Thread: Two wonderful LSE female IR teachers

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Two wonderful LSE female IR teachers

Strong, well informed, and very good at portraying all sides of things. Two such teachers have I come across, both in the same field. They are definitely my favorite teachers. It's nice to have a very clear, sober representation of things. They are both generally "feminist", but not in a flamboyant way. Very good at articulating the difference between facts (world events, what actually happened), and opinions and motivations.

It's a joy to be in both of such classes.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Creepy-male

Deltard?

I hope I'm not derailing, but...

Most of the teachers at school seem to be either Alphas or Deltas. I enjoy the ILE ones the most, since they're the easiest to derail (:

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, I doubt ESE. ESEs' have a much more personal teaching style than these two, even for women. One of the LSEs, a Te subtype, does not tolerate much at all - in class or one on one. The other isn't that much different. Fe role > Fe dominance.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulanzon View Post
    Deltard?

I hope I'm not derailing, but...

Most of the teachers at school seem to be either Alphas or Deltas. I enjoy the ILE ones the most, since they're the easiest to derail (:
    Did you ever take business courses? You'll find many gammas there. Particularly people who have been in and made money in the business world who go into teaching in their fields.

It's funny how you kind of think "Marketing" and "Fe", but, having an ILI teacher take apart the extremely mercenary and unemotional element of trying to position yourself better than your competition, and basically shit on anything relating to Fe and Si in terms of niceties - it was an interesting experience.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Yay fluid mechanics Serious Name's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Did you ever take business courses? You'll find many gammas there. Particularly people who have been in and made money in the business world who go into teaching in their fields.
    My economics professor is a total hippy. Probably ranks up there as one of the nicest professors I've had so far.

Marketing professor and some of the students in there...not so much. Makes me happy I only need 15 credits of this for my minor. I dislike the entire concept of getting people to blow money on shit they cant afford.
    Meh.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gulanzon View Post
    Most of the teachers at school seem to be either Alphas or Deltas.
    It tends to be a well-matching profession for most Delta ideals. An INFj gets a massive kick out of seeing their students do well because of things that they've taught them, for example.

Also, give me one of your LSEs, I need to feel better

Creepy-male

Just look in your school's classics department. That's got the highest concentration of Deltas in our school (and, interestingly, all the Alphas go to science and maths).

Also, plenty of Gammas in history. It's slightly scary.

</thread's original topic>

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request