Thread: My Type

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My Type

So i'm here asking for help; which is somewhat strange for me to experience, but i'm sure there's someone who will be typing me with not that much effort (according to probability). But after being mentally violated with too much MBTI during a long time, i can't remain detached from the process, and i don't like understanding if it is only backed up by my speculations. Also i am somewhat tired of reading type descriptions, because i can hardly see the process; which i really need to understand if i'm to use and develop on this theory.
    So i need approaches to my typing.

I have tried making my own work on socionics, but i need feedback on those tables to corroborate the direction.

So you can assume my approach to socionics is somewhat biased by MBTI. which is fine.
    One last thing to say is, i realize describing my life could potentially subject me to expose selected data which could mess/influence with your typing so i'm ready to hear some other more effective methods to surpass this tendency.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where do you live?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Where do you live?
    Can't tell how far it could be useful but i'm inclined to say Mexico heh

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Theta View Post
    Can't tell how far it could be useful but i'm inclined to say Mexico heh
    are you a run away convicted felon?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude, if you can't be honest at this point, then what's the use? What is your mother's maiden name?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could type you much more easily in person, but if it's online you should post a long-ish video of yourself acting normally and talking about something you care about.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    are you a run away convicted felon?
    I don't think so, i haven't got caught yet (excluding situations where i wanted to heh)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Dude, if you can't be honest at this point, then what's the use? What is your mother's maiden name?
    hehe.. Maytorena

I could type you much more easily in person, but if it's online you should post a long-ish video of yourself acting normally and talking about something you care about.
    I understand how that could be the best way online, because of the evidence, but the whole concept sounds terrible, not too sure about how to "act standardized", it usually involves the purpose of acting and whether the dedication's effort is less then the utility of the benefits.
    I can see me struggling here, but i can do it as an alternate resource if necessary.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I understand how that could be the best way online, because of the evidence, but the whole concept sounds terrible, not too sure about how to "act standardized", it usually involves the purpose of acting and whether the dedication's effort is less then the utility of the benefits.
    I can see me struggling here, but i can do it as an alternate resource if necessary.
    ITT: Theta uses .

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, I like the clock in your picture. I never thought that you actually could make a clock like that. Fantastic!

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Agreed.
    So ; is there a reason for this? I understand that is associated with logical sequences, or most essentially with the observation of external tendencies? i do feel comfortable using this IM but how can you tell which block of consciousness this belongs to (in my case).

This is something i need to have clear because i'm interested in the way the Demonstrative element behaves. Not sure why, i just think that it should be obvious for us to notice demonstrative behaviour, because it should be rather constant if it is an unconscious process (and cannot be directly afected/changed during the course of events)... anyways just theorizing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowisthetime View Post
    Wow, I like the clock in your picture. I never thought that you actually could make a clock like that. Fantastic!
    heh, kind of represents better the flow; every clock should look like that so that we could understand the principle of time being a spiral, or rather it would be harder for people to forget there even exist such a principle.
    Sometimes it seems like we pass trough the same hours of the passing days, and we barely notice the change; but although cycling around (which includes fisiologically and fisically) it is evident for us that we aren't at the same spot; might look identical in timing and duration, but since time is clearly moving forward, while cycling then the movement is best represented by a spiral heh.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So ; is there a reason for this? I understand that is associated with logical sequences, or most essentially with the observation of external tendencies?
    I'm not sure where you got that from...wikisocion? I agree with aixelsyd's definition. Basically you're talking a lot about the usefulness/efficacy of different methods, which indicates in the ego block.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

seriously?
    I don't see that at all.

You guys are out of your minds...he values Ni...he's also wacky in a lot of the sense of that word...humm..no Fe; if there is then

ESFp or

how do you know he didn't put the time on because it looked cool?

It's just a cool kinda watch; he hasn't spoken anything about who or what he is...

Just keep writing an autobio for us please or talk about how you enjoy your favorite hobby..

He/it/she prefers clearity...that's not Te.
    Look at his writing: Fi valuing (it should); why should it?

No Ti because he's not looking for consistency.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-08-2010 at 01:51 AM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One last thing to say is, i realize describing my life could potentially subject me to expose selected data which could mess/influence with your typing so i'm ready to hear some other more effective methods to surpass this tendency.
    One of the points of any socionic "test question" is to see what kinds of information you notice, value, talk a lot about, etc. so it's not a shortcoming of the method at all. In fact, I don't expect anyone to make a completely objective assessment of what their life goals, lifestyle, unique characteristics etc. are. If you could do that you could type yourself.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    I would say Te, in itself, is more about the most effective actions, common sense, and in having breadth of knowledge more than logical sequence, aside from cause and effect where you can more or less decide how useful a course of action is in producing a desired result.
    ok, i understand this is because Te is dynamic. So it looks for evident consequences, but also tries to measure the efficiency of development?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Most people here, when we say that you use a function, that means being found in your Ego.
    ...The important thing is that the blocks are not things you can use, all of them, but rather things that you either use, or affect you negatively, or helpful, or ignored.

Ego: what you have, do and provide
    Super-Ego: what is harmful for you - clashes with your Ego
    Super-Id: what you need but can't provide yourself, helping you to be complete and independent. Eg, if you're a Static person, you can't feel the development of things in time, for example getting prepared, etc. Well I assume your case is the other, you'd be a Dynamic type.
    Id: what can't affect you neither helps, it's something with no value.

One can handle Id type of info relatively easily usually, but it's very hard to be productive in it, it's unnatural and replaceable, feels ridiculous - hence the inability to cope with a Conflictor.
    Ok, so trusting in wikisocion screwed my perception; thanks for the rectification btw.

I'm not sure where you got that from...wikisocion? I agree with aixelsyd's definition. Basically you're talking a lot about the usefulness/efficacy of different methods, which indicates in the ego block.
    Yes wikisocion... is there a source which is more reliable?

seriously?
    I don't see that at all.

You guys are out of your minds...he values Ni...he's also wacky in a lot of the sense of that word...humm..no Fe; if there is then

ESFp or

how do you know he didn't put the time on because it looked cool?

It's just a cool kinda watch; he hasn't spoken anything about who or what he is...

Just keep writing an autobio for us please or talk about how you enjoy your favorite hobby..

He/it/she prefers clearity...that's not Te.
    Look at his writing: Fi valuing (it should); why should it?

No Ti because he's not looking for consistency.
    Hahaha...ok so you don't jump to conclusions (but about my gender, which is accurate btw); just to reduce the spam of options:

I'm a psychology student, because i have a social investigative tendency.
    I'm good with exact sciences, but in general i excel academically, as long as i appreciate the usefulness of the given knowledge. I only concentrate or act when i can see the benefit. In that way you could say i'm inclined to wait for the opportunities. If I'm not interested i will most probably neglect my interaction.
    I like reading about psychology, philosophy and mysticism. Playing video games, but only those which are based on strategy or tactics. I prefer games that are progressive, where you get to choose Characters/paths rather then linear-history action games. (which usually bore me easily).

One of the points of any socionic "test question" is to see what kinds of information you notice, value, talk a lot about, etc. so it's not a shortcoming of the method at all. In fact, I don't expect anyone to make a completely objective assessment of what their life goals, lifestyle, unique characteristics etc. are. If you could do that you could type yourself.
    heh, well actually the main issue i've been having is related to how predictable the questions and answers are. Specifically the problem is that after reading the possible answers i already estimated what the possible results of those answers are, and since i can hardly forget the answers of previous questions (nor the estimations) the result is a very accurate prediction of what road of choices leads to which personality.
    Apart from the fact that this process is usually very useful, it is somewhat frustrating, not being able to "just answer". Basically the association process is faster then the reading.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hahaha...ok so you don't jump to conclusions (but about my gender, which is accurate btw); just to reduce the spam of options:

I'm good with exact sciences, but in general i excel academically, as long as i appreciate the usefulness of the given knowledge. I only concentrate or act when i can see the benefit. In that way you could say i'm inclined to wait for the opportunities. If I'm not interested i will most probably neglect my interaction.
    I like reading about psychology, philosophy and mysticism. Playing video games, but only those which are based on strategy or tactics. I prefer games that are progressive, where you get to choose Characters/paths rather then linear-history action games. (which usually bore me easily).

heh, well actually the main issue i've been having is related to how predictable the questions and answers are. Specifically the problem is that after reading the possible answers i already estimated what the possible results of those answers are, and since i can hardly forget the answers of previous questions (nor the estimations) the result is a very accurate prediction of what road of choices leads to which personality.
    Apart from the fact that this process is usually very useful, it is somewhat frustrating, not being able to "just answer". Basically the association process is faster then the reading.
    Wonderful, so I gather that you are a realist, usefulness, practical, reliability, need concrete information in order to trust the source, so that is S already. It also seems like you need data, reliability and trust come hand in hand sometimes; N types go mostly on their own perceptions about something and usually about how the information fits in with them or their concepts so they can trust something with very little data or support information.

N types are into ideas and are usually oposite of the above.
    -

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Yes. Te is sometimes associated with measuring progress, hence the external dynamics, seeing how the external information and going ons progress and flow, observing what is going on, external indicators of what is happening.
    Seems according to how i reason.

Wonderful, so I gather that you are a realist, usefulness, practical, reliability, need concrete information in order to trust the source, so that is S already.
    Never judged my ways as realistic rather pragmatic, i like to see how consequences could/are follow(ing) up, so that i'm prepared for what might come; but yes reliable information, meaning that it should make sense; Concrete as in evidential (but not as in contrast to abstract), yes i prefer to create possible scenarios based on the expectation of certain evidence.

It also seems like you need data, reliability and trust come hand in hand sometimes; N types go mostly on their own perceptions about something and usually about how the information fits in with them or their concepts so they can trust something with very little data or support information.

N types are into ideas and are usually opposite of the above.
    I get this, seems paradoxical for me to be N if following your descriptions, although i can see how you could have inferred this from my initial posture not to "trust only in my assumptions".
    If this was the case you would need to take into account that it is in my range of possibilities that i'm too obstinate and trusting in my ability to "pre-understand".

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Seems according to how i reason.

Never judged my ways as realistic rather pragmatic, i like to see how consequences could/are follow(ing) up, so that i'm prepared for what might come; but yes reliable information, meaning that it should make sense; Concrete as in evidential (but not as in contrast to abstract), yes i prefer to create possible scenarios based on the expectation of certain evidence.

I get this, seems paradoxical for me to be N if following your descriptions, although i can see how you could have inferred this from my initial posture not to "trust only in my assumptions".
    If this was the case you would need to take into account that it is in my range of possibilities that i'm too obstinate and trusting in my ability to "pre-understand".
    I dare take a shot at it now...but I would say LSE.
    What hard science are you in?
    -

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dare take a shot at it now...but I would say LSE.
    What hard science are you in?
    This is very interesting; i read filatrovas Type description which reminded me of a very good friend i have; I say this is interesting because we seem to have a good relationship, but as we lived together, we contrasted in the organization style. In short he was most of the time concerned that i was "very idle" and unwilling to do any kind of work concerning the stability of the household.
    I appreciated the fact that he did most of this things like paying attention to the bills and order in the house. (but i do admit i felt like i was abusing of the friendship).

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This is very interesting; i read filatrovas Type description which reminded me of a very good friend i have; I say this is interesting because we seem to have a good relationship, but as we lived together, we contrasted in the organization style. In short he was most of the time concerned that i was "very idle" and unwilling to do any kind of work concerning the stability of the household.
    I appreciated the fact that he did most of this things like paying attention to the bills and order in the house. (but i do admit i felt like i was abusing of the friendship).
    Good, then you're not LSE, you are an ( sorry - thinking) type for sure. I put that out there for you to judge the contents of what you read. I expected that you would given the properties of how you think (or at least that's how I estimated your actions). And, I was right.

What "hard" sciences are you interested in?
    -

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good, then you're not LSE, you are an ( sorry - thinking) type for sure. I put that out there for you to judge the contents of what you read. I expected that you would given the properties of how you think (or at least that's how I estimated your actions). And, I was right.

What "hard" sciences are you interested in?
    heh... i'm good at science in general; Math, Physics, Chemistry are usually easier in my case.
    Although i'm entertained by history and biology. (more inclined towards evolution in this matters, then specifics)

But I'm more interested in strain of thoughts that are forgotten or neglected.
    I like reading about alchemy for example because of the inherent content that's usually overlooked. I like to analyze things, behaviors in general. But specially if there is a clash between what's believed to be real and what's potentially useful. There i now most people won't even risk or invest, but i have a fine tuned mind for catching implicit content, and for shifting opinions/interpretations on the matter as i gather more knowledge.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes wikisocion... is there a source which is more reliable?
    Rick's other sites socionics.us and socionist.blogspot.com are good. Unfortunately a lot of wikisocion's data was lost a few months ago. I haven't looked at it much since, so I can't vouch for the accuracy of any info you get there.

I'm good with exact sciences, but in general i excel academically, as long as i appreciate the usefulness of the given knowledge. I only concentrate or act when i can see the benefit. In that way you could say i'm inclined to wait for the opportunities.
    Again, this all suggests that you value a lot.

[quote]
    Playing video games, but only those which are based on strategy or tactics. I prefer games that are progressive, where you get to choose Characters/paths rather then linear-history action games. (which usually bore me easily).
    This probably has to do with .

I'm pretty sure you're LIE. If not, probably ILI or some other ego type.

Methinks you're thinking too much.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rick's other sites socionics.us and socionist.blogspot.com are good. Unfortunately a lot of wikisocion's data was lost a few months ago. I haven't looked at it much since, so I can't vouch for the accuracy of any info you get there.
    Indeed i noticed the infos were suddenly lost, and unexpectedly not-backed up (too bad). I have visited those other sites before but will be giving them more credit now.
    Thanks!

ok so ; how can i contrast to ? I read = algorithmic logic; while = structural logic; this implies cares about the process, while about the disposition. Is this accurate?

I read this thread: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...zombified.html

and came to the conclusion that my best friend (not have many of those) is a LIE (i don't think i know more then 2 potential LIE's).

I'm inclined to believe that according to those descriptions it is more plausible for me to use Cre-

also this quote:
    Cre-Te takes care of its own caring little for Acc-Te, Acc-Te is forced to try to find a way to work with it and often succeeds in working around the Cre-Te viewpoint.
    Could describe our relating style.

This is Not out of order; prefer to keep on developing my reasoning heh.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

[quote=thehotelambush;649673]Rick's other sites socionics.us and socionist.blogspot.com are good. Unfortunately a lot of wikisocion's data was lost a few months ago. I haven't looked at it much since, so I can't vouch for the accuracy of any info you get there.

What do you think about ILI for you?
    -

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok so ; how can i contrast to ? I read = algorithmic logic; while = structural logic; this implies cares about the process, while about the disposition. Is this accurate?
    Basically, yeah.

is about processes, methods, efficiency, effectiveness, usefulness, expertise, pragmatism, information, etc.

is about logic, sequential reasoning, contradictions, frameworks, theories, assumptions, structure, (dis)agreement, etc.

So is about practice, is about theory. Everyone uses both, obviously, but you definitely seem to be more focused on issues of practical importance.

ok...don't work from smilingeyes' stuff just yet. It has some bearing on classical socionics but smilingeyes also has some things that are, so to speak, original research.

Wikisocion is probably the best source breadth-wise right now, despite the loss of data.

I'm inclined to believe that according to those descriptions it is more plausible for me to use Cre-
    Do you identify more with an point of view or an point of view? It's probably easier to determine this before the position has in the ego block. If it's , then you should try to figure out whether or is the core motivation behind what you do, and which kind of information you care more about.
    Could describe our relating style.
    Don't even try to type yourself based on relations...it's way harder lol.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote=Maritsa33;650059]

Me? I'm LII.

I think ILI would make sense for Theta too, not sure at this point.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

[quote=thehotelambush;650144]
    Me? I'm LII.

I think ILI would make sense for Theta too, not sure at this point.
    sorry, I was thinking Theta may be ILI
    -

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Theta

Also, I can't recommend enough the Vocabulary page at wikisocion, if you know the vocab associated with each info element you know what that element means, its semantics. Also try to notice which kinds of words you use a lot. This is how I picked up on : "usefulness, benefit, estimated, accurate, measure, efficiency, give credit, reliable" (yikes!). This is the stupid-easiest way to type someone, especially online.

Vocabulary - Wikisocion

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So i'm here asking for help; which is somewhat strange for me to experience, but i'm sure there's someone who will be typing me with not that much effort (according to probability). But after being mentally violated with too much MBTI during a long time, i can't remain detached from the process, and i don't like understanding if it is only backed up by my speculations. Also i am somewhat tired of reading type descriptions, because i can hardly see the process; which i really need to understand if i'm to use and develop on this theory.
    So i need approaches to my typing.

I have tried making my own work on socionics, but i need feedback on those tables to corroborate the direction.

So you can assume my approach to socionics is somewhat biased by MBTI. which is fine.
    NT. I would look at LIE first, but ILI is also a great suggestion. To avoid talking about your life (you Fe-nonvaluer you) look at function descriptions and see what makes more sense for you. Or you could just follow the process that you've started which is obviously working. lol.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Are you impulsive and unpredictable?
    -

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Basically, yeah.

is about processes, methods, efficiency, effectiveness, usefulness, expertise, pragmatism, information, etc.

is about logic, sequential reasoning, contradictions, frameworks, theories, assumptions, structure, (dis)agreement, etc.

So is about practice, is about theory. Everyone uses both, obviously, but you definitely seem to be more focused on issues of practical importance.
    Ok it should be obvious now, thanks.

ok...don't work from smilingeyes' stuff just yet. It has some bearing on classical socionics but smilingeyes also has some things that are, so to speak, original research.

Wikisocion is probably the best source breadth-wise right now, despite the loss of data.
    Tragic. But i will be checking the infos then. Hmm.. interesting this is the first time i even try to read something from smilingeyes, it's usually awkwardly posted.

Do you identify more with an point of view or an point of view? It's probably easier to determine this before the position has in the ego block. If it's , then you should try to figure out whether or is the core motivation behind what you do, and which kind of information you care more about.
    I read and i'm less inclined to believe it might be my base function. I can hardy distinguish between sensations (this is really confusing for me; my girlfriend usually cares for these), i'm not used to meassure comfort (only i know i can think better if i'm in fetal position embracing my knees LOL). I also have something against "regular aesthetics". i kind of choose or try to build my way of what is "acceptable".

Don't even try to type yourself based on relations...it's way harder lol.
    heh i know, i usually try not to do that, but i'm so certain of my friends type, now that it was useless, my effort to inhibit that comment...

@Theta

Also, I can't recommend enough the Vocabulary page at wikisocion, if you know the vocab associated with each info element you know what that element means, its semantics. Also try to notice which kinds of words you use a lot. This is how I picked up on : "usefulness, benefit, estimated, accurate, measure, efficiency, give credit, reliable" (yikes!). This is the stupid-easiest way to type someone, especially online.

Vocabulary - Wikisocion
    i'll be checking this, about right now. Sounds like the best way not to waste time.

i'm considering it to be the closest description i could identify myself with so far.

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    NT. I would look at LIE first, but ILI is also a great suggestion. To avoid talking about your life (you Fe-nonvaluer you) look at function descriptions and see what makes more sense for you. Or you could just follow the process that you've started which is obviously working. lol.
    LOL, i hope i didn't offend your beliefs; but too much and i get nervous... my mother made me always feel that way, when she overplayed the emotional moments... ugh.

I'm considering both. But the main issue is that i came to choose my career early this year (a bit later then expected); so it's difficult to project myself as efficient; although i do think about efficiency a lot (but rather in ways to get my way).

there are also confusing facts in my life such as: when i was little i had this tendency not to care for sports, but early i was "forced" to train tennis (about 4 hours a day, 5 days a week; and i would play on the weekend with my parents too...)

And now i can watch sports sometimes, but preffer to play videogames, or watch NatGeo WILD LOL

Are you impulsive and unpredictable?
    hmm... i can be impulsive and unpredictable; but actually i would rather say i can seem to be impulsive and unpredictable... hehe.

But indeed most people that "know" me, don't.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, would you consider yourself to be a busy person? Do you have a structured schedule?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LIE sounds good so far
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ok, would you consider yourself to be a busy person? Do you have a structured schedule?
    What happened to pheadreus? what broke him?
    -

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What happened to pheadreus? what broke him?
    heh, that was a while ago. I remember he was getting more angry than usual before he left.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

heh, that was a while ago. I remember he was getting more angry than usual before he left.
    you tried to calm him down, but it did not work why?
    -

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you tried to calm him down, but it did not work why?
    Did I? Phaedrus is kind of impossible to influence.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Did I? Phaedrus is kind of impossible to influence.
    what was his type; what did you type him?
    -

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm... i don't like schedules when they are too restrictive, it goes against waiting for opportunities and timing.

LIE sounds good so far
    After Reading the word usage the combination of and seems accurate. But the order is still vague, although i'm still more inclined to believe ILI. I can see how is present in many people i'm influenced by.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast