Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please help me find my type with the video

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Please help me find my type with the video

Hello there!
    I first tried to find my type when I was 17 years old, now I am 27 and I am still not sure about it. All the test and readings that I do doesn't really help. I've found this forum lately, I have read a lot here, a the beginning I didn't want to ask you for help but who knows, maybe you could do that for me?

Here is the video:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/17Se...ibjS-p3IQ/view

And here is the questionnaire (the question that are not inclued in the video):

What is the best thing that happened to you during the past week?
    Here additionally I answer the second part of the questionnaire starting form the question about friday

What did you do last Friday?
    After work I went out with friends to see a gym soccer game but I was very busy with some project (a mobile application) that I do for many so I came back quite quickly home and worked on the app.

What is your biggest accomplishment?
    I think that I learnt Spanish and Italian on my own is my biggest accomplishment. I watch movies and series in those languages, I switched the languages in most of applications that I use to those languages too. It really makes me proud. Also finishing my studies could be because it was difficult as hell.

What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?
    Mostly just problems at work, but after work I almost automatically stop thinking about them. They just come back at night before sleep, but not for a long time I also catched a call a week or so ago - that worries me much more since I hate to have health issues

What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?
    I try to believe in God but I struggle a lot. I go to church with my girlfriend, I really try to believe in something. But I only believe in what can be prooven and seen so for me it is really hard or maybe even impossible. But I value all the religions and beliefs, I am actually very interested in those topics, anytime I have an opportunity to learn about different religions that the one that I was raised in (christianism) I read a lot. Then often I defend other religions which are totally not mines and people see me as a heretic or something but it is just that I think that all religions have the same rights to exists as far as they don't force to kill other people. And no - I don't think that islam is bad religion. I have talked with many muslims and they were extremely peaceful people this is why I often argue with others because nowadays it is very common to say that all muslim are terrorists which extremely stupid so I defend muslims though I am not one of them and never will be.

What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?
    Firs of all I thing politicis is shit. I don't vote for any party or something. I take part in every voting but I give an empty vote because I don't belive politics. I think they all just try to do a career and have their own goals and don't give a shit about the people. But I have many political beliefs and they are quite important for me. I often discus with people about racism, tolerance for religions and different sexual orientation. I always think that freedom and tolerance are important and we should let people to be the way they want and believe in what they want. We are all equal, and even if we are not, death will make us equal sooner or later :> thank you death!

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?
    I have thought about it quite often. Maybe I could try some day but I would have to be sure that I am well prepared and I know what I am doing. If I would start my own business I would do that only to have much greater freedom and being even more independent. Of course my business would be connected with IT, probably a software development stuff, I would rather never start a business in a field that I am not good at it. But by now I don't feel ready for such challange.

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?
    I like to work with people that I know and that I can trust at least at basic level (a higher level of trust is hard to achieve ). It is difficult for me at the beginning to work with people who are strangers to me. I also like friendly atmosphere, I often joke at work, smile and laugh and I always say that being professional doesn't mean to be sad I try to finish my task as soon as possible with the minium amount of work and maximum quality. I will never admit that I finished something if I don't consider it of a good quality, but I also try to finish stuff quickly and relax In job I look for money mostly but also as I said for a good atmosphere and some interesting challanges. It annoys me if I have to do repetetive stuff... I try to automize it or get rid of it if possible

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?
    Geography, physical education and english
    English because I always have seen it as very useful. PE because I always have enjoyed sports and it was a real fun and geography because it was the most interesing stuff that I was taught at school. It was telling so much about the world around us, how it is built, how does it work, why it rains and why the desserts are so hot and dry. Geography was absolutely the best one and I had the best notes in that subject! I read the whole manual before the school began haha I also liked history because it was also explaining a lot me, but some topic were a bit boring and it was not so logical as geography. I also liked physics but it was often too difficult for me to fully understand it, though I was one of the best in my class in physics and the teacher was telling to me that I should study it but I am lazy and concerned too much about fun with my colleagues haha
    I wanted to study meteorology because of my interest in geography but I have choosen computer science because it guaranted my much better work and salary. Sometimes I regret it because I was really good in all that geography stuff. But I don't think too much about that.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?
    Ah dear responsibility... damn I always though it is written responsability I try to have as few responsibilites as possible because I am extremely serious about them. If I give my word, if I will promise that I do something, then it must be done. It is extremely important for me that people see me as a responsable man that keeps his promises. So if I know that I cannot take some responsibility I refuse. The only problem I have with keeping my responsibilities is the time. Sometimes doing something takes me more time than I told. And I don't care too much that people have to wait for me - what is important for me is to do what I said, what I promised.
    I also like if others have similar approach but I rarely depend on others, I prefer to do something on my own because if I will fail myself than I will disappoint myself and I don't want to be disappointed with other people. There are some people that I know I can count on because they proved it for many years, but I ask them for a favor when it is the last possible option.

Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?
    Last time on vacation I was last summer 8 days in Italy, I visited Venice, Florence, Sanremo, Milano and many others! I was sightseeing mostly, with my girlfriend. It was probably the best week of my life so many new places, so many things that I saw in movies or in television I could some with my bare eyes, the weather was soo amazing, so warm, sunny. And in general travelling is cool and it was the biggest travel that I made! Amazing!

What was your high school experience like?
    High school was really cool. I had many friends there, the subjects were rather easy, but I hated homeworks but I loved high school because of so much fun with friends that we had there

Do you like kids? Why or why not?
    Yeah I do kids are usually honest and open, not judgmental, this is all I need to like them.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I really want to be a father soon but damn, that's not a piece of cake I guess raising children is a really hard work. The most important thing for me would be to learn a kid that we are all equal and that he must respect others. Also I would do everything that is possible to make the kid feel safe and loved.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    I was quite a lot into sports in the past and some day I started to feel really bad. Later I found out that I've got asthma and some stomach problem which not allowed me to do sports almost at all at the beginning. And it was really difficult to me, I had many other problems with those diseases... ehh a really tough time. I though that I will for example never play soccer again. I was really sad, I couldn't accept it but every time I tried I finished with my sympthoms getting worse and worse. So I stopped trying and partialy accepted it. After years (like 2-3) I tried again but much more slowly with patience and it worked. I started to do sports again but not to an extent as I did before. But I am happy again and they help me to heal. In general I think patience is the key for the biggest problems that are beyond of capabilities.

How do you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    The biggest problem of society is that usaully people see only their own point of view. They cannot understand why others hurt them, why they are different. They don't try to understand others, they just judge. There is too few understanding and mercy.

What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?
    I try many different methods to get what I want, trial and error usually one the methods works, but if none of them do and I cannot see anything else to try I just change my priorities and try get something else. If you really cannot get something, then you just have to stop trying. But it is quite rare.

Are you comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or why not?
    I work in a team of programmers and I often think that it would be really nice to try some day to be a team leader. I am not sure if I would be good at it. I could be sometimes too accepting and at the other times too demanding or controlling. But being a leader seems a hot topic to me. I don't see myself as a manager in a corporation, just setting tasks for others and keeping the distance between me and my co-workers but rather as a captain fighting with my crew hand in hand in the first line for me leadership is a responsability for the failure of the whole team and helping your team to be as good as possible in what they do, showing them the way.

How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?
    Sometimes everyday, sometimes once a week. If people lie to me it makes me really angry. If they try to force me to do something that I don't want to also. Sometimes I am also a bit controlling, especially in case of my girlfriend and when she doesn't like it I am becoming angry. Lack of tolerance also makes me angry, racism and stuff like that. Being concerned too much on fun sometimes also.

What is the worst thing that happened to you during the past week?
    Actually nothing really bad happen. I couldn't solve something at work and I lost a lot of time to find out how to do it, it was very frustrating but I finally made it work. Though today I've got the phone call that it is not working the way it should still...

What is the purpose of life? What do you find personally meaningful in life?
    Life has no purpose at all in comparison with the university that we live in, we are like a dust, meaningless and small. The only purpose of life is to preserve. That's how I see it in general from scientifical point of view but personally on a daily basis there are many things that I find meaningful, love, friendship, fun, family, being everyday better than yesterday

What is the most interesting place you have been, and why?
    Woow that is a super nice question. Last year I started to travel a little bite (finally! since it was my big dream always) and I've been in quite many interesting places! Paris, Amsterdam, Bratislava, Vienna, Venice, Verona and Monaco were the most interesting for me. They were so much different from the place where I live, full of historical buildings, full of people walking here and there. Bratislava was great for me because it wa so chillful! I would love to come back there and just lie on the grass near to the river and just do nothing or take a walk here and there an amazing place! must see! Others were also cool but there so many things to see that I had no time to relax and stop for a while.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?
    Ah... I've got some colors that I like blue (preferably dark), red (a bit darkish ), gray, black, white, beige and I try to stick to them but in general I don't have any kind of style. My clothes have to be comfortable and somehow I have to like them. I often let my girlfriend to choose what she likes me to wear. At home I wear anything what is comfortable and I totally don't care about the look. But in general I like to look good, it helps me to feel more confident so there are things that I will never agree to wear or put

Do you like surprises?
    It depends. Little ones yes. Bigger ones... sometimes not. If they interfere too much with my plans and I have to change them then they annoy me a bit.

By the way, if it may help you here is a gallery of the pictures that I made when I was 19-22 years old:
    https://www.deviantart.com/abikk/gallery/
    They are made in photoshop, I don't have any artistic skills rather. I enjoyed, especially the admiration of many people which enjoyed my images. I stopped doing it because it was quite time consuming. One image like that was a week of work and when I started learning languages later it became much more important for me, more difficult because it is a lifelong task but also much more rewarding - less admiration maybe but high self confidence

If you have any question that could help you to type me (or not ) I will answer them as soon as possible
    Thank you in advance! You are my only hope!

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’d guess LIE. You have that sporty, intuitive tech twink thing going on.

I like your photoshop images and they seem inherently Se/Ni valuing to me. Kind of edgy and dark and mystical, with sharp lines and strong colors.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Looks like an ESI 4w3, but let's hear what the LIEs have to say @FDG @Itsme @Adam Strange @Uncle Ave

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From your video, maybe an introverted feeling type, maybe EII-Fi?

What did you self type as?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

EJ temperament - don't like disruptions in your plans

he's arrogant always right lol he imposes his opinion on others that's as LSE as you get

he has Ni polr time managing issues where he never has enough time
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 01-19-2019 at 02:02 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Looks like an ESI 4w3, but let's hear what the LIEs have to say @FDG @Itsme @Adam Strange @Uncle Ave
    Yeah actually this looks like it makes more sense to me too.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

you have fixed and intense stare LSE final type
    you are restless when forced to sit for too long

EJ temperament

The EJ temperament, or linear-assertive temperament, was identified by Viktor Gulenko and includes the four rational extroverts (one in each quadra): ESE, EIE, LIE, and LSE. Each of these types is also dynamic.

Typical characteristics:
    proactive
    restless
    difficult to relax unless tired
    walk tends to be quick-paced and "purposeful", as well as stiff
    "calmly energetic" with few intense variations in the level of energy during the day
    inclined to fidget when forced to remain inactive for long periods
    EJs are both dynamic and rational, so they see reality as in continuous, gradual, often imperceptible change. At the same time, an EJ has his own views of what reality "should" be. This inclines him to be quick to take action, normally using his leading function, in order to make sure things will remain, or become, as they should be, before change can get too far.

As extroverts, EJs tend to feel that it is up to them to initiate contacts with other people, whether in the context of establishing or maintaining a relationship. They will not necessarily act on that, though, and sometimes wish others would take over this role.

Perception of other temperaments:
    EP: EJs see EPs as unpredictable and moody, and therefore a bit irritating, but also as extremely energetic once they do focus on doing something, as well as the source of initiatives that may be worthwhile.
    IP: EJs see IP as unpredictable, moody, as well as too passive and unreliable, especially if they are required to show initiative or even reciprocity.
    IJ: EJs see IJs as solid, reliable, and reassuringly predictable, and usually not inclined towards being the first to take the initiative in taking action.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    From your video, maybe an introverted feeling type, maybe EII-Fi?

too much facial movement to be EII
    to much movement all together
    EII are calm, relaxed, self contained
    as introverts EII like to work by themselves, he prefers to be around people but have a few deep relations extrovert
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Logical-sensory extrovert
    (rational)
    ESTj
    Holmes, The Director

Sherlock Holmes - a hero of detective stories written by Arthur Conan Doyle.

Another pseudonym of this type: Stirlitz (a hero of a Russian detective book and movie).

1. Rapid, clear, sober mind. He knows how to act in an intelligent and logical way. His bearing is sporty, facial traits are sharp and coarse, as if carved from granite, and by this all – covert nervousness, high internal emotionality. His motto sounds: force, integrity and a sense of duty. He is a born scout – he collects information using all available channels until he achieves an absolutely clear picture that provides him with indemnity to act for sure.

2. "All I do is done well". One more quotation: "There is a gift which is always characteristic of great baseball players and teams. This is onslaught. This is the capability to run more rapidly then one is required to, to move more quickly than one is required to, to be more impertinent than one is required to” (Ph.Brooks). Initiative is habitual to him; he is decisive, likes to be the center of attention. He defends his ideas with guts and fervor. In front of his superiors he is not shy, even becomes aggressive. He knows that business only then goes perfectly if the necessary tempo is set from the very beginning. He does not tolerate procrastination, is an ardent struggler for quality and thoroughness in all work. A good army officer. Like Thomas Edison, a representative of this type is capable of working 19.5 hours a day.

3. "Rage is a mighty god of the strong". He tends to take other people out of the condition of complacency. He does not speak much about what is good, considers it self-evident. With his grumbling emotions he strives to extinguish emotions of others. He believes that redundant emotions tire people, and this is absolutely true if applied to his dual (The Humanist). During a conversation he pressures his interlocutor, even tries to intimidate him, but if people do not fear him, he becomes courteous and polite. Fury is his line of defense in a situation of emergency in which he feels otherwise helpless. The aim of his fury is to mobilize his partner, and when this is achieved, he calms down.

4. Belief in playing fair. He considers obedience to rules to be a strength trait. He does not tolerate slyness and deviousness, hates cheaters and dodgy folks. "Political maneuvers may produce a quick effect, but a truly lasting and tangible results can be reached only through hard work" (Kim Philby). He likes order. Having bought a new thing, he will for sure read the manual and only then will switch it on. The famous traveler Roald Amundsen managed to avoid extreme situations all his life. "Victory awaits those who keep things orderly”, he used to say, “and this is what we call good fortune". A believer in honest labour. "If everything seems to be easy, this is an infallible evidence that the worker is far from being skilled and that the work is above his competence" (Leonardo Da Vinci).

5. "A reserved force characteristic for military officers". He looks well built, has a straight bearing even if he has never served in the army. He dresses well and elegantly, but does not like to dress to demonstratively. He wears his clothes very long, and it always looks permanently fresh, as if unaffected by time. He never buys uncomfortable shoes, and makes others dress very neatly. An aesthete.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

"The Administrator" = ESTj = LSE (Te-Si)
    "The Humanist" = INFj = EII (Fi-Ne)

The Administrator is very hard working; he rationally spends his time and does not like getting distracted by extraneous talk. He is very practical and economical. He strives to be competent in business issues, accumulating necessary information on problems interesting to him. He tends to take on too many responsibilities. So he needs The Humanist, which can suggest, which actions are most promising. The Humanist willingly helps in this work, doing it diligently and qualitatively.

The Administrator does not tolerate inferior quality. He likes integrity and uprightness in relations. The Humanist, as a rule, is an exceptionally honest and conscientious partner. He willingly processes great quantities of information, draws general conclusions and schedules actions. The Administrator sees planning as a problem. On the one hand, he is sometimes too impatient, on the other – he may be distracted by outside matters, procrastinating on important issues and failing to fulfill them in due time. He accepts this fact very painfully. He needs an undemanding regulator, a provident and prescient partner.

The second bright trait of The Administrator is his ability to take care of his family's welfare. He strives for a high standard of living. He demands quality and possesses well-developed esthetic taste. He is a kind of gourmet, likes tasty and healthy meals; parties for his close friends or family members organized by him are distinguished by very high taste. The Humanist is very reserved in communication. He is devoted to his narrow but stable circle of friends. He possesses 'clever hands' and interest in various technologies, culinary and medical recipes. While The Administrator creates comfort on a whole, his dual perfects all the details.

The Humanist is very attentive towards people, which is not applicable to his dual who is interested more in results of work and communication rather than in the very process. For this reason The Administrator, who is usually reserved and polite, may give way to irritation and wrath, especially when people take his precious time. At such moments he loses the feeling of tactfulness, may become blunt. He needs an ever-reserved, diplomatic and peaceful partner by his side. The Humanist softens ethical mistakes of his dual, performs peacemaking activities. By his persuasions he softens harsh behavior of the Administrator, appeals to his inborn nobility, magnanimity and conscience. By doing this, he facilitates communication with others. This helps The Administrator to keep stable the circle of his business partners.

The Humanist also foresees well the outcome of undertakings and relations. By his advice he helps his improvident dual to avoid many mistakes, the main of which is wishful thinking, especially about health and relations with people. He recognizes well the perspectives of new theories or technologies and he is among the first to struggle for their implementation.

The Administrator is conservative enough in his views, and without such support he tends to fall into routine, may even stop in his development, stagnate in everyday chores, or lose his spirituality, romantic feelings and interest towards intellectual novelties.

On the other hand, The Administrator is capable of thinking clearly and logically, of noticing what’s most important, of modernizing inefficient, outdated structures or technologies. He strives for higher quality and better outcome. The Humanist needs such a partner, who switches his attention from trivialities to more global undertakings. In addition, his dual attracts him as a protector and leader.

The Humanist is a very softhearted and sensitive person. His kindness if often misused by the others. By contrast, The Administrator is full of initiative, but does not like when others impose their own initiatives on him. He may show aggression, but hardly perceives aggression of the others. The Humanist, in spite of his indecisiveness, defends his own interests silently but impertinently, if he is sure of his being right. In practical affairs he is not very capable of protecting his interests, letting his more penetrative dual do it. He tolerates The Administrator's inability to praise, make compliments, which is caused by his insufficient understanding of individual traits and human potential capabilities. The Humanist understands this aspect and considers it to be so obvious that he does not require words of approval. He likes the integrity and hard work of his short-spoken dual.

This dual pair is characterized with certain reticence, isolation from other people, hard work, and attention to details and integrity in everything.
    -

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You remind me of @ooo (forum user) a little bit in your political and spiritual views. I believe her self-typing is EII.

In any case, I don't see ESI because you seem valuing. I cannot fathom an polr saying this, for example:

The biggest problem of society is that usaully people see only their own point of view. They cannot understand why others hurt them, why they are different. They don't try to understand others, they just judge. There is too few understanding and mercy.
    ESI generally do not see this as a problem. I believe it was @woofwoofl who said in the chatbox "stereotypes are great to use, bad to have used against you". This is true, in a sense, and why egos are more likely to use stereotypes, since they have more trouble putting themselves in others' shoes. That isn't to say all egos stereotype people, of course, but you seem particularly valuing in that you value people being more open to other points of view.

From Wikisocion:

These types [ valuers] are also uncomfortable in dogmatic environments, groups and ways of thinking, believing dogma to be restrictive to thoughts and expressions or limiting in intellectual opportunities. They enjoy discussing unusual insights and their possible ramifications on the world, with disregard for the stereotypes set by their society.
    http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=Quadras

I can see base in you though, you just seem devaluing, so I'd wager EII.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    he's arrogant always right lol he imposes his opinion on others
    Where did he say that?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Where did he say that?
    In his video
    -

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

In his video
    I didn't watch it because I could barely hear the sound.

Nevermind then.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I didn't watch it because I could barely hear the sound.

Nevermind then.
    That’s why you shouldn’t jump to typing people
    -

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'll do what I want, thanks.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'll do what I want, thanks.
    Then the quality of your work will always suffer
    -

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Then the quality of your work will always suffer

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very cursory, superficial, first impression - I am not sure if you are Fe ignoring. It's just from watching a few seconds on your video, and skimming your Q.

Do you think you are Fe valuing or Fi valuing?

Will comment more perhaps later.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Don’t be sad it’s only Socionics. It’s not that serious
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VenusRose View Post
    Very cursory, superficial, first impression - I am not sure if you are Fe ignoring. It's just from watching a few seconds on your video, and skimming your Q.

Will comment more perhaps later.
    Why superficial?
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

mb LII

in young age many ones are liberals due to mass medias then they know more, feel more of responsibility for other people and someones change the opinion. natural state for people is a collectivism and this is opposite to what a liberalism is

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Don’t be sad it’s only Socionics. It’s not that serious
    The gif was sarcastic lol. I wasn't sad.

Based on the questionnaire, which I have read, my opinion is EII. I would have watched the whole video but like I said there's a problem with the sound for me.

I'm glad you didn't take this too personally, either, though. I don't think my opinion on the OP's type is invalid just because I didn't watch the video though, yes the information I have is limited but given that I don't know the OP, it would have been limited even with the video.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    natural state for people is a collectivism
    Collectivism kills.

Also natural does mean good.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Says the crazy armenian

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Woow! I haven't expected that you will answer me so quickly! Thank you so much!!! You are great!!!
    I appreciate all of your posts and comments!

Many different types, LIE at the begging, then ILE and later almost any types through different kind of tests, often ILI.
    My girlfriend typed me as SLE through some test but we both agreed that I am for sure not SLE

he has Ni polr time managing issues where he never has enough time
    I guess I am going to be late again right now, I meet my friends on 19:00, but there is no way that I can make it on time... damn!
    But isn't LSE or actually all EJ types very well organized? I always thought of them this way. This is also why I couldn't agree with my friends when they typed me as LSE, I always thought LSE are extremely well organized.

you have fixed and intense stare
    I really do? :>

As extroverts, EJs tend to feel that it is up to them to initiate contacts with other people, whether in the context of establishing or maintaining a relationship. They will not necessarily act on that, though, and sometimes wish others would take over this role.
    I like this one. I always thought that extroverts no matter of which type have to be the one that starts the conversations or stuff like that. This why I was never sure about being extrovert or introvert. One of my friends constantly says that I am 100% extrovert because I sometimes randomly talk to people what he would never do, but I don't see it like this. I am always kinda shy before starting the conversation with a stranger but I can overcome it if I feel the need. On the other hand, I am often a bit loud. Sometimes doing things just to put some attention on me. I am really not sure about this extra/introvert stuff.... at first people meeting me say that I am quite calm and not very talkative, but it is changing with time, sometimes faster, sometimes slower. I don't talk too much if I don't feel comfortable with some people or if they are talking a lof of shit like gossips and so on, then I just don't care.

too much facial movement to be EII
    to much movement all together
    EII are calm, relaxed, self contained
    I was actually quite really calm on this video, wasn't I?

as introverts EII like to work by themselves, he prefers to be around people but have a few deep relations extrovert
    I often like to work by myself especially when I know that I will do that better than others, but in general working with people is quite funny and less stressful

Also when it comes to LSE... I work in a big corporation, there is a quite strong hierarchy in here. In general I handle it rather well, but my managers are really stupid, they know nothing about my work because they are not programmers and sometimes their requests are really annoying. I have almost no respect for them, I am quite often arrogant for them. I may seem rebelious. Once I told out loud to one of them that I am not going to listen a guy who makes a blow job to other manager because he is higher in the hierarchy when the office was full of people. I know, I shouldn't, even my friend from work who saw it all told me that it was too much but... ehh quite often I make also some ironic comments about the work of those managers. Is that something that LSE would ever do? I always imagined that LSE if put in some strict hierarchy, they respect it and value it.
    Another time I had an issue with one guy who works with me too. He is almost for sure SLE, a very muscled guy, very bold, interested in martial arts, army stuff, quite conservative, thinks in stereotypes, flirting with every creature that has no penis between legs, always telling the story of his life as he would be a hero. In general he is quite funny but once he criticised a lot one of the guys of my team and I said something to defend him. The SLE guy became immediately extremely aggressive to me, trying to intimidate me, telling that I will regret it very soon, stuff like that. I was somehow scared, really, because I know from his stories that he is unpredictable and very impulsive and much stronger than me but even though I didn't bow, looked him in the eyes face to face, told him also few things. All people in office were totally silent, just observing, they have never seen us like this. Is that something that any, LSE or EII would do?

Also even though I can be arrogant, ironic, thinking that I know everything better than others, all in all I accept other points of view as far as they are not totally illogical I accept people, their differences, I rather try to find something good in them, I like to compliment people, even if I crticise them, I try to make it a bit softer like "It is not done so bad, but still I can see many things to improve", or something like that. This could be more EII than LSE I guess? I don't want to make people unconfortable. For me it is easy to take criticism, but I have seen people too often taking what I see so deeply and hurting them that I try to be more sensitive, especially for kids.

Quote Originally Posted by VenusRose View Post
    Damn, a difficult question since I am not sure if truly understand the difference between them. Fe is more like making every one feel good and Fi is more like being true to yourself? If so than probably I value more Fi. But I don't think my understanding is correct

I would have watched the whole video but like I said there's a problem with the sound for me.
    Yeah sorry I know the sound was not too good :/

Thank you all one more time! You are really great! I didn't expect it!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Collectivism kills
    To be part of group more helps, than prevents to stay alive for a human.
    To be in a collective means to get a help and support from other people. The chances to be alive and feel better are higher at people which are part of a group, but not when they live single as hermits.

Think what you get from other people every day. What they made and do among what you are using for your pleasure and to be alive.
    You was born by 2 people which rised you. You'd died without other people in the childhood. You'll die as being adult without other people supporting you directly and indirectly (by what you are using created and made by them before) - much quicker.

> Also natural does mean good

Means for better human's feelings. Your wishes are from your natural predispositions and when you do what you want - you feel better. Also often better from evolutional point, as bad predispositions give lesser chances to be alive and lead to lesser number of children.

I suppose I said an evident for you. You may reject this only by emotional and irrational factors.
    Imagine yourself in a wild forrest without knowledge and things given to you by others. For example you've lost the memory totally and is naked. Only inborn instincts are at you and a wild nature without any other people. This nature will kill you without a group of other people, without collectivism which forms such groups, - during days.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you self typed LIE or ILE then probably I am wrong in my typing, maybe sbbds is right...if your friends insist on you being extroverted then it's very likely to be true...in your video you seemed a bit reserved but maybe it's just that video and the fact that you're paying attention to your language.

What about SLI-Te, eventually?

You remind me of a SLI guy I know that's from Slovenia but I don't understand if it's a cultural or personality similarity.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if your friends insist on you being extroverted then it's very likely to be true...in your video you seemed a bit reserved but maybe it's just that video and the fact that you're paying attention to your language.
    but those who were typing me are all introverts... despite one girl who maybe is extrovert but she was not much interested in the typings stuff... for them someone talking to more than 1 person a day could seem an extrovert, so I am not convinced too much... also if I ask my girlfriend if I am extro/introvert she has a very hard time to answer
    I am always a bit reserved at the beginning and it was some kind of a beginning

What about SLI-Te, eventually?
    I don't say no. But a bit similarily to LSE, isn't SLI respecting and valuing hierarchy a lot? Which I seem not doing at all at work. I have written a bit about in my previous post.

Slovenia? I was once there as a spectator on ski jumping competition in Planica by the way a small but very beautiful country

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by albetini View Post
    But a bit similarily to LSE, isn't SLI respecting and valuing hierarchy a lot?
    Respecting hierarchy in socionics is described as being a value of the Beta quadra - so I would expect LSE and SLI, being Delta quadra types with devalued and , to devalue hierarchy in general.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't say no. But a bit similarily to LSE, isn't SLI respecting and valuing hierarchy a lot? Which I seem not doing at all at work. I have written a bit about in my previous post.
    It's not one of their main values, hierarchy is more a Ti and Se thing. Actually LSE can also be a bit loose cannons in a hierarchical setting, they don't keep their mouth shut for sure. SLIs can respect hierachy out of convenience, mostly.

But from your video you don't seem LSE at all imho...

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem ILE-Ne to me.

It must be frustrating to get such varied responses from people. : / (((sorry)))

I feel at least 90-95% certain.

I like what you wrote about Muslims.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only discovered your self-typing after making my assertion. I only watched a little of your video without sound and read half your questionairre but felt confident enough based on what was gathered plus typings of other people I know. For example, someone I know like you is definitely a Conflictor with an ESI I also know. Things like that.

Just wanted to let you know a little of where I was coming from.
    ~* astralsilky

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You remind me of @ooo (forum user) a little bit in your political and spiritual views. I believe her self-typing is EII.
    lol I guessed the resemblance was for political/spiritual reasons, before I finished reading your quote, and after reading his questionnaire... yeaaa I agree with him, well played Ave.

After watching his video I relate to his expressions too, I have a similar low tone of voice, and I remember the video I posted in here an year ago where I would look everywhere around lost in my thoughts... so yeah, further resemblance even in that : )

(further note: I was obviously super anxious in the video, as I guess Albert is too...)

no ideas on his type though. but arrogance is not a trait that EIIs are excluded from..

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I guess I am going to be late again right now, I meet my friends on 19:00, but there is no way that I can make it on time... damn!
    But isn't LSE or actually all EJ types very well organized? I always thought of them this way. This is also why I couldn't agree with my friends when they typed me as LSE, I always thought LSE are extremely well organized.
    It is a misunderstanding that LSE are organized all of the time. They are more concerned about planned action. If it's not in their plan to organize they may procrastinate. Also LSE can either be habitually early or late. What they don't like is someone pointing it out to them. That puts pressure on their PoLR

Also when it comes to LSE... I work in a big corporation, there is a quite strong hierarchy in here. In general I handle it rather well, but my managers are really stupid, they know nothing about my work because they are not programmers and sometimes their requests are really annoying. I have almost no respect for them, I am quite often arrogant for them. I may seem rebelious. Once I told out loud to one of them that I am not going to listen a guy who makes a blow job to other manager because he is higher in the hierarchy when the office was full of people. I know, I shouldn't, even my friend from work who saw it all told me that it was too much but... ehh quite often I make also some ironic comments about the work of those managers. Is that something that LSE would ever do? I always imagined that LSE if put in some strict hierarchy, they respect it and value it.
    Here's your judging nature...judging others by their ability to perform their task for which they were assigned to do.
    Yes LSE judge and comment about the performance of others around them.

Another time I had an issue with one guy who works with me too. He is almost for sure SLE, a very muscled guy, very bold, interested in martial arts, army stuff, quite conservative, thinks in stereotypes, flirting with every creature that has no penis between legs, always telling the story of his life as he would be a hero. In general he is quite funny but once he criticised a lot one of the guys of my team and I said something to defend him. The SLE guy became immediately extremely aggressive to me, trying to intimidate me, telling that I will regret it very soon, stuff like that. I was somehow scared, really, because I know from his stories that he is unpredictable and very impulsive and much stronger than me but even though I didn't bow, looked him in the eyes face to face, told him also few things. All people in office were totally silent, just observing, they have never seen us like this. Is that something that any, LSE or EII would do?
    EII are fragile, anti conflict (especially direct and physical), they can not defend their own interests and require someone with strong will to do so. I wouldn't see EII being aggressive or standing up to an aggressor no. I would see EII walking away or shutting down as to avoid escalation in emotions.
    -

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Respecting hierarchy in socionics is described as being a value of the Beta quadra
    hierarchy is more a Ti and Se thing
    Thank you for your explanation, I totally was not aware of this!

But from your video you don't seem LSE at all imho...
    Personally I also am not convinced to be LSE, what I was telling to my friends... but I have no experiance or knowledge at all about VI so I can only listen your opinions and thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    It must be frustrating to get such varied responses from people.
    Haha no it is ok it is much more frustrating to not being sure myself of my type after so many years but I can handle it
    That is even somehow interesting how different people seing the same video and reading the same stuff about can see many different things.

Just wanted to let you know a little of where I was coming from.
    Yeah big thanks! Because I was going to ask what makes you feel so much certain thank you!

I like what you wrote about Muslims.
    I am glad about that

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    I was obviously super anxious in the video, as I guess Albert is too...
    I wouldn't use the word super but more or less yes, I was a bit anxious, I have never done something like this before and it is kinda intimate!

Here's your judging nature...judging others by their ability to perform their task for which they were assigned to do.
    Yes LSE judge and comment about the performance of others around them.
    Yeah but I make judgments like this if I am really extremely sure about that someone is stupid in general I don't think that I am a person who should judge others (actually none should), even if I have some "quick" opinion at the beginning, I don't share it as long as I am not sure that it is fair

EII are fragile, anti conflict (especially direct and physical)
    Yeah, I also see them like this. That's why I am not convinced about being EII.
    But I also remember a party when I was 17 or so... when two quite big guys came to me and two of my friends and they told us that they want to have a fight. Both of my friends were "keen on" that idea haha but I didn't really want to fight because we they would beat us for sure and I started to calm down the situation and thankfully there was no fight. So it is not that I only wait for some one to have conflict with I am a bit afraid of physical conflicts because of serious consequences that they may have but still, not sure about being EII.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The art gallery you linked to is very cool!
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I only believe in what can be proven and seen

realist vs idealist
    -

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was actually quite really calm on this video, wasn't I?
    Here's FiNe vulotology video:

From Cognitive Types

I think this is a useful resource. Even if the video may be off with a couple of examples, I think overall it still makes sense. Of course, CT doesn't have to be the end-all-be-all or anything - but just wanted to provide an example of the vulotology for FiNe as is available currently.

Just to point out at some of the differences that @Beautiful sky may have been referring to, since I got a somewhat similar vibe. (I haven't read the entire thread, so I am referring to one of her initial posts here).

Damn, a difficult question since I am not sure if truly understand the difference between them. Fe is more like making every one feel good and Fi is more like being true to yourself? If so than probably I value more Fi. But I don't think my understanding is correct
    I would look deeper into how each functions is defined within the socionics framework, then work out which one plays out for you most (assuming natural and unstressed state, of course).

In the end, it's up to you what type you think fits you best
    Last edited by VenusRose; 01-19-2019 at 11:11 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    My first impression from the video is ILI. Haven't read the questionnaire yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast