Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Activity type differences EIE-ENFj and SLE-ESTp

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stray View Post
    Well, what doesn't make sense to me is that people with Fe or Fi in their ego block often kind of dwell on their friends and/or relationships.
    Actually, that might be a good way of telling T and F egos apart. If a group of largely T-egos are sitting around talking about objects and stuff for hours and hours, the people who seem distracted/keep changing the topic to gossip are probably F-egos, and vice versa.
    exactly.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

one does not tell them apart

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What are the biggest similarities and differences between SLE and EIE?

What are the biggest similarities and differences between SLE and EIE?
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    What are the biggest similarities and differences between SLE and EIE?
    Similarities: Both have huge respect for status & hierarchy, and once they get talking, are difficult to stop.

Differences: SLEs are composed, whereas EIEs seem to have more drama, or are flustered. EIEs are masters of human relations, and give insightful advice, whereas SLEs are more in-the-moment.

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Similarities - we are loud and and unstoppable when in a good mood and should be avoided when in a bad mood.
    Differences - EIEs are more future oriented, tend to be very far from the reality, have a tendency to over-complicate things while SLEs tend to think everything is very simple and are very much here and now people.
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

EIEs are more spastic with Se and even though others can tell they're left worn out,they themselves feel on top of their game.afterwards they may get easily pissed of for no apparent reason.believe me.i have a good sample size.not.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
    EIEs are masters of human relations, and give insightful advice, whereas SLEs are more in-the-moment.
    i believe that Fe base sees how someone "declines" from the system and tries to give advice on how to harmonize oneself with it.that's why,in most cases, i don't find it insightful since the work is not focused internally.they do not help others anchor themselves on safe ground psychologically.
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 11-18-2012 at 08:30 PM.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    Similarities - we are loud and and unstoppable when in a good mood and should be avoided when in a bad mood.
    Differences - EIEs are more future oriented, tend to be very far from the reality, have a tendency to over-complicate things while SLEs tend to think everything is very simple and are very much here and now people.
    I agree with everything you have said here. The similarities and differences are perfect examples imo.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

EIE wants way more Ti than Se
    SLE wants way more Ni than Fe

what happens is that when duals come in contact for the first time, they think they don't really like each other because all they can see is overwhelming amount of the creative function and because of this activity relations which display more of the creative function at first contact seem more attractive.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    Exactly!

Nice to meet another EIE-Ni. Very nice wording; especially the over-complicating of things part. That is one flaw I'm trying to fix in myself and is rarely listed as a typically EIE thing to do. From my experience, though, SLE are not always that practical in the long run. They can get stuck with details and forget about the big picture.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they both see competition as collective, but their means of inciting it differ; with EIEs it's about being a catalyst, whereas SLEs are catalyzed by involvement... I've noticed that SLEs like to toy with people from a casual distance, and more often than not end up restoring boundaries EIEs cross. coming from a P-sub pov, J-subs are noticeably more controlled and tactile in this respect; boundaries are more important than their purpose. the shared anxiety over how their inner states mesh with them is the source of their conflict... each gripping and releasing.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123