Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Alpha Insanity Appreciation Thread

Alpha has went insane and 90% of the forum agrees with me.

It's difficult to say when it began but I think it arose out the "debates" between Phaedrus and Alphans such as Carla and Logos. Dolphin was somehow involved as well. All of it led to the creation of the "Alpha Study Chamber," which by itself seemed perfectly harmless...

The thing that is out of place here is Phaedrus, a non-Alphan. It's like the "butterfly effect."

The study chamber seemed to be a brilliant Ne invention... sort of like the Alpha refrigerator. But it can also be seen as the first signs of the rising insanity.

<insert slippery slope>

Then there was the flurry of poll creation by Kamangir... this was innocent enough except that he asked the Gammas to vote for the leader of Delta. The poll listed members of Gamma except for Dee (who is a member of every quadra) and Logos. Why this stray Alpha among so many Gammas we are forced to ask?

Logos was exiled from Alpha, stranded in Gamma, and sang woeful songs, songs of an seeker in a land devoid of .

But what has occurred? Is it a family feud within the Alpha quadra? A strange plague? A civil war? The work of a single engineer (Kamangir) with a master plan? The Alpha quadra seems to either be prospering in ways it never has before (perhaps due to the increasing presence of SEIs), or it is tearing itself apart at the seams... Not only this, but Dolphin has been using a greater variety of emoticons as of late. What can it mean?

Certain factions within the Alpha quadra, perhaps led by Carla, have been working to bring Logos back from exile and seal this apparent rift within the quadra... These factions have suggested that Logos wasn't ever really exiled, but is actually in need of a new palace... we wonder if it will ever be finished though when the SEIs are being crazy and the Alpha NTs have a "work? what's that? no, I don't do work" attitude. Logos himself expressed bafflement that the building of his new palace would require work. What is clear here is that no one is quite sure what has happened with Logos, and the role the Kamangir plays in it. Muddled information is all that can be gathered.

Most recently various "appreciation" threads have been propping up throughout Alpha-land. We don't know what this means, but we have noticed that Alphans feel that all must be appreciated equally, some more than once. This seemed mostly contained to Alpha at first until LokiVanguard launched his vehement objection of "stop this," or something of the like. It was then that Chopin opened up an appreciation thread in Delta! This is a shocking development... for the "plague of Alpha" is no longer contained... it now has whispers in Gamma where the rift began in a noticeable way, as well as "whispers" in Delta. The Alpha insanity is spreading.

Suggestions have been made, and have hopefully been tossed out, to replace Logos with a non-Alphan, like Glamourama. The Alphans have suggested using sponge bob torture, the horror. This would spread the insanity to Beta, so hopefully Cracka's van has a flat tire, a burnt out carborator (why can't I spell... is that even a part in a car?), a dead battery, and has been recently stolen. It's settled. The kidnapping operation if attempted will fail.

Then there are the cries everywhere that the forum is going to shit. And the frequent mentions of "you just now noticed" wherever this is proclaimed. Is it the butterfly effect again? Caused by the dynamic with the People Without Quadras such as Phaedrus and Dee? We seem to be coming out of the age of the "anti-Ti/Fe" but where is it going now? "Ask not where it is but to where it will lead." (bastardization of something Tcaudilllg said)

I accidentally hit return and it posted before I wanted it to. Now I can never take it back! Ever! Oops, I almost did it again.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See dolphin... it's not my fault.
    Because I wasn't mentioned once in there!
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Loki +1000

This thread is sheer gold.

*downloads*
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anamericancer View Post
    See dolphin... it's not my fault.
    Because I wasn't mentioned once in there!
    You innovated the Alpha refrigerator.

Creepy-bg

We appreciate this thread

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    The study chamber seemed to be a brilliant Ne invention... sort of like the Alpha refrigerator.
    You innovated the Alpha refrigerator.
    Yeah.. but it doesn't say that I did anything to contribute to alpha insanity...

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this calls for a Loki appreciation thread ...

Muahahahha!
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chopin View Post

Muahahahha!
    Haven't you done enough by infecting delta?!

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do it. Do it. Do it.

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I vote for blame the confusion on the n00b. I'd love to take the blame
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get entranced whenever I listen to the observations of a Ni dominant. Truly amazing.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Suomea; 09-27-2008 at 04:09 PM.
    Suomea

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

L'Alpha insanity, c'est moi. Alphans are starving due to price of bread? Let them eat cake!

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's difficult to say when it began but I think it arose out the "debates" between Phaedrus and Alphans such as Carla and Logos. Dolphin was somehow involved as well. All of it led to the creation of the "Alpha Study Chamber," which by itself seemed perfectly harmless...

The thing that is out of place here is Phaedrus, a non-Alphan. It's like the "butterfly effect."

The study chamber seemed to be a brilliant Ne invention... sort of like the Alpha refrigerator. But it can also be seen as the first signs of the rising insanity.

<insert slippery slope>

Then there was the flurry of poll creation by Kamangir... this was innocent enough except that he asked the Gammas to vote for the leader of Delta. The poll listed members of Gamma except for Dee (who is a member of every quadra) and Logos. Why this stray Alpha among so many Gammas we are forced to ask?

Logos was exiled from Alpha, stranded in Gamma, and sang woeful songs, songs of an seeker in a land devoid of .

But what has occurred? Is it a family feud within the Alpha quadra? A strange plague? A civil war? The work of a single engineer (Kamangir) with a master plan? The Alpha quadra seems to either be prospering in ways it never has before (perhaps due to the increasing presence of SEIs), or it is tearing itself apart at the seams... Not only this, but Dolphin has been using a greater variety of emoticons as of late. What can it mean?

Certain factions within the Alpha quadra, perhaps led by Carla, have been working to bring Logos back from exile and seal this apparent rift within the quadra... These factions have suggested that Logos wasn't ever really exiled, but is actually in need of a new palace... we wonder if it will ever be finished though when the SEIs are being crazy and the Alpha NTs have a "work? what's that? no, I don't do work" attitude. Logos himself expressed bafflement that the building of his new palace would require work. What is clear here is that no one is quite sure what has happened with Logos, and the role the Kamangir plays in it. Muddled information is all that can be gathered.

Most recently various "appreciation" threads have been propping up throughout Alpha-land. We don't know what this means, but we have noticed that Alphans feel that all must be appreciated equally, some more than once. This seemed mostly contained to Alpha at first until LokiVanguard launched his vehement objection of "stop this," or something of the like. It was then that Chopin opened up an appreciation thread in Delta! This is a shocking development... for the "plague of Alpha" is no longer contained... it now has whispers in Gamma where the rift began in a noticeable way, as well as "whispers" in Delta. The Alpha insanity is spreading.

Suggestions have been made, and have hopefully been tossed out, to replace Logos with a non-Alphan, like Glamourama. The Alphans have suggested using sponge bob torture, the horror. This would spread the insanity to Beta, so hopefully Cracka's van has a flat tire, a burnt out carborator (why can't I spell... is that even a part in a car?), a dead battery, and has been recently stolen. It's settled. The kidnapping operation if attempted will fail.

Then there are the cries everywhere that the forum is going to shit. And the frequent mentions of "you just now noticed" wherever this is proclaimed. Is it the butterfly effect again? Caused by the dynamic with the People Without Quadras such as Phaedrus and Dee? We seem to be coming out of the age of the "anti-Ti/Fe" but where is it going now? "Ask not where it is but to where it will lead." (bastardization of something Tcaudilllg said)

I accidentally hit return and it posted before I wanted it to. Now I can never take it back! Ever! Oops, I almost did it again.
    Brilliant!

ALL HAIL THE INSANITY OF ALPHA!!!

Yeah.. but it doesn't say that I did anything to contribute to alpha insanity...
    If it weren't for you, we would have collapsed, instead of being this deadly, unstoppable force.

Muahahahha!
    Whoops, we haven't infiltrated Beta yet, have we? We should probably be contesting Niffweed's claim in Articles soon, though... in a law-abiding way, of course (read: no new threads, reply to old ones).

Quote Originally Posted by Suomea View Post
    Yeah it has gone crazy a bit hehe. Lack of Ti is my opinion.... or maybe overactive Ne....dunno hehe.
    Yes, the irrationals greatly outnumber the rationals.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post

If it weren't for you, we would have collapsed, instead of being this deadly, unstoppable force.

This makes me glow with pride.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This does the same for me.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Creepy-bg

are you sure you aren't pregnant instead?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    are you sure you aren't pregnant instead?
    stfu she's staying until marriage w00t right?
    D-SEI 9w1

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I woudn't

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bee View Post
    I woudn't
    Wouldn't what?

Creepy-bg

Wouldn't what?
    Kam seems to think that you should keep your *ahem* "purity" until marrage

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    Kam seems to think that you should keep your *ahem* "purity" until marrage
    I must stand in his support.

LII-Ne

- Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, Kam.

TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, ok I'll admit it. I sorta did. Well, not really, I was a week past 16 when it happened, but it was Nick, so...errr...I guess that counts for something? Probably not, it was purely circumstantial after all

Oh and it was in a park!

Creepy-bg

I did real early in life... (actually I was molested earlier than that but I don't count that). but so I did it before I even hit puberty with a girl who was like 4 years older than me. It was pretty confusing, and I didn't really understand what was going on. That, along with other stuff, screwed me up pretty bad and it didn't happen again until my mid 20s.

like anyone cares about this...

sorry...

Creepy-bg

point is, I can respect and understand the wait for marriage thing. But I don't think it's very realistic... and can cause problems of it's own in the modern world. I also think its cool the other way, as long as you're ready for it and can cope.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(You know guys... this is why they think we're insane...)

Creepy-bg

(You know guys... this is why they think we're insane...)
    they think we're insane because we're so much better then them

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That too.
    And because of you SEIs.
    If it wasn't for you guys, this quadra would be sort of normal.
    If it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't have anyone to kidnap.
    Cause and effect, my friends.
    If I had no one to kidnap, there would be no crime in this neighborhood.
    No crime, no passion.
    This would be a boring and safe place to live.
    Gamma or Delta would want to move here.
    Then I would be all like "Fuck this..." and leave.
    I would probably end up in Beta.
    And God knows how I would end up in there...

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That post was unnecessary.
    Oh well.

Creepy-bg

That too.
    And because of you SEIs.
    No crime, no passion.
    that post was poetry!

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That too.
    And because of you SEIs.
    No crime, no passion.
    <3 <3

Definition of eccentric: Departing from a recognised, conventional, or established norm or pattern.

Who wants to be normal? - pssha - Hurrah for insanity!

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who wants to be normal? - pssha - Hurrah for insanity!
    Better keep it contained to Alpha henceforth, though.

LII-Ne

- Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    Better keep it contained to Alpha henceforth, though.
    yes sir

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LOVE WE SHARED.
    D-SEI 9w1

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm made of peanut butter!
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    I'm made of peanut butter!
    While I am happy for you, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes it's better not to know.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I eat apple cores.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast