2 16.67%
  • EII

3 25.00%
  • SLI

0 0%
  • LSE

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maybe I am not an EII after all (video)

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Maybe I am not an EII after all (video)

I probably just didn't have anything better to do , but still I am not so sure about my type... People were suggesting more different types for me, maybe I am an EII, maybe not...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

INFP=IEI
    less possible and types to think: ENFJ, ESFP, INTP
    to check IR you may look at examples in my lists - wich types give you more trust and sympathy and wich least

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

you look nice Fay
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    INFP=IEI
    less possible and types to think: ENFJ, ESFP, INTP
    to check IR you may look at examples in my lists - wich types give you more trust and sympathy and wich least
    In the video, I said I don't relate to beta quadra..so why IEI?

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    you look nice Fay
    thanks Maritsa

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

i think that you are either IEE or ILE. how do you relate to Fi and Ti polr? i often find that people admire their conflict's ability in the area of their strength because it gives a vague illusion that their polr is being supported and the person themselves look pleasant and admirable. afterall, people do get into conflict relationships
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I remember your other video thread and you seem more "present" in this video than that one. I still think some kind of NF.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

well, for one you want to go against rules. that probably speaks closer to Ti devaluing again which would put you out of alpha beta and into gamma and delta. @Sol...you may want to consider this about her. otherwise how do you feel about SEE and IEE? speaking of myself, I tend to be very litteral and quite obedient to rules but mostly because I value proper actions and value the Te perfectionism in society and families
    -

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aylen Making this video was more natural for me, I am more myself in this one, than the other one before.
    @Maritsa
    I don't relate to Se, I typed myself EII mostly because I relate to Se pol-r, but I might be Se role as well. I am not really a perfectionist, well I am not a perfectionist at all to be honest, I can't say I'd go visibly against the rules, I am more passive-agressive, when I don't like something I just don't do it and I don't care how important it is to someone else or what's the objective importance of the thing, I am more like... I do what I like, when I like it and how I like it, but I am not so forward or agressive about it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I think this is what is written about Se and it relates to you doing what you want when you want it. As in not being easily controlled by others. I am the reverse of your sentiment as I do love to live and please. He wants to make all decisions himself about what he will do, wear, eat, look like, etc., and resents any attempts by others to make these decisions for him. However, he is willing to make use of other peoples' ideas, advice, and creativity, as long as he plays the most visible role.
    -

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    I don't relate to Se, I typed myself EII mostly because I relate to Se pol-r, but I might be Se role as well. I am not really a perfectionist, well I am not a perfectionist at all to be honest, I can't say I'd go visibly against the rules, I am more passive-agressive, when I don't like something I just don't do it and I don't care how important it is to someone else or what's the objective importance of the thing, I am more like... I do what I like, when I like it and how I like it, but I am not so forward or agressive about it.
    One thing to maybe keep in mind is that Socionics' elements refers to types of information, not motivation nor behavior. Doing what you like, when you like it, at most points to valued Fi (likes/dislikes, attraction/repulsion, etc). According to Reinin, Se/Ni valuers are more decisive than Ne/Si are, but that's not necessarily referring to the same thing.

Motivation wise, you sound like you are primarily internally motivated as opposed to motivated by external rewards/punishment/pressures. There are three needs to satisfy for internal motivations:
    *autonomy- a sense of choice, as in you get to choose when/where/how/etc; ability to direct own life.
    *competence- feeling that you might succeed at what you're choosing to do; a desire to get better at it.
    *purpose- the task has personal significance to you or something/someone you value.
    *enjoyment (optional)- (anticipating) enjoying what it is you will be doing.

Those motivational needs fit for any socionics type. The fewer of those needs that are met, the less motivated we'll be, or the more external motivation the focus is on. Many people confuse Se with motivation, autonomy, and self-confidence that stems form perception of competence. But those are not types of information, which Se is.

Another thing to watch for is enneagram differences. An e2 fixated on pleasing their partners, helping them, seeing to their needs, etc will differ from an e7 who seeks fun and stimulation, will differ from an e6 filled with anxiety and doubt and second guessing self, etc. Enneagram types help with understanding fixations and motivations...which is basically what the socionics type will be using their information processing style for.

For example, I'm e6 IEE. My Ne increases my self doubts and my questionings, the HP cog style of IEE combines with e6 as I obsessively analyze something from differing povs. I'm grounded by my Fi...knowing what I (and other) like/dislike, knowing what kinds of things I (and other) am attracted/repelled by, this helps me anticipate what to expect in a situation. Si helps soothe my frazzled Ne e6 mind, and my Te hidden agenda is another grounding force helping me learn what to expect from my environment, who/what is consistent in behavior, and therefore who/what I can trust. The Ne with e6 also helps me anticipate potential problems, and find possible solutions for those problems.

Basically, an e6 IEE will use their NeFi etc for different purposes than an e7 IEE will. The same for any type, including EII.

Out of curiosity, do you happen to know what your enneagram type is?
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    One thing to maybe keep in mind is that Socionics' elements refers to types of information, not motivation nor behavior. Doing what you like, when you like it, at most points to valued Fi (likes/dislikes, attraction/repulsion, etc). According to Reinin, Se/Ni valuers are more decisive than Ne/Si are, but that's not necessarily referring to the same thing.

Motivation wise, you sound like you are primarily internally motivated as opposed to motivated by external rewards/punishment/pressures. There are three needs to satisfy for internal motivations:
    *autonomy- a sense of choice, as in you get to choose when/where/how/etc; ability to direct own life.
    *competence- feeling that you might succeed at what you're choosing to do; a desire to get better at it.
    *purpose- the task has personal significance to you or something/someone you value.
    *enjoyment (optional)- (anticipating) enjoying what it is you will be doing.

Those motivational needs fit for any socionics type. The fewer of those needs that are met, the less motivated we'll be, or the more external motivation the focus is on. Many people confuse Se with motivation, autonomy, and self-confidence that stems form perception of competence. But those are not types of information, which Se is.

Another thing to watch for is enneagram differences. An e2 fixated on pleasing their partners, helping them, seeing to their needs, etc will differ from an e7 who seeks fun and stimulation, will differ from an e6 filled with anxiety and doubt and second guessing self, etc. Enneagram types help with understanding fixations and motivations...which is basically what the socionics type will be using their information processing style for.

For example, I'm e6 IEE. My Ne increases my self doubts and my questionings, the HP cog style of IEE combines with e6 as I obsessively analyze something from differing povs. I'm grounded by my Fi...knowing what I (and other) like/dislike, knowing what kinds of things I (and other) am attracted/repelled by, this helps me anticipate what to expect in a situation. Si helps soothe my frazzled Ne e6 mind, and my Te hidden agenda is another grounding force helping me learn what to expect from my environment, who/what is consistent in behavior, and therefore who/what I can trust. The Ne with e6 also helps me anticipate potential problems, and find possible solutions for those problems.

Basically, an e6 IEE will use their NeFi etc for different purposes than an e7 IEE will. The same for any type, including EII.

Out of curiosity, do you happen to know what your enneagram type is?
    I indeed do relate to internal motivation, and I don't think I use Se, not in the ego block for sure.

I am pretty sure my enneagram is 4w3 so/sx and tritype most likely 496 or 497.

TIM
    LII-H
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The way you speak and convey your thoughts is very similar to an IEI I know well. You kept reminding me of her throughout the video.
    Valued | Devalued
    < | < | Conscious
    < | < | Unconscious

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I don't relate to Se
    weak functions are harder to understand are they valued. one of reasons you need IR to understand your type

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    Many people confuse Se with motivation, autonomy, and self-confidence
    This relates indirectly. Not motivation (F section), but control of yourself, will. Not self-confidence, but tend to control of environment, external impudence - this may be perceived as general self-confidence. So that traits may be seen in Se types because their behavior was interpeted incorrectly.
    Last edited by Sol; 09-13-2015 at 07:44 AM.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

IEE keeps popping in my head, so that would be my subjective guess. You seem to be a similar case to myself in which you surely seem like a introvert in the traditional sense yet seem to use more Ne then Fi. I type myself as LII because it seems like the safer bet given my classic introversion but I feel often more akin to ILEs then the other LIIs.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tejing View Post
    The way you speak and convey your thoughts is very similar to an IEI I know well. You kept reminding me of her throughout the video.
    what do I say that particularly reminds you of IEI?

Muddytextures
    I think socionics E/I don't go by that classic description of introversion, but are more jungian and function vise. Although I am not sure whether I use more Fi than Ne, they both are strong.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I made a poll btw, so whoever feels like it... vote please.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Shit I voted for ILE when I meant to vote for IEE. Such is the cost of staying up all night long.

@Fay There are other reasons why I think I am LII other then just traditional introversion. I discussed some of that in my other thread such as how I appreciate Si but don't care for getting showered by it, or how I exhibit more IxTx traits then ExTx.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like IEE-Fi for you. You are very likable.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

seems like after several monthes Fay will create a thread
    "Maybe I am not an IEE after all (video)"

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

weak functions are harder to understand are they valued. one of reasons you need IR to understand your type

This relates indirectly. Not motivation (F section), but control of yourself, will. Not self-confidence, but tend to control of environment, external impudence - this may be perceived as general self-confidence. So that traits may be seen in Se types because their behavior was interpeted incorrectly.
    Indeed. I like to describe Se as "using your 5 senses to influence the environment". Contrast that with Si "Environment influences your 5 senses". Also "focus on what's really out there" (objective translation-Se) vs "focus on what's out there the way I see it" (subjective translation-Si).

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

seems like after several monthes Fay will create a thread
    "Maybe I am not an IEE after all (video)"
    Maybe... maybe I won't even change my type to IEE and just stay happy with the EII-Ne.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I just found an example aboutEII and LSE rules Fay. So my dual cousin and I went grocery shopping yesterday and this store had two door by which you may enter. Both were automatic so one could enter through either one. That is what people often do. LEE being concerned for action sometimes the right action (especially when in public or when people are looking) she said to me "we need a cart . let's enter through the one that says 'enter' let's follow the rules." What would you say or do if you were there by yourself and once having received the"signal for action" as would be given by LSE?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm still waiting for my official type Fay from sol. Maybe he can admit to having made a mistake. We'll see.
    -

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think @Fay is IEE. I see delta values. Prefers individuality over groups. If there must be groups, prefers smaller groups and more intimate relationships. Fi more than Fe valuing.

Prefers to do what's fun and interesting rather than being competitive, setting goals or pushing limits. Also wants things light and easy. Obvious Si/Ne valuing and Ni/Se devaluing.

I favor IEE because she seems far more irrational than rational and Ne base. Not particularly realistic, likes change. Also I noticed she is quite expressive emotionally- I would attribute that to demonstrative Fe function.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I'm probably not going to watch that video as such videos generally make me feel very self-conscious.

I do think though that scoring as low as 0 on Conscientiousness on a Big Five test (admittedly not Socionics) would make a rational type rather unlikely, even if you were a creative subtype.

If you don't relate to quadra values, then yes, perhaps IEE is a good possibility, but maybe also SEI?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEI could explain doubting about types introversion but how do you related to Si?
    -

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Irrational NF, not sure beyond that.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not really oriented on my health, I mean...I am aware of such things as healthy food and try to follow it, but nothing beyond that really. I usually find myself concerned about my health, but then I am not concerned enough to care as much as I think SEI would. I am not good with stuff like hygiene, or order. Sometimes it's a trouble for me to take s shower honestly, I am also not really bothered by stuff that is dirty, I just don't really care while Si ego types seem to care a lot about that.

I like my physical comfort and I like positive stimulation, such as good food, fine wine or nice work of art. But my problem is I tend to over indulge myself. I don't know how much is too much. I sometimes tend to overeat or binge eat and then I don't eat for days at all... Or I know I smoke too many cigarettes, but well the thought of giving up on a physical pleasure because of health is not really natural for me.

When it comes to the E/I dichtonomy, I think I am really inactive, I have long periods of not doing anything at all and then short periods when I feel more active, but those are rather rare. I live a lot in my own head, experiencing stuff outside of my head is not neccessarity for me. I mean... not as much as I'd imagine it is important for an IEE. I agree I am irrational though, I am just sure about the Ep temperament, doesn't sound like me really.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not really oriented on my health, I mean...I am aware of such things as healthy food and try to follow it, but nothing beyond that really. I usually find myself concerned about my health, but then I am not concerned enough to care as much as I think SEI would. I am not good with stuff like hygiene, or order. Sometimes it's a trouble for me to take s shower honestly, I am also not really bothered by stuff that is dirty, I just don't really care while Si ego types seem to care a lot about that.

I like my physical comfort and I like positive stimulation, such as good food, fine wine or nice work of art. But my problem is I tend to over indulge myself. I don't know how much is too much. I sometimes tend to overeat or binge eat and then I don't eat for days at all... Or I know I smoke too many cigarettes, but well the thought of giving up on a physical pleasure because of health is not really natural for me.

When it comes to the E/I dichtonomy, I think I am really inactive, I have long periods of not doing anything at all and then short periods when I feel more active, but those are rather rare. I live a lot in my own head, experiencing stuff outside of my head is not neccessarity for me. I mean... not as much as I'd imagine it is important for an IEE. I agree I am irrational though, I am just sure about the Ep temperament, doesn't sound like me really.
    enneagram sp-last for sure.

Socionics E/I dichotomy refers to objects (people, ideas, events, things) vs the relationships and interactions between those objects.

Socionics intuition requires quite a lot of being in own head, as they constantly consider implications, hidden meanings, etc. One main difference between Ne and Ni is one mentally jumps around quite a bit from object (being considered) to object. While Ni focuses more on the relationships between those objects, rather than the objects themselves.

An IEE e4 would be even more in their head as they use their NeFi-ness to aid them in their e4 motivations.

I agree with @Subteigh in that 0 on conscientious suggests not a rational type, but way more of an irrational type.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

---------> so/sx

i think you're EII, btw! not beta NF and not Ep.

TIM
    LII-H
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what do I say that particularly reminds you of IEI?
    It's not what you say, but how you say it. For example, you're aware of the flow of your communication and you "fill in" the empty time while you're forming your next thought.

Here's a sampling of the evidence that makes me think you're IEI:
    • You say expressing yourself in the form of poetry/art/creative work is extremely important to you.
    • The things you say you like about Alphas fit with sharing the / values, not the / values.
    • You spend more time talking about Beta quadra than the other three, and I think ones own quadra always seems more nuanced than the others.
    • I never saw any from you at all, throughout the video.
    • You say you find competition "scary" which fits with a 1D .
    • You are interested in and follow the trends of society, which is an valuing trait.
    • Your overall presentation of the information was haphazard in a way I associate with Irrational types. (you tend to follow whatever thought catches your interest)
    • You express your emotional state with fairly little filter, like most types, though the effect is more subdued than in Leading types.
    Valued | Devalued
    < | < | Conscious
    < | < | Unconscious

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tejing View Post
    It's not what you say, but how you say it. For example, you're aware of the flow of your communication and you "fill in" the empty time while you're forming your next thought.

Here's a sampling of the evidence that makes me think you're IEI:
    • You say expressing yourself in the form of poetry/art/creative work is extremely important to you.
    • The things you say you like about Alphas fit with sharing the / values, not the / values.
    • You spend more time talking about Beta quadra than the other three, and I think ones own quadra always seems more nuanced than the others.
    • I never saw any from you at all, throughout the video.
    • You say you find competition "scary" which fits with a 1D .
    • You are interested in and follow the trends of society, which is an valuing trait.
    • Your overall presentation of the information was haphazard in a way I associate with Irrational types. (you tend to follow whatever thought catches your interest)
    • You express your emotional state with fairly little filter, like most types, though the effect is more subdued than in Leading types.
    Ni is good with manipulating with time, understanding how time changes and how it can bring new patterns and treds, while I absolutly suck at this. Time for me... I have no idea when it is the right moment to do something, I am usually late and do things randomly without following a time schedule. Sometimes it's like everything's happening at once, I often say something happened a month ago while it actually happened a week ago, only because my perception of time is chaotic. I don't think Ni user would be like this.

Even though my emotional expression is clearly visible often, I do not know how to filtrate it, or manipulate it, while I think Fe users are good at adjusting their emotional reactions to the situation. I do not adjust anything, emotions just happen, naturally and fluantly and I don't feel like changing them, manipulating them or adjusting them to any situation, because I see it as a devaluation of my individuality and I also think it's dishonest and fake. This is fairly Fi>Fe imo.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I worry about you saying that you don't feel like doing anything for long periods. I g el like that may not be type related
    -

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I worry about you saying that you don't feel like doing anything for long periods. I g el like that may not be type related
    I am probably not the healthiest... I am prone to apathy and nihilism. Though I am not sure how much it is type related or not

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know, but I noticed you talked straight for 15 whole minutes. That's, wow. I can't do that. I think I'd get bored if someone wasn't there to join in the conversation.

If you play this song in the background https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5uDh_xoXsg it feels like your life is being described in terms of its impact on you, as if you are reviewing your life in death. I like it.
    good bye

TIM
    LII-H
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni is good with manipulating with time, understanding how time changes and how it can bring new patterns and treds, while I absolutly suck at this. Time for me... I have no idea when it is the right moment to do something, I am usually late and do things randomly without following a time schedule. Sometimes it's like everything's happening at once, I often say something happened a month ago while it actually happened a week ago, only because my perception of time is chaotic. I don't think Ni user would be like this.
    I think you've confused and some here. Scheduling is all about , and is about more than just time.
    Even though my emotional expression is clearly visible often, I do not know how to filtrate it, or manipulate it, while I think Fe users are good at adjusting their emotional reactions to the situation. I do not adjust anything, emotions just happen, naturally and fluantly and I don't feel like changing them, manipulating them or adjusting them to any situation, because I see it as a devaluation of my individuality and I also think it's dishonest and fake. This is fairly Fi>Fe imo.
    ego types generally take for granted that people's emotions should be expressed unadjusted, and valuers expect that behavior from others. What you've described is Fe>Fi, actually.
    Valued | Devalued
    < | < | Conscious
    < | < | Unconscious

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures
    IEE keeps popping in my head, so that would be my subjective guess. You seem to be a similar case to myself in which you surely seem like a introvert in the traditional sense yet seem to use more Ne then Fi. I type myself as LII because it seems like the safer bet given my classic introversion but I feel often more akin to ILEs then the other LIIs.
    This is a complicated issue; the original theory due to Jung did NOT assume that your complementary/creative/auxiliary function was in the opposite attitude of the dominant.
    Indeed, in some ways I/E was more of a dichotomy applied to the person's overall consciousness than to each and every function separately, with the reason the inferior is in the opposite attitude that it is mostly unconscious, thus associated to the repressed aspects of the psyche.

However, what I have now figured out is that this above view of I/E is more like a statistical average comprised of many tendencies, some introverted, some extroverted, and also, it involves non-cognitive aspects too, such as how energetic someone overall is, or how much affect they are comfortable experiencing and expressing.
    I realized that these ought to somewhat be "adjoined" as part of someone's temperament.

Thus, I think the best way to stay realistic is to use both something like a DCNH type to capture someone's temperament, and use the cognitive type blueprints to delineate someone's overall style.
    E.g. a LII-H probably looks very classically introverted.
    A ILE-H may have a somewhat more extroverted outlook on cognition, but may be somewhat sluggish and passive in affective temperament. For example may jump from potential to potential to capture it as absolutely as possible,

To understand how the E/I works with cognition, it helps to really internalize how the objects/fields stuff is an abstraction of the general idea of introversion/extroversion prominent in psychological theories.

Note that I use H, C, etc very loosely, not orthodoxly.
    If you think ILE-H works best for you, for example consider that.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The ones who by inertia type her in INFJ look there. I suppose she described her experience and it relates to P.
    There she says non typical for INFJ relation to Fi.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am probably not the healthiest... I am prone to apathy and nihilism. Though I am not sure how much it is type related or not
    I am the reciprocal value of this:

Doing nothing kills me in the meaning and I sometimes have troubles with deciding what to do between a large array of choices. I am not manic, but not doing anything at all is...is troubling for me.

Actually it isn't even half bad as the process of choosing is. God dam that one!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast