Thread: SLE + IEI Shenanigans (INFp and ESTp)

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SLE + IEI Shenanigans (INFp and ESTp)

Does anyone know where I can find that post that was made a while back that linked to a description of SLE/IEI duality where it painted the relationship as to co-conspirators?

It was something like the SLE/General is a dick and the IEI/lyricist directs the dickacity or something. It was really very funny and I cant remember who posted it or what it was called.

Basically whats the website(s) that describes each dual relationship individually? There aren't that many that do so if you know what they are your probably right.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

here's the IEI-SLE description: 2nd quadra: the irrational dual pair

and here are the links to the other duality descriptions: Dual Relationships

eta: Peter beat me to it!

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Old thread but deserves a bump for containing the word "dickacity" lol. The "co-conspirators" thing happens for gamma irrationals and to some extent in mirage relations also. Looking over Stratiyevskaya's profiles, she seems to be convinced that SLEs represent some kind of destructive power intended for no other reason than to wipe out everything that is unstable and weak with the IEIs doing the preliminary reconnaissance.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    Old thread but deserves a bump for containing the word "dickacity" lol. The "co-conspirators" thing happens for gamma irrationals and to some extent in mirage relations also. Looking over Stratiyevskaya's profiles, she seems to be convinced that SLEs represent some kind of destructive power intended for no other reason than to wipe out everything that is unstable and weak with the IEIs doing the preliminary reconnaissance.
    That’s amusing. There must be a lot of them in the military. I had a very good SLE friend in the military. She would, and I quote “they’re WEAK” quite often in my ear (we’re still good friends). My assigned ‘battle buddy’ was also a SLE. She was a bit more cut throat. I remember on hand to hand combat day every girl in the entire company challenged and beat the shit out of her. One of the female drill sergeants even wanted a piece of her. I was totally shocked and helped her back to the barracks, as she was my ‘battle buddy’ The only IEI there was friends with the SLE. Unfortunately I didn't get to see too much of their interactions because I was ordered to stay away from her after an incident. She was later discharged for mental instability. The military makes some people act really strange ... It can be very stressful for the weak minded.

Sorry! When I was reading that it reminded me.
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    That’s amusing. There must be a lot of them in the military. I had a very good SLE friend in the military. She would, and I quote “they’re WEAK” quite often in my ear (we’re still good friends). My assigned ‘battle buddy’ was also a SLE. She was a bit more cut throat. I remember on hand to hand combat day every girl in the entire company challenged and beat the shit out of her. One of the female drill sergeants even wanted a piece of her. I was totally shocked and helped her back to the barracks, as she was my ‘battle buddy’ The only IEI there was friends with the SLE. Unfortunately I didn't get to see too much of their interactions because I was ordered to stay away from her after an incident. She was later discharged for mental instability. The military makes some people act really strange ... It can be very stressful for the weak minded.

Sorry! When I was reading that it reminded me.
    The only SLE I knew who was in the military came back with PTSD from Iraq and would have violent breakouts of anger but continued denying that there is anything wrong and resisted seeing a therapist for a long while, guess he didn't want to seem weak. I was watching a video of one of Bear Gryll's expeditions and noticed that the Glenn Ferguson guy in this episode is a likely SLE (@3:00). During the group's training he would be watchful for whoever was not pulling through and once someone started breaking down he would even tell the other guys to not aid him in any ways speed up his removal.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    The only SLE I knew who was in the military came back with PTSD from Iraq and would have violent breakouts of anger but continued denying that there is anything wrong and resisted seeing a therapist for a long while, guess he didn't want to seem weak. I was watching a video of one of Bear Gryll's expeditions and noticed that the Glenn Ferguson guy in this episode is a likely SLE (@3:00). During the group's training he would be watchful for whoever was not pulling through and once someone started breaking down he would even tell the other guys to not aid him in any ways speed up his removal.
    I know an LSI that came back with PTSD. Yeah, nothing wrong with seeing a therapist need be,' especially with ptsd

In the military they weed out the weak really quick because weakness can cost the lives of others, so I can't really fault him for that.

The IEI didn't like the way I gave orders and kept asking me to say 'please' first. It was 4 am and we were all sleep deprived. I was focused on getting everything done really fast because I wanted to go back to sleep. Lol week two at 2:30 am I yelled at her and she cried, which everyone thought was funny because I'm normally so quiet. They just put her in different times and told me she had 'issues'

My pride, wounded forever because I yell funny. Harsh environment. The SLE got beat up for a lot of different reasons, but mostly for being scathing. I was repeatedly instructed by drill sergeants and other privates to 'take her out' they complained to me that she "used people" I just let it all play out. They ended up hating her even more because of how often she got me smoked. I just took it because I knew they were all watching. I didn't know it was going to be that bad though.

-Krishna

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octo View Post
    I've found that I'm much better at recognising SLEs now, particularly female ones. Most of them seem to have difficulty believing that they'll ever get a guy, because they think they're too crude for any guy to handle (they're all 30-ish). One particularly messed up one is now exclusively dating girls.
    They're ALL 30-ish!? lol All I've noticed about them is their predisposition for conspiracy theories and my superb ability to wield them. An ILI friend of mine has a close SLE friend too, and he'll send my friend the weirdest creepy shit for no reason, which he in turn shows to me. We're like "so this is what happens"

-Krishna

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    I know an LSI that came back with PTSD. Yeah, nothing wrong with seeing a therapist need be,' especially with ptsd

In the military they weed out the weak really quick because weakness can cost the lives of others, so I can't really fault him for that.

The IEI didn't like the way I gave orders and kept asking me to say 'please' first. It was 4 am and we were all sleep deprived. I was focused on getting everything done really fast because I wanted to go back to sleep. Lol week two at 2:30 am I yelled at her and she cried, which everyone thought was funny because I'm normally so quiet. They just put her in different times and told me she had 'issues'

My pride, wounded forever because I yell funny. Harsh environment. The SLE got beat up for a lot of different reasons, but mostly for being scathing. I was repeatedly instructed by drill sergeants and other privates to 'take her out' they complained to me that she "used people" I just let it all play out. They ended up hating her even more because of how often she got me smoked. I just took it because I knew they were all watching. I didn't know it was going to be that bad though.
    Yell louder

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my girl on girl duality; i create the shenanigans and my SLE friend is like the grounded serious edge! I'm like "let's do THIS - it'll be hilarious/awesome !" and she protects me from the questionable characters we meet on the way because she is tough as shit
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dinki View Post
    In my girl on girl duality; i create the shenanigans and my SLE friend is like the grounded serious edge! I'm like "let's do THIS - it'll be hilarious/awesome !" and she protects me from the questionable characters we meet on the way because she is tough as shit
    It's nails