Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Color Palette & Body Type.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

@Playing With Fire what do you think my face type (and color palette) is based on these pictures ?
    Last edited by maniac; 11-07-2017 at 08:21 PM.

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=maniac;1232620]@Playing With Fire what do you think my face type (and color palette) is based on these pictures ?

I wish the hoodie pic had better lightening, but taking that it looks like a bronzeish red and it's the same saturation as you, and you're working that last look, plus you can't do black well...Soft. Could be a either Autumn or Summer, but since both pics are on the warmer side, I can't tell which is it right now.

Your face shape is oval.
    Last edited by PrettySavage; 11-26-2018 at 05:08 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Playing With Fire View Post
    I wish the hoodie pic had better lightening, but taking that it looks like a bronzeish red and it's the same saturation as you, and you're working that last look, plus you can't do black well...Soft. Could be a either Autumn or Summer, but since both pics are on the warmer side, I can't tell which is it right now.

Your face shape is the same as mine, oval.
    Ok thanks. I meant that face type thing you were talking about here e.g "soft gamine". And please delete the photos out of your quote.

I could send more photos if you opened up your private messages.
    Last edited by maniac; 11-07-2017 at 08:07 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Playing With Fire why summer? I see autumn, with quite peachy skin, dark brownish eyes and brown hair (maybe ashy undertones?).

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
    @Playing With Fire why summer? I see autumn, with quite peachy skin, dark brownish eyes and brown hair (maybe ashy undertones?).
    Naturally my hair is very ashy.. my eyebrows are borderline gray lol

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Fuck it, here are some other pics of me with other colors

(i like the way the dark green leaves look against my complexion)

I was looking through the different color palettes and each one seems to contain yellow. I'm strictly against yellow on me. It just looks horrible. A dark muted mustard color looks ok though

Edit: I think I'm the soft autumn one. But one question, if I dye my hair darker, like really dark brown would I still be that season or would it change to winter then?
    Last edited by maniac; 11-07-2017 at 08:36 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    @maniac

That dark green does look good against your skin. So this is not your natural hair color? Or are you talking about the way it looks in the pic? I feel like you are an autumn but I suck at this. I thought you pulled off that red really well in your last post, too.
    I have about 10 centimeters of my natural hair color, and the rest isn't. But I guess theres not a huge difference anymore.

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    Ok thanks. I meant that face type thing you were talking about here e.g "soft gamine". And please delete the photos out of your quote.

I could send more photos if you opened up your private messages.
    Your face in itself fits Soft, but honestly your attitude on all pics you posted is completely Flamboyant. One thing is that the Gamines are quite difficult to place. If you google it you'll see the exact same celeb (say Audrey Hepburn, Christina Ricci, Winona Ryder) be typed as all the three different subtypes.

Kibbe himself has said on his last seminaries people take his test and descriptions too literally, and that wasn't what he meant when he created the system. The essence is more important than the shape when typing, according to him.

These pics confirm black isn't good, and you do cool softness well.

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
    If you take a look at the draped clients I posted before you'll see that thee's no common thread present on all (or even the majority) of people belonging to the same season. Many ashy or "mousy" looking people are either Brights or Darks for example, and people of color with yellow overtones are True Cool seasons. You can't type people by looking at what they look like in the Sci-Art system, you gotta focus on what the color they're wearing is doing to the skin.

I say possible Summer because many colors overlap (each season has an extremely similar version of it), and many people who are neutral can borrow from their neighbor season. Her skin looks slightly yellow in the first pic, and I can't tell if it's the lightening or the color that's causing that. The lipstick on the last one is quite good, but a bit too brown. So Summer is definitely on the table.

That's Sci-Art, though, many other systems type people by looking at their aces, I don't don't if that's your thing.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Since I am recently torn between Summer and Autumn and want to disperse doubt entirely, I tried something new today. Maybe you enjoy when I share it.

I took pictures outside so the lighting was good, no direct sun so I hope it worked, no make-up as I usually am. I simply tried on something turquoise that was recommended for autumn. Then my light pink scarf (I made this one myself since I learned to knit Maybe you like it) on top, too see how it goes for summer. I realized the turquoise is more cool hence better to test summer, and the scarf warmer to test autumn - even if I technically borrow from both seasons. OH NO!

While realizing this, I discovered: rather than experimenting with colors I don't fully understand yet, I go in with my photo editing tool! It has a pipette function where I can select any color taken from the photos. So, drawn right from the pixels. I made my own palette with all the colors I could possibly find in myself (with the picture on the left) given that it does reflect me well, and the tone I wear don't entirely manipulate the complexion. I picked out as many colors as possible until I found the same ones again, creating dots to compile it all. The results were surprising, have a look.

What is it in the distance that I look critically at

The palette I made is here:

- first the colors from my skin
    - then all the colors from my hair (it was toned at the bottom earlier this year to a reddish brown, but it faded. Otherwise, never dyed it)
    - colors from my eyes

Colors from

- the lips
    - neck(line)

Now I think that so much earthy green, beige, and brown has to be autumn, ivory > true white, though the method may be flawed. What I know is that there are quite a lot of dark and especially soft colors, nothing bright. I couldn't pull off summer's baby blue. and know from experience that it doesn't match, it overpowers me. At least I know what I can work with now to complement me, needs further investigation. If you lovelies looked at this and had a definite insight outside of my tentative self-perception, "hell no! cool summer! here's why:", give ya girl a sign
    Last edited by Chae; 11-15-2017 at 08:12 PM.

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Chae

I'm gonna check the pics out once I'm home 'cuz on my phone colors are much more saturated. I tried this technique but it was a huge fail: apparently my skin color is "English rose" and my hair and eyes came across as as some sort of cool brown, so when I tried to match it to a palette the result was True Summer!

I have to ask though: are you sure the colors you're testing are Soft Summer? It's insanely easy to mix those blues with the most muted True ones. It's just that the word "overpowered" caught my eye.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Chae

I'm gonna check the pics out once I'm home 'cuz on my phone colors are much more saturated. I tried this technique but it was a huge fail: apparently my skin color is "English rose" and my hair and eyes came across as as some sort of cool brown, so when I tried to match it to a palette the result was True Summer!

I have to ask though: are you sure the colors you're testing are Soft Summer? It's insanely easy to mix those blues with the most muted True ones. It's just that the word "overpowered" caught my eye.
    Ok, that would be great! English rose Well at least something. True Summer is a sweet season though! Let's wait until you get your draping, I'm quite thrilled to see what your palette is. Anything could happen, or are you more sure what the spectrum of results will be?

I checked the precise color, you are right that they aren't soft summery! It's teal, which I saw was more for true autumn! And coral - also for autumn. So I'm in my supposed colors at least if Soft Autumn is it.

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Ok, that would be great! English rose Well at least something. True Summer is a sweet season though! Let's wait until you get your draping, I'm quite thrilled to see what your palette is. Anything could happen, or are you more sure what the spectrum of results will be?

I checked the precise color, you are right that they aren't soft summery! It's teal, which I saw was more for true autumn! And coral - also for autumn. So I'm in my supposed colors at least if Soft Autumn is it.
    I LOVE True Summer, so no bad feelings if that turns out to be the one for me. I think it's a bit unlikely though since the consensus seems to be that back leans up my skin, but then again there's a whole article on compliments in PCA on 12blueprints that I find fantastic. Loads of times people judge color based on their personal preference or what they have learnt it's good looking, so it's possible people just like to see me in black when in reality it doesn't suit me. Let's see, I can't wait for the 13th

Girl, I just got home and read your message, then I opened up my PCA pic folders for the Soft seasons and I have some news for you regarding the colors on your pics...are you ready for it?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I LOVE True Summer, so no bad feelings if that turns out to be the one for me. I think it's a bit unlikely though since the consensus seems to be that back leans up my skin, but then again there's a whole article on compliments in PCA on 12blueprints that I find fantastic. Loads of times people judge color based on their personal preference or what they have learnt it's good looking, so it's possible people just like to see me in black when in reality it doesn't suit me. Let's see, I can't wait for the 13th

Girl, I just got home and read your message, then I opened up my PCA pic folders for the Soft seasons and I have some news for you regarding the colors on your pics...are you ready for it?
    Now that's marvelous. You meant black? Oi oi, I always recommend to follow what good ole Vernon said: "Don't adapt your aesthetic criteria to other people's eyes" Dunno maybe the compliments are culturally conditioned, that is true. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Please keep us updated here.

News of any kind are good with the IEE Journalist Kidding, I'm down for new insights, and you sound like you figured it out properly unlike me

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Chae

Yep black, I'm going crazy with the typos when I get too excited. Oh I will probably write a three pages long retelling of the whole thing, you'l probably wish you hadn't asked for it by then

Ok so onto the analysis:

Truthfully as soon as I opened the post on my actual computer it was clear what season the outfit belonged to, 'cuz I could actually remember where I've seen then before:

The blue is good but not optimal on Angie since it's a tad too tool, many claim she is a Summer though, so she's a divisive case. IMO she's clearly an Autumn, but YMMV.

I can post the approximate SA versions, but really, there's a clear difference.

How do you think you look in those colors?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Playing With Fire Oh my, you're excited for this! You're the best And same, so I use an automatic grammar tool (Grammarly). Do write three pages, it's new knowledge after all.

Hey hey, soft Summer!

I find it too dark on her as well, as you say not optimal. Jolie matches these colors to me:

Those would be too light for me.

The draped client: eyes and hair are the same as mine, though not the cheeks but it's some applied blush I'm guessing. The blue she has doesn't look good on me, most blues are my enemy. My scarf works better than the top. The soft summer cards you posted, those would be no problem except ss 6.3. The darker colors on the card would be perfect since I generally pull off any brown.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I think I might have warm brown eyes and cool skin. That's... sad?

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Chae

I agree that the scarf is much more in harmony with you than the top. This points to a bigger possibility of you being a warm Soft Summer. A few months ago I found a blog by a lady who was also having issues with deciding which neutral muted season she was: https://naturalcolormosaic.com/2016/...t-soft-summer/.

She uses a 22 seasons system now, her Youtube channel has practical advice for Soft Summers: https://goo.gl/pGWKG5

I have to say this though: without seeing any other pictures of you in Soft colors I can't disregard the possibility of you being a Light Season, Spring to be exact. Because while the color of the scarf itself is great on you, it looks more muted than your lips and skin. The texture of it seems a bit heavy, could be a Kibbe thing, but wool it's soft enough that should work in any Autumn

That pink seems to match 5.1:

I'd like to see you in a clear coral pink

P.S.:Tried that Grammarly thing for this post but it doesn't automatically fix anything? Or am I not tweaking the settings right?

@maniac Why?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

@Playing With Fire it feels like if i wear something warm it will look good with my eyes but clash with my hair and skin

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@maniac

"Warm" is too broad of a category, especially if you're neutral as you appear to be. Absolutely warm colors would be too much then, like these:

But there are other 8 possible palettes, plenty of chances of finding the correct amount of warmth your skin can take. It's tiring I know, to find a balance when you're neutral and don't know where you land yet

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Chae

I agree that the scarf is much more in harmony with you than the top. This points to a bigger possibility of you being a warm Soft Summer. A few months ago I found a blog by a lady who was also having issues with deciding which neutral muted season she was: https://naturalcolormosaic.com/2016/...t-soft-summer/.

She uses a 22 seasons system now, her Youtube channel has practical advice for Soft Summers: https://goo.gl/pGWKG5

I have to say this though: without seeing any other pictures of you in Soft colors I can't disregard the possibility of you being a Light Season, Spring to be exact. Because while the color of the scarf itself is great on you, it looks more muted than your lips and skin. The texture of it seems a bit heavy, could be a Kibbe thing, but wool it's soft enough that should work in any Autumn

That pink seems to match 5.1:

I'd like to see you in a clear coral pink

P.S.:Tried that Grammarly thing for this post but it doesn't automatically fix anything? Or am I not tweaking the settings right?
    Thanks for the links, checked it out! Her cool undertone is immediately visible while I don't think I have this pinkish tint, I see far more yellow esp when in true white.

Spring is pretty much off my list though, my hair is too dark, apple green and yellow green are hideous for me, as is periwinkle

Oh YES. Indeed it's the color, compared it directly at the screen. Your perception is good!

Owwhh need to see where I could get that from. Don't have much red-based tones around me, gotta ask some people. Other requests?

It just underlines and suggests in my setting, but maybe it has an automatic mode somewhere? I guess only when you upgrade. But I find it perfect like this so it won't autocorrect the wrong things.

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spring is pretty much off my list though, my hair is too dark, apple green and yellow green are hideous for me, as is periwinkle
    Apparent darkness is irrelevant i.e. Alicia Keys being Light Spring (I'm making a post on her after this). You seemed insistent in that you had more warmth than coolness so I suggested Light Spring as an alternative for Soft Autumn since many people that are one of them mistype themselves as the other. But I see Summer so far, but I'm not sure which of the two.

Owwhh need to see where I could get that from. Don't have much red-based tones around me, gotta ask some people. Other requests?
    Colors I'd like to see you try (posting pics 'cuz naming colors doesn't work, how many clear coral pinks are there? Too many):

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Playing With Fire So if you flip it around, platinum blondes can be winters? I thought it would only work one way to include women of color (and thank god for that). At least there are 3 options now - Light Spring, Soft Summer + Autumn. If it's narrowed down I can work through it. And yes, am adamant about more warm than cool so far, hence I know I can wear orange pretty well.
    Mhm, mhm, thanks for the overview, now I know where I'm at

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Playing With Fire So if you flip it around, platinum blondes can be winters? I thought it would only work one way to include women of color (and thank god for that). At least there are 3 options now - Light Spring, Soft Summer + Autumn. If it's narrowed down I can work through it. And yes, am adamant about more warm than cool so far, hence I know I can wear orange pretty well.
    Mhm, mhm, thanks for the overview, now I know where I'm at
    Sure they can:

True Winter

Bright Winter

Dark Winter

You could say some of them lighten up their hair, but you can only successfully wear an artificial color on your hair if it's present on your palette. And platinum is too bright and contrasting to suit anyone that it's not a Winter or a Bright Spring.

Can you try and find matches for the oranges you can wear well? We could narrow it down then.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm an autumn type, but the colours that are suppoussed to fit me are my least favourite ones, so I don't care. I wear whatever I want and feel comfortable in and I don' give a damn about my type. Whatever makes you feel comfortable in your own skin is your type.

My body type is hourglass, but I don't give a damn about it either. I could go around and show it off, but I don't care about being femine or hot, so I wear baggy clothes and big t-shirts that make me feel comfy and when I'm in right mood and atmosphere I wear something more "sexi".

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Playing With Fire Quite an impressive compilation but am not quite buying it since it was about natural hair, the matching dye argument/brightness tolerance is good at least. For older ladies of course it holds true, forgot that.
    Many of these clients are super summery to me And I'll see what I can do

@Owl that's the spirit, I like that Am I picking up some ?

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Playing With Fire Quite an impressive compilation but am not quite buying it since it was about natural hair, the matching dye argument/brightness tolerance is good at least. For older ladies of course it holds true, forgot that.
    Many of these clients are super summery to me And I'll see what I can do

@Chae you don't do Sci-Art, that's the thing, it's uncontestable at this point since it's motto is "any season can have any hair and eye color". I was just trying to illustrate a point with the best I could post without infringing anyone's right to privacy, because unfortunately, the best platinum blonde Winters (which are few in the Dark category, true) pics are in membership only Facebook groups. We can't share the pics posted there, and the number of people who allow for their draping pictures to be posted on websites and IG in the first place is small, so. I'm not trying to convince you of anything, especially now with this "they look summery" comment. We are not operating under the same logic, any further arguments from my part would be fruitless and frankly, pointless. I'm not interested in "converting" anyone to Sci-Art. Delta is a belief based quadra, I'd have to be dumb to even try.

I have to say this though: if you can't see how these "summery looking" women look great in Winter colors...then we have a problem. A big one at that. Because that would mean our color perception is so different I don't see how we're gonna rive at a consensus in typings. Which would be fine when it comes to celebrities (though it'd still confuse PCA newbies in the thread looking for directions), but bad in your own typing case.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Chae you don't do Sci-Art, that's the thing, it's uncontestable at this point since it's motto is "any season can have any hair and eye color". I was just trying to illustrate a point with the best I could post without infringing anyone's right to privacy, because unfortunately, the best platinum blonde Winters (which are few in the Dark category, true) pics are in membership only Facebook groups. We can't share the pics posted there, and the number of people who allow for their draping pictures to be posted on websites and IG in the first place is small, so. I'm not trying to convince you of anything, especially now with this "they look summery" comment. We are not operating under the same logic, any further arguments from my part would be fruitless and frankly, pointless. I'm not interested in "converting" anyone to Sci-Art. Delta is a belief based quadra, I'd have to be dumb to even try.

I have to say this though: if you can't see how these "summery looking" women look great in Winter colors...then we have a problem. A big one at that. Because that would mean our color perception is so different I don't see how we're gonna rive at a consensus in typings. Which would be fine when it comes to celebrities (though it'd still confuse PCA newbies in the thread looking for directions), but bad in your own typing case.
    Then we agree to disagree if the approaches are different which is okay - and I didn't say they look bad you see What I'm interested in are those groups, can you name some of them?

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CELEBRITY SEASONAL PROFILE:

ALICIA KEYS, LIGHT SPRING

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Chae

Of course it's ok to disagree, even without taking systems into account we already do in principle when it comes to PCA: you and your "the palette is merely a guideline to my BEST colors, but I'll still use WHATEVER I WANT" philosophy versus my "Only my best colors are to be worn at all times, STICK TO THE PALETTE, NO CHEATING!!!" mentality

They all have the name of the season in them, some preceded by "draped", or followed by "ladies" etc.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe there’s some Si in me ��

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Chae

Of course it's ok to disagree, even without taking systems into account we already do in principle when it comes to PCA: you and your "the palette is merely a guideline to my BEST colors, but I'll still use WHATEVER I WANT" philosophy versus my "Only my best colors are to be worn at all times, STICK TO THE PALETTE, NO CHEATING!!!" mentality

They all have the name of the season in them, some preceded by "draped", or followed by "ladies" etc.
    You know, forced prescriptions are not my friend. I'm a bit like Barbossa in that regard:

Ahh there we go. Because I need some access to these sacred circles to keep up. Maybe one day I am at your level and become stricter about it at least for myself, but until then: learning. For you it's rather ironic since you mistyped But I'd think cheating is fun, and as I said, being deliberately ugly is, too despite the entire world being against it

Are there draped men somewhere? I want to explore some rarities. *furiously types "Draped Spring gentlemen" into search bar*

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Chae

I'm doing a male draped clients spam right now, what kinda synchronicity

And lol, you're not gonna find much with those keywords.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Chae

I'm doing a male draped clients spam right now, what kinda synchronicity

And lol, you're not gonna find much with those keywords.
    Sweet! Nah it was a joke, I already found another place + I can lounge around here for that

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MALE DRAPED PCA CLIENTS- SCI-ART METHOD:

TRUE WINTER

Short IG draping video (lol, he's funny)

DARK AUTUMN

TRUE SPRING

BRIGHT WINTER

LIGHT SUMMER

DARK WINTER

TRUE SUMMER

LIGHT SPRING

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@reverie

Oh you're pretty! And your face is very obviously round! No, you're not necessarily Gamine, this pic is not the best for figuring out your type, but I can already tell that unless you're the Flamboyant subtype, that's clearly not the category for you.

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NEW DRAPING PICS

RARE TRUE WARM SEASONS:

True Spring

True Autumn

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NEW DRAPING PICS

Soft Autumn

Soft Autumn girl & her favorite scarf, that fits her palette perfectly:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Trying more colors

Session number two, I put on a great variety of drapes and tops. Some patterns are also mixed in. I ranked them according to my affinity:

<This is also the shirt I get complimented for most often.

(^I later realized that this is basically a winter palette)

Tell me your favorites if you want

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I think the bright pink in the first spoiler washes you out. The red and green look good. I also like the green/brown one in the "meh" section.

I have no idea what this says regarding color palette.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    I think the bright pink in the first spoiler washes you out. The red and green look good. I also like the green/brown one in the "meh" section.

I have no idea what this says regarding color palette.
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm also pretty fond of the red version (Maybe @Playing With Fire can piece together what palette that would be, so far I am also clueless. It's a lot to weed through)

My surprise drape was this one, it looks unexpectedly good Very saturated, warm. What do you think?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast