TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Talking Type... 16Types!

Welcome to the party of the year.

If possible (the debate can be about that as well), type this very site. TIM, Enneagram, Instincts, the entire package.

I propose that the current forum is typeable - as Gamma Extrotim 7w8 SO/SX

Now let the hunger games begin!

@Cassandra @Adam Strange @Capitalist Pig @Tigerfadder @unsuccessfull Alphamale I'm curious about how you have a go at it.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Gamma, Sp/Sx.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE 4w5 so/sp

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Female IEI middle schooler who gets all her clothing from Hot Topic and spends her afternoons writing tumblr blogs about how fake and boring everyone is. Idolizes rape/abuse fetishes and sexual submission as the ideal romantic model and the ultimate truth of life, without truly grasping just how dangerous or painful the realization of such fantasies would be. Distinct disregard for in the form of constantly pursuing "passion" in the moment at the expense of meaningful alliances in the future.

Enneatype: core Heart-type, definitely in 3-4 range. Head-fix is either 7 or slight chance of counterphobic 6, with Gut-fix being either 1 or 8.

Instinctual stack: probably So/Sx because that incluedes the "Darksider" subtype. Constantly glorifies "edgy" or "dangerous" fantasies under the guise of being its true passion and inner desire, when in reality this is all a thinly-veiled counterphobic effort to appear as contrarian as possible in order to appear socially dominant in the short-term.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alioth View Post
    Female IEI middle schooler who gets all her clothing from Hot Topic and spends her afternoons writing tumblr blogs about how fake and boring everyone is. Idolizes rape/abuse fetishes and sexual submission as the ideal romantic model and the ultimate truth of life, without truly grasping just how dangerous or painful the realization of such fantasies would be. Distinct disregard for in the form of constantly pursuing "passion" in the moment at the expense of meaningful alliances in the future.

Enneatype: core Heart-type, definitely in 3-4 range. Head-fix is either 7 or slight chance of counterphobic 6, with Gut-fix being either 1 or 8.

Instinctual stack: probably So/Sx because that incluedes the "Darksider" subtype. Constantly glorifies "edgy" or "dangerous" fantasies under the guise of being its true passion and inner desire, when in reality this is all a thinly-veiled counterphobic effort to appear as contrarian as possible in order to appear socially dominant in the short-term.
    I imagined your avatar mouthing all of this

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Gamma, Sp/Sx.
    SP first? Where!!

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alioth View Post

This is probably everyone on this website's middle school experience including mine lmao.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr inappropriate View Post
    IEE 4w5 so/sp
    So/sp was my first thought too. I didn't even consider the rest since this site is a bit too schizophrenic to narrow down.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's dead and dying, it's in old age, with not much new information or excitement, people are becoming apathetic... so Delta.

Why is it so/sp...?

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ip temperament imo.

EDIT
    Did you mean the actual forum? Then INTp-Ni 5w4 so/sp.

If you mean the collective members then whichever member(s) is most active imo.
    Last edited by Resonare; 03-21-2017 at 01:01 AM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post
    If you mean the collective members then whichever member(s) is most active imo.
    The site. Hm, good thought. Who would that be?

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    SP first? Where!!
    Mostly this forum is SO blindspot followed by Contraflow, which equals Sp/Sx.

Most people on this forum are Sp/Sx, followed by Sx/Sp and Sx/So (as far as I know).

SO leads are rare on here.

For SP stuff, check the threads on health or workout regimens, favourite foods, etc.

And people often talk about (making) food, health, doings workouts or not etc. in the chat, too.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The site. Hm, good thought. Who would that be?
    IEI/LIE/IEE

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    It's dead and dying, it's in old age, with not much new information or excitement, people are becoming apathetic... so Delta.
    Hahaha shit, so true though.. this website needs a modern make over, making socionics as stylish as it's mbti counterpart websites (thus attracting more fresh peeps), hehe.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post
    IEI/LIE/IEE
    Yes, and add the XLI types that invade the forum recently. We're reaching end game. ITp energy is the most "end of the world" where everything comes to a halt.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaviTilki View Post
    Hahaha shit, so true though.. this website needs a modern make over, making socionics as stylish as it's mbti counterpart websites (thus attracting more fresh peeps), hehe.
    We've had some ideas about that before But we don't want to compete with MBTI and shine our own light.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Mostly this forum is SO blindspot followed by Contraflow, which equals Sp/Sx.

Most people on this forum are Sp/Sx, followed by Sx/Sp and Sx/So (as far as I know).

SO leads are rare on here.

For SP stuff, check the threads on health or workout regimens, favourite foods, etc.

And people often talk about (making) food, health, doings workouts or not etc. in the chat, too.
    Ahh, that's how you analysed it. I went by overall vibe and you looked at how people were clustered. Yes, we have very few So/Sx, So/Sp, Sp/So(!) people. Why are we contraflow? Because we use Lithuanian hipster theory?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We've had some ideas about that before But we don't want to compete with MBTI and shine our own light.
    Yeah don't really meant it in a competitive way, but sexy visual stuff is always nice to look at. This theory is very scientific and valuable (more than MBTI in my opinion), hehe. Anyone here able to design websites and stuff? lol

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaviTilki View Post
    Yeah don't really meant it in a competitive way, but sexy visual stuff is always nice to look at. This theory is very scientific and valuable (more than MBTI in my opinion), hehe. Anyone here able to design websites and stuff? lol
    We have a style chooser in the bottom on the page left where you can modify the visuals. Idk if they are sexy, I think the Christmas aesthetic is pretty good. The designer here is mu4 but he prefers to leave it like this so far. If you got some idea, maybe create a petition here

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's type has been changing with the eras of the forum, like in some thread that Abbie posted a while back. I think it has gone from alpha in it's roots, then to beta, gamma, and now we are finishing the gamma era and entering delta.

For enneagram I get a sp/sx vibe.

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish this forum had some more Sp/So's. There's a decent cluster of So/Sp but I want my Sx-last brother-from-another-mother to make more appearances. I see plenty on other websites so it's not like it's an unpopular type on the Net or anything.
    Phobic So/Sp 6w7 3w2 9w1
    Bit of a comic books nerd, bit of a fashion nerd, a lot of a generalized nerd