Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,600 of 2884

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '15-'17)

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

As a beta st, I like a little struggle from you. She can be my bitch too.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lump View Post
    As a beta st, I like a little struggle from you. She can be my bitch too.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Sol, your cutie VI's EII.

You know, Fi-doms are normally immune to assholes, but you can hurt them for some reason which appears insignificant to a Te-dom, and they won't forgive you.

The moment she confessed her feelings for you was the test.

Don't feel bad. It happened to me with this ESI-Fi I know. I didn't understand at the time what was happening.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 10-19-2017 at 12:18 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lump View Post
    As a beta st, I like a little struggle from you.
    I'll think about having too bitches. thanks for the offer

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    your cutie VI's EII
    ESI. at 1st I thought EII too, until communicated a little

> The moment she confessed her feelings for you was the test.

it was lie or she did not understood herself completely

> Don't feel bad.

I feel bad not because of this (I may restore the talking), but because of the reason I said what I should - there is no improvement for undefined time and the situation will annoy me until I'll mb switch to other girl. Also I'm disappointed in her and Fi women generally - too dependent, infantile and easy thinking. I like "soft and kind" ones and seems it's other side of them.

> It happened to me with this ESI-Fi

IRL, your case seems was worse. we did not come to this state mainly because of the situation I noticed above
    Last edited by Sol; 10-19-2017 at 07:51 AM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    because they evoke a similar feeeelllinng in me

if you're asking me to articulate what I make of that feeling... well I'd rather not
    I totally get it. You and Adam might as well be the same person, even down to your typing skills and misreading of other people. You both have the same brand of "Ni". I have thought your posts were his and had to do a double take. I think he is your identical in more ways than one.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I totally get it. You and Adam might as well be the same person, even down to your typing skills and misreading of other people. You both have the same brand of "Ni". I have thought your posts were his and had to do a double take. I think he is your identical in more ways than one.
    So you can't tell Bertrand's posts from mine?

Mine, usually, are accompanied by a picture of a guy in a red suit, and his have a picture of a furry animal next to them.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

So you can't tell Bertrand's posts from mine?

Mine, usually, are accompanied by a picture of a guy in a red suit, and his have a picture of a furry animal next to them.
    His is a pigeon toed aardvark to be specific but other than that I agree with him now that he is your identical. Too bad he gave up on trying to convince us. I suppose you will have to change to EII now.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

oh no not my typing skills!

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    oh no not my typing skills!
    Too harsh?

YWIMW

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

His is a pigeon toed aardvark to be specific but other than that I agree with him now that he is your identical. Too bad he gave up on trying to convince us. I suppose you will have to change to EII now.
    I can't do that, Aylen darlin'. I'm already as close to @Sol as I want to get.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I can't do that, Aylen darlin'. I'm already as close to @Sol as I want to get.
    Yeah this thread shouldn't become a genderqueer lovefest.

We need some more women in here.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

“𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒻𝒾𝓁𝓂'𝓈 𝒸𝓇𝒶𝓅, 𝓁𝑒𝓉'𝓈 𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉𝓈.”

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm procrastinating on work on a Friday afternoon and the last couple pages of this thread are making me laugh. Thank you, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    In any case, if I'm not mistaken, type can be extracted from 'cues from non-verbal behavior'. You don't need to speak in English for this. But anyway, I won't insist. Just be informed that if you expect others to be open to show you a video of themselves, you could be requested to show a video of your own. It's only fair .
    Yes. It's a respect thing in part. An interpersonal exchange. Building of the trust. Etc., etc.

Expertise must be earned and proven. Without certifiable and generally accepted credentials, people need more than "I'm an expert" to trust the one who claims it. Interpersonal bonds of liking and trust are one way to ease that process of trust building.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I once talked with a girl. She trolled me, I trolled her - all was ok for monthes. But then...
    One day she said "I forgive you anything. Every word." I've thought - she's saint. And continued to troll her in common way.
    On the next day she said "I don't want to forgive you anymore" and blocked me.
    Such is the story about women logics and what your words mean indeed.
    Ah, you silly, when she offered forgiveness "out of the blue" she was saying, "I want to stop this previous pattern and would like to have more normal friendliness / start a different pattern." When you didn't take her up on that offer, you were refusing her offer of kindly friendship. The blocking is a natural consequence. It's very logical, you just didn't respond how she wanted and she didn't respond how you wanted. Next time, pay better attention to the communication and read the signals better.

You're expert, you can do this.

Bertrand, you're not EII. In my ever so completely humble opinion, caveats ad nauseam. No.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    When you didn't take her up on that offer, you were refusing her offer of kindly friendship.
    I did not play in that time. Friendship is to help people. Sometimes what is said they don't like, but that is important to explain anyway. If the other side resists - you need to give more arguments. I cared about more serious things than her short-time emotions. Instead of going to negativism and caprices she should to think. Now I know about E-9 and their kiddy thinking malfunction during bad emotions, that they need be relaxed to return them to real world. One of problems - the time is limited and I have no idea about what neutral themes we could talk by Internet - it's not IRL communication where even weather discussion may go well.

> read the signals better

It's Internet. I have no nonverbal/emotional part of communication to understand the borders good, to calm the opponent by own nonverbal. And when you deal with adult it surprises to see naive negativism and hiding instead of reasonable discussion. Bad emotions motivate me to think, while "Nine" become supressed and ignoring.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ESI. at 1st I thought EII too, until communicated a little
    Yes, I VI her ESI too.

But I don't know why you think she's 9. Nothing of what you say about 9 is related to 9.
    Last edited by Hope; 10-21-2017 at 04:33 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Syrup View Post
    Nothing of what you say about 9 is related to 9.
    You don't understand good 9, as in other case thought yourself other e-type.
    3 people besides me think or significantly assume her 9 too. They used video and data about her behavior from me.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Yeah sol you seem to confuse 7 and 9.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    She's too dependent and patient for 7.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You don't understand good 9, as in other case thought yourself other e-type.
    3 people besides me think or significantly assume her 9 too. They used video and data about her behavior from me.
    Or maybe you don't understand the whole enneagram, the types and tritypes.

The enneagram type of someone is not defined by behavior but motivations, fears and vices.

Behavior can be an indicative of those 3 (motives,fears,vices), but the tritype shows itself aswell. So observers can confuse one type for another if they dont know the theory of the types.
    Last edited by Hope; 10-21-2017 at 10:57 AM.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She must be 6w7 with a 9 fix. Or 9 with a 6w7 fix but he's able only to describe and see 6.
    Last edited by Hope; 10-21-2017 at 10:49 AM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Syrup View Post
    She must be 6w7 with a 9 fix. Or 9 with a 6w7 fix but he's able only to describe and see 6.
    Dont know. I have a hard time understanding his descriptions. Sometimes it sounds like she thinks shes childish and runs away from pain which is 7, then he also says shes pessimistic. So which is it lol

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

runs away from pain which is 7
    She runs away from bad relations, part of which is pain. She cared about my relations (without my asking) and tried to teach me how to talk with people (while I cared about the truth, not about emotions), tried to protect some of them. She's all about good relations of people, emotional comfort of everyone. She has high level of empathy, high interest to some people with strong wish to understand them, - to tune and introject them. It's all 9 traits. There is no will for freedom of 7, no spontaneity, no strong seek for worthwhile experiences. But what clearly is: "want to create harmony in their environment, to avoid conflicts and tension".
    It's almost impossible to change my behavior by logical arguments which she tried or by banal criticism. The main way to teach T type to F stuff - is by own example IRL, better in love relations - to rise my F region and only then I'll get more _internal_ interest to care about others feelings as I'd got higher compassion to them and through this better understanding how to deal with them. She thought her IRL experience and offline are similar what's not such, - to make influence on me the IRL meeting and communication is the only possibility, like the only possibility to understand me good.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

She runs away from bad relations, part of which is pain. She cared about my relations (without my asking) and tried to teach me how to talk with people (while I cared about the truth, not about emotions), tried to protect some of them. She's all about good relations of people, emotional comfort of everyone. She has high level of empathy, high interest to some people with strong wish to understand them, - to tune and introject them. It's all 9 traits. There is no will for freedom of 7, no spontaneity, no strong seek for worthwhile experiences. But what clearly is: "want to create harmony in their environment, to avoid conflicts and tension".
    It's almost impossible to change my behavior by logical arguments which she tried or by banal criticism. The main way to teach T type to F stuff - is by own example IRL, better in love relations - to rise my F region and only then I'll get more _internal_ interest to care about others feelings as I'd got higher compassion to them and through this better understanding how to deal with them. She thought her IRL experience and offline are similar what's not such, - to make influence on me the IRL meeting and communication is the only possibility, like the only possibility to understand me good.
    i watched the video you sent me again, i think 6 yea with a 9 fix. she seems like a loose canon to an extent, anger wise (reactive)

people can get stuck in bad relationships even if they are not 9. many people are addicted to a person and cant see that theyre abusing them, or dont care, or got abused as a child so unconsciously they seek out those same abusive relationships as adults

also, emotional/moralistic ping-pong as in forgiving, denying, then forgiving, denying etc is very 6.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

i think 6
    "Want to have security, to feel supported by others, to have certitude and reassurance, to test the attitudes of others toward them, to fight against anxiety and insecurity."

no. 9 fits much better

> also, emotional/moralistic ping-pong as in forgiving, denying, then forgiving, denying etc is very 6

Unblocking was done because of technical reasons and because I said that have no interest to continue. Also she had some personal interest to me to give another chance. 2nd blocking was done when I've appeared to be partly true and pressed hard by new data to think. As she had nothing resonable to argue me (and no wish to make discussion with bad feelings), meanwhile having strong wish to catch her naive dreams and illusions, she have prefered just to "close eyes" by blocking.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"She cared about my relations (without my asking) and tried to teach me how to talk with people"

Thats 2. The one who teach and help.
    Sounds more like 629 (I dont know the order).
    6 or 2 are the main type.
    Last edited by Hope; 10-21-2017 at 01:26 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

^Depends on what he meant by that. maybe he thought he was too immoral/impolite with people, then thats soc and could be 6. I have a social first 6 sister (639) who tried to do that with me growing up. I always was annoyed by her over-politeness with people but especially how she shifted personalities when talking to her friends or strangers vs talking to me and the rest of our family. She would give me shit if I didnt smile back at cashiers, or say thank you etc. So extremely silly.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did not play in that time. Friendship is to help people. Sometimes what is said they don't like, but that is important to explain anyway. If the other side resists - you need to give more arguments. I cared about more serious things than her short-time emotions. Instead of going to negativism and caprices she should to think. Now I know about E-9 and their kiddy thinking malfunction during bad emotions, that they need be relaxed to return them to real world. One of problems - the time is limited and I have no idea about what neutral themes we could talk by Internet - it's not IRL communication where even weather discussion may go well.

> read the signals better

It's Internet. I have no nonverbal/emotional part of communication to understand the borders good, to calm the opponent by own nonverbal. And when you deal with adult it surprises to see naive negativism and hiding instead of reasonable discussion. Bad emotions motivate me to think, while "Nine" become supressed and ignoring.
    I'll agree with your claim of being somewhat behind the curve in classic intuition and feeling.

Aside: "they need be relaxed to return them to real world" is an interesting observation, one I have not heard before. Something for me to think about, thanks.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'll agree with your claim of being somewhat behind the curve in classic intuition and feeling.
    I have some knowledge and experience. And may use logic to say about situation and consequences. Also there are people with intuitive skills to check match with my opinion. Also I have some skills too, unstable, but they worked sometimes.

> Aside: "they need be relaxed to return them to real world" is an interesting observation, one I have not heard before. Something for me to think about, thanks.

I meant to be "relaxed" to be able constructively think about what is said to them.
    "Nine" being highly empatic are also conformal (psyche introjection is not limited by emotions). So when you want something from them, you need to find the key (to be pleasant and/or interesting for them) so they established the psyche contact with you, tuned on you deeper. And then you may lead them where you want (thoughts, actions), just without harsh movements which may scare them and break the contact. As a side effect - they may stop to agree with you easily when you'll hurt their feelings, their thoughts strongly depend on their feelings to you. They are like kids. I never had deal with such people, to be such being adult and smart (high IQ, education) suprises me a lot. I suspect "Nine" have highest abbility to be hypnosed and manipulated by its different kinds, may to use self-hypnosis too. Very charming people and should be excellent friends/lovers, but need to grow to deal with "Ones" seriously - we are rough for them, not patient, not so easy minded. Practically "One" needs to treat "Nine" like kid, with gentle nurturing to avoid to get stubborn negativism and caprices. And if possible to combine this compassionate softness with subordination - to reduce the base for doubts in "One" decisions, leading to arguing and such issues.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have some knowledge and experience. And may use logic to say about situation and consequences. Also there are people with intuitive skills to check match with my opinion. Also I have some skills too, unstable, but they worked sometimes.
    Yes, I have seen you advance over the relatively short amount of time I've happened to observed you. E.g. introducing joking into your repertoire.

One of the beautiful things about life is the opportunity and ability to grow.

I meant to be "relaxed" to be able constructively think about what is said to them.
    "Nine" being highly empatic are also conformal (psyche introjection is not limited by emotions). So when you want something from them, you need to find the key (to be pleasant and/or interesting for them) so they established the psyche contact with you, tuned on you deeper. And then you may lead them where you want (thoughts, actions), just without harsh movements which may scare them and break the contact. As a side effect - they may stop to agree with you easily when you'll hurt their feelings, their thoughts strongly depend on their feelings to you. They are like kids. I never had deal with such people, to be such being adult and smart (high IQ, education) suprises me a lot. I suspect "Nine" have highest abbility to be hypnosed and manipulated by its different kinds, may to use self-hypnosis too. Very charming people and should be excellent friends/lovers, but need to grow to deal with "Ones" seriously - we are rough for them, not patient, not so easy minded. Practically "One" needs to treat "Nine" like kid, with gentle nurturing to avoid to get stubborn negativism and caprices. And if possible to combine this compassionate softness with subordination - to reduce the base for doubts in "One" decisions, leading to arguing and such issues.
    Easily hypnotized?

I listened to a podcast about hypnosis a little while back and got curious about the idea of self-hypnosis, but never followed up on it. It was unclear if it was best to have a smart helper around or not. I'm mildly worried about ending up doing something crazy like sleepwalking or something. Or accidentally trapping myself in something negative.

I type myself as a 9w1. Out of curiosity, do you agree? Disagree? Not have enough data to make a determination?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

E.g. introducing joking into your repertoire.
    Women gave me more emotions in the last monthes, what made higher F and the more wish for jokes.

> Easily hypnotized?

Yep. People with high empathy like Nines, which tune on you, should be easier hypnotized and persuaded. Nines tend to resolve in other people (this is linked with their wish to understand them) - it's their main communication style. That's why they try overcome, avoid, remove conflicts, bad emotions - as this makes such state painful and unstable.

> Or accidentally trapping myself in something negative.

Self-hypnosis (trance) is a method to change/improve something in your personality/behavior by the means of your unconscious. Nine I saw played with own memory and attitudes, trying to believe in what found as advantageous, to forget what made inner conflict or bad emotions. As those believes were wrong and she forgot recent and important info - that was not so constructive, childish behavior close to dissociative disorders.
    Also trance is the way to do what your consciousness thinks as impossible and such blocks.
    Like many things it can make problems if to use it by not the best way. You may hit by a hammer to a nail or to your fingers. But we may successfully use such "dangerous" thing like a hammer as it's useful, while we understand all the risks.

> I type myself as a 9w1. Out of curiosity, do you agree? Disagree? Not have enough data to make a determination?

My knowledge of Enneagram is limited to type anyone. She was a special case, - I saw her clip, her communications for monthes, we talked significantly, I felt her by my heart.
    Having video, I may try to say your Jung's type.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Women gave me more emotions in the last monthes, what made higher F and the more wish for jokes.
    Fortify yourself for the lows.

Human relationships are healthy, though, and I'm happy for your highs.

Having video, I may try to say your Jung's type.
    You know my feelings about that.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Fortify yourself for the lows. Human relationships are healthy, though, and I'm happy for your highs.
    On this wave I prefer to play with both own sides.

> You know my feelings about that.

My crystal ball says you want to know your correct type. The problem is you may mistake with significant chance, as you were not typed with video and did not checked good by IR.
    I also suspect ESI in you. For example, you a little overcautious about my lows and highs. EII would see that I have no issues with this as behave normally for forums, to pay attention to this. I had a lot morality brainwash with one cute ESI recently. While I try to explain her "the real world", that she overestimates the emotions, that needs to be more reasonable and don't hide from thinking when it's not pleasant. We play about half-year in all this allready, with a drama of some themes, mystical elements, blocked and deleted accounts, etc. cheap melodramas stuff. I suspect we are close to a culmination during a couple of monthes and it's open - whether it be "happy end" or not so happy.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

to FvELyn:
    hmm... how about... ee, en, eff.... pee?

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    So description that describes online EIE tells that Hamlet has the hardest time with typing
    What's the source for the profile? I Googled the passage and only found a link to a page on 16types (via PerC) that doesn't exist anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Chains View Post
    Te ego: Fuckers that demand evidence and rationality for their worldview. Hated by the superstitious and irrational.
    The cited is the reason I was hated on since I can remember lol. Coupled with a previous post on Merry/Serious I'm quite sure I'm Ego.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Playing With Fire View Post
    What's the source for the profile? I Googled the passage and only found a link to a page on 16types (via PerC) that doesn't exist anymore.
    Not something that should be taken 100 % seriously.
    I think it was originally translated from Russian. Not sure.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Bertrand - I, F
    da video

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On this wave I prefer to play with both own sides.
    The grammar fell apart. I don't quite understand what you just said.

My crystal ball says you want to know your correct type.
    You might want to get your crystal ball checked out, or at least polished.

The problem is you may mistake with significant chance, as you were not typed with video and did not checked good by IR.
    How do you know I haven't been typed by video? And how do you know it hasn't been checked by IR?

I also suspect ESI in you. For example, you a little overcautious about my lows and highs. EII would see that I have no issues with this as behave normally for forums, to pay attention to this.
    *shrug* I've been feeling sad lately. The negative side of life seems closer. Pardon me for wanting to insulate you from it. It was a passing impulse, don't worry.

I had a lot morality brainwash with one cute ESI recently. While I try to explain her "the real world", that she overestimates the emotions, that needs to be more reasonable and don't hide from thinking when it's not pleasant. We play about half-year in all this allready, with a drama of some themes, mystical elements, blocked and deleted accounts, etc. cheap melodramas stuff. I suspect we are close to a culmination during a couple of monthes and it's open - whether it be "happy end" or not so happy.
    Best of luck. What does this have to do with me?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Minde more probability for ESI, than EII

I don't quite understand what you just said.
    You became angry because I doubt with arguments in your type as EII, what aroused irrational negativism in you, what leaded you either to lieing or inabbility to make simple thinking.
    Such reaction is not common for EII, what gives another argument about your other type. Your redundantly negative reaction may follow from my criticism of your self-understanding related to Ne, what adds to opinion about your type as Se, or may relate to Fe as you may don't like my Te style analysis.

> You might want to get your crystal ball checked out, or at least polished.

People want to think truth about what is important. That was said.
    I see another argument that either it's hard for you to understand subtext and people generally due to weak Ne, or you have reduced respect to truth what may follow from non-valued Te.

> How do you know I haven't been typed by video? And how do you know it hasn't been checked by IR?

It's evidently were assumptions. Without saying the factual situation, you only switch to criticism and demanding of more concrete (S style). You seem to don't like when people think about you by useing N. This is another argument for your S type, more Se one.
    To be "checked _good_ by IR" means the typing of significant (>10) number of people in your life IRL, most of which were or are important for you. Especially to find the best and worst/traumatic ones in your impressions, especially irrationally perceived as such. Then you need to compare your intuitive impressions from them to fit IR theory good! I have no base to think this is done by 99% of people (yep, I'm using "forbidden" N thinking here also , besides facts generalization ), befor they became sure in own type version. You seem rather average to think other about you.

> I've been feeling sad lately. The negative side of life seems closer. Pardon me for wanting to insulate you from it. It was a passing impulse, don't worry.

In such context, your behavior is more specific for ESI than EII, anyway. Also I see your 2nd reaction as Fi style, so I may reduce possibility of Fe and T types for you. There is nothing to pardon.

> Best of luck. What does this have to do with me?

Here we see the issues to get the context (+ to S type) and some troubles with T.
    I pointed on the example of ESI behavior which reminds your misplaced moralizing. As EII don't have these issues, - they better understand what, when and where to say.

P.S. I'm not interested in confrontation and recommend you to make typing thread with video. There mb some people will say similar things like me, based on materials like questionnaires which are easier to explain you. What I got - a clear confirm that EII as your type is doubtfull, and ESI seems as better version.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol - I'm not angry, and you can type me as ESI if that's what makes sense to you. I don't want confrontation, either. I've made typing videos and gotten feedback from quite a few different sources, including intelligent ones who have been studying and practicing socionics for years and years. They have provided helpful and varied feedback, and a consensus settles around EII. So, apart from appeasing your curiosity, I have no particular need to make a typing thread at the moment. To share a video with you for your personal enrichment, I'd at the least need something reciprocal from you. Maybe someday I will get the urge to be analyzed through the lens of socionics again. If I do, you'll be among the first to know.

I do think this is kind of funny: "You seem to don't like when people think about you by useing N." If I was a S type, wouldn't I be drawn toward those using N, because it is complementary to me? I tend to operate more abstractly and detachedly, so having people who kindly bring me back to concrete reality is nice. I've learned over time that such things make me happier, so I request them more often.