Thread: VERY offensive description of IEE

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VERY offensive description of IEE

IEE's look cool, most of them are cool, but all of them are actually a bunch of fuckers.

IEE's are open-minded. IEE is the most open-minded of all IM Types. Their conflictor, LSI, is the most narrow-minded.

Unlike EII's, most IEE's are people pleasers. Kinda like EIE's, but they look "harder". EIE's please people in a "proactive" manner, like they were slaves. IEE's just play being shit with SLI's.

You see, IEE's like people so fuckin' much that they accomodate to everyone they hang on with. When they hang on with Nazis, they're Nazis. When they hang on with communists, they're communists. When they hang on with alcoholics, they're alcoholics. And so on.

IEE's fake being SLI's when they hang on with SLI's. That's right. SLI's are shit, IEE's are shit, and IEE's with SLI's are super fuckin' shit. Like the "shitty" couple.

IEE's like shit, because they're open-minded, and think that even shit has a purpose. IEE's are radical hippies. They like to do drugs, because all FP types are junkies.

As open-minded types, IEE's are interested about... just everything. They look high most of the time. Pretty much like SEE's look like they're under amphetamines, IEE's look like they're under weed. IEE's smoke weed, because they're ecologists. As ecologists, they think that weed's purpose is to be smoked (I know, their sense of ecology is shit).

IEE's are slackers.

Wait. Why the fuck are IEE's bound to SLI's ? You know, SLI's are a bunch of narrow-minded rednecks who drink cheap beer and beat their wives. IEE's are so open-minded that they think being beaten by an alcoholic retard is cool.

IEE's are open-minded, but hate narrow-minded people, except SLI's, because of their . You know, is black shit, and is white shit. Kinda the yin-yang of the shit. But as IEE's hate narrow-minded people who aren't shitty as SLI's, IEE's are actually the most narrow-minded people ever.

You know what duality means for IEE's and SLI's ? Smoking weed together.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    Wait. Why the fuck are IEE's bound to SLI's ? You know, SLI's are a bunch of narrow-minded rednecks who drink cheap beer and beat their wives. IEE's are so open-minded that they think being beaten by an alcoholic retard is cool.
    Well... I do love beer... and I do love to wear wife beaters during the summer....

You're on to something here frenchie
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know what duality means for IEE's and SLI's ? Smoking weed together and then having great sex.
    edited
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

90% of that description doesn't apply to me. Ever since I was a child I've always been very independent minded. I'm the loud atheist among a group of Christians... say, a person who doesn't particularly follow the "general sentiment". I've always been left out for that reason, but I'm far more interested in doing (what I think it is) the right thing than in winning acceptance.

Back when I was younger I used to feel quite lonely and faked interest. But it came a day in which I realized that if I can't be myself, I'm just not happy, and I would rather be alone and friendless than to relate to people whom I don't really have much in common.

I lost my fear of losing contact with people too. When I catch someone doing something I don't think is right, I'm not afraid of telling them (on the most diplomatic way, of course). I know this may cause animosity toward me (I've created BIG conflicts with ESEs, for example) but I'm not afraid of it.

Whatever, not all IEE are the same.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

interesting. you make us sound so hard core. I don't have any interest in drugs though. Maybe I could find an ISTp to eat cupcakes and chocolate chip cookies with though.

What does this part mean:
    Unlike EII's, most IEE's are people pleasers. Kinda like EIE's, but they look "harder". EIE's please people in a "proactive" manner, like they were slaves. IEE's just play being shit with SLI's.

"play being shit"?? What does that mean?

We at least sound kinda hard and cool and gangsta in your description though. I feel like a rapper now.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I doubt the accuracy of any of this, but it did make shoot Mr. Pibb through my nose onto my monitor. For that, I applaud you.
    INFj

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could have been more offensive, not bad though
    Do you think my dual is narrow minded
    Why why why

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reckoner View Post
    I doubt the accuracy of any of this, but it did make shoot Mr. Pibb through my nose onto my monitor. For that, I applaud you.
    Mach likes to make over the top "very offensive" profiles. Just like LSEs aren't actually pedophiles and wifebeaters (all delta STs are wifebeaters). The only problem is when people make serious threads about it.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE's like shit, because they're open-minded, and think that even shit has a purpose.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This would be fine if it was not so blatantly wrong.
    Surtout, pas trop de zèle.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE's are open-minded, but hate narrow-minded people, except SLI's, because of their . You know, is black shit, and is white shit. Kinda the yin-yang of the shit. But as IEE's hate narrow-minded people who aren't shitty as SLI's, IEE's are actually the most narrow-minded people ever.
    LMAO. You should write a book and name it "Offensive Socionics" or "Socionics for Retards". It will sell better than most personality type books.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE's look cool, most of them are cool, but all of them are actually a bunch of fuckers......
    this is not offensive, it's one big compliment!
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Yay fluid mechanics Serious Name's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally like abuse my IEEs with a 2" thick belt in one hand and german imported beer in the other. When the beer runs out, I use my pimp hand (gotta keep it strong) and ORDER her to bring me another beer.

Which she thinks is cool, because she thinks everything is cool. Especially beer fetching.
    Meh.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah, sounds so cool!

Creepy-Cyclops

I am so shocked by this. How can you do this to me machintruc?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I am so shocked by this. How can you do this to me machintruc?
    lol i love being a fucker and thinking shit has a purpose. Actual shit
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe this thread has a purpose.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
    I believe this thread has a purpose.
    I believe this thread has a porpoise..

Well it does now
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And its only the begining....the race is on...
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/