Thread: Its funny that BLauritson still thinks hes INTp

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Its funny that BLauritson still thinks hes INTp

Lol, no way is he INTp, hes probably ENTp or INTj.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Salawa View Post
    Want to explain?

Hey, hitta -- you should make a userlist a la mine and niffweed's, so we can see how off we all are.

Please, show us the light.
    If you think that I'm an INFp then you have no idea how the functions work. An INFp doesn't sit around all day analyzing things all day. I can pretty much guarantee you've got my typing wrong. You're entitled to your opinion just like me; maybe I'm wrong.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think blauritson is ILI.

but then again i cant read hittas posts and he doesn't care about mine.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta View Post
    Lol, no way is he INTp, hes probably ENTp or INTj.
    Oh fuck off. I had enough of this bullshit over at Ganin's place, go debate it over there if you want to, but don't come bringing it here; I left that place for a reason. Besides, what the hell do you know? You can't even seem to get a decent grasp of Socionics and so resort to creating some stupid arbitrary system that doesn't even seem to touch ground with reality.

Tell you what, though I'm tempted to simply stick you on ignore, I'm going to give you one chance to prove my typing wrong, even though you don't know very much about me. Give me objective reasoning, based PURELY on classical Socionics and nothing else (and just for the record, your version of Socionics doesn't count here) and I'll consider it. Fail to do so and you'll earn yourself a likely permanent spot on my ignore list. You have been warned.
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BLauritson View Post
    Oh fuck off. I had enough of this bullshit over at Ganin's place, go debate it over there if you want to, but don't come bringing it here; I left that place for a reason. Besides, what the hell do you know? You can't even seem to get a decent grasp of Socionics and so resort to creating some stupid arbitrary system that doesn't even seem to touch ground with reality.

Tell you what, though I'm tempted to simply stick you on ignore, I'm going to give you one chance to prove my typing wrong, even though you don't know very much about me. Give me objective reasoning, based PURELY on classical Socionics and nothing else (and just for the record, your version of Socionics doesn't count here) and I'll consider it. Fail to do so and you'll earn yourself a likely permanent spot on my ignore list. You have been warned.
    Heh, why do you think I started this thread, I've been keeping up with the forums over there . To be honest I don't care what type you are, I was just trying to provoke a response. Honestly though I believe that you value originality; you're posts reflect that. You don't like repetition. INTps love repetition.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Also, if your convinced you are an INTp you shouldn't listen to anyone else.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just to clarify to people why I got so angry there - a while back I used to hang around at the socionics.com forums, although there came a time when pretty much every regular poster (all of whom were alphas AFAIK) there suddenly went on some strange quest to try and disprove my self-typing and make me look like an Alpha NT instead. The thing is, they pretty much ignored any of my arguments to the contrary, didn't really provide any reasoning of their own and just kept insisting that I was INTj. Eventually it become too much and I left without a word, since I was obviously just an alpha plaything to them. At the end of the day, if someone wants to have a serious debate about what my type is and is willing to actually listen to what I say rather than ignore it, then I'm quite happy to entertain them, but when someone just barges in and starts going "ROFL j00 izn't teh INTp!!! LOLOL", ESPECIALLY someone who happened to be part of the gang who were crusading against me at socionics.com, it tends to get my blood boiling somewhat. I know I shouldn't get so wound up about things like this but I can't help it; my heart's still beating faster than normal from when I read the original post.
    5w4 so/sx

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh, why do you think I started this thread, I've been keeping up with the forums over there . To be honest I don't care what type you are, I was just trying to provoke a response.
    Well you certainly got one.

Honestly though I believe that you value originality; you're posts reflect that. You don't like repetition. INTps love repetition.
    In some ways I can be original, yes. Although I can't recall ever stating that I don't like repetition - I have a very repetitive job and a somewhat reptitive lifestyle. Repetitive repetitive repetitive repetitive repetitive repetitive repetitive.

Also, if your convinced you are an INTp you shouldn't listen to anyone else.
    Ever met someone with social anxiety disorder? Makes it rather difficult to discount the input of others. Read up on it if you're not sure what I mean, I can't be bothered to explain it here. And besides, It would be pretty stupid and arrogant of me to never listen to anyone else.
    5w4 so/sx

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Just to clarify to people why I got so angry there - a while back I used to hang around at the socionics.com forums, although there came a time when pretty much every regular poster (all of whom were alphas AFAIK) there suddenly went on some strange quest to try and disprove my self-typing and make me look like an Alpha NT instead. The thing is, they pretty much ignored any of my arguments to the contrary, didn't really provide any reasoning of their own and just kept insisting that I was INTj. Eventually it become too much and I left without a word, since I was obviously just an alpha plaything to them. At the end of the day, if someone wants to have a serious debate about what my type is and is willing to actually listen to what I say rather than ignore it, then I'm quite happy to entertain them, but when someone just barges in and starts going "ROFL j00 izn't teh INTp!!! LOLOL", ESPECIALLY someone who happened to be part of the gang who were crusading against me at socionics.com, it tends to get my blood boiling somewhat. I know I shouldn't get so wound up about things like this but I can't help it; my heart's still beating faster than normal from when I read the original post.
    Ganin is extremely closed minded. So are a bunch of the people there at socionics.com. But I will tell you that I do not think you are an INTp, you have said many times that you prefer originality and novelty. This is not the way of INTps. If you truly know that you are an INTp though do not listen to me, as you are what you believe; even if what you believe in everyone elses context isn't the same as what you believe. I simply choose you in this post to make a point though. You believe that you are an INTp, as I believe that my theory is correct. When people can't provide reasons as to why you are an INTp, or that my theory as wrong, and people disagree with us regardless, it gets annoying. If noone has a reason, then how can they be certain?
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well you certainly got one.

In some ways I can be original, yes. Although I can't recall ever stating that I don't like repetition - I have a very repetitive job and a somewhat reptitive lifestyle. Repetitive repetitive repetitive repetitive repetitive repetitive repetitive.

Ever met someone with social anxiety disorder? Makes it rather difficult to discount the input of others. Read up on it if you're not sure what I mean, I can't be bothered to explain it here. And besides, It would be pretty stupid and arrogant of me to never listen to anyone else.
    Something is worn, it doesn't make sense that one type would supposedly be both socially anxious and extremely confident in themselves. Not saying that INTps are really in actuality supposed to be confident people, but thats what the socionists say.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

although there came a time when pretty much every regular poster (all of whom were alphas AFAIK) there suddenly went on some strange quest to try and disprove my self-typing and make me look like an Alpha NT instead. The thing is, they pretty much ignored any of my arguments to the contrary, didn't really provide any reasoning of their own and just kept insisting that I was INTj.
    This sounds familiar...

It has however an advantage. Those type guessing people reveal their inexperience by mistyping you. So this makes it easyer to separate the incompetent people from the competent people.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    It has however an advantage. Those type guessing people reveal their inexperience by mistyping you. So this makes it easyer to separate the incompetent people from the competent people.

I don't know how the whole +# thing works, but I did want to give you a thumbs up for the above comment (despite my not having any opinion on BL's type, but the comment applies to many situations on this forum)
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp