow feelers sometimes have a tendency to label anyone more articulate than them as "thinking"

a lot of people identify feeling as irrationality + feeling (because that is the most obvious in comparison to rationality + thinking: especially irrational Fi egos compared to rational Ti egos--but there's all sort of nuance in the middle)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Depends on what causes the anxiety.
    I'm about general anxiety. This may limit some activity and look closer to common introverts. Psyche supressing effect may to give depressive states also. If she takes supressing medicines - similar effect. Mind stays extraverted, - you see contradictions in surface behavior and it's harder to understand is it E or I, - such was when I tried to read impressions from her and stayed sure only in F dichotomy.

> Awaiting dissent from Chae.

Awaiting Chae's typing theme with a video-interview. She behaves strangely for IEEs, they are softer.

> People that are emotional expressive can't be T types? Are you serious?

It has low probability that T type is emotional in such degree, and meanwhile lesser accurately thinking in her degree.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

t r i p l e a s s e r t i v e

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

> Awaiting dissent from Chae.

Awaiting Chae's typing theme with a video-interview. She behaves strangely for IEEs, they are softer.
    Then I am like this: Here's the interview!

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am hard to categorize, it's a good challenge for typology Do go on.
    I think the awkwardness of the fit I'm perceiving even with SEE is due to you being an E3 and the manner in which you play with your projected image. The SEEs I've been closest to in real life were all 7s and 6s and they were very much "what you see is what you get" kind of people. You're not like that, and I think it's due to enneagram differences.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am hard to categorize, it's a good challenge for typology
    Really? Do you prefer "the storm" inside your brain or outside of it?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    t r i p l e a s s e r t i v e
    I wondered about it as well, also considering @Kim doesn't give me IEE vibes personally; her tritype is clear.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    yes! I realized a long time ago (like, as a teenager) that if I'm going to get anywhere I need to be able to articulate myself according to Ti norms

the problem is the ceiling on Ti and relative position is judged in light of the viewer, thus well executed norms may very well look like higher dimensionality to someone who is either lower or equivalent... true Ti egos can tell when they're dealing with feelers, because it goes to the source of their framework (which when there are no obvious rational defects it amounts to a qualitative difference they can sense), whereas fellow feelers sometimes have a tendency to label anyone more articulate than them as "thinking"

a lot of people identify feeling as irrationality + feeling (because that is the most obvious in comparison to rationality + thinking: especially irrational Fi egos compared to rational Ti egos--but there's all sort of nuance in the middle)
    Yes! You've said something I have no disagreements with and nothing to correct lol. And said it well.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm about general anxiety. This may limit some activity and look closer to common introverts... Mind stays extraverted, - you see contradictions in surface behavior and it's harder to understand is it E or I, - such was when I tried to read impressions from her and stayed sure only in F dichotomy.
    I agree, you are right. Why? Sadly my own experiences with anxiety in life.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

What are Delta tastes?
    You are not enough polite and more strict than delta NF should be in my perception. ENTP, ESFP, ENFJ, ... but strange for IEE. You behave too wrongly, not sweet enough. I may try to understand is it other type or due to non-types factors only with a video. I'm not typical LSE too, so much that often thought as LSI (even the girl ESI said I'm awful - she did not see me IRL, while on forum I'm often in logical "fighting mode"). So I doubt in your type, but can't exclude totally ENFP still.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm crap at keeping in touch with people
    This may be from emotional issues, not from a type. If you suffer seriously you may try medical help.
    The natural cure for depressive states would be dual. You liked ESI men a lot, so taking into acount your F type - this may relate to EIE. But as LSI went to bottom - SEE/SEI variants have some chances. Also women types examples may be tried - which types you'd choose as best by test's criterion. You have a type like everyone, but non-types factors distort your behavior and create a mess in the try to fit you to common behavior of types.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes! You've said something I have no disagreements with and nothing to correct lol. And said it well.
    praise for my role function is like an unexpected treat

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Really? Do you prefer "the storm" inside your brain or outside of it?
    Both!

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange - possible F. seems too sensitive

My aim is to find the truth, but not what seems as "obvious to any sane person".

I just like to ask videos.
    She've changed the nick after my previous forum's visit. I've found this after some time.
    Aren't you the one who is the first to claim videos are needed to type? Well next time actually look at her video, so you won't be too confident calling a giraffe a mouse.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Tallmo

you forgot about when I was an IEE too!
    ps. I swear I didn't notice I was changing typing as a mirror to Bert, lol.. this is interesting.. and yeah well, my last ESI type is a bit of a mock for someone in here.

@Sol
    I was ENFP and INTP in MBTI too... (which means Ne). I'm just INFP to you because you don't like me. I am EII in most socionics tests, on most days up to today. Everytime someone says I'm something else I enter a state of self-doubt and start taking all sorts of test, funny enough, when I do tests in that state, I score as the type people assigned me. And the next day I get back at EII.
    Last note, socionics ain't based on your personal impressions. Luckily.
    Last edited by ooo; 10-08-2017 at 05:25 PM.