***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Epic Pwnage of Ezra??

All self typed IEIs and Betas, feel free to consider yourself "Delta pwn'd".

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    not seeing where exactly I'm getting "pwn'd" tbh.
    You have been pwn'd by Ezra's blatant deception and ignorance of information metabolism/VI. Especially, considering he's just an immature, over-compensating Delta ST.

IMO Ezra's Beta. so if he is EJ temperament, he's ENFj.
    Male EIEs don't typically assert themselves in the same way the LSE's normally do. Ezra has no creative- or leading- to speak of. Often time male EIEs appear to be irrational temperments (Joshua Jackson, JuJu), Ezra does not and VI's nothing like them IMO.
    Last edited by duality is cringe; 04-17-2009 at 04:34 PM.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know, I have to admit that I have considered LSE for Ezra based only on the fact that I really like him and I don't usually respond that way to people with the whole Se + Ti thing. But that isn't necessarily a good way to type. But he is a really great guy. And sometimes he seems misunderstood and I feel like I do understand him, which could also point to us being in the same quadra. If I had a son his age, I'd want my son to be Ezra. I don't have a son. And I didn't start having kids till late so I don't have a kid his age. But I digress.

On the other hand, he sure does have a Beta vibe.

When he first came here, Baby swore he was LSE.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Creepy-Cyclops

I agree with Slackermom that Ezra seems like a cool guy.

Historically, the most popular typingr for him are ENTj, ESTj and ESTp. As far as i'm aware he's gave serious consideration to all three.

I think he seems a little different from Mercutio who I think is the most obvious ESTp on the forum. Counts for little really though.

What I think is important is that one of the people who has met him quite a few times is Expat, and as far as i'm aware Expat is pretty sold on Ezra being ESTp from those meetings.

Given that he has met Ezra a few times and that Ezra also thinks himself as ESTp, I think this should be given serious consideration to him most likely being ESTp.

In the past I used to think he was ENTj, but that was a long time ago and I have nothing to contribute to the discussion now in terms of arguments for and against. I can't even be bothered watching those videos.

I have however put down some background information which I think is worthwhile.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    As far as i'm aware he's gave serious consideration to all three.
    In addition to the other 13. :tongue: Many times over.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Often I find myself avoiding certain Beta groups, especially those in which I have no real status.
    This an atypical comment for an -ego IMO. -egos are more likely to be unconcerned with whether not they've 'earned' status in unfamiliar territory and are confident in their ability to 'carve' their own section into an existing social hierarchy or ignore it all together. The fact that Ezra prefers clearly defined roles and ranks before entering "certain Beta groups" indicates LSE>SLE.

Also read his theory I linked to about "Ni-Se Base Duality." Even the manner in which he describes his ill-informed interpretation of socionics has that typical "bottom-up"/ approach containing just his perception of dry concrete facts () and a presice lack of observable concern for . He's primarily interested in having someone offer alternative methods of ruling over others (/creative--seeking) and the lack of observable concern for .

Compare Ezra's amateur article writing style to that of Steve or Archon and the + (Steve, Archon) vs + (Ezra) differences will only further crystallize. Regardless of how stereotypically "Beta" Ezra may appear, he simply does not process information through +.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I think is important is that one of the people who has met him quite a few times is Expat, and as far as i'm aware Expat is pretty sold on Ezra being ESTp from those meetings.

Given that he has met Ezra a few times and that Ezra also thinks himself as ESTp, I think this should be given serious consideration to him most likely being ESTp.
    Gawd, were you born without a brain of your own?

Expat is NOT -valuing and thinks that is blocked with . Expat is blatantly LSE-Te as well. Albeit, a far more mature version than Ezra. Go check the official picture thread. Expat even VIs like Tim Russert and Natasha Mcelhone. Both textbook LSEs.

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte View Post
    This an atypical comment for an -ego IMO. -egos are more likely to be unconcerned with whether not they've 'earned' status in unfamiliar territory and are confident in their ability to 'carve' their own section into an existing social hierarchy or ignore it all together. The fact that Ezra prefers clearly defined roles and ranks before entering "certain Beta groups" indicates LSE>SLE.

Also read his theory I linked to about "Ni-Se Base Duality." Even the manner in which he describes his ill-informed interpretation of socionics has that typical "bottom-up"/ approach containing just his perception of dry concrete facts () and a presice lack of observable concern for . He's primarily interested in having someone offer alternative methods of ruling over others (/creative--seeking) and the lack of observable concern for .

Compare Ezra's amateur article writing style to that of Steve or Archon and the + (Steve, Archon) vs + (Ezra) differences will only further crystallize.
    Regardless of how stereotypically "Beta" Ezra may appear, he simply does not process information through +.
    Have you read smccoskers posts or your own?

Creepy-Cyclops

Gawd, were you born without a brain of your own?

Expat is NOT -valuing and thinks that is blocked with . Expat is blatantly LSE-Te as well. Albeit, a far more mature version than Ezra. Go check the official picture thread. Expat even VIs like Tim Russert and Natasha Mcelhone. Both textbook LSEs.
    Well, i'm smart enough to know Expat is an ENTj. But then if I really was born without a brain, I suppose I might be as equally dense as Expat who's also managed to delude himself into thinking he's an ENTj, which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

Also, Natasha and Tim, how can you be sure of their types?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure Expat is LIE. Though there's no reason why two Te-leading Ej temperment people wouldn't VI similarly, assuming Ezra really IS LSE. I don't put a whole lot of faith in VI anyway.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you're nitpicking his words here. SLEs are not interested in controlling or even being part of every territory. He is only expressing his selectiveness, IMO. Gawd, is NOT about pissing on every telephone pole you see lol. One of the best things about it is being confident and assertive enough to be selective.

And wtf?! Ignoring hierarchy is more of a Delta thing, no? My understanding of Beta is that it gives you the awareness to know who is in power, which means sometimes (at least temporarily), abiding by the current hierarchy as is until the timing is right.
    Gawd, were you born without a brain of your own
    Umm someone's PMSing :tongue:

Maybe you are Beta ST though, which would explain your confusion!

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    I'm pretty sure Expat is LIE.
    I'm pretty sure you couldn't find a single post of Expat's suggesting strong indication of /-valuing > /-valuing if you tried.

Though there's no reason why two Te-leading Ej temperment people wouldn't VI similarly, assuming Ezra really IS LSE.
    Expat was almost utterly terrible at VI and had glaring misconceptions about the nature of . As many others still do. The very fact that so many self typed Delta's identify with and love Expat while he had such clear communication problems with Betas (/ ppl) is highly revealing of his true type as well.

I don't put a whole lot of faith in VI anyway.
    That's because you don't understand it. Might as well have posted that you don't believe in half of socionics as well, if you're going to say things like that. Tomorrow I'm posting a VI Guide in Delta or General for the purpose of educating.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure you couldn't find a single post of Expat's suggesting strong indication of /-valuing > /-valuing if you tried.

Expat was almost utterly terrible at VI and had glaring misconceptions about the nature of . As many others still do. The very fact that so many self typed Delta's identify with and love Expat while he had such clear communication problems with Betas (/ ppl) is highly revealing of his true type as well.

That's because you don't understand it. Might as well have posted that you don't believe in half of socionics as well, if you're going to say things like that. Tomorrow I'm posting a VI Guide in Delta or General for the purpose of educating.
    Oh uhg. You sound like Phaedrus here.
    -Mark Twain

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirena View Post
    Gawd, is NOT about pissing on every telephone pole you see lol.
    Never indicated anything of the sort.

One of the best things about it is being confident and assertive enough to be selective.
    Are you even aware that in one of his posts I linked, Ezra described leading- as unrestrained impulsiveness? This is exactly why I believe he is not -ego.

And wtf?! Ignoring hierarchy is more of a Delta thing, no? My understanding of Beta is that it gives you the awareness to know who is in power, which means sometimes (at least temporarily), abiding by the current hierarchy as is until the timing is right.
    "Ignoring hierarchy" itself isn't remotely quadra/type related. If there happens to be hierarchy, -egos, and perhaps Betas in general, are more adept at adapting to their unspoken roles through natural behavioral patterns.

Delta's are more or less oblivious to silent social hierarchies and much prefer clearly delineated ranks before they're comfortable assuming their roles. Assuming hierarchy is going to be present at all.

Umm someone's PMSing :tongue:
    I'm not sure what impression my posts give, but I am perfectly calm.

Maybe you are Beta ST though, which would explain your confusion!
    Your understanding of information metabolism is strictly amateur. That much is obvious.
    Last edited by duality is cringe; 04-17-2009 at 08:12 PM.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh uhg. You sound like Phaedrus here.
    Outstanding logic dodge!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Outstanding logic dodge!
    Outstanding use of leading Ti.
    -Mark Twain

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Outstanding use of leading Ti.
    Outstanding example of completely ignoring my numerous displays of while highlighting my lesser prevelant use of for the purpose of passive aggressively questioning my type!

If you knew anything about demonstrative, you'd know that my use of it is a perfect example of how it occassionally manifests in SLIs.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you even aware that in one of his posts I linked, Ezra described leading- as unrestrained impulsiveness? This is exactly why I believe he is not -ego.
    Nice way of using contradicting examples to try to prove your point. Make up your mind, is he impulsive or restrained?? I need to know which one of your many conflicting points to argue.

"Ignoring hierarchy" itself isn't remotely quadra/type related. If their happens to be hierarchy, -egos, and perhaps Betas, are more adept at adapting to their unspoken roles through natural behavioral patterns.

Delta's are more or less oblivious to silent social hierarchies and much prefer clearly delineated before their comfortable assuming their roles. Assuming hierarchy is going to be present at all.
    Isn't that what I said, pretty much? Thank you for rearranging my message then, I guess?

Your beef is with the words 'carve' vs. 'earn', isn't it? What exactly is the difference? I don't think he meant earn in the sense you're describing, but Ezra himself can better speak to that.

I'm not sure what impression my posts give, but I am perfectly calm.
    Of course you are coz you're a robot. haha j/k.

Your understanding of information metabolism is strictly amateur. That much is obvious.
    Well thank heavens I have you to point that out!!!!!!!

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

holy shit DeAnte, you really do sound like Phaedrus.
    lmao I was just gonna say that! we might be experiencing a true case of re-incarnation here!

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice way of using contradicting examples to try to prove your point. Make up your mind, is he impulsive or restrained?? I need to know which one of your many conflicting points to argue.
    Ezra erroneously views leading- as impulsiveness that needs to be "reined in" by . His EJ temperment impulsivity, which he falsely interprets as , (combined with his misconceptions of ) is in no way inconsistent with his desire for delineated "social ranks."

Isn't that what I said, pretty much? Thank you for rearranging my message then, I guess?
    I did not "rearrange" your message. You are the one who is completely incapable of putting two and two together. Leading- involves natural understanding of and adaptation into unspoken power plays/hierarchy in social interaction. Ezra desires this, but does not have it naturally. To achieve this desired effect, he actively promotes an image of himself as some kind of military leader/dictator persona for the purpose of establishing and clarifying his social "role."

Is that really too complicated for your infant brain to comprehend?

Your beef is with the words 'carve' vs. 'earn', isn't it? What exactly is the difference? I don't think he meant earn in the sense you're describing, but Ezra himself can better speak to that.
    Um, no. I have no idea what you're talking about here.

Of course you are coz you're a robot. haha j/k.
    Fairest statement you've made all day.

Well thank heavens I have you to point that out!!!!!!!
    You are so rude.
    Last edited by duality is cringe; 12-28-2009 at 06:40 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, so DeAnte it seems like you are in a bad mood, despite you saying you're calm. You're insulting just about everyone here, and people just don't do that if they're in a good mood.

If you are calm like you say, then I take it you aren't ISTp. If you are mad, then maybe you're an angry ISTp? I dunno. Maybe ISTj? I'm just not reacting to your posts like I usually do to ISTp posts.

I'm seeing some problems here in jumping to conclusions.

If Ezra chooses to not want to try to gain status in a certain Beta group, I don't see how related to being ESTp. You're saying all ESTps want to influence all Beta groups all the time, otherwise they aren't ESTp -- that's not correct.

Just like I, as an ENFp, may not want to give out my Ne to anyone who wants it...I might only brainstorm w/ certain people when I want to. Does that make me not ENFp?

Yeah, Deltas in general don't enjoy hierarchy as much as Betas. However, ESTjs do really like hierarchy. I don't think INFjs mind it that much either. I think it's mostly ENFps and ISTps who hate it. And even if that was the case, you can't generalize something like that and use it to prove or disprove someone's type...it just isn't enough information.

People don't have to act like perfect cookie cutter versions of a type all the time, in order to be that type.

I feel like you're taking one fact and stretching it out way to far to cover things that aren't related.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously?
    Everyone's cyber crushing on Ezra, there is like at least a post a month on him.
    And he's not delta ST lololol.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jewels, for as long as I've been witnessing your utter lack of understanding of socionics and outright refusal to open your mind to include anything that isn't retardedly MBTI related, even while acknowledging that you should, I have attempted to maintain some modicum of civility with you..I'm sorry, but you're a fucking moron and you don't understand socionics.

Remaining calm, neither activated or distressed, even while under "stress," would actually support an arguement for leading-. Dummy.

If I were an Admin, I swear I'd make stupidity a rule violation and ban your from the board for life.

"jewels" = socionic ass rape.
    Last edited by duality is cringe; 04-17-2009 at 10:05 PM.

Creepy-Cyclops

I kinda agree with Jewels here.

You know, what's weird, is today I met an ISTp I know for lunch. He's not long back from Brazil where he worked for a while. Anyway, we sat and talked for a while. Everything was very chill and relaxed and the coversation was no excessive emotion at all. In a way the coversation was a bit deep as we spoke about various life experiences and how we seem to have had so many similar things happen to us and how we react so similarly to things. Ha, he doesn't know about socionics and he thinks it's crazy how we have such similar views and outlooks.

Thing is, it's *really* different from all this arguing and drama going on in this thread and other threads. ISTp's I know don't like insulting people, and they don't like being insulted themselves. Either you aren't coming across very well on internet or you are just in a really bad mood, but if you say you are calm then really it sounds more like ISTj behaviour to me than anything else.

Something I heard my ISTp friend say recently when he was sort of snappy to someone, "look, just relax, we're just here to chill out and have a relaxing time". All this hammering of your opinions in your particular style (doing it by ridiculing people rather than even dryly making a point), not listening, insulting people, it would grate on our nerves if this was standard behaviour. In that situation, we'd really prefer it if you calmed down :-)

Edit: just read your last post deante, ho hum.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thing is, it's *really* different from all this arguing and drama going on in this thread and other threads. ISTp's I know don't like insulting people, and they don't like being insulted themselves. Either you aren't coming across very well on internet or you are just in a really bad mood, but if you say you are calm then really it sounds more like ISTj behaviour to me than anything else.
    Leading- + creative- = attentiveness to emotional atmosphere and prioritizing the maintenance of social harmory. This is why you're SEI-Si. An -PoLR, won't disrupt the atmoshpere for the hell of it, but s/he will be far less inclined to care about maintaing it. Especially if it involves vocalizing strong opinions even while everyone else thinks s/he's an ass (-HA).

Your boyfriend Expat came up with that one.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DeAnte are you joking or being serious? why do I always have to ask this question around here?
    Well, I am having fun when I occassionally roll out an insult, but all of my opinions are absolutely serious.
    Last edited by duality is cringe; 04-28-2009 at 12:47 PM.

Creepy-Cyclops

Leading- + creative- = attentiveness to emotional atmosphere and prioritizing the maintenance of social harmory. This is why you're SEI-Si. An -PoLR, won't disrupt the atmoshpere for the hell of it, but s/he will be far less inclined to care about maintaing it. Especially if it involves vocalizing strong opinions even while everyone else thinks s/he's an ass (-HA).

Your boyfriend Expat came up with that one.
    Fe PoLR in ISTp's means they don't want emotions drawn out of them. It is the sensitivity to Fe they don't particularly like because it is their PoLR.

ISFp's pay attention to the emotional atomsphere because they draw those emotions out by being cheerful, 'silly', encouraging people to laugh and display their moods by actions probably more than words.

This is the difference which you don't understand in your quote from Expat. (if he said that, I don't know).

Thing is Deante, and here's the kicker. Jewels and I are talking about real life examples of types and how we relate to that. You're just talking about quotes on internet about socionics and living with that very much on the forum. It's theory vs practical applications I think. Two different ways of communicating information, two different ways that the information is seen as, well, ultimatlely being useful i'd say.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leading- involves natural understanding of and adaptation into unspoken power plays/hierarchy in social interaction. Ezra desires this, but does not have it naturally. To achieve this desired effect, he actively promotes an image of himself as some kind of military leader/dictator persona for the purpose of establishing and clarifying his social "role."
    I thought his avatars were a joke! Sort of exaggerating the SLE image/stereotype?

Tomorrow I'm posting a VI Guide in Delta or General for the purpose of educating.
    What about the other 3 quadras?

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If DeAnte was LSI, I'd really like it to be honest.

The insults he's come up with today are some of the lulziest shit posted since Nick became a sailor.

So DeAnte, even if you're SLI, we like you here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jewels, for as long as I've been witnessing your utter lack of understanding of socionics and outright refusal to open your mind to include anything that isn't retardedly MBTI related, even while acknowledging that you should, I have attempted to maintain some modicum of civility with you..I'm sorry, but you're a fucking moron and you don't understand socionics.

Remaining calm, neither activated or distressed, even while under "stress," would actually support an arguement for leading-. Dummy.

If I were an Admin, I swear I'd make stupidity a rule violation and ban your from the board for life.

"jewels" = socionic ass rape.
    Conflictor

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I kinda agree with Jewels here.

You know, what's weird, is today I met an ISTp I know for lunch. He's not long back from Brazil where he worked for a while. Anyway, we sat and talked for a while. Everything was very chill and relaxed and the coversation was no excessive emotion at all. In a way the coversation was a bit deep as we spoke about various life experiences and how we seem to have had so many similar things happen to us and how we react so similarly to things. Ha, he doesn't know about socionics and he thinks it's crazy how we have such similar views and outlooks.

Something I heard my ISTp friend say recently when he was sort of snappy to someone, "look, just relax, we're just here to chill out and have a relaxing time". All this hammering of your opinions in your particular style (doing it by ridiculing people rather than even dryly making a point), not listening, insulting people, it would grate on our nerves if this was standard behaviour. In that situation, we'd really prefer it if you calmed down :-)

Edit: just read your last post deante, ho hum.
    Dual!

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah Deante is an obvious SLI. Look at his video, obvious Te dullness (from Fe) and relaxed, slowed body stance.

Also you are avoiding the debate by saying he's another Phaedrus.

Many people dislike Phaedrus, so by calling Deante that you are attempting to garner support for your side and guilt him into submission.

Please refrain from these propagandic techniques.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm avoiding the debate because it's a Ti + Se debate. And I'm saying he's like Phaedrus because it feels exactly the same and it's just as pointless to get into a debate with him as with Phaedrus. It's not propaganda and I'm not trying to garner support. I think DeAnte is Beta ST. Other people can think whatever they want. Don't assume what my motivations are.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you knew anything about demonstrative, you'd know that my use of it is a perfect example of how it occassionally manifests in SLIs.
    She's married to an SLI. Of course she KNOWS something about it. And not from reading half the shit that's spewed on this forum.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Expat is an LSE. Ezra, I'm not so sure. We seem to conflict more than we dualize at any rate.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I u too Dee!

Where the fuck is Ezra anyway???

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rubbing his hands in glee that another thread about him has spawned, I bet.

You know, like LSEs tend to do!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Rubbing his hands in glee that another thread about him has spawned, I bet.

You know, like LSEs tend to do!

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

holy shit DeAnte, you really do sound like Phaedrus.
    Nah, you people only want to shake others' confidence and make them doubt themselves. And of course, convert everyone to your BETA religion. :tonguePPPPPPPP
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast