3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

motion carried

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually agree with dee. Holy mother of - what is the world coming to?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know one thing, you are the spittin image and mindset of my stepfather.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Gilly and I are the only ones that are actually doing it correctly, however. If you want to make a type blog then you need to actually write down things that happened and your thoughts/reactions to things, or just your worldview (and be as clear and direct as possible so we can really understand where you're coming from.)

Saying 'well what's my type then?' isn't what a type BLOG is about. It's trying to decipher your type by basic journaling.

I don't even know most of you because you're not giving me much to work with. So I listen to your posts, but it's like "way to say something without actually saying anything."

You don't need to 'make a vid' (although that would help tremendously, obviously) you need to learn to express yourself through writing better.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YEAH BITCHEZ

GET IT STR8 OR GET IT OUT
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

<3

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Gilly and I are the only ones that are actually doing it correctly, however. If you want to make a type blog then you need to actually write down things that happened and your thoughts/reactions to things, or just your worldview (and be as clear and direct as possible so we can really understand where you're coming from.)

Saying 'well what's my type then?' isn't what a type BLOG is about. It's trying to decipher your type by basic journaling.

I don't even know most of you because you're not giving me much to work with. So I listen to your posts, but it's like "way to say something without actually saying anything."

You don't need to 'make a vid' (although that would help tremendously, obviously) you need to learn to express yourself through writing better.
    yes, so true. haaahaaa!!!!

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Well aren't you just so fucking special. I wish I was as cool as you.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You can be, but it might take some practice.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    personally, i always considered you SLE. imo Fi superego makes at least a bit of sense (that big post where you talked about some social setting and interactions with people where you are/were involved, how you positioned yourself or something like that. wouldn't be able find the thread now)
    I didn't take you for a personal guy. But hey, we're all friends here.

I do sometimes look at social setting / interactions.. Is that what Fi superego is about? I'm confused. Help me!

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

You can be, but it might take some practice.
    Well fuck that, let's just get drunk.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That's hot. I'm in.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

it was quite a bit of time ago and i don't fully recollect the details of the post, but Fi superego isn't that per se, but like say if you read on wiki 3rd or 4th Fi here: http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...overted_ethics, you might identify. i wish i could be more specific.
    Well, my way of relating to people is through repetition in a way.

When I keep running into the same people again and again, often they seem to try and predict what I want, how to respond to me etc.

Like just now I went into a shop to buy something to eat. There's this girl that works there, that seems to suddenly become aware, or be caught off-guard when I come into the shop.

Anyway, she seemed to become aware that what I wanted wouldn't be available, so she tried to "suggest" other things.

Thing is - that kind of behaviour is quite common I find. And it's not like I ask for it.

But the impression she left with me, was that she was brash, intrusive, and demanding.

I just wanted to get something to eat, and leave. I didn't want her "trying to help", and she seemed to kind of nervously laugh, when I entered the shop.

Now you'd think that someone that deals with lots of people every day, in a situation like that could learn to calm down, and not be as abrasive. You'd think that someone that deals with lots of people, wouldn't overreact. Wouldn't try so hard. Y'know what I mean?

And curiously enough that kind of behaviour seems pretty common. Some people seem to feel compelled to help me. Like I can't cope on my own. Like they want to lighten my burden. That they want to be of assistance, to be of service, that by being "nice" to me, asking me "how my day is", by being "friendly", it's going to have some effect.

But a lot of people seem to just find me "rude", "inconsiderate", "ungrateful", "selfish" etc. Because I don't really act like people are that important, unless they're genuinely helpful. Unless they actually make a positive impression.

Thing is - some of these people they're not like that to everyone. They just to especially help me, apparently. But they act out of character. And it's noticable if someone else is there that they know or something, because the other person will be surprised by their actions, tease, or something.

So that's how most people seem to act towards me.

Then there's some people who are much better at getting along with me. And they seem to use a lot of tricks, alter their behaviour a lot, etc. But it seems to be that they do it often.

And often I find myself judging people by how they treat others. Not just how they treat me.

So if someone treats someone else badly, when it doesn't look justified in the present moment to me, then it's like I think less of them. And if someone treats someone else well, when it seems like the other person needs it, then that makes me think more of them.

So it ends up that people I think higher of tend to do things like help other people when I'm around, or something. And it's like they don't help me. BECAUSE I DON'T NEED HELP GOD DAMNIT.

And then they only do things when necessary etc.

It's like inaction is better than action, unless it's purposeful.

If someone starts lying, not telling the truth etc when you first meet them, does that make you think more of them, or less of them?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I can understand how you feel about that, I just think that... it makes you feel kind of alone when really that type of thinking is in the majority. In this country (usa) at least there seems to be a lot of that, jealousy of extroversion... so I mean, you have to give people credit they really just want to see you happy and well how can you blame them for that? If nothing really is wrong with you, just play the game. Even if you know it's 'fake' - or are you afraid deep down they MIGHT still see something bad in you that needs fixing even if you do act up?

All I can say is that you have to see where they're coming from here. And I already know there's nothing wrong with you but people's social attitudes and perceptions about things made them think that there is. Is it your job or their job to change those perceptions? I guess you could continue to say 'fuck it' and not have people understand you, or you could do something different.

I'm shy, awkward and I'm about 7 different minorities. But it doesn't mean that I'm at least partly responsible for how people treat me. I learned that the very, very hard way trust me. Saying 'fuck you, I'm fine' doesn't seem to help since they are so sure that they are right.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I can understand how you feel about that, I just think that... it makes you feel kind of alone when really that type of thinking is in the majority. In this country (usa) at least there seems to be a lot of that, jealousy of extroversion... so I mean, you have to give people credit they really just want to see you happy and well how can you blame them for that? If nothing really is wrong with you, just play the game. Even if you know it's 'fake' - or are you afraid deep down they MIGHT still see something bad in you that needs fixing even if you do act up?
    They can get their own life.

All I can say is that you have to see where they're coming from here. And I already know there's nothing wrong with you but people's social attitudes and perceptions about things made them think that there is. Is it your job or their job to change those perceptions? I guess you could continue to say 'fuck it' and not have people understand you, or you could do something different.
    Well, people will think what they want to tihnk.

I'm shy, awkward and I'm about 7 different minorities. But it doesn't mean that I'm at least partly responsible for how people treat me. I learned that the very, very hard way trust me. Saying 'fuck you, I'm fine' doesn't seem to help since they are so sure that they are right.
    There are already too many people in this world. Most of them are worthless shits.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elro View Post
    I actually agree with dee. Holy mother of - what is the world coming to?!
    No, I got that too. It actually makes some sense.

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    Well aren't you just so fucking special. I wish I was as cool as you.
    You will never be cool if you don't know how to speak properly. "I wish I were - repeat, were - as cool as you" is the correct grammatical usage of the past participle in this particular instance.

Well, my way of relating to people is through repetition in a way.

When I keep running into the same people again and again, often they seem to try and predict what I want, how to respond to me etc.

Like just now I went into a shop to buy something to eat. There's this girl that works there, that seems to suddenly become aware, or be caught off-guard when I come into the shop.

Anyway, she seemed to become aware that what I wanted wouldn't be available, so she tried to "suggest" other things.

Thing is - that kind of behaviour is quite common I find. And it's not like I ask for it.

But the impression she left with me, was that she was brash, intrusive, and demanding.

I just wanted to get something to eat, and leave. I didn't want her "trying to help", and she seemed to kind of nervously laugh, when I entered the shop.

Now you'd think that someone that deals with lots of people every day, in a situation like that could learn to calm down, and not be as abrasive. You'd think that someone that deals with lots of people, wouldn't overreact. Wouldn't try so hard. Y'know what I mean?

And curiously enough that kind of behaviour seems pretty common. Some people seem to feel compelled to help me. Like I can't cope on my own. Like they want to lighten my burden. That they want to be of assistance, to be of service, that by being "nice" to me, asking me "how my day is", by being "friendly", it's going to have some effect.

But a lot of people seem to just find me "rude", "inconsiderate", "ungrateful", "selfish" etc. Because I don't really act like people are that important, unless they're genuinely helpful. Unless they actually make a positive impression.

Thing is - some of these people they're not like that to everyone. They just to especially help me, apparently. But they act out of character. And it's noticable if someone else is there that they know or something, because the other person will be surprised by their actions, tease, or something.

So that's how most people seem to act towards me.

Then there's some people who are much better at getting along with me. And they seem to use a lot of tricks, alter their behaviour a lot, etc. But it seems to be that they do it often.

And often I find myself judging people by how they treat others. Not just how they treat me.

So if someone treats someone else badly, when it doesn't look justified in the present moment to me, then it's like I think less of them. And if someone treats someone else well, when it seems like the other person needs it, then that makes me think more of them.

So it ends up that people I think higher of tend to do things like help other people when I'm around, or something. And it's like they don't help me. BECAUSE I DON'T NEED HELP GOD DAMNIT.

And then they only do things when necessary etc.

It's like inaction is better than action, unless it's purposeful.

If someone starts lying, not telling the truth etc when you first meet them, does that make you think more of them, or less of them?
    This chimes SLE to me. I relate to a fair bit of not what you're saying, but how you're saying it. It's very concrete, Se-related language.

the thing i noticed about types is that they, depending on what they value will either play along with your valued functions or try to normalise their psyyche if they sense nonvalued functions. if you are Se, it makes sense that people try to offer you "other things" (Ne) if they are Ne/Si. also note how people suddenly activate around, apparently Se has such effect. the "how is your day" stuff is btw Fi and your obvious unease with it is indicative of a merry type.

i'll just state what i see in each paragraph in terms of functions and all:

-----

is Te and Si block imo. trying from experience people often use with Si. help imo is very much a Te word. the fact that you disliked it might point to these IMs as devalued.

i noticed people when are faced with using their polr, use 7th as a first psyche normalization attempt. for EIIs it is Fe. Talanov said conflictors activate in their 1st and 4th very highly in encounters, so if you're Se, things might make sense.

[i hate that personally. i like things to be as informal as possible. though sometimes i do like the odd expression of affection for me.]

Fi devalued, Te vital (i, myself).

[personally, i hate such situations. i feel like i'm mad for some reason during those moments.]

strategy.

SLE imo makes quite a lot of sense, or at least beta ST.
    Okay, not a bad conclusion, although the reasoning - based primarily on the Reinin dichotomies - is a bit sketchy. A little of my faith in you has been restored, dee.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    No, I got that too. It actually makes some sense.

You will never be cool if you don't know how to speak properly. "I wish I were - repeat, were - as cool as you" is the correct grammatical usage of the past participle in this particular instance.
    Well, FUCK, You're such a little WORD CRITIC aren't you? You know they kill people for lesser offences, in undeveloped countrys. No-one needs a word critic. Just getting in the way, without actually benefiting anybody at all. Haven't you got something better to do.

This chimes SLE to me. I relate to a fair bit of not what you're saying, but how you're saying it. It's very concrete, Se-related language.
    Lots of people relate to me. That doesn't say much. They're not like me.

Okay, not a bad conclusion, although the reasoning - based primarily on the Reinin dichotomies - is a bit sketchy. A little of my faith in you has been restored, dee.
    [/quote]

You call yourself a thinker, and you rely on faith? God, build a church already!

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's cute when Ezra plays grown-up.

The "how was your day?" thing being Fi is interesting, and it makes sense. I think we Fe types just kind of go straight with the entertaining or self-expression. To me asking somebody their day is pointless annoyance, like you are afraid of them somehow.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Merky!
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

It's cute when Ezra plays grown-up.

The "how was your day?" thing being Fi is interesting, and it makes sense. I think we Fe types just kind of go straight with the entertaining or self-expression. To me asking somebody their day is pointless annoyance, like you are afraid of them somehow.
    Well, why's it so common then?

And why do I find myself spitting it back, in jest?

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Hi Merky!
    Hey Alex.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

And why do I find myself spitting it back, in jest?
    Well they are just trying to make a conversation what else are they gonna say? I mean the way I would act with you is tell an awkward personal real-life story that happened right off the bat- to a complete stranger. Is that any better? I don't know some people seem to like it.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Well they are just trying to make a conversation what else are they gonna say? I mean the way I would act with you is tell an awkward personal real-life story that happened right off the bat- to a complete stranger. Is that any better? I don't know some people seem to like it.
    Oh, hmm, I've had that happen to me before. It can weird me out a little, but it tends to leave a bit of a lasting impression. Something with lots of gushing?

It's definitely better than when people start talking about their friends a lot. Or they start telling their life story. Although that can be kind of amusing. Especially if they have friends around, who are shocked by such behaviour.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, FUCK, You're such a little WORD CRITIC aren't you? You know they kill people for lesser offences, in undeveloped countrys. No-one needs a word critic. Just getting in the way, without actually benefiting anybody at all. Haven't you got something better to do.
    lol @ u takin that seriously

Lots of people relate to me. That doesn't say much. They're not like me.
    Hello, B&D.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Alex.
    Alexandra. Allie for short. Never Alex, unless someone's very angry with me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Merky! I like you
    EII 4w5

so/sx (?)

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's definitely better than when people start talking about their friends a lot.
    Yeah that bores me. It's like I am talking to YOU not your friend. Other gay men that go on and on about their best straight female friends annoy me. I am here to see *you* you fucking stupid cunt.

Talking about the weather or your job is another good way to bore me to tears, unless it's a storm outside or you have an interesting story about your work.

I have a hard time talking about myself per se.... I don't know. I like to discuss ideas or something. I am not really good at conversation at all, talking about something we both really like is about the only thing that I can stand. I like talking with other writers, or other RPers or other gamers.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Alexandra. Allie for short. Never Alex, unless someone's very angry with me.
    I MUST BE VERY ANGRY THEN.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    lol @ u takin that seriously
    I'm serious.

Hello, B&D.
    You're not even funnny.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Does he think we're the same person or something? lollerskates...

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Does he think we're the same person or something? lollerskates...
    Who cares what he thinks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know much about mercutio except that he seems to always take a very personal and often subjective approach in his posts. Almost all posts I see are written from a very personal PoV. Reflecting his opinions and experiences and attitudes and relations etc. He also seems very serious and somewhat detached all the time. Somehow this makes me think introversion and fields. As if he uses some introverted "field function" a lot. Almost like or . Analysis of how things and people relate to him and how he relates to things and people. He also seems valuing. I certainly haven't yet accepted Beta ST or ILE for him. I could almost argue more for ESI, ILI or even LIE. Except if he himself is convinced of his Betaness then I'm fine with it (even then Beta NFs should be ruled out though).

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX View Post
    I don't know much about mercutio except that he seems to always take a very personal and often subjective approach in his posts. Almost all posts I see are written from a very personal PoV. Reflecting his opinions and experiences and attitudes and relations etc. He also seems very serious and somewhat detached all the time. Somehow this makes me think introversion and fields. As if he uses some introverted "field function" a lot. Almost like or . Analysis of how things and people relate to him and how he relates to things and people. He also seems valuing. I certainly haven't yet accepted Beta ST or ILE for him. I could almost argue more for ESI, ILI or even LIE. Except if he himself is convinced of his Betaness then I'm fine with it (even then Beta NFs should be ruled out though).
    That doesn't help much!

ESI: Well, they can be kind of fun, can't they?

ILI: Wel,l maybe I should just kill myself now.

LIE: It's been said before.

Convinced of my betaness.

AND THEN HANGON. YOU'RE SAYING FI OR NI?

I'm still strugging with the differences between Fi and Fe. Ni, well that's about how thinsg are going to turn out isn't it? It sounds all good to me Bring it on!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wanted to bring this up again. Now that people know Merky a little bit better, or at least have had some more interaction with him.
    EII 4w5

so/sx (?)

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio
    Se ego - feeling like someone is encroaching on your space.

lmao

not only was that entire post very interesting, but it acutely reflected an SeTi approach - how you seemed to have developed an internal, systematic way of judging the people, noticing the contradictions in their behaviors, etc.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

No-one cares!

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No-one cares!
    I love Merky.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Se ego - feeling like someone is encroaching on your space
    hm, i have felt this way with many ESFps.. less with ESTps.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast