717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    SEE.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Video while it can be better media can also be deceiving as it serves snapshot without documenting IRL interactions throughout the day.

ego but...
    Gives LSI impression
    supervision ring stuff.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Video while it can be better media can also be deceiving as it serves snapshot without documenting IRL interactions throughout the day.

ego but...
    Gives LSI impression
    supervision ring stuff.
    I thought IEI.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Deal with it.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Deal with it.
    Okay, I was just surprised, that's all. ^^'

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ever heard of Fi Role before?

LSI-Se can seem like a "fake/pseudo" SF because of the Se-Fe boost.

Also, technically the Se and Ti of LSI-Se is around the same Dimensionality if the subtype is strong enough.
    That's probably why it is not clear or obvious he is Ti lead.

Besides the fact he is SO blindspot and w7, which explains his inattentiveness to social dynamics and friendships, and his "YOLO" drive to try out lots of things in a typical 7-ish fashion.

The trust issue is classic 6 (and Fi Role).
    These kind of rationalizations could make him fit any type of the 16. I haven't watched video and I'm not typing him right now, but this is a really bad approach. Rather than using so-called boosted functions to rationalize why someone's lead function is unused and invisible, it makes far more sense to look at what elements they actually DO use. Those are the ones that make up what type they are. What good does it do to call someone an EII for example if they have such "boosted" Ne and Ti that those are the elements they use the most. . . that kind of makes them not an EII anymore.

Regardless of strength of subtype, the lead function is always the lead function - this is always on and you can't help but use it, to the point where you don't even think about it, and people then can sometimes misstype because they don't recognize it as anything. You don't say, "I'm going to turn on my lead function now - look at how I am using it," you just are and do, it's part of you.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    These kind of rationalizations could make him fit any type of the 16. I haven't watched video and I'm not typing him right now, but this is a really bad approach. Rather than using so-called boosted functions to rationalize why someone's lead function is unused and invisible, it makes far more sense to look at what elements they actually DO use. Those are the ones that make up what type they are. What good does it do to call someone an EII for example if they have such "boosted" Ne and Ti that those are the elements they use the most. . . that kind of makes them not an EII anymore.

Regardless of strength of subtype, the lead function is always the lead function - this is always on and you can't help but use it, to the point where you don't even think about it, and people then can sometimes misstype because they don't recognize it as anything. You don't say, "I'm going to turn on my lead function now - look at how I am using it," you just are and do, it's part of you.
    Watch da videooo

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

You haven't even watched the video and are already criticizing what I am saying.

Of course he is still Ti lead besides those other behavioral aspects. I am just describing how he might not come across as a stereotypical Ti lead initially. People use their Role sometimes, or they overuse their Creative or HA, what-have-you. It is a very static and misleading approach to assume that people always use their Lead in all situations to the 100% maximum.

The way he went through the questions in a structured manner was rather Ti. And knowing him, he always mentally tests the logical coherency of any kind of thought he comes across, etc, which is typical Ti lead. That's also what made him abandon religion; because it did not make logical sense to him.

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You haven't even watched the video and are already criticizing what I am saying.
    Yeah, because I'm criticizing the approach. The criticism holds regardless of what type he is. Basically if you have to jump through a bunch of hoops and create justifications to establish a type . . . there's probably a better type to look at.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Yeah, because I'm criticizing the approach. The criticism holds regardless of what type he is. Basically if you have to jump through a bunch of hoops and create justifications to establish a type . . . there's probably a better type to look at.
    I was just trying to explain why @thehotelambush had difficulties with reaching to a conclusion – trying to put into context how he could see conflicting signs for different types, and how they could be summed up in one type profile.

I've typed him as LSI from the very beginning, back then when he just posted his answers to the questionnaire.

I've mistyped him as Ti subtype, w5, and Sp/Sx at first – I am guessing mainly because that was the attitude he was projecting. He was not in the best mood when he answered the questions. Anyhow, over time I revised my typing. But LSI was clear to me from the very start. Have you read his questionnaire?

*********** 21-04-19:

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

vortical synergetic spaghetti IEIs are masters of it.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem way too introverted to be an SEE. ESI *maybe*... you did talk a lot about honesty.

Strange how you initially thought you were ILI/Ni + Te.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought SLE at first, then about LSI but you seemed too jittery to be that. There is some kinda silliness to you as well, ILE ish. I d go with SLE .

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Xstp

You look like my college male bff i swear. The eyes and the mouth

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSI-Se

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

think about SEE among F types. and in case you are sure in your Se

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    think about SEE among F types. and in case you are sure in your Se
    Yeah im starting to think i might be SEE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have been summoned.

...what does this thread have to do with me?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    I have been summoned.

...what does this thread have to do with me?
    Uhm idk who summoned you?

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem to fit the SEE pretty well. I see you react first, and the reasoning is like an after thought. Going by the theory, that's not rational Ti base. By theory it's irrational. Also I haven't seen you describe anything with a significant amount of logics. You're punchy and likeable, so I see Se first, and less focus on the logics but the personal impact, the likeable part - Fi (I just mentioned the punchy part) so I give you SEE which I suspected for a while

Well I don't care about socionics but you demonstrate force with a secondary demonstration on the person, less a focus on logics, so by socionics that would be SEE.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarper View Post
    YAlso I haven't seen you describe anything with a significant amount of logics.
    I've never seen an LSI do that. They know what's correct and that's it. Explaining is more related to creative Ti imo.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I've never seen an LSI do that. They know what's correct and that's it. Explaining is more related to creative Ti imo.
    If squark is LSI she seems to explain things in her posts, but I do agree that creative Ti more readily explains things, see Bertrand ILE who in typical ILE style goes on forever.

ILE is the most likely type to explain things, followed by SLE, then LII and LSI, it just takes more for the introvert Ti and Se type to get going.

None of this changes the typing of SEE for the chap in the OP. He reminds me of Trump, the similar forceful function which impacts on a personal level rather than a logical (or the personal impact not considered in a way which has confidence in impacting and managing).

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*self-types as ILI*

Everyone: "Oh hey I can totally see ILI for you! You remind me of ILIs I have known!"

*is being typed as LSI*

Everyone: "Oh yeah, I see the LSI, too! Beta ST!"

*is being typed as SEE*
    "Oh hey guys, I think I could be SEE."

Everyone: "Oh yes, you weren't Rational anyway! You're so Se lead!"

And it never ends...

In short, too many people on here just go with whatever someone says/thinks they are and don't even properly question or analyze it.

*********** 21-04-19:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I have been summoned. what does this thread have to do with me?
    at 1st we'll set slow music and drink something...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

And it never ends...
    "I think myself as IEI and just created the typing thread to get the attention. "

Everyone (- better skilled ones): "Sure. Nothing else can to be."

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarper View Post
    If squark is LSI she seems to explain things in her posts, but I do agree that creative Ti more readily explains things, see Bertrand ILE who in typical ILE style goes on forever.

ILE is the most likely type to explain things, followed by SLE, then LII and LSI, it just takes more for the introvert Ti and Se type to get going.

None of this changes the typing of SEE for the chap in the OP. He reminds me of Trump, the similar forceful function which impacts on a personal level rather than a logical (or the personal impact not considered in a way which has confidence in impacting and managing).
    I'm not taking sides on his type right now. I just wanted to point out that explaining with logics is not typical of LSI. I am often irritated by the lack of "logics" in the LSI. It just means that they have figured things out already, and know what to do. I am usually the one that explains things to the LSI and then they just look at me like "whatever"...

It's like the base function is simply "how things are".
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I'm not taking sides on his type right now. I just wanted to point out that explaining with logics is not typical of LSI. I am often irritated by the lack of "logics" in the LSI. It just means that they have figured things out already, and know what to do. I am usually the one that explains things to the LSI and then they just look at me like "whatever"...

It's like the base function is simply "how things are".
    I can't help you with your irritation

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Uhm idk who summoned you?
    You did. "DA Questionaire."

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

*self-types as ILI*

Everyone: "Oh hey I can totally see ILI for you! You remind me of ILIs I have known!"

*is being typed as LSI*

Everyone: "Oh yeah, I see the LSI, too! Beta ST!"

*is being typed as SEE*
    "Oh hey guys, I think I could be SEE."

Everyone: "Oh yes, you weren't Rational anyway! You're so Se lead!"

And it never ends...

In short, too many people on here just go with whatever someone says/thinks they are and don't even properly question or analyze it.
    Haterz gonna hate

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You did. "DA Questionaire."
    type me.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I came to perceive you as ILI for a while. I still remember the questionnaire where I've typed you LSI, mainly because of your nihilistic spiritual approach... but that actually made little sense. People with nihilistic tendencies are often typed as Ni, so it makes perfect sense... for you to be ILI. But sincerely IDK why I have a gamma ILI vibe from you... I think it makes the most sense, maybe more than LSI because they'd probably even be more focused... while it's not too uncommon for a Gamma type to aim at the "usefulness" (Te) of what they're doing, yet a ILI is a P, so it makes you kind of a walking contradiction, but the stacks would be in support of that.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Anyway a couple of reasons why i think my type might be incorrect:

I feel drained after being alone for a day, instead of energized.
    I feel energized after having been to a party, or having been with people in general, having been at work/ to the gym.
    Im restless and always need to be busy. Else my mind wonders and i start worrying about the future. Thats why i think i might be 7 core and extravert.
    I am reluctant to change but when change does happen i find myself dealing with it pretty easily.
    I dont like being constricted by rules and i dont like my freedom restricted in any way. I dont like commitment and often dont follow through my plans. ( its always more fun to fantasize, but actually following through stresses me cuz it closes off other options and i like to keep all options open)
    Thats one of the reasons why i quit college.
    I dont have sleepless nights whenever there is something left on my to do list.
    Usually i just procrastinate untill i forget about it completely. This behaviour has lead me into having to pay fines because i dont like doing my finances and procrastinate untill they haunt me. And then i still dont care. Lol
    I suck at mechanical skills such as repairing my bike. I was forced to be a construction worker by my parents and i hated it with my guts. On the contrary i loved being a waiter because it made me deal with people, not inanimate stuff like bolts and screws, which bore the hell outta me.
    Im often bored. And very very impatient.
    I suck at maths, ever since late elementary school. Everything to do eith maths i sucked at. Physics, econoy you name it. Even though my iq is over 120 i just suck at it.
    If i was ti lead wouldnt i be at least decent at maths, instead of the worst of my class all throughout high school? Even in college i sucked dick at statistics. I just cant do it. I cant focus, my mind wanders and i dont seem to easily get it even when i really try.

So those are reasons why i think i might be extraverted and ethical.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I am not a hater. >_>

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I am not a hater. >_>
    Stop h8ing m8

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So those are reasons why i think i might be extraverted and ethical.
    fair enough
    Usually i just procrastinate untill i forget about it completely. This behaviour has lead me into having to pay fines because i dont like doing my finances and procrastinate untill they haunt me. And then i still dont care. Lol
    anyway the SEEs I know would never do this, they tend to be surprisingly organized in the most petty things... (Gamma management skills? IDK but same happens for the ESIs I know)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Stop h8ing m8

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    fair enough

anyway the SEEs I know would never do this, they tend to be surprisingly organized in the most petty things... (Gamma management skills? IDK but same happens for the ESIs I know)
    Ok explain why im IxTx if i suck at maths and mechsnics no matter how hard i try. Especially as an ili.
    My girlfriend says i am very energetic and she loves my energy. I took acting classes in school and loved it, while hating natural sciences. ILI confirmed?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

anyway the SEEs I know would never do this
    in case they are similarly SEE like you are ESI. SEE as P, F, S have issues with organizing. I wish you to have a boss SEE to get this pleasure

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fair enough

If you think about how that relates to functions you'd realise that's weak typing. If it's 'P' dominant function then why are many LIEs disorganised. If it's N then why SEIs can be late with stuff. Can't be T because LIE. Any type can be disorganised this way. It can be a clue, but not 'all SEEs'.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok explain why im IxTx if i suck at maths and mechsnics no matter how hard i try. Especially as an ili.
    My girlfriend says i am very energetic and she loves my energy. I took acting classes in school and loved it, while hating natural sciences. ILI confirmed?
    IDK maybe you're not an ILI? anyway I dont think the relationship good at math/mechanics= T works fine. That's just stereotyping. We've agreed on Mr King being a ILI and he's been writing the most obscure stuff in the last decades with little mechanics/math applied (oh and he even used to be an actor!)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast