Thread: Type this dude please (photo)

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type this dude please (photo)

I'm pretty sure that he is irrational...

I can't tell whether he's Ep or Ip, (he's either a mellow former, or higher-energy latter...) He speaks rather quickly, but isn't one to go on-and-on about things. Good at expressing things of an emotional nature and quick to laugh. Curious, easy-going.

He really likes art, design, and photography--very creative. He doesn't like to read, and doesn't seem interested in abstract reasoning--more practical, common-sensical.

Honestly, I can't tell what type he is... Maybe VIing him will give some of you an idea?

Thanks for your help, -Justin

gone, baby
    Last edited by JuJu; 07-09-2008 at 04:48 PM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    I'm pretty sure that he is irrational...

I can't tell whether he's Ep or Ip, (he's either a mellow former, or higher-energy latter...) He speaks rather quickly, but isn't one to go on-and-on about things. Good at expressing things of an emotional nature and quick to laugh. Curious, easy-going.

He really likes art, design, and photography--very creative. He doesn't like to read, and doesn't seem interested in abstract reasoning--more practical, common-sensical.

Honestly, I can't tell what type he is... Maybe VIing him will give some of you an idea?

Thanks for your help, -Justin
    SEI is a possibility, now that I'm thinkin of it... I really can't tell his quadra values and that's why I'm asking... I believes that he tests as ESFp.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the picture, my first thought was INFp; but your description points towards ISFp.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he is INFp.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks guys--IXFp seems like a pretty good bet... I'm gonna be interacting w/ him pretty closely so, quasi may become apparent pretty quickly...

I agree with you guys, from the picture he looks INFp, (potentially Se-valuing, at least.) I'll say this about him though: there is nothing about him (that I've discerned so far) that is dramatic, emotionally speaking... I.e. He doesn't seem to have 'heavy' emotions--that's the word I'm using to try to describe beta emotions, lol--in fact, he seems even 'cooler' emotionally than me.

We went to lunch yesterday and both ate sandwiches... He talked for a long time about the quality of his sandwich--got me thinkin Si, haha

Maybe he just hasn't been his true self yet b/c we just met and there's a feeling out process...

Any more ideas based on this new info, or questions I could answer to clarify things...? I'm interested in knowing his type for sure.

Thanks again

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

talking about the quality of his sandwich sounds very strange, I wouldn't want to draw attention to something I am eating, xD.
    D-SEI 9w1

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My initial impression was INFp or ISFp.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It looks as though he just might be the same type as the English poker player Mark Teltscher (whose correct type I dont' know yet). Here's an interview with Teltscher for comparison:

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    It looks as though he just might be the same type as the English poker player Mark Teltscher (whose correct type I dont' know yet). Here's an interview with Teltscher for comparison:
    Wow man, you got it... he is the same type as that dude.

What type is that dude, anyone?

Thanks sirena for the response

P.S. Kam, the thing about the sandwich was more like, "whoa this sandwich is really good," and on and on.
    Last edited by JuJu; 07-07-2008 at 07:53 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking INxp as my initial reaction, so I agree with INFp.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my guess is INTp.

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Suomea; 09-27-2008 at 11:03 PM.
    Suomea

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I appreciate the suggestions so far guys. Thank you. )

Here are a few more pictures--hopefully, they'll give a fuller picture of him... He comes across nervous, like the guy in Phaedrus' video, but also as very kind.. I guess that's the quality that defines him to me so far.

gone, gone

and something he made to be a myspace picture or something:

gone
    Last edited by JuJu; 07-09-2008 at 04:49 PM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    From the picture, my first thought was INFp; but your description points towards ISFp.
    Hey Expat Do you still think IXFp after seeing the new photos?

Thanks again--I appreciate your help. -Justin

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will remove the picture in 30 minutes or so, but I'd like to illustrate a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Socionics.us INFp profile
    INFps have a very good understanding of harmony and know well how to successfully combine clothes and accessories, resulting in their characteristic, elegant appearance. Sometimes they may give the impression that they are somewhat foppish.
    lol.
    Last edited by Mediator Kam; 07-07-2008 at 10:32 PM.
    D-SEI 9w1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII I think.
    INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    I will remove the picture in 30 minutes or so, but I'd like to illustrate a point.

lol.
    haha!!! i will call him foppish and see what he says, haha

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Hmm, yeah INFp or ISFp; really, it could go both ways.

I guess you'll find out soon anyway JuJu (on a side note, I tend to get along very will with ENFp's, so if he ends up being INFp, chances are that it probably wont be as bad as you think. )
    I hope that I make friends with him

I agree with you... Usually, I get along really well w/ INFps. (When I first learned about Socionics, I was kinda hoping I was INFp, hehe.)

Is there anyway that you think I could tell ISFp/INFp? Like maybe a question I could answer that would make the differences seem pretty clear?

Thanks, Starfall

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    No problem.

I think an easy way to tell would be to spot out the Ni and Si differences.

From my personal observations:

If he's INFp, he'll probably seem like he's in a dreamy, high state more often than not. They usually have a distant, starry, cloudy look in their eyes, and can seem to be drifting off in their own world, kind of torn off from reality. From a distance they can appear to be silly, deep, mysterious, allusive people who are somewhat difficult to pin down.

I've noticed that ISFp's tend to be a lot more openly friendly and loving, though still introverted. They usually have an earthier feel about them, and they seem a lot more aware of their surroundings. It's easy to see them as warm, friendly, caring natured people, who have a childlike silliness about them.
    This is good stuff, Starfall Thanks.

He's friendly and loving--not very head-in-the-clouds... Much less so than me in fact. He notices sensory details much better... Here's a kinda funny story, (well maybe not, but I think so, hah...) The other day we were going bowling--the bowling alley overlord told us that we could not bring in drinks from outside the alley. The dude in the pictures spotted that the bowling alley overlord had a big-ass cup from Dunkin Donuts, so he said, "even though these drinks are from Dunkin Donuts," and then nodded toward the bowling guy's big cup... lol... The bowling guy shook his head like "ya got me," and then waved us through with our drinks.

I'm beginning to think that ISFp is a pretty good possibility for him.

He took Ganin's turbo test and got ESFp... But there is no way, lol--he'd be the most introverted ESFp in the history of time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTp
    ENTP:wink:ALPHA

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is good stuff, Starfall Thanks.

He's friendly and loving--not very head-in-the-clouds... Much less so than me in fact. He notices sensory details much better... Here's a kinda funny story, (well maybe not, but I think so, hah...) The other day we were going bowling--the bowling alley overlord told us that we could not bring in drinks from outside the alley. The dude in the pictures spotted that the bowling alley overlord had a big-ass cup from Dunkin Donuts, so he said, "even though these drinks are from Dunkin Donuts," and then nodded toward the bowling guy's big cup... lol... The bowling guy shook his head like "ya got me," and then waved us through with our drinks.

I'm beginning to think that ISFp is a pretty good possibility for him.

He took Ganin's turbo test and got ESFp... But there is no way, lol--he'd be the most introverted ESFp in the history of time.
    I got ESFp a couple times. But I don't get your story. Were your cups from dunkin donuts too?
    D-SEI 9w1

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    I got ESFp a couple times. But I don't get your story. Were your cups from dunkin donuts too?
    what he was implying was, "you've brought stuff in here too, so for you to tell me not to bring stuff in is hypocritical." and he did it all with a few words and a nod, and everybody laughed... it was cool...

thanks for the info kensi... I don't believe that ILI's the most likely type, to be honest... this guy is very comfortable with discussing feelings--and he's not theoretical/analytical at all... almost def ethical... unless he's Si-ISTp (long shot.)

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

idk, he could be ISFp, if only there was a video. ):
    D-SEI 9w1

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin
    I can't tell if you are joking or not.
    I can't tell either.

I liked reading what you wrote.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw my mom is ENFp JuJu, and she's constantly picking apart the things served to her at restaurants, and comparing them to "quality" ingredients or whatever.
    Sometimes she'll point out something as we walk past and I won't have even seen it. Like literally it would be something obvious. But there's a blank on my radar screen.
    Obvious. She has in her super-id. is very foreign to an INTp. You're Ni base!

If ISFps are private or non-intrusive people compared to other types, I don't think they would be going around being totally obvious with the sensory details they are experiencing.
    I agree here. I wouldn't draw attention to what I was experiencing. I would think that would be "more" Si creative, if anything.
    D-SEI 9w1

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin
    Sometimes she'll point out something as we walk past and I won't have even seen it. Like literally it would be something obvious. But there's a blank on my radar screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir
    Obvious. She has in her super-id.
    Ah. But I wonder if it's her role function at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kam
    I agree here. I wouldn't draw attention to what I was experiencing. I would think that would be "more" Si creative, if anything.
    I think that makes sense.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Ah. But I wonder if it's her role function at work.
    That destroys my argument, now quiet before the all-knowing one arrives :>(
    D-SEI 9w1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what he was implying was, "you've brought stuff in here too, so for you to tell me not to bring stuff in is hypocritical." and he did it all with a few words and a nod, and everybody laughed... it was cool...

thanks for the info kensi... I don't believe that ILI's the most likely type, to be honest... this guy is very comfortable with discussing feelings--and he's not theoretical/analytical at all... almost def ethical... unless he's Si-ISTp (long shot.)
    I cant see him Si- ISTP at all....but then again state of mind has a lot to do with v.i. I was more over refering to his type on the surface being the same as that of the poker player in the vid. Seems Gamma to me if i had a 2nd choice.
    ENTP:wink:ALPHA

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    I can't tell if you are joking or not. lol. But honestly, I kind of want someone to make a really good argument for Si having to do with food, because I kind of find it hard to believe. I mean, I suppose it has some correlation....but idk. When I hear all these descriptions about how people are ranting about food or totally concerned with some sensory matter, I feel like it has more to do with the personality of the person concerned. Being Si valuing is not about having convulsions of joy when you eat a sandwich. Seriously. Btw my mom is ENFp JuJu, and she's constantly picking apart the things served to her at restaurants, and comparing them to "quality" ingredients or whatever...does that make that particular indiosyncrasy with food inherant to Si or ENFp or whatever function you want to attribute it? Probably not. Being ENFp doesn't exclude her from noticing sensory details. Sometimes she'll point out something as we walk past and I won't have even seen it. Like literally it would be something obvious. But there's a blank on my radar screen. I don't think going about life, palms half open, eyes half closed, or being overly attuned to sensory details necessarily points to a certain type. Or, maybe if it was, it would be something more subtle. Think about it. If Socionics is really a lens in which we see the world, we're going to be getting and processing the experience, not someone else. Largely what we experience can often be hidden from other people. Does that make us not a part of the experience or using that certain lense? I don't really think so. If ISFps are private or non-intrusive people compared to other types, I don't think they would be going around being totally obvious with the sensory details they are experiencing.

Peace.
    excellent. excellent indeed.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the photos, I thought Ni domininant.
    Why do you think he's an ethical type anyway?
    I don't think the descriptions so far are sufficient to say if he's a logical or ethical type.

I personally think INxp so far.
    edit: leaning toward INFp because of first description
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't tell if you are joking or not. lol. But honestly, I kind of want someone to make a really good argument for Si having to do with food, because I kind of find it hard to believe. I mean, I suppose it has some correlation....but idk. When I hear all these descriptions about how people are ranting about food or totally concerned with some sensory matter, I feel like it has more to do with the personality of the person concerned. Being Si valuing is not about having convulsions of joy when you eat a sandwich. Seriously. Btw my mom is ENFp JuJu, and she's constantly picking apart the things served to her at restaurants, and comparing them to "quality" ingredients or whatever...does that make that particular indiosyncrasy with food inherant to Si or ENFp or whatever function you want to attribute it? Probably not. Being ENFp doesn't exclude her from noticing sensory details. Sometimes she'll point out something as we walk past and I won't have even seen it. Like literally it would be something obvious. But there's a blank on my radar screen. I don't think going about life, palms half open, eyes half closed, or being overly attuned to sensory details necessarily points to a certain type. Or, maybe if it was, it would be something more subtle. Think about it. If Socionics is really a lens in which we see the world, we're going to be getting and processing the experience, not someone else. Largely what we experience can often be hidden from other people. Does that make us not a part of the experience or using that certain lense? I don't really think so. If ISFps are private or non-intrusive people compared to other types, I don't think they would be going around being totally obvious with the sensory details they are experiencing.

Peace.
    Yes, a lot of ppl spend a lot of the day hiding their real thoughts... And talking about things about which they could care less... And noticing/pointing out sensory details regardless of their Socionics type... etc.

What I was doing, by mentioning the thing about the sandwich, was pointing out something that this guy did, (an action that I remembered,) and hoping that other ppl might be able to make sense of it in a Socionics context... Admittedly, the action doesn't tell us much--that said, I've only met him once, and it's one of the specific things that I have to go on in this case to help me (us) figure out his Socionics type.

In other words, if I was you, (which I'm obviously not,) I wouldn't make too much of it--either as a more general point to be made about typing ppl, or about typing this person in particular... Because it wasn't much, you know?

I also posted more general info about him, i.e. about his kindness, seeming practicality, etc.

That said, if I'm understanding you correctly--and I may not be--you're saying that this person's comments about his sandwich lead you to believe that he is not SEI..? What type then do you think that he might be..? Do you have an idea?
    Last edited by JuJu; 07-08-2008 at 05:55 AM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mea View Post
    From the photos, I thought Ni domininant.
    Why do you think he's an ethical type anyway?
    I don't think the descriptions so far are sufficient to say if he's a logical or ethical type.

I personally think INxp so far.
    Because of his facility with expressing emotion, (i.e. he's definitely not Fe or Fi Polr.)'

Here's something he told me: he watches the same video over and over again "because it makes [him] happy."

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because of his facility with expressing emotion, (i.e. he's definitely not Fe or Fi Polr.)
    hmm, i dunno, but did you consider the possibility that ENFps might see IxTps as more expressive with their emotions?

Because, from experience, ExFps don't think I'm cold, whereas many Fe quadra types see me that way, especially Alphas (IRL).

But it's a lil hard to say since you've only met him once(?)
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mea View Post
    hmm, i dunno, but did you consider the possibility that ENFps might see IxTps as more expressive with their emotions?

Because, from experience, ExFps don't think I'm cold, whereas many Fe quadra types see me that way, especially Alphas (IRL).

But it's a lil hard to say since you've only met him once(?)
    If he's a logical type, I agree with what's been said, he's probably IXTp... That said, he's quite (socially) extroverted compared with stereotypical (sorry in advance) representatives of these two types.

This kid is such a mystery to me that I'm considering types from every quadra: SEI, ESE, IEI, ILI, SEE, EII, SLI... This is why I need everyone's help, lol

Like I said earlier though, I believe that he may be caregiver... Probably not infantile.
    Last edited by JuJu; 07-08-2008 at 06:11 AM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I know what you mean. ^^ It's all about going on what you know about the person.....but it's just so hard to tell, you know? It's like a first impression, isolated incident, etc....I feel that, in my case, meeting someone for the first time, once, would not give them much of an accurate perception of my behavior, my thought processes, or the whys and wherefores of what I do. What do you think about this? Do you think that someone would be able to gain an accurate impression from one time with you? What if you acted from the "norm" of what you usually do? I mean, perhaps you do act consistent from one experience to the next, maybe you're the type of person for whom things like first impressions and their consequent shatterings are obsolete. I don't know.
    I agree with this 100%... Personally, I don't act consistently from meeting to meeting. Thus I imagine I could present variably, (if one was trying to type me.) By extension, I imagine that this guy could present variably as well.

Furthermore, this guy was nervous--he told me so several times and he looked it.

I mentioned in my earlier post that I believe he is INFj because the first picture of him you posted looks so much like the user Minde, who is Fi-INFj. I mean to me it was a bit shocking, the way his eyes look so identical, the expression in his eyes, his whole expression looks the same to me. That was was my sole idea. Sorry it's not more indepth.
    This is good... To my knowledge, I've never typed a Fi-INFj, (nor have I seen Minde's pic,) so maybe that's why I'm having such difficulty typing this guy... I've never really known the particular Socionics type before.

Some things that the guy in the picture told me:
    **He almost never takes initiative in pursuing romance
    **really "should" wash his car (even though it's immaculate)
    **Not interested in playing or watching sports
    **He has no problem waking up at unusual hours for work, or taking responsibility at work... In other words, has no problem working hard.
    **Dislikes academics, so he went to art school--but didn't like it, so he decided to work.
    **Values home-life vs. going out and being crazy
    **Not a "big dreamer"
    **Doesn't communicate with exes b/c "that's over."
    **Not a big partier
    **Likes to compose scenes, i.e. drawing, photos, retail displays
    **not at all 'intense'--chill, go-with-the-flow
    **likes to let other people make decisions about things like where to eat

What I noticed related to a Socionics typing of Beta:
    **Does not have the 'dramatic' voice typical of Beta NFs (think Kurt Cobain or Steven Tyler)
    **seemingly does not have any interest in controlling the emotional atmosphere of an environment

Does any of this help?
    Last edited by JuJu; 07-08-2008 at 08:21 AM.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what i think. in red.
    I agree with this 100%... Personally, I don't act consistently from meeting to meeting. Thus I imagine I could present variably, (if one was trying to type me.) By extension, I imagine that this guy could present variably as well.

Furthermore, this guy was nervous--he told me so several times and he looked it.

This is good... To my knowledge, I've never typed a Fi-INFj, (nor have I seen Minde's pic,) so maybe that's why I'm having such difficulty typing this guy... I've never really known the particular Socionics type before.

Some things that the guy in the picture told me:
    introverted
    Si not in ego?
    likely not a sensing type
    **He has no problem waking up at unusual hours for work, or taking responsibility at work... In other words, has no problem working hard.
    **Dislikes academics, so he went to art school--but didn't like it, so he decided to work.
    i dunno, sounds irrational to me.
    introversion again
    **Not a "big dreamer"
    **Not a big partier
    introversion. maybe doesn't prefer Fe atmospheres
    eh, Ip?
    lol. intuitive?

What I noticed related to a Socionics typing of Beta:
    **Does not have the 'dramatic' voice typical of Beta NFs (think Kurt Cobain or Steven Tyler)
    **seemingly does not have any interest in controlling the emotional atmosphere of an environment

Does any of this help?
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks This is really helpful, what you both wrote--Mea and Starfall--thank you!!

Dolphin's got me thinking that INFj might be a good possibility as well.

Now, after having talked with you all, I'm pretty sure that he's one of these three types: ISFp, INFp, or INFj. They're all pretty much equally possible.

I'm still tryin to read tea-leaves re: him, essentially, e.g. he told me that his favorite band is incubus... (not sure how i would type incubus' music.)

Neither of us feels totally comfortable around the other other yet...

If anyone has any more ideas based on the pictures or characteristics--or even questions that could help us figure it out--please post. I really appreciate the discussion so far--it's helped.

P.S. Starfall, what you wrote about INFps and waking up is gold... Awesome, and very helpful... Yeah, yesterday this guy woke up at 3AM to go to work at 5AM... Doesn't seem to bother him at all. He just looks at it as "it's what i've gotta do," so he does it... I admire that b/c I'm kinda like you, haha--it's a struggle for me.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes
    maybe
    no
    yes
    no, I enjoy academics, I am creative, but it's just for fun, never my career.
    yes
    **Not a "big dreamer"
    yes
    no
    **Not a big partier
    yes
    I do poems and sometimes graphic design. I like editing and changing my own avatars.
    Usually chill, around good friends I'm hyper. Around someone i don't know well, chill.
    yes
    D-SEI 9w1

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol.
    Really dude. That just sounds so offensive. Whoever wrote that bullshit about being foppish and 'elegant' might as well go out and say what they're really thinking:

"INFps look like a bunch of fags to me that need to stop being so emotional and start playing more FOOTBALL!"

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Really dude. That just sounds so offensive. Whoever wrote that bullshit about being foppish and 'elegant' might as well go out and say what they're really thinking:

"INFps look like a bunch of fags to me that need to stop being so emotional and start playing more FOOTBALL!"
    Hold the hate bro. ;O inner turmoilz boiling within.

I agree. INFp need to work out more and be more ISFp. Like me. Hell, Hostage Child still thinks I'm female.
    D-SEI 9w1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast