Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pls jesus V.I. me (video)

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you're IP as well. I don't think you're ILI. valuing. You challenge the internal consistency of statements people have made.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Katalina View Post

but really tho
    just going off my first impression: IEI-Fe 4w3 sx/sp

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Based on the first video, you have expressions identical to the LSI that I was seeing, but you are clearly extroverted. So, going on the idea that a person can act like a dual sometimes, I'd say you are EIE. Based on the first video. That, plus your plea to be told what you are or you will go insane. It is well known that EIE's and insanity go together like peanut butter and jelly. That's why EIE's need the literate and practical LSI's.

I just watched a bit of the second video, and if you are IEI, you are like no IEI that I have ever known, and I've known a lot of them.
    I still think EIE. Hamlet. "I can easily type (read a role) other people well, but I can't type myself" (because I'm an EIE chameleon and can see myself playing any role.)

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make more videos for our entertainment.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This video is so boring
    I can't see anyone watching this all the way through, but pls and thank

Type with strong - (Model G). So, I think IEI, ESI.

On first vid you seemed to be bit ESI-ish.

Based on this I say IEI and this one is far better sample.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

First video gives me a strong impression of Ignoring. It is like the face is hardly moving at all. Your voice is "emoting" in a way, so strong enough Fe is there, but no distinct clear "warm" smiles (not even micro expressions) which are typical for Fe Creative (esp +Fe). If your voice wasn't "emotive" (and characteristically Sincere communication style as it is in the second video) you could pass for Fe PoLR for most of the video, which in my experience is typical of Fe Ignoring.

I'd V.I you as Fi lead/Fe Ignoring. The content of your speech, coloured by aggressive language, is rather Se Creative...

P.S: Later you "emote" more Fe in that video, and in the second video. But my overall impression stands. And ESI has +Fe, so they can seem Fe Creative when they use enough Fe. Definitely Type 4, btw. Leaning 4w3.

P.P.S: In the first video I was even considering SEE for a sec, but the Fe was not strong enough, so I quickly ruled that out. I got the impression of Se right away.
    Last edited by Olimpia; 10-15-2017 at 09:45 PM.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

In the first video you seem very ESI, in the second idk...But don't really see you as Beta NF, you're not EIE and kinda hard around the edges for IEI...You have a certain too idgaf and messy edgy vibe for Beta NF imo.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    First video gives me a strong impression of Ignoring. It is like the face is hardly moving at all. Your voice is "emoting" in a way, so strong enough Fe is there, but no distinct clear "warm" smiles (not even micro expressions) which are typical for Fe Creative (esp +Fe). If your voice wasn't "emotive" (and characteristically Sincere communication style as it is in the second video) you could pass for Fe PoLR for most of the video, which in my experience is typical of Fe Ignoring.

I'd V.I you as Fi lead/Fe Ignoring. The content of your speech, coloured by aggressive language, is rather Se Creative...

P.S: Later you "emote" more Fe in that video, and in the second video. But my overall impression stands. And ESI has +Fe, so they can seem Fe Creative when they use enough Fe. Definitely Type 4, btw. Leaning 4w3.

get rekt son

and yes im recycling memes, wanna fight?

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

meh it's getting difficult... I can't see you as N though, idk why... hmm, I'm sticking to ESI just because of your hate for Si, and you listed "to do things in the moment" as your values, although first you say that you don't do well with physical things, then lulz, at the q "what is beauty what is love" your answer: "that's a dumb question" hmmm, weak Si? Ne? Ni? can't tell... to me you do look judgemental, as in reflective, opinionated, so Fi could be as strong as to make you live in your own world... I doubt it's T, but you're all into sciences and you definitely know better...

anyway! you remind me of Marylin Monroe

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I think swearing is barely type related if at all & being provocative to draw attention to something is more beta nf than gamma sf. I mean "aggressive," whatever. But I can see how ppl are getting sensing from vi.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This type of attitude is usually a combo of Se and Fi imo. Even the "Pls jesus V.I. me", "VI my ugly ass", "but really tho" - kinda erratic for IEI, they're usually more concerned with presentation and try to express themselves in a more organized fashion.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    I think swearing is barely type related if at all & being provocative to draw attention to something is more beta nf than gamma sf. I mean "aggressive," whatever. But I can see how ppl are getting sensing from vi.
    agreed, but I think Se is about being comfortable somehow inside every situation, as in a state of control of the environment... to swear denotes she's quite chill over there, a N would be more abstracted by default, less yo yo yo mofos.
    I got Se vibes from her expressions and eyebrows though, she switches from happy to sad in a sudden and does that being aware of the effect she makes, she even uses her gestures as if she's talking, it's kind of mesmerizing to me... I think it's S, it looks confident in a way that N lacks... about "being there"

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It's not about swearing, just the whole aura. First video eliminates Fe ego as far as I'm concerned.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I dunno, I could see gamma sf just watching the first video and not taking anything she says about herself in the second video seriously.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pinoline View Post
    I got Se vibes from her expressions and eyebrows though, she switches from happy to sad in a sudden and does that being aware of the effect she makes, she even uses her gestures as if she's talking, it's kind of mesmerizing to me...
    I got Fe from this

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ur microexpressions look like @summerprincess! lulz

the speech of a trucker though
    Yeah, and Aylen's too a bit.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You seem more verbally playful, rather unserious tbh, and enjoy poking fun at how people think and treating people more like creatures to psychologically mate with (seeing how interesting their worldview is and knowing how they react to things) at first instead of directly assessing relationship compatability or whether you find a person distasteful or not. What I'm trying to say is that I think you're Fe/Ti valuing. Your dislike for "mushy mushy" feelings as you call it is something I'd attribute to devaluing Si.

TIM
    Ni-Se
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fvaelynn View Post
    You seem more verbally playful, rather unserious tbh, and enjoy poking fun at how people think and treating people more like creatures to psychologically mate with (seeing how interesting their worldview is and knowing how they react to things) at first instead of directly assessing relationship compatability or whether you find a person distasteful or not. What I'm trying to say is that I think you're Fe/Ti valuing. Your dislike for "mushy mushy" feelings as you call it is something I'd attribute to devaluing Si.

HAHAHAH~ Oh my gosh, yeah; that's a very accurate description of me, actually.

TIM
    Ni-Se
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno, I could see gamma sf just watching the first video and not taking anything she says about herself in the second video seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    It's not about swearing, just the whole aura. First video eliminates Fe ego as far as I'm concerned.
    This type of attitude is usually a combo of Se and Fi imo. Even the "Pls jesus V.I. me", "VI my ugly ass", "but really tho" - kinda erratic for IEI, they're usually more concerned with presentation and try to express themselves in a more organized fashion.
    In the first video you seem very ESI, in the second idk...But don't really see you as Beta NF, you're not EIE and kinda hard around the edges for IEI...You have a certain too idgaf and messy edgy vibe for Beta NF imo.

I definitely see what you're talking about hahahaha
    I become aggressive for comedic effect a lot
    I definitely have that edgy vibe sometimes

meh it's getting difficult... I can't see you as N though, idk why... hmm, I'm sticking to ESI just because of your hate for Si, and you listed "to do things in the moment" as your values, although first you say that you don't do well with physical things, then lulz, at the q "what is beauty what is love" your answer: "that's a dumb question" hmmm, weak Si? Ne? Ni? can't tell... to me you do look judgemental, as in reflective, opinionated, so Fi could be as strong as to make you live in your own world... I doubt it's T, but you're all into sciences and you definitely know better...

anyway! you remind me of Marylin Monroe

DID I MENTION I HATE SI
    Heheh yeah
    I am very reflective and opinionated

I think it's so funny I am getting typed as a Se type. That shows how bad I am at analyzing myself. I thought I was an Se PoLR for sure at one point

Quote Originally Posted by Karatos View Post
    I think you're IP as well. I don't think you're ILI. valuing. You challenge the internal consistency of statements people have made.

Yeah! That's the main reason I wasn't convinced.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Based on the first video, you have expressions identical to the LSI that I was seeing, but you are clearly extroverted. So, going on the idea that a person can act like a dual sometimes, I'd say you are EIE. Based on the first video. That, plus your plea to be told what you are or you will go insane. It is well known that EIE's and insanity go together like peanut butter and jelly. That's why EIE's need the literate and practical LSI's.

I just watched a bit of the second video, and if you are IEI, you are like no IEI that I have ever known, and I've known a lot of them.
    I still think EIE. Hamlet. "I can easily type (read a role) other people well, but I can't type myself" (because I'm an EIE chameleon and can see myself playing any role.)

WELL, I do really like LSIs... a lot. If that means anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Karatos View Post
    Make more videos for our entertainment.
    Hhahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Type with strong - (Model G). So, I think IEI, ESI.

On first vid you seemed to be bit ESI-ish.

Based on this I say IEI and this one is far better sample.

I mean, I'm yelling at the camera HAHAHA I definitely get why people think I'm a Se type
    I do get more like that when I'm comfortable

P.P.S: In the first video I was even considering SEE for a sec, but the Fe was not strong enough, so I quickly ruled that out. I got the impression of Se right away.

Interesting. Someone said the same thing a while ago. They said my face looked like it was molded from plastic hahaha; very stiff expressions.

agreed, but I think Se is about being comfortable somehow inside every situation, as in a state of control of the environment... to swear denotes she's quite chill over there, a N would be more abstracted by default, less yo yo yo mofos.
    I got Se vibes from her expressions and eyebrows though, she switches from happy to sad in a sudden and does that being aware of the effect she makes, she even uses her gestures as if she's talking, it's kind of mesmerizing to me... I think it's S, it looks confident in a way that N lacks... about "being there"

HMHMHM is that a Se trait?
    I definitely do that

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Have you considered ESI ?
    How can you type reverie and Katalina ESI?

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    Contrasting the two pretty much makes it obvious how weak reverie's Se actually is, and how she cannot be ESI; and how Katalina cannot have 1D Se.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Contrasting the two pretty much makes it obvious how weak reverie's Se actually is, and how she cannot be ESI; and how Katalina cannot have 1D Se.
    Hasn't reverie always been EII ?

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Hasn't reverie always been EII ?
    There are some people convinced of her being ESI-Fi.

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what makes me glad the most is that Olimpia's thorough analysis use all the elements that Sol doesn't comprehend in his ones, and they come as quite accurate in theory (often in practice too)... it's nice even to see how little agreement we can have about someone, all we experts.. AH!

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do kinda agree with this. Esp. “my ugly ass” and “but really tho” sound like speech patterns a lot of Gamma SF types use. Anyways, there’s definitely a lot of in the moment focus that makes me think you aren’t IEI. I see what people mean with ESI since you seem to muster up a physical prescence a lot more easily than I think an IEI would. But I could also see EII since you seem whimsical, even in just your voice which sounds like those of INFx I know and unlike any ESIs I know.

You do mention that you dislike Si and that you have trouble with the details of environments, which makes me a little uncomfortable typing you as a 4D Si type. On the other hand, Se is more about engaging with the environment and having a physical force, which you demonstrate better than INFx types.

So ESI seems more likely but it’s still early to be 100% sure. You seem goofy and likable so far, though.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Gamma SF

You kind of got that Tiffany Pollard vibe going on lolol

TIM
    Ni-Se
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Gamma SF

I laughed so hard omg

Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait View Post
    I do kinda agree with this. Esp. “my ugly ass” and “but really tho” sound like speech patterns a lot of Gamma SF types use. Anyways, there’s definitely a lot of in the moment focus that makes me think you aren’t IEI. I see what people mean with ESI since you seem to muster up a physical prescence a lot more easily than I think an IEI would. But I could also see EII since you seem whimsical, even in just your voice which sounds like those of INFx I know and unlike any ESIs I know.

You do mention that you dislike Si and that you have trouble with the details of environments, which makes me a little uncomfortable typing you as a 4D Si type. On the other hand, Se is more about engaging with the environment and having a physical force, which you demonstrate better than INFx types.

So ESI seems more likely but it’s still early to be 100% sure. You seem goofy and likable so far, though.
    Hahahah thanks! ^-^
    Yeaaaaaaah; I could definitely see EII as a possibility.
    It's super funny to me to be told I can muster up a physical presence hehehehe but I definitely get it
    I get told I'm aggressive, crude, rowdy, etc when I'm joking sometimes.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^I see the Boxxy resemblance.

Gamma SF

Lmaoo, Tiffany is my bitch. I can see this too. But a more delicate white version.

Hahahah thanks! ^-^
    Yeaaaaaaah; I could definitely see EII as a possibility.
    It's super funny to me to be told I can muster up a physical presence hehehehe but I definitely get it
    I get told I'm aggressive, crude, rowdy, etc when I'm joking sometimes.
    It happens to me, too. Eventually people stopped telling me after they got used to it.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lmaoo, Tiffany is my bitch. I can see this too. But a more delicate white version.

LOOL Yesss

TIM
    Ni-Se
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    You kind of remind me of a more detached version of Boxxy.

ASJDOID I USED TO GET TOLD THAT ALL THE TIME

TIM
    Ni-Se
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOOL Yesss
    ^I see the Boxxy resemblance.

It happens to me, too. Eventually people stopped telling me after they got used to it.
    HAHAHHAHA I'm dead

TIM
    Ni-Se
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Croissants and Coffee View Post
    You are creepy I don't like you

Another Delta ST to block
    Suk my ass

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Fe

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to guess, girl. Possibly a boy, but more likely girl. Head in the clouds quadra.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

TIM
    Ni-Se
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    I'm going to guess, girl. Possibly a boy, but more likely girl. Head in the clouds quadra.
    half boy/half girl

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    lol, I thought the same thing, but I didn't want to say anything.

♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

half boy/half girl
    Schrödinger's baby
    (An alpha NT joke.)

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

half boy/half girl
    Unicorns don't exist, Sara.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Schrödinger's baby
    (An alpha NT joke.)
    Except if you attempt to find out whether Katalina is a boy or a girl, the observer is the one who will end up dying instead of her. Probably out of self-defense.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast